Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1746, pisskop wrote:Mela isnt allowed to make choices anymore.
Also, I dislike this. I pushed someone in what was probably a 3 town pool, you don’t get to use that as evidence that I should be blacklisted from decision making when it was probably inevitable
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:08 am

Post by pisskop »

dude, you tried to railroad lynches, you pushed tse _as_ scum, and the only reason im not stringing you up is because of your titus interactions. The same ones tse townread me for.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Today guilty
tomorrow whichever person scum postulates to be lynched
then sugi
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Menalque »

Actually, GL prob is good today

VOTE: GL
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1751, pisskop wrote:dude, you tried to railroad lynches, you pushed tse _as_ scum, and the only reason im not stringing you up is because of your titus interactions. The same ones tse townread me for.
Yes, and? Why do you have such a problem with this, your reads are overlapping with mine I think?

I said scum in (pk > suji, TSE > GL)

Remove yourself if you’re town and remove TSE and we’re pretty much at the same solve

I still think it could well be you but I’m humble enough to not fight you here when GL!redflip significantly decreases your scum equity and the 1v1 can wait for 5p lylo if he flips green
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Menalque »

To clarify: voting GL because bad iso (very non-commital to everything throughout willing to vote almost everyone seemingly), TSE read confirmed as being in good faith, not convinced 1v1ing pk today helps town even if he’s scum — and if I’m wrong and he is town then it’s prob actively harmful
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GL's slot is always inactive it seems, but i don't really think GL is suspicious since Titus was pushing for lynching him at the start of D2. Then Titus switched focus to me when nobody was buying it.
I don't really feel too good about Pisskop, but i also don't have any tight ideas yet about who he'd be in a team with if he was mafia. Gut read feels like Joey atm since that's the only person he hasn't really confronted throughout his ISO.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 1749, Menalque wrote:Okay, let’s say it’s GL and we have town!pk

Where is the other scum?
Suji. Take norway to 3-way.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Menalque »

I think joey is spewed town from D1

So you’d rather do suji today then Norway? What do you think about the wagon on TSE in the end?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Menalque »

Awoo what are you thinking today?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not exactly sure if Suji is scum either. I'm worried about being set up right now so i want to explore all possibilities before i conclude my decision. There are two scum left, i'm going to read through the first couple days to see if i can find anything. Gotta check everyone, Awoo, Joey, GL, Mena, Suji, PK.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1758, Menalque wrote:What do you think about the wagon on TSE in the end?
PK's reluctance to vote TSE before caving in and then blaming you for him flipping town kinda rubbed me the wrong way tbh.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 1756, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL's slot is always inactive it seems, but i don't really think GL is suspicious since Titus was pushing for lynching him at the start of D2. Then Titus switched focus to me when nobody was buying it.
I don't really feel too good about Pisskop, but i also don't have any tight ideas yet about who he'd be in a team with if he was mafia. Gut read feels like Joey atm since that's the only person he hasn't really confronted throughout his ISO.
Titus making that awkward push on him and continually defending it just felt so, so forced. It's entirely possible that the goal was to bus the weak partner correspondence and steamroll to victory, and when that failed she just doubled down on distancing and made a limp push on town!norway

Suji goes next I think regardless of what GL flips? I'm not sure which one of them I want dead more because their ISO's are both bad. Suji is getting townread by some people, GL is just drawing dead on all fronts imo. That being said I think suji is someone who feels like they've put more stock into their appearance and defense than solving all game and I feel like he's more likely to flip mafia just because I have this sort of bias where GL was nominated and has a few little points in his favor (convincing me to vote titus) but if suji flips red we slam dunk him @ 5 anyways since none of that is convincingly town indicative at all, and suji getting townread doesn't really make sense to me and raises alarm bells

My solve is that { GL / Suji } always kills 1 scum, then in F4 and F3 we kill pisskop/norway, because pisskop/ { menal, joey } is never a thing, we try to take norway to F3 but if he gets nominated next to 2 solid town he probably just gets sacrificed

So we would lose to { pisskop / norway } but that team would require both suji and GL to be town in addition to norway being partners with titus and I'm just not buying that

VOTE: Sujimuchi -- I'd happily lynch lion today, and would also like to hear reasons why people think suji is town if there exist any. I think joey had something?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Menalque »

I don’t particularly think suji is town but I think we’re better off lynching off wagon than on wagon for yesterday, because I don’t think both scum were on and that would mean a 50/50 of hitting scum between (GL, pk)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Awoo »

Yeah I just read joey's anti-team tell between titus and dong and it checks out

UNVOTE:
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Awoo »

If you want I could put lion at L-1 but that might be a bit #rude
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Menalque »

I don’t mind L-1, I’m treating hammer as a scum claim if it comes before he posts tho
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Menalque »

Unless he flips scum, obviously
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean this is kinda pointing out the obvious, but post by PK and by scum!titus are really close together. I'm not sure if this is confident scum thinking they'd never get caught ganging up on town, or Titus attempting to shade the slot. But yeah in hindsight it does look like scum teamwork. My short impression from Titus is that she is the kind of player that expects everyone to listen to her, she tries to use strong authority and obviously worked hard to push the mislynch against Mutant through, almost like she completely disregards dissent. So her getting lynched from the nom pool was probably a gambit play she thought she would 100% win. But she didn't, we saw through the deception and lynched her instead of me. I think this suggests that the mafia were and might still be playing a very aggressive game, PK fits this profile perfectly with his butting heads on Menalque and arguing against the narrative.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll read some more of the game and post my thoughts later, but i'd like to just get this out for now.
VOTE: Pisskop
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Menalque »

Norway, why weren’t you vocally agreeing with me about this yesterday when I was making those points?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was agreeing internally. But it’s not like we could vote PK before now, better to let scum think they’re in the zone before pulling the carpet don’t ya think?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Menalque »

Mmm, this kinda pings me tbh

Like I was clearly having to fight yesterday to keep awoo alive and the main person I was struggling against was pk

If you TR me and we’re agreeing with me that he was scum, I don’t like that you chose to stay quiet and let me do that on my own, when if you TR me and thought pk was probably scum you should have been having major concerns about his effort to switch the lynch onto awoo

Instead you let me fight that on my own and then you come in now to back up what I was saying yesterday
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Menalque »

You’re somewhat absolved by the fact that your actions were consistent (voting tse with me) but still.

This increases my preference for GL
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I never really wanted to lynch Awoo tbh. But i’m not liable to 100% trust him or anybody since that majorly screwed me on the EE forums mafia.