the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by the worst »

Fuzanglong - basic tonal read would be town but I don't think they've really done much alignment indicative; good slot to revisit

Gyro Zeppeli - doesn't give a fuck how he's perceived which gives me a bit of pause. mentality is probably town tho. fwiw I've found his posts heavily relatable and think they probably come from a solving mindset who isn't super invested/doesn't feel the need to be townread, rather than a scum mindset who wants to force an agenda but post little enough that he's not mislynched. his takes haven't been popular. they've gone against the grain. but ngl they've aligned more with how I've been seeing things. looks like a dude who's been spending more time looking for scum than sitting on the thread tryna be townread; this is prolly town most of the time.

bugspray - I think bugspray is pretty towny tbh his thought processes don't feel forced. the entire "to defend self or not to defend self?" argument from my pred was not something I was a big fan of and I don't think it was necessary; Bugs if scum also isn't using the situation to try and draw attention to his great towniness!!, nor is he taking notes on how to better handle the town. there's no survivalism there. he's doing his thing. as of d1 scum survival is substantially more important to their wincon than town's is to town's wincon. bugs' iso is just pretty pure. I also think I could see the thought process with his early scumteamreads; it's not a strat that's mathematically valuable in using early-game (just lynch scum!!) but I think the approach is solvey. it also systematically alienates like 4 slots which is... not something a scum mindset usually does. imo the wagon on him was sketchy and the gamestate stalling while he was wagon indicates scum were likely happy with it happening. lots of small things but I think he's probably just town.

Uncrowned - mmm not sure

JacksonVirgo - this is probably town; quoted readlist and realtime interactions smell like real thoughts. I'll check this but feels good.

gardenia - early-game firm townread but I'm not really sure; her attention recently being more focused on shading players when it's in vogue was a bit pingy. need more gard in my life but tentatively >rand town

teacher - normally I'm the one panicking about a "deepwolf" teacher (deepwolf is scum/wolf who is difficult to lynch and/or widely townread) - and I think he's my firmest townread here. unless he's suddenly turning into a strong intuitive scum player I think the reads he's spat out here have been critical in a way I don't think teacher can form as scum as quickly/effortlessly as he can as town. his swiftness in doing it and constant pressure with a tangible trajectory makes me think town.

the worst - is a very cute ducky, give him bread

Formerfish - is top-posting this game yet has done nearly nothing; his reads are superficial and his pushes struck me as constantly being on players who are in vogue to push. he's added pressure to slots sure but he's added pressure to VULNERABLE slots and he's largely done this through a style of snarky shading; he wants to make people look bad but isn't all that interested in actually forcing them to pump out alignment indicative info. he looks like a scumbag. :u

pedit: yoink
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 574, Formerfish wrote:
In post 573, the worst wrote:
In post 398, JacksonVirgo wrote:Gyro/Fish are a SvS
don't dislike this take - I think in this kind of scenario it's better to stay on the scumbag you're more confident in flipping scum. I don't really have much of a read on gyro atm and I think Fishy is explicitly scummy. I think Gyro's vote makes sense as either distancing, or because he's read the thread, seen that Fishy is a massive scumbag and voted him.

Not town indicative for Gyro
But it makes me want to lynch Mr. Fishy more and work back from there

Just food for thought; I'm seeing trajectory to your Gyro vote.
You are missing a lot and it means you're likely scum here. Town you wouldn't be making this push on me at all.

You wanna die ducky?
was still catchin up qt
wanna jam about stuff I'm missing? I feel like I have a pretty good grasp so far. :]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by the worst »

{tw}
{teacher, bugsy}
{gyro > jacks, gard}
{fuzang, uncrowned}
{fishy}

keep forgetting fuzang is here that's not good
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:33 am

Post by bugspray »

The worst is the best. I've liked everything he wrote so far. Replacing into a really town slot is a big luxury. Going to bed so I'll be mia
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:37 am

Post by bugspray »

Also please use they as my pronoun I've been seeing people he-ing me way too much.

What's a pedit yoink?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:44 am

Post by the worst »

Pedit is a preview edit; someone posted before me so I edited my post in preview mode.

In my case I realised fishy took the page bottom post so I edited in a "yoink" for the pagetop.
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:07 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I also like how the worst speaks althought he could just be sucking on a nobs to make us happy while being a secretscumbag
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:12 am

Post by the worst »

:lol:

That is definitely something I would do as a secret scumbag. Luckily I'm town this time. :)
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 577, the worst wrote:{tw}
{teacher, bugsy}
{gyro > jacks, gard}
{fuzang, uncrowned}
{fishy}

I get it is townread top, scumread bottom. But what's the '>' mean?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:20 am

Post by teacher »

Greater than.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:20 am

Post by the worst »

Little stronger town on Gyro
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:21 am

Post by the worst »

duck quackin'
teacher teachin'
things are as they should be
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:23 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Ah so you're townreading Gyro over myself? Just tryin' to feel what you're feelin'
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:25 am

Post by the worst »

yeah but mostly at a ~good vibe~ level in the spur of the moment. Putting him a whole tier higher felt kind of weirddd because I don't think he's actually don't things that are super towny and hard to fake as scum, I just see his mindset as more likely town than scum.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:28 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Personally I disagree, but eh we'll see the outcome of that eventually.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:34 am

Post by the worst »

It's hard to townread another slot over yourself tbf but I getchu. I wrote up my paragraph on Gyro last thing before I slipped out of the thread before so I think I've done that thing to myself where my last memory of him was warm fuzzy feelings; still think he's town but I'm also aware I'm slightly tunnelling myself into townreading him tonight.

how are you feeling about Mr. Fishy aorn? any thoughts on my idea of pushing the scum who is easier to read correctly and hunting back from there?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:06 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 590, the worst wrote:It's hard to townread another slot over yourself tbf but I getchu. I wrote up my paragraph on Gyro last thing before I slipped out of the thread before so I think I've done that thing to myself where my last memory of him was warm fuzzy feelings; still think he's town but I'm also aware I'm slightly tunnelling myself into townreading him tonight.

how are you feeling about Mr. Fishy aorn? any thoughts on my idea of pushing the scum who is easier to read correctly and hunting back from there?
I mean to me, Fishy is scummy as all balls. Being at the top of my scumread list
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 571, the worst wrote:Uncrowned and JacksVir:why vote Gyro? (Jacks, if you have reasoning past "not explaining his naked vote on ff" I would appreciate it)
As I said in post I didn't like his votes on Teacher or Gardenia and his reason behind the Teacher vote (post ). My original vote on him was from RVS, I've kept it on him since my current mindset right now is "Does this post or person's overall play style benefit town, or seem town motivated?" since I liked that thought process when Teacher brought it up during the Fish/Chibi/Teacher interactions near the start of the game.

I don't think Gyro has helped town much, I liked when he asked for Datisi's explanation of why he thought Bug was scum, since that was encouraging discussion and progressing the game, but that's about it.

He's not clear scum to me by any means, but I've got more suspicion to him than I do to others. Bugs made the "mason hunting" blunder earlier and has had some takes that I don't agree with and Jackson has seemed a bit jumpy in terms of votes and his reactions to things, but I could see this potentially being nervousness and/or inexperience. I'd also like to see a bit more out of Fuzanglong overall.

I will say out of the 4 I mentioned in this post (Gyro, Fuz, JV and Bug) I think Bug is the least likely to be scum out of them, he has this "stream of consciousness" style with his posts, like he's reacting to things naturally as they come and he's just giving us his thoughts as they pop into his head. It feels right to me, even if I think he's been wrong on a few occasions and could probably do with evaluating his stances a bit better at times.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Micc »

Votecount 1.10
Gyro Zeppeli (3) -
Uncrowned, teacher, JacksonVirgo
Formerfish (1) -
Gyro Zeppeli, the worst
bugspray (2) -
Formerfish
Fuzanglong (1) -
gardenia
JacksonVirgo (1) -
bugspray

Not Voting (1) -
Fuzanglong

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2019-11-07 20:25:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 577, the worst wrote:{tw}
{teacher, bugsy}
{gyro > jacks, gard}
{fuzang, uncrowned}
{fishy}

In post 592, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 571, the worst wrote:Uncrowned and JacksVir:why vote Gyro? (Jacks, if you have reasoning past "not explaining his naked vote on ff" I would appreciate it)
As I said in post I didn't like his votes on Teacher or Gardenia and his reason behind the Teacher vote (post ). My original vote on him was from RVS, I've kept it on him since my current mindset right now is "Does this post or person's overall play style benefit town, or seem town motivated?" since I liked that thought process when Teacher brought it up during the Fish/Chibi/Teacher interactions near the start of the game.

I don't think Gyro has helped town much, I liked when he asked for Datisi's explanation of why he thought Bug was scum, since that was encouraging discussion and progressing the game, but that's about it.

He's not clear scum to me by any means, but I've got more suspicion to him than I do to others. Bugs made the "mason hunting" blunder earlier and has had some takes that I don't agree with and Jackson has seemed a bit jumpy in terms of votes and his reactions to things, but I could see this potentially being nervousness and/or inexperience. I'd also like to see a bit more out of Fuzanglong overall.

I will say out of the 4 I mentioned in this post (Gyro, Fuz, JV and Bug) I think Bug is the least likely to be scum out of them, he has this "stream of consciousness" style with his posts, like he's reacting to things naturally as they come and he's just giving us his thoughts as they pop into his head. It feels right to me, even if I think he's been wrong on a few occasions and could probably do with evaluating his stances a bit better at times.
I'm sorrrryyy I'm trying I'm just not sure what to say because I don't want to say the wrong this forgive me pls
In the meantime, I think that the worst is safe in my mind because datisi seemed pretty reliable to me, and the worst is doing a good job carrying that on
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

VOTE: Gyro
Has not said anything since my tierlist to make me change my mind so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:44 am

Post by bugspray »

Bro that's l-1
VOTE: fish
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: gyro
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:10 am

Post by the worst »

Yeah nice. Former is scum, friends.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Formerfish »

You think I bussed my partner day 1?
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.