Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 673, JacksonVirgo wrote:Let me reword, heavy defending yourself when no real pressure is even on you
The kill was on someone i hinted at being untouchable, you guys picked the wrong person. Teacher is my dude. I had him pegged as cop since his first vote against me. You think that if i knew that I leave him alive last night as scum?

Hell I was universally scum read and quick hammered, how do i come out of that day 1 without being the cops check. And if he got a guilty i know he didnt check me, so this whole tet a tet feels like theater because teach is going to out his guilty and it isnt going to be me.

What do you do then?
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 674, Formerfish wrote:
In post 670, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 669, Formerfish wrote:
In post 668, JacksonVirgo wrote:From my current point of view, FF seems like the scummiest person here; if you have a problem deal with it
VOTE: Formerfish
Ahh, you guys smell that?

Its a scum claim.

Ducky/JV for the win!
Yeah, if you want to blindly believe that go-ahead scum
Remember when you called me scum on day 1 and i told you you were going to feel silly about that eventually?

Have you also not been reading the thread? I haven't been subtle at all about what I am, and with you being the 2nd person to vote me like that it shows that you are a newbscum who is playing poorly because you have no where good to push, so you push me as lhf.

Good job playing totally on the surface and not bothering to look at anything more in depth.
Sure thing kiddo, watch when I flip town when you stupidly mislynch me
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

The guilty check could easily be a bluff dude
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 676, JacksonVirgo wrote:stupidly mislynch me
Right cause youve done so much to help us progress here. Youve been tunneled on me since day 1 and refuse to look at my iso to see what I am telling you youre missing.

That sounds very scum motivated to me and lacks any kind of town motivation at all.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 677, JacksonVirgo wrote:The guilty check could easily be a bluff dude
Why would you assume its a bluff? I caught some cop crumbs from the slot going back to the start of the day, teacher has played a pure town power game and i have nothing in my frame of knowledge that would shed any doubt on that.

Do you?

Or you just throwing shade for the sake of shade?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Formerfish »

No one has cced or indicated otherwise yet, so the doubt here is suspect as hell.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 679, Formerfish wrote:
In post 677, JacksonVirgo wrote:The guilty check could easily be a bluff dude
Why would you assume its a bluff? I caught some cop crumbs from the slot going back to the start of the day, teacher has played a pure town power game and i have nothing in my frame of knowledge that would shed any doubt on that.

Do you?

Or you just throwing shade for the sake of shade?
Did I say I assumed it was a bluff? No I don't think I did, I said it could easily be a bluff to get reads.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why would you even throw that out there though? There isnt any proof that its not. Why assume it might not be true?

Thats a scumslip bro.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 682, Formerfish wrote:Why would you even throw that out there though? There isnt any proof that its not. Why assume it might not be true?

Thats a scumslip bro.
I said it could easily be a bluff, how the shiz is that a scumslip? Lmao, get your head out of your ass
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I wonder if ducky and jv are huddled in the scum pt right now trying to figure out what their next move is?

I just called them both on the carpet and put out some fairly decent reasons to suspect them individually and as a team.

The fact that they both come out and attack me and only me is telling as fuck.

Also, the way that ducky dipped and then Junior Varsity came out like he had some bees in his britches and voted me and then disappeared is funny as well.

Its like ducky went back the scum pt with some knots on his head from taking a pummmeling from me and tagged Junior Varsity into the game and then he quickly got dispatched as well.

Anyone else wanna step up or is town smart enough to realize what i was doing and who i am?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 658, Formerfish wrote:im feeling a ducky+jackson/fuz scum team.

Bank it.
In post 668, JacksonVirgo wrote:From my current point of view, FF seems like the scummiest person here; if you have a problem deal with it
In post 674, Formerfish wrote:
In post 670, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 669, Formerfish wrote:
Ahh, you guys smell that?

Its a scum claim.

Ducky/JV for the win!
Yeah, if you want to blindly believe that go-ahead scum
Remember when you called me scum on day 1 and i told you you were going to feel silly about that eventually?

Have you also not been reading the thread? I haven't been subtle at all about what I am, and with you being the 2nd person to vote me like that it shows that you are a newbscum who is playing poorly because you have no where good to push, so you push me as lhf.

Good job playing totally on the surface and not bothering to look at anything more in depth.
Welp I am a townie so do as you like I guess but maybe you're set on worst/jackson as the scum team who knows
Tbh I also agree with Jackson though FF, you're being very aggressive and day 2 barely started,,, esp to someone who called a mislynch on gyro :/
Not voting just yet, but I'm scumleaning FF and will wait for teacher (and others to respond) too
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 683, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 682, Formerfish wrote:Why would you even throw that out there though? There isnt any proof that its not. Why assume it might not be true?

Thats a scumslip bro.
I said it could easily be a bluff, how the shiz is that a scumslip? Lmao, get your head out of your ass
How is my head up my ass? You are the muppet who hasnt had an original idea and are still pushing your weak read from day 1 without using any critical thinking to examine my play in a less than superficial way.

You know im not dying today right? Like, flat out wont be happening.

Instead of engainging with me here, i suggest you go back through my iso and figure out what you missed, because if you dont, then theres no chance for your scumteam to win.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 685, Fuzanglong wrote:esp to someone who called a mislynch on gyro :/
Right because scum wouldnt know that the lynch was bad and wouldnt be able to stay off it and take shots at people who were on it.

How did ducky have such a good townread on that slot when he has admitted his reads are shit so far?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Scum can easily sit back and stay off a wagon they know is on town and throw shade on townies who get on it.

I hammered the way i did because i needed to stay alive to be useful to town, acting like scum means that scum isnt going to shoot me becase they are going to try to mislynch me and use my behavior as the reasoning.

Its low hanging fruit and it is the easiest push for scum to make.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@FF you could be easily bussing someone right now 'cuz of the red check claim. Trying to give yourself town-cred, it's a possibility
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

That would mean you think im bussing worst.

Explain how that even makes the smallest amount of sense.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Maybe you should read
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 691, JacksonVirgo wrote:Maybe you should read
I have, the whole game. Which is why i know whats going on.

Have you? Did you look back at my iso to try and see what im talking about, or just naw?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 691, JacksonVirgo wrote:Maybe you should read
Actually, what does this even mean? Did i get something wrong? Are you planning on playing this game with us or just throw shit against a wall and hope that somehting sticks?

Want me to iso dive you and expose you for the scumbag you are?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

No it's just I said it was a possibility and you threw it through the shredder, probably thinking that's what I see
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 694, JacksonVirgo wrote:No it's just I said it was a possibility and you threw it through the shredder, probably thinking that's what I see
I know its a possibility, but nothing has come out yet to disagree with is, so what use is there for you to come into the thread and say that teacher might be lying about the guilty?

It makes me feel like you know that hes bluffing and you are wanting to come out looking like you know things.

The only way youd know something though is if you were scum and knew there couldnt be a cop is if you knew what was in the game, and you arent a pr, so you would have ot be scum to have that knowledge.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 687, Formerfish wrote:How did ducky have such a good townread on that slot when he has admitted his reads are shit so far?
bruh my townreads have been 3/3 so far
like mechanically

not even close to shit: just not confident on the balance. if you wanna sell me that you're town, hmu.

gonna need you to play the game without this confbias nonsense fam bc it's impossible to read you thru it. suspect our 1v1 resolves itself by d3 like clockwork.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 696, the worst wrote:bruh my townreads have been 3/3 so far
like mechanically
So hard for scum to get trs right...
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 685, Fuzanglong wrote:Tbh I also agree with Jackson though FF, you're being very aggressive and day 2 barely started,,, esp to someone who called a mislynch on gyro :/
Not voting just yet, but I'm scumleaning FF and will wait for teacher (and others to respond) too
jsyk our townie mindsets show more if we DON'T lean on teacher to produce content now that he's IC'd but has a decent chance of dying tonight - we should be talking amongst ourselves rather than overfocusing on there being a guilty

let's say I have an inno on Mr. Fishy - hypothetically ofc - where would you go in {JV, tw, Uncrowned}?

sounds like you think my read on gyro yday was towny? I think it was but I'm interested to see why you think so.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Like i dont even want to deal with JV or ducky right now because i feel like neither of them are engaging with me in good faith right now.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.