Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Read through my ISO and if you can point out the times I obviously set out read baits (no idea what they're called O.o) I will give you a high five
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Ah damn I missed a yoink moment :'c
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

There's no framing going on, it's me looking at your inconsistencies and seeing what I can gather from them. Right now, they put you at the top of my list. The only real instance I've seen you actually give a decent reason for someone being scum is PoE, but that only works assuming that you're town, which I don't think you are atm.

Will reread your ISO now but I'm not sure what you want me to get out of your read baits. If just calling people town or scum with no backup behind your thoughts is a read bait in your mind then you're not helping out town. Maybe I'll find something more indicative this time around.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 952, Uncrowned wrote:There's no framing going on, it's me looking at your inconsistencies and seeing what I can gather from them. Right now, they put you at the top of my list. The only real instance I've seen you actually give a decent reason for someone being scum is PoE, but that only works assuming that you're town, which I don't think you are atm.

Will reread your ISO now but I'm not sure what you want me to get out of your read baits. If just calling people town or scum with no backup behind your thoughts is a read bait in your mind then you're not helping out town. Maybe I'll find something more indicative this time around.
As far as I remember, you've had just as much accuracy with your reads and I will checkers that one now.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I'm not criticizing your reads, man. I've been dead wrong on both of mine, them being Gyro and Fuz.

I'm pointing out the fact that you've swung from Point A to Point B numerous times with no rhyme or reason. It seems out of character for someone who at one stage of the game was set on FF being scum. The fact that you became so passive and swingy gives me reason to believe you're scum.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Every read I've had, I've stuck to it and had reasons as to why I've felt that way. Wrong or not, they seemed agreed upon and in some cases followed up on by other players (including yourself). We need to be aggressive if we're going to find scum, and prior to this you've only showed aggression when defending yourself, and when targeting Fish.

The more I look back on it, the more it starts to make sense. You push on Fish because you thought he'd be easy to push on and other people will agree with you. You push hard, it doesn't work, no-one except for worst really seems to have even a slight bit of suspicion towards Fish, so you back off since you know it's not going to go through.

That's why you played more passive from that point on, talking in "maybes" and "I guesses" trying to keep yourself as a safe player, the only time you really started speaking out being when you've had people wagoning against you.

Now you're kicking into gear again because I've got the read on you and you're trying to find something to suggest otherwise. I'm starting to think I've got this figured out, though.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 954, Uncrowned wrote:I'm not criticizing your reads, man. I've been dead wrong on both of mine, them being Gyro and Fuz.

I'm pointing out the fact that you've swung from Point A to Point B numerous times with no rhyme or reason. It seems out of character for someone who at one stage of the game was set on FF being scum. The fact that you became so passive and swingy gives me reason to believe you're scum.
OH, I understand where you're coming from now I think. Now that it's LyLo I will probably stop trying to bait reads on people however as soon as that cop claim popped up I seriously read that as a bluff and thus I went on pretending it wasn't until FF started seriously pressuring me from my pov so I passively popped my read out and apparently it information I shouldn't of had but since they were pushing me it was goddamn obvious. Then that weird PR claim popped from ducky.

I've been swingy because I've been trying to get reads. My base reads have stayed the same majority of the time I feel, correct me if I am wrong
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 955, Uncrowned wrote:Every read I've had, I've stuck to it and had reasons as to why I've felt that way. Wrong or not, they seemed agreed upon and in some cases followed up on by other players (including yourself). We need to be aggressive if we're going to find scum, and prior to this you've only showed aggression when defending yourself, and when targeting Fish.

The more I look back on it, the more it starts to make sense. You push on Fish because you thought he'd be easy to push on and other people will agree with you. You push hard, it doesn't work, no-one except for worst really seems to have even a slight bit of suspicion towards Fish, so you back off since you know it's not going to go through.

That's why you played more passive from that point on, talking in "maybes" and "I guesses" trying to keep yourself as a safe player, the only time you really started speaking out being when you've had people wagoning against you.

Now you're kicking into gear again because I've got the read on you and you're trying to find something to suggest otherwise. I'm starting to think I've got this figured out, though.
You're wrong about that read on myself -> fish read the last post I posted. And I've been focused on reading outside of posting as of late since it's getting close to LyLo (now is) and now is where I am stopping that because obviously it's putting suspicion on me for some god unknown reason
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Actually, I should probably stop letting my bias towards the worst make them locktown O.o yeesh
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Personally, I feel Eth0s is the safer lynch here.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@Uncrowned you're also wrong on your reads, if you're scum that makes sense but if you're town you may want to reconsider if you wish to win (I also wish to win lol)
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

You've literally town-read the scum the entire game essentially it seems, what an ooof if you're town lol
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

And if you vote now, you're instantly in my lock-scum. Mafia can swing in and hammer and win, so don't be ballsy yet
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by the worst »

I think I need to dive an ISO to try and sort through my thoughts; I don't have a Strong Feeling the way I usually do at this point so at least one of you two is quite good scum. I think I was sidetracked by tunnelling Fishy d1 and loosely pegged Uncrowned as a potential Fishy buddy but yeah - if I'm not strongly committal on JV vs. Uncrowned in particular rn it's because I've been lax on my legwork.

I'm also fairly keen for Mr. Fishy to check in. Waiting on him isn't good play here it's just a side effect of my vanity. :P
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

You've voted: Me, Fish, Bugspray, Gyro, Fuz.

You weren't in the game during RVS, I believe. So these are all people you've at one point or another have had at least a SLIGHT feeling of them being scum, right?

Just going through and looking at different stages of the game, your base reads were:

1: Gyro/Bug with a chance of FF being part of a team. Post

Then you dipped into this thought were Teacher could be part of a scum team with Gyro, even though Teacher had voted Gyro D1 and saw him as a "profitable lynch" (his words). That's already an odd read to me since Teacher is an SE, doubt he'd bus D1. Not that it matters now since they're both dead and Teacher was Mason, but again, it leans into your whole playstyle of poking and prodding to see where you can sway people to make a lynch happen.

2: After they both died (Bug, Gyro), you had the back and forth with FF, no real base reads here to be seen yet.

3: Now your team changes to Fuz/Uncrowned in Post

4: Then you switch to Fuz/Eth0s in Post

5: And now you've got Me/Eth0s.

So no, I think I'm right in saying your reads have chopped and changed significantly over the course of the game. Being open-minded is cool, but from what I've seen from your play, yours seems more opportunistic and set on achieving mislynches.

Another point of interest here is that on every vote you've made except on Fish IIRC, there's already been other people voting on that player. Me, Bugspray, Gyro and Fuz all at one point or another had a lot of attention coming our way and had at least one or two votes set on us before you decided to jump in. Call it a frame if you want, I'm calling it as suspicious until I get more from worst and eth0s.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by the worst »

eth0s I won't be isoing yet because I'm relying on him to come in here and create a tonne of snazzy content if he's town. :cool:
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Who have I townread that is scum, are you saying? My strongest townreads were the worst's slot and Teacher, if I recall correctly.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 966, Uncrowned wrote:Who have I townread that is scum, are you saying? My strongest townreads were the worst's slot and Teacher, if I recall correctly.
You haven't scum-read or null-read anybody who is possibly scum right now (except me now I believe) meaning you're town-read every scum. Is that wrong? It was mainly a funny quip
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Anyway, if you've got more reads/questions or anything post em and I'll get to em when I can. Gotta go for a bit
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I null-read you.

Also, in Posts and I tried to bring attention to Ethos and get him to answer my questions, but the phase ended and I got nothing out of it, and no-one else seemed to have any opinions on what I was saying at the time. I had suspicions on him, but I was more suspect of Fuz at the time. Like those posts have said, I'm STILL wondering why Ethos had these clear thoughts of Fuz being town, since that's an opinion that I think no-one else really shared at the time.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 969, Uncrowned wrote:I null-read you.

Also, in Posts and I tried to bring attention to Ethos and get him to answer my questions, but the phase ended and I got nothing out of it, and no-one else seemed to have any opinions on what I was saying at the time. I had suspicions on him, but I was more suspect of Fuz at the time. Like those posts have said, I'm STILL wondering why Ethos had these clear thoughts of Fuz being town, since that's an opinion that I think no-one else really shared at the time.
Personally, and I really shouldn't be posting at the moment lol, I am thinking that Eth0s is scum flat out and it's either yourself/the worst. I am going to go through the latter's ISO later tonight to see if anything flags me.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Of note too is that my Post was a direct response to JV mentioning that Ethos' predecessor had a similar type of read list to mine, but you didn't reply to that at all.

Odd how I tried to bring another slot into the game and you didn't react at all, but now you're set on him being a scum.

This is linking back to my thought that he could be attempting to bus Ethos as I mentioned in
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

If you find anything of interest on the worst, link the posts. I've been pretty confident in him being town but he could have just played a 200IQ game. I'll look through myself as well when I can.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

For 971, No it's just I don't have time to fully read through everything right now, since year 12 final exams and that but now I can.
For that last one, if you think he's town then you instantly should view me as scum not a null. So what's up with that?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 967, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 966, Uncrowned wrote:Who have I townread that is scum, are you saying? My strongest townreads were the worst's slot and Teacher, if I recall correctly.
You haven't scum-read or null-read anybody who is possibly scum right now (except me now I believe) meaning you're town-read every scum. Is that wrong? It was mainly a funny quip
I thought you were talking about my original readlist here, not currently. Right now I don't have any null-reads.