he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 223, PyroDerma wrote:
In post 200, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 92, LoserdudeOG wrote: I definitely think that one of these people is his scumbuddy and that hes throwing them under the bus to prove his reliability.
@pyro this was the post I was referring to. I could have sworn that you or someone else posted after you iso analyses about me using they to refer to town, but I cant seem to find it. Thats what I get for writing an explanation after staying up til 6am
Suuuuuuuuuure. Ok. Right.

OMG it was 6am and I was tired and OMGUS...

You're scum.
Said it, believe it. Anybody got a hammer?
We still got about a week left, and we don't have a scumcore/towncore set.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 226, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 223, PyroDerma wrote:
In post 200, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 92, LoserdudeOG wrote: I definitely think that one of these people is his scumbuddy and that hes throwing them under the bus to prove his reliability.
@pyro this was the post I was referring to. I could have sworn that you or someone else posted after you iso analyses about me using they to refer to town, but I cant seem to find it. Thats what I get for writing an explanation after staying up til 6am
Suuuuuuuuuure. Ok. Right.

OMG it was 6am and I was tired and OMGUS...

You're scum.
Said it, believe it. Anybody got a hammer?
We still got about a week left, and we don't have a scumcore/towncore set.
Who do you have for town so far?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:02 pm

The current towncore I have is:
EpsTheLies, PyroDerma, and Myself.
EspTheLies is experienced as many have pointed out, but they were one really high advocator that I was scum. Now, I'm pretty sure that they were someone who suggested that we not lynch me just yet, even if I flip scum, as there wouldn't be enough Info for the 2nd scum.
PyroDerma: All in all, has a pretty sound ISO (although I did take problem to it), and really rounded as a Pro-Town player.
Myself: LAMIST
Jocus Aevorum
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Jocus Aevorum »

In post 228, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

Accusing yourself of LAMIST?
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

@Jocus care to share an opinion on anyone other than Jake??
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

EspTheLies is experienced as many have pointed out, but they were one really high advocator that I was scum. Now, I'm pretty sure that they were someone who suggested that we not lynch me just yet, even if I flip scum, as there wouldn't be enough Info for the 2nd scum.
PyroDerma: All in all, has a pretty sound ISO (although I did take problem to it), and really rounded as a Pro-Town player.
Especially is a shoe in definitely and I think they know it too :P

Pyro I’m fine with, but I’d like to see who else he thinks is scum other than myself.

What about the rest? Who’s scummier than who?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Thespio »

Update
Vote Count

Jocus Aevorum:
Yimmy, EspeciallyTheLies
Jake The Wolfie:
Jocus Aevorum, LoserdudeOG
Moonchild:
Dunnstral, SausasaurusRex
LoserdudeOG:
Jake The Wolfie, PyroDerma
No Vote:
Moonchild
With 9 people it takes 5 to lynch

Day will end when the timer below hits zero:
(expired on 2019-11-22 18:50:36)
Everything is Intentional - Newbie 1975: Zen has started... finally

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:00 am

In post 231, LoserdudeOG wrote:
Especially is a shoe in definitely and I think they know it too :P

Pyro I’m fine with, but I’d like to see who else he thinks is scum other than myself.

What about the rest? Who’s scummier than who?
You're my top scumread, and Jocus is my close second. MoonChild, then Thesaurus Rex.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:27 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

@Jake, what was it that made you scumread me?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:57 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 198, Jocus Aevorum wrote:Main points are outside of spoilers.

Spoiler: Early Game Analysis
In post 20, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Anyway, can we get some discussion? You didn't confirm yourself early just to be inactive, yes?
This is the beginning of Jake's conductor mentality. Honestly, there's no reason to do this. If you want people to discuss, give a topic to discuss instead of just saying "please discuss." This is a common type of LAMIST.
In post 22, Yimmy wrote:VOTE: Jocus Aevorum
overreact? that's awfully negative language for asking questions. how was he supposed to react to rvs?
First non-RVS vote, note that the language is directly toward me rather than mainly defending Jake. Don't think this is buddying – too early for an unrelated chainsaw attack.
In post 41, Yimmy wrote:playing along or ignoring don't progress us out of RVS at all. i see what you're getting at but i firmly believe jakes reaction was the most productive.
Good thing to remember for the rest of the game. Also good to remember that progress in discussion is not always the same as progress for town.
In post 42, Moonchild wrote:It kinda seems like Jocus is reaching now.
Earlier than my conflict with Jake, seems that no one noticed. Not sure why people ignored it.

* Jake's conductor mentality started before my conflict with him, indicating that it's part of his overall strategy. While it may just be an aggressive attempt at town-leadering, it may also be LAMIST.
* Yimmy isn't buddying Jake right from the start.
* Moonchild was the first to raise the "grasping at straws" concern with me. Not sure why everyone ignored that comment.
Hun, you have to learn what the buzzwords mean before you can use them to fake a case on someone.

LAMIST - "Look at me, I'm so town". You're trying to say Jake is trying to gain towncred by whining at people for being inactive...? How does this gain him anything?

Chainsaw - "You're attacking my buddy so I'm going to attack you."
Buddying - "I'm gonna defend you and make you feel nicey-nice so you don't suspect me."

Note - these two things are NOT THE SAME THING. Yimmy's post defending Jake's actions at the time can absolutely be described as buddying. Chainsaw has nothing to do with that and doesn't apply whatsoever.

Moonchild is 100% correct in her assessment. You ARE reaching. You're trying
so damn hard
to make this case out of thin air and force-feeding the buzzwords into it in order to give it legitimacy, but in actuality, it just looks terrible and false, and it's very clear to me what you're trying to do.
I hope others begin to see the same things soon because you are more and more clearly scum and you need to hang.

==== Note to self: left at the ==== I wont have time for further reading until Monday unfortunately.

V/LA
every weekend, just FYI.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:08 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Ok I lied. I read a little more. Had to quickly skim some of the posts because I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything, but I'm kind of fired up about Jocus.
In post 208, Jocus Aevorum wrote:When I was spamming buzzwords, I wasn't accusing Jake of them. I was giving examples of how a player could be scumread and not contribute at the same time.
So is he town acting scummy or is he scum guilty of those sins?

You're voting him, while at the same time treating him like he's town. <<< This is a huge indication to me that you know he's town already.

Also this is a lame excuse after being called out on your fakery. "I meant to do that." No, no you didn't. You got caught.
In post 215, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 208, Jocus Aevorum wrote:When I was spamming buzzwords, I wasn't accusing Jake of them. I was giving examples of how a player could be scumread and not contribute at the same time.
@jake he said
when he was spamming buzzwords
he wasnt accusing you. read better.
:neutral: You believed him?

Jocus' whole "tried to shoehorn a case, got caught, tried to cover by saying I meant it this way all along" NONSENSE is just that... nonsense. It's gross. It's laughable. Don't fall for it.

I mean good grief. Jake even quoted the posts where he SPECIFICALLY ACCUSES JAKE OF IIOA, "SOFT FLUFF POSTING" ETC. He's voting Jake. He's been pushing that garbage since page 2 and hasn't had any other variations in his reads. There is ZERO READ PROGRESSION. ZERO GROWTH. This is not a town mindset. This is "whatever needs to be done to force a mislynch". He saw people latch on to Jake and took the opportunity. He tried and failed to create a case. Now what? "Oh actually it was just an example, it wasn't real." GTFOH.
Art is cool.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

You guys have me convinced. For reasons I need not repeat, Jocus is scum. As a result of this,

VOTE: Jocus Aevorum

I'm also convinced about Moonchild just being inexperienced, but I will be keeping an eye on her.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:10 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

@EspeciallyTheLies I gave Jocus the benefit of the doubt due to Pyro scum reading me for an honest mistake. While I would probably do the same thing if I were in his shoes, sometimes a mistake is just that, a mistake.

I see your point now though. The difference between him and I is he said “look at this I did this on purpose, where I actually owned up to what I did. VOTE: Jocus
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:11 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

I believe this is L-1?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:57 am

@LoserdudeOG while I do want a Jocus lynch right now, we do not need a quicklynch right now. I fully support their lynch, but for the sake of using the entire day, could you please unvote?
Yimmy
Yimmy
Goon
Yimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Yimmy »

Regarding moonchild's readslist: I don't really see any agenda in there, the reads mostly seem sincere, if a little basic. When did you're reads on Jake and Jocus? It had been a bit since you expressed suspicion of them, but I still want to know. Also the line about Loserthedude is hard to understand. Would you mind reiterating that?

Loser: I would like to point out that agreeing with someone is not necessarily a good reason to town read them. Opinions are easily fakable, what matters more is the intention behind it.
How in the world does Jake suspecting Jocus for tunneling him make Jocus town?
also you can get emails whenever a post is added if you hit the "subscribe topic" button.
Loserdude being willing to say that me might just be voting for an easy lynch. Considering that voting Jake isn't really controversial, I don't think it would serve scum to say that.

Dunnstral: your post here is sort of worthless. first thing has already been said, second thing is basically just reiterating what was posted, and the third thing just isn't really productive because it doesn't elicit any response.

ETL: Of course newbieness could explain some of Monnchild's behavior but A: I don't like to give a pass for newbieness. If they're town they can convince me of it, at least after I've told them what the problem is and B: That doesn't explain her trio of posts regarding Jake, Jocus, and me at all.
The case on Jocus seems pretty sound

Pyro's argument against Loserdude is fascinating and seems like a lot of effort for scum to come up with. Unfortunately it's moot.

Jake, when pushed for being on the defensive and asked by multiple people to provide thoughts, instead starts barking orders without posting any actual thoughts. His claim that nothing is going on now is also absurd. There's been plenty of posts with actual content for you to form thoughts about. It takes no effort and no risk for scum to defend oneself or bark orders but actual thoughts require both of those things of scum.
Is your argument that ETL is town really just that he thinks you might be scum? Overall your town core is another failure to have meaningful pro-town thought. Do you think anything anyone has done is scummy besides voting for you? Then when asked specifically for scumreads you give four names with literally no reasoning, and the top two are literally just the people who are accusing you. This entire game you've said very little that would be take more effort for scum to say than for town to say.

I don't like that when Jocus posted thoughts about things besides Jake immediately after being pushed for not doing that thing he didn't acknowledge that he was pushed at all. I suppose it could just be his personality, but it's something to consider
Also I ignored moonchild's comment about grasping at straws because I didn't have anything to add.
Jocus' response to Jake's towncore ("Accusing yourself of LAMIST?") looks like he's just looking for reasons to accuse Jake instead of actually thinking about his actions. Nobody would ever accuse themself of LAMIST, so it's clearly an attempt at comedy.

Rex's posts since my last post all go along with that conclusion (nothing towny, but isn't trying to hide that with fake activity). His posts are still full of reiterating other's thoughts, and are starting to look pretty fencesit-y, though. Not a good look

Jake and Jocus are both the scummiest by far, but I don't think they are partners because hard bussing from page 1 would be really gutsy, and I'm really not sure which one's scummier ATM. That said
VOTE: Dunnstral
I'm not letting you ride through day 1 with virtually no content
Jocus Aevorum
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Jocus Aevorum »

prodge

Moonchild is prob town
Saus is similar to Moonchild
Just emotionally manipulate Jake if you want a good read on him
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

@jake UNVOTE: Jocus
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:46 pm

In post 243, LoserdudeOG wrote:@jake UNVOTE: Jocus
UNVOTE: LoserdudeOG
Thank you, for now.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 242, Jocus Aevorum wrote:prodge

Moonchild is prob town
Saus is similar to Moonchild
Just emotionally manipulate Jake if you want a good read on him
Really? No comment at all to 4 people wanting you gone??
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

@jake <3
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 241, Yimmy wrote: Pyro's argument against Loserdude is fascinating and seems like a lot of effort for scum to come up with. Unfortunately it's moot.
Could you explain why it seems like a lot of effort? I thought it was pretty low hanging fruit that any scum could’ve jumped on? Not saying this is what happened, but it’s definitely not out of the question for me.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 240, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
@LoserdudeOG while I do want a Jocus lynch right now, we do not need a quicklynch right now. I fully support their lynch, but for the sake of using the entire day, could you please unvote?
Also when you say use the entire day do you mean till the end of today? or the end of the mafia day? I kind of don't understand the point of waiting 5 more days. Obviously we need to give the accused a chance to defend themselves but do we need to wait that long?

Again this comes from my experience of days lasting 5-10 minutes as opposed to 7-8 days, this process has been extremely grindy for me.
Jocus Aevorum
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Jocus Aevorum »

MafiaScum deadlines are very long; most forum websites use deadlines of two to three days.

Hammering a player early has an opportunity cost; you're weighing lynching your scumread while you can to allowing more discussion for more information.