RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 92, LoserdudeOG wrote:I'm not buying the whole "oops i forgot about this im coming in late" then giving us a bunch of info that put us on the hunt of a jake/yimmy team. I definitely think that one of these people is his scumbuddy and that hes throwing them under the bus to prove his reliability.
also if you would never fos your partner why do u think etl is fosing her partner
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:54 pm

also if you weren't buying it, why in the fuck do you vote jake instead of etl
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 321, RadiantCowbells wrote:y'know what i'm saying bruh

also u been around quite a few times today while i've been checking in and you didn't feel like saying much till i fosed u
I didn’t have anything to say about your past comments. When you focused on me I had something to work with. You just got here and started posting a bunch, starting really whole thing off with “phew sure glad this guy wasn’t town, so glad I was right about him
not being town
thank god” so I was keeping an eye on what you said. I’m not gonna take the @jocus method and just not address when people scum read me.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 325, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 92, LoserdudeOG wrote:I'm not buying the whole "oops i forgot about this im coming in late" then giving us a bunch of info that put us on the hunt of a jake/yimmy team. I definitely think that one of these people is his scumbuddy and that hes throwing them under the bus to prove his reliability.
also if you would never fos your partner why do u think etl is fosing her partner
Just because I wouldn’t do something doesn’t mean other people would do it?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:57 pm

i'm really not buying what you're selling babe
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:57 pm

i'm really not buying what you're selling babe
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:58 pm

if you tell me who your scumpartner is i'll spare your life
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 330, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm really not buying what you're selling babe
Ooooooookay bud
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 290, RadiantCowbells wrote:Jocus is like really bad and I understand the votes

But I'm not convinced he's like scummy
What unconvinces you that hes not scummy? The fact that you think ETL is scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:20 pm

You'll never get a deal like this again

Tell me who your scumbuddy is
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:36 pm

doubling down on

RC town (dUh)
Saurus town
Yimmy town
Jocus town
JTW town

that's solve i win i'm the best

i would also say dunn is probably not scum in the remainder

not sure if i think moonchild/loserdude or etl/loserdude is more likely as of right now

VOTE: loserdude

should have given me your partner, then i wouldn't have had to do this.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Thespio »

Update
Vote Count

Jocus Aevorum:
EspeciallyTheLies, SausasaurusRex, Yimmy
[L-2]

Jake The Wolfie:
Jocus Aevorum
EspeciallyTheLies:
Dunnstral
LoserdudeOG:
RadiantCowbells
No Vote:
Moonchild
(Being Replaced)
, Jake The Wolfie, LoserdudeOG,
With 9 people it takes 5 to lynch

Day will end when the timer below hits zero:
(expired on 2019-11-22 18:50:36)
Everything is Intentional - Newbie 1975: Zen has started... finally

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 335, RadiantCowbells wrote:doubling down on

RC town (dUh)
Saurus town
Yimmy town
Jocus town
JTW town

that's solve i win i'm the best

i would also say dunn is probably not scum in the remainder

not sure if i think moonchild/loserdude or etl/loserdude is more likely as of right now

VOTE: loserdude

should have given me your partner, then i wouldn't have had to do this.
Avoiding questions now are we? I didn't ask
who
you thought was town I asked
why
Jocus was.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:11 pm

In post 337, LoserdudeOG wrote:Avoiding questions now are we?
i don't answer questions from vile mafia scum like yourself
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:11 pm

(also the answer to that question is literally on the previous page in a 14 page game)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 pm

In post 91, LoserdudeOG wrote:I'll bite on VOTE: jake but if it turns out hes town, my money is on EspeciallyTheLies.
I really can't get over this.
I do suspect a shit ton of the stuff that he's posted but most of it's stuff that I have issues with sometimes scumreading people for when it's just a playstyle read.

But none of this makes sense from a town perspective. The way that he discredits ETL is super weird. The fact that he 'does not buy' her play and yet is voting the same person she's voting. The fact that he assumes that she's bussing one of them to establish herself as a townread as opposed to, like, town pushing a random mislynch. People who do not bus tend to systematically underrate the likelihood of bussing and newb!town also tend to systematically underrate the likelihood of bussing. Then you have this guy confidently declaring that ETL is bussing but he wants to help her bus. Nyeh.

On the other hand, this makes complete sense as scum like regardless of circumstance.
1) If ETL is town, he's setting up a push on her the next day using the townflip as bait.
2) If ETL is scum, he's distancing but setting up to push these people as scumpartners even if ETL gets scumread. Hell, he could even have legitimately intended to push her for the flip.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that Jocus's well I gotta be lynched today since I'm being scumread is town the vast majority of the time.
Ahh I see I was supposed to just take your word for this as a newbie. Got it.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 340, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 91, LoserdudeOG wrote:I'll bite on VOTE: jake but if it turns out hes town, my money is on EspeciallyTheLies.
I really can't get over this.
I do suspect a shit ton of the stuff that he's posted but most of it's stuff that I have issues with sometimes scumreading people for when it's just a playstyle read.

But none of this makes sense from a town perspective. The way that he discredits ETL is super weird. The fact that he 'does not buy' her play and yet is voting the same person she's voting. The fact that he assumes that she's bussing one of them to establish herself as a townread as opposed to, like, town pushing a random mislynch. People who do not bus tend to systematically underrate the likelihood of bussing and newb!town also tend to systematically underrate the likelihood of bussing. Then you have this guy confidently declaring that ETL is bussing but he wants to help her bus. Nyeh.

On the other hand, this makes complete sense as scum like regardless of circumstance.
1) If ETL is town, he's setting up a push on her the next day using the townflip as bait.
2) If ETL is scum, he's distancing but setting up to push these people as scumpartners even if ETL gets scumread. Hell, he could even have legitimately intended to push her for the flip.
Pretty sure I explained why I did this earlier when ETL themself questioned it. going back to double check.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 182, LoserdudeOG wrote:Looks like some explanation is required:

I have exclusively played mafia in person with my buds. Due to that I am very accustomed to days taking 5-10 minutes as opposed to 7-8 days. I didn't realize that the intention was to wait until the last day/second to last day to lynch, so I became eager with my vote to Jake, thinking he was acting scummy, but also planning for contingency that I was being taken for a ride by EspeciallyTheLies (he was the reason I suspected Jake the most due to his 60 post). My suspicions about Especially were mostly due to me being used to my in person mafia history. Its very much a "say what your gut is feeling and see how they defend themselves". Only issue with that is i was afk for a little bit and wasnt able to respond/see responses (ironic I know after scumming Especially for afk in 92).
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:42 pm

it's not a very good explanation for what i'm calling you out for. it's a response as to why you specifically voted him to l-x at that point.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:42 pm

also the cagey way that you're engaging with me really doesn't engender feelings that you're town :P
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:43 pm

In post 341, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that Jocus's well I gotta be lynched today since I'm being scumread is town the vast majority of the time.
Ahh I see I was supposed to just take your word for this as a newbie. Got it.
Umm? You can choose to or not to. But you're acting like I didn't explain why I was townreading Jocus and were trying to discredit me for it, so I explained it.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

Cool. Be wrong. Can’t wait to see who agrees with you. :wink:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:46 pm

It's interesting that you're talking to me like you think that I'm scum then you say stuff like "cool, be wrong", etc.

What's your read on me?
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

I think you’re annoying af and the fact that you’re SO confident in me being scum is gonna be really embarrassing for you when I flip as town. I didn’t really suspect pyro when he accused me and voted for me, but then your LAMIST entrance seemed so fake so idk. I’m gonna say my gut tells me you’re town atm. Frustrating, but town.