EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:37 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I have confidence in my town reads. They have been correct 99% of the time. The rest is PoE.

Moonchild is 100% town for sure. I’m not budging on that. Thinking Jake is too. Probably Saus. Probably yimmy.

Dunn is null. LDOG is... I dunno. There are some really scummy posts. But I don’t know if I see pyro/ld team here. Jocus... eh. If I had to choose the two town from this group I’d say probably ... ugh. Maybe Dunn and jocus?

I thought pyro might be town but I’m entirely convinced RC is scum at this point. << this is why town loses. RCscum = town loss without a strong enough counterforce. Unfortunately that force is not me.

VOTE: RC
Art is cool.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:38 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

Did you have any scumreads on pyro before?
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:39 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 376, LoserdudeOG wrote:Did you have any scumreads on pyro before?
Nvm
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:42 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

Yeah I’m gonna VOTE: RC simply for that painful LAMIST that he opened with. Never thought I’d see terrible acting via reading text...
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:48 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 223, PyroDerma wrote:
Suuuuuuuuuure. Ok. Right.

OMG it was 6am and I was tired and OMGUS...

You're scum.
Said it, believe it. Anybody got a hammer?

Also the fact that Pyro accused me of OMGUS when I never actively scumread him or made any intentions to change my vote to him never sat right with me. He went afk after I addressed it so I never got a reason for this...
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:58 am

In post 376, LoserdudeOG wrote:Did you have any scumreads on pyro before?
I did but it wasn't very strong. He was difficult for me to read. I saw a lot of scummy things but I could argue with myself how some of the posts may have come from town. I did respond to some of his posts explaining why I thought what he was saying was scummy. I didn't like the "hitting the ISOs" result, and I didn't like the cognitive dissonance regarding him voting Jocus while at the same time saying you and Saus were his top scumreads. And then caving when I called him out on it, but in such a way as to (badly) attempt to mask the fact he was trying appease me.
Art is cool.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:07 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 369, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Y’know, RC, after my last game where you so confidently told everyone in endgame that “ETL was obvtown”, this whole entrance of yours tells me far more about your own alignment this game. You see me as a threat. And you should.
Scum post
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:08 am

In post 378, LoserdudeOG wrote:Yeah I’m gonna VOTE: RC simply for that painful LAMIST that he opened with. Never thought I’d see terrible acting via reading text...
It's literally the same thing I say whenever I replace into games because I don't like playing scum. Get over it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:15 am

I don't see anyone as threats as scum. NSG had the honor of being the only player who scared me as scum but I'm not even scared of her anymore because she's so watered down compared to how she used to be. I don't like your Jocus push and I think that you're probably scum as a result.

Even if you're town my townblock is still correct and you'd be better served figuring out which of my scumreads you agree and disagree with than picking a 1v1 with me. I can't count on one hand the amount of games this year where townies have insisted that I can't have reads this bad and I am therefore scum when none of my reads were wrong except where in the PoE I went.

That's your sole warning: I don't want to have a fight, I have little motivation to pick a fight as scum, and my PoE is tight enough that I think I can correctly lynch notyou scum today even if you're scum. But you talking to yourself about how I am clearly going after you because you scare me when in both the game I spectated and in our last game together my reads were way better than yours / your reads weren't so great is questionable and I'd prefer to deal with this in less of a brutish 1v1 sense regardless of what you're going to end up flipping.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:18 am

I don't even know why I am doing that given that I think you're scum but it's done so yeah.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:22 am

Like you know full well if you actually reason it through that I'm not going after you as scum because I'm scared of you. That position is truly a nonstarter. And I can't read or do anything to potentially reevaluate my scumread on you if you're dishonestly omgussing me. So if you're scum who 'gets it' that you gotta fight me because you can't change my read on you, fine, let's do it but don't complain you don't want a fight when you've chosen the path that leads directly to a fight? Like you can try to fool me or play some sort of macro game or something, but if you want blood then I'll bring the blood.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:25 am

And by the way in case it's not obvious to anyone else I don't enjoy playing scum and if I had taken a scum slot despite my best efforts to avoid taking one I wouldn't have the most posts in the game 24 hours after I joined.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:25 am

In post 347, LoserdudeOG wrote:Cool. Be wrong. Can’t wait to see who agrees with you. :wink:
In post 349, LoserdudeOG wrote:I think you’re annoying af and the fact that you’re SO confident in me being scum is gonna be really embarrassing for you when I flip as town. I didn’t really suspect pyro when he accused me and voted for me, but then your LAMIST entrance seemed so fake so idk. I’m gonna say my gut tells me you’re town atm. Frustrating, but town.
In post 378, LoserdudeOG wrote:Yeah I’m gonna VOTE: RC simply for that painful LAMIST that he opened with. Never thought I’d see terrible acting via reading text...
Interesting read transition by the way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:34 am

Just keep in mind from where ETL's standing it's a lot easier to try to mislynch me than to actually try to fool me and if she has now changed her mind as indicated in 375 and earlier that Jocus might not be scum, JTW and Y jkl m y are probably town, then going after me for having a flopsided readslist when she basically decided to sheep my entire townblock is a very strange thing to do. However if she is scum who is afraid that my correctly townreading a shit ton of town will lead people to listen to me over her (hint: it would be extremely bad for me as scum to clear this many people this quickly) then yeah she's gonna stop calling these people scum because she needs them to vote me with her.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:35 am

In post 375, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:have confidence in my town reads. They have been correct 99% of the time. The rest is PoE.
Are you... asking for me to call you out on this claim
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:39 am

Resisted the urge to quote from past games.

Everyone else should think critically about that claim though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:46 am

In post 930, RadiantCowbells wrote:So, I replaced this slot because 1) I believed it to be town and 2) I am fairly sure that I know who the remaining scum is.

Would an outline of why I thought that my predecessor was town before I took the slot be helpful or should I just move onto my scumcase and my reasons to townread other slots?
In post 937, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, I disagree that the slot was scummy and I wouldn't have taken the slot if I thought that it was :P
In post 940, RadiantCowbells wrote:And that's not a commentary on your alignment really, I just think you're scared that I'm going to townspew the slot and remove a mislynch (if you're scum) or prevent a town win (if you're town.)
My slot's not scum. I have a very small PoE in this game and objectively have a lot to contribute. If you're town you should really unvote that.
Think whatever you want. But you're scum.
If this is all the engagement you give to me, I'm going to leave the entire town with the directive to kill you tomorrow because to me there's only 2 viable scum and you're one.
This is a past game that I replaced into.
Note that of the 2 viable scum one was in fact scum.
Town went on to win that game despite the fact that the remaining scum was the most universal townread at the point that I replaced in, largely because of me.

Do you think that this entrance is especially different from that one outside of the fact that I qualified my uncertainty as to this slots alignment (which by the way I have zero motivation to do as scum when I can simply hide behind yeah my reads are fantastic and I townread this slot so the slot had to have been town.)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:53 am

Anyway ETL I won't join future games with you but I think that you're scum and I've had very bad experiences in the recent past with out of game influences used by scum to manipulate so I have no intentions of engaging with you about you not liking my play outside of saying what I have already said.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:55 am

And I would like to believe that you would have made some effort to reach out to me if you were town here, js.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:58 am

In post 383, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can't count on one hand the amount of games this year where townies have insisted that I can't have reads this bad and I am therefore scum when none of my reads were wrong except where in the PoE I went.
Btw Eth0s in the game that I pulled from was one of the many examples of this. Called me scum for having a PoE as bad as Jamelia Eth0s but Jamelia was actually the scum

:o
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:55 am

In post 393, RadiantCowbells wrote:And I would like to believe that you would have made some effort to reach out to me if you were town here, js.
I have done that in the past and it didn’t work. We clash on a personality level and that’s fine. It doesn’t have anything to do with who you are as a person. Our styles of discussion/talking do not work together. I don’t have the patience anymore to deal with combative players. IRL reasons make it very important for me not to get stressed if I want to stay out of the hospital.

For the sake of the mod I will stick this game through as much as I can but I’m not interested in this situation. I’m not interested in what you think of me or my abilities as a player. So either push for my lynch or do something else, I don’t care.

I absolutely believe everything I have posted and that is where I stand. If or when that changes I’ll say so.
Art is cool.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:07 am

I'll just step out then but if it turns out that you're scum using this as a defensive tactic I think that's truly a disgusting thing to do.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:10 am

Otherwise I hope you get better and sorry about whatever you're dealing with atm.
Yimmy
Yimmy
Goon
Yimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote:I could actually case either of ETL Moonchild individually if I was so inclined

Saurus just posts things that town disproportionately focus on, Dunn feels more town than scum but I'm not super confident on him, and I think that Jocus's well I gotta be lynched today since I'm being scumread is town the vast majority of the time.
Please do so. There's three days left, pushing completely new wagons without any reasoning to convince people to follow you doesn't seem to helpful.
Is this how you normally play? I suppose there's some benefit for town to hold their cards close to their chest and stay quiet but there's more benefit for scum to do those things so unless this is just your playstyle I'm scumreading it. (actually i will proabably check this for myself but i'm going to leave the question out here)
In post 347, LoserdudeOG wrote:Cool. Be wrong. Can’t wait to see who agrees with you. :wink:
I don't like that LoserDude's post's quickly descend into ad hominem. Calling RC insufferable for uhhh... disagreeing with him?? seems like he's just given up on defending his side and is just trying to discredit the player so people ignore it. I suppose he did somewhat defend his side beforehand, but still I don't see what town stands to gain
In post 361, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still good with Yimmy/RC/JTW/Jocus town, will be locking those in tomorrow probably and that should give us a rather narrow Poe from here on out

I'm also townreading Loserdude and Dunnstral but I wouldn't be 'all that surprised' if either were scum whereas I would be rather surprised if anyone in the townread category was.
When/why did your opinion on Loser change?
In post 363, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 146, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm gonna need some serious cases from the people voting moonchild to be honest. She's my top townread.
Okay yeah ETL is scum so much of the time.
Please tell us why you think this is scummy. Actually a couple times you just sort of say "this is scummy" without telling us why. Why not?
In post 370, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Dunn’s opportunistic vote on me is also pretty suspect. Very much makes me rethink jocus.
How does Dunn's vote pertain to Jocus being town? not really following here
In post 373, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 372, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 371, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:If this becomes a shit show I’ll just leave though. Just saying. I’ve not had the best experiences playing with you. So I’m not really interested in arguing with you about how you’re wrong and/or lying. Which you are.
What is he lying about??
His “reads”. They’re garbage and twisted. And I know he’s a better player than that so they must be made up. He’s attempted to spin a specific narrative and take advantage of newbie naïveté. If he was town he’d recognize my town game right away. And yet he’s gotten the entire player list flopsided. I know for a fact RC is an incredibly strong player so this doesn’t jive.
are you saying this just because he's scumreading you? judging by 375 you only disagree with him on himself, mooncjild, and yousrelf.
In post 381, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 369, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Y’know, RC, after my last game where you so confidently told everyone in endgame that “ETL was obvtown”, this whole entrance of yours tells me far more about your own alignment this game. You see me as a threat. And you should.
Scum post
again, please tell us why
In post 383, RadiantCowbells wrote: Even if you're town my townblock is still correct and you'd be better served figuring out which of my scumreads you agree and disagree with than picking a 1v1 with me.
this is, like, a lot of confidence for day 1 and your second day after replacing in.
In post 395, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 393, RadiantCowbells wrote:And I would like to believe that you would have made some effort to reach out to me if you were town here, js.
I have done that in the past and it didn’t work. We clash on a personality level and that’s fine. It doesn’t have anything to do with who you are as a person. Our styles of discussion/talking do not work together. I don’t have the patience anymore to deal with combative players. IRL reasons make it very important for me not to get stressed if I want to stay out of the hospital.

For the sake of the mod I will stick this game through as much as I can but I’m not interested in this situation. I’m not interested in what you think of me or my abilities as a player. So either push for my lynch or do something else, I don’t care.

I absolutely believe everything I have posted and that is where I stand. If or when that changes I’ll say so.
If the problem is a personality clash why are you so confident to call him scum?
In post 341, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that Jocus's well I gotta be lynched today since I'm being scumread is town the vast majority of the time.
Ahh I see I was supposed to just take your word for this as a newbie. Got it.
this is incredibly passive agressive all things considered. he answered the question based on his experience and why he thought. you can disagree or ask for a source r something, but raw hostility doesn't give room for defense and only serves to discredit the point. Also note that you said "I didn’t have anything to say about your past comments" and "I was keeping an eye on what you said" moments prior, and yet you're just now picking on this post.

RC not replacing into a slot he thinks is scum because he doesn't enjoy being scum is pretty believable. Maybe he oversold it a little bit much in his first posts, but that's null at worst, especially after his defense

I'm not convinced that RC's behavior matches up with a scum agenda. It doesn't feel like he's pushing for a hasty lynch, especially considering that he targeted some of the more townread people. And the responses from ETL and Loserdude weren't all to flattering for them.
VOTE: LoserdudeOG
RC made some good points and his response to said points were bad. Also looking back, the only people he voted were Jake, Jocus (both after they had a substantial wagon), and RC (after a weird read progression)
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

@RadiantCowbells what took me off of your townbloc?