Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

As for what doesn't come from me as scum... probably my aggressiveness on votes, I'd say. As a townie, I know I'm safe and can follow with my gut. I haven't been afraid to be wrong, which is why I've started wagons and led the charge on two lynches (Gyro and Fuz). Admittedly i've been playing on instinct and a lot of my posts have been stream of consciousness, which is why people think they're rambly and filler i assume.

Scum me wouldn't want to be caught leading those wagons out of fear of being put on the spot for being a major part of them
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by the worst »

JV: what was your moment last night which made you realise I was 100% town?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1226, the worst wrote:JV: what was your moment last night which made you realise I was 100% town?
I didn't until I did that ballsy test, it was the only way to know if you were 100% town and I had to go with my gut and it worked out thus confirming you.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

It was that 1% chance you were scum and uncrowned was scum that I was really uncomfortable with calling you full town, so I tested it
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

uncrowned was town*
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by the worst »

Sure but when did you decide you were comfortable enough to YOLO hammertest?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1230, the worst wrote:Sure but when did you decide you were comfortable enough to YOLO hammertest?
That's the thing, I wasn't. But I was more comfortable in yolo hammertesting how I did than in reverse. I felt like it was the only way for me to settle my reads and regardless of how badly it could end logically, I trusted my gut. And my adrenaline was RUSHIN, I instinctively took back my vote as fast as I could.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Then revoted when my rush settled and once you asked why I unvoted, since I am 100% confident in my read now
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Did everyone die? :c
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by the worst »

everyone.
except us, and uncrowned.

what have you done
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1234, the worst wrote:everyone.
except us, and uncrowned.

what have you done
:o :eek:
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don't think we need 6 days to finish today but we have it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by the worst »

i have some stuff i want to do before i make a decision.

this kind of position in lylo is kinda stressful and i want to do more than my usual on-brand lazy decision so i can pretend to be a good influence while welcoming you guys to the site~~!
so sorry if i take a bit of time. i won't lurk this out and won't make the call lightly.

how was your day btw, weather improving over there?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1237, the worst wrote:i have some stuff i want to do before i make a decision.

this kind of position in lylo is kinda stressful and i want to do more than my usual on-brand lazy decision so i can pretend to be a good influence while welcoming you guys to the site~~!
so sorry if i take a bit of time. i won't lurk this out and won't make the call lightly.

how was your day btw, weather improving over there?
It's just this whole game is adrenaline inducin' and I am so so excited to see how it ends up. Even though I've got the game solved, it's not in my power to change anything which is somewhat uncomfortable to me since I have no real 'control' but I feel it'll end well.

And it's really goddamn hot, all the time. Everywhere has that lingering smoke taste in your mouth and it's gross. However, it's gotten a lot better so that's good.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@duckyboi take your time in settling on a decision :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:11 am

Post by the worst »

Blegh can relate - we've seen a bit of fire here (thankfully very far north of me), fingers crossed it doesn't get worse. And hopefully the worst is passed for you too.

@Uncrowned needless to say, ditto to you - you're just not in the thread right now. :P
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Uncrowned »

weather was actually nice today was gonna hit the beach but decided to be a nerd instead and play some of the new pokemon today.

I'm lucky I think, I haven't so much as even seen a bit of smoke where I'm at. Sucks you guys are nearer towards it. Feels like it's becoming more of a risk each year as our summers get hotter than the last
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1240, the worst wrote:hopefully the worst is passed for you too.
Hehe, the worst.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1241, Uncrowned wrote:weather was actually nice today was gonna hit the beach but decided to be a nerd instead and play some of the new pokemon today.

I'm lucky I think, I haven't so much as even seen a bit of smoke where I'm at. Sucks you guys are nearer towards it. Feels like it's becoming more of a risk each year as our summers get hotter than the last
How is the new pokemon game by the way? I've heard a bunch of mixed feelings from people. And yeah, sporting events and stuff have been canceled due to the smoke and how bad it would be if everyone breathed it in
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I actually really like it! The graphics are gorgeous and the environments look great, as do the pokemon designs. The gameplay is what you'd expect, and since I don't play every release it doesn't feel like it's getting stale or anything.

I don't understand all the hate it's getting in terms of the reduced number of pokemon. From what I understand, there's a "National Pokedex" where people can trade pokemon from previous games into this one, but that feature has been removed from this game and instead we get a decent portion of the old pokemon generations, and the new ones that have been introduced through the new region that this generation takes place in. Maybe it's because I'm not a diehard fan, but I personally don't really see the need for there to be 1000s of pokemon. I've caught around 70 right now and I already feel like my range is interesting, versatile, and fun. But that's just me. Maybe some people are super into the collecting part of the game and that's why they have so much criticism for the new system.

I love some of the new battle aspects they've added in, and they've also added new "wild areas" and pokemon dens that can be taken on with 3 other trainers online, or with AI teammates, which are a nice change of pace and can net you some solid rewards. All in all, a fun experience.

I will say the game does feel a bit TOO easy. Like I've gotten 3 gym badges and man have I been butchering everything in sight. Not once have I come close to losing, and the only time I've had pokemon faint on me has been when I'm testing out new ones and their moves. I would've loved to see a difficulty feature where you can make it harder for yourself, but unfortunately that's not the case.

Other than that though, I'm loving it. I think it's done me some good to take a break from the series (I haven't played the last few games) and return on this release, had an awesome time thus far.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Are the fires close or has the smoke drifted your way from fires that are far off?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1244, Uncrowned wrote:I actually really like it! The graphics are gorgeous and the environments look great, as do the pokemon designs. The gameplay is what you'd expect, and since I don't play every release it doesn't feel like it's getting stale or anything.

I don't understand all the hate it's getting in terms of the reduced number of pokemon. From what I understand, there's a "National Pokedex" where people can trade pokemon from previous games into this one, but that feature has been removed from this game and instead we get a decent portion of the old pokemon generations, and the new ones that have been introduced through the new region that this generation takes place in. Maybe it's because I'm not a diehard fan, but I personally don't really see the need for there to be 1000s of pokemon. I've caught around 70 right now and I already feel like my range is interesting, versatile, and fun. But that's just me. Maybe some people are super into the collecting part of the game and that's why they have so much criticism for the new system.

I love some of the new battle aspects they've added in, and they've also added new "wild areas" and pokemon dens that can be taken on with 3 other trainers online, or with AI teammates, which are a nice change of pace and can net you some solid rewards. All in all, a fun experience.

I will say the game does feel a bit TOO easy. Like I've gotten 3 gym badges and man have I been butchering everything in sight. Not once have I come close to losing, and the only time I've had pokemon faint on me has been when I'm testing out new ones and their moves. I would've loved to see a difficulty feature where you can make it harder for yourself, but unfortunately that's not the case.

Other than that though, I'm loving it. I think it's done me some good to take a break from the series (I haven't played the last few games) and return on this release, had an awesome time thus far.
I've never been into collecting pokemon or finishing the pokedex, I just play it to beat the game and then just mess around until I find a new game which makes me want to get the game now lol, though if it's too easy that'd be sad :c
In post 1245, Uncrowned wrote:Are the fires close or has the smoke drifted your way from fires that are far off?
They were really close to my place, like I could see it from my front porch but they've moved away from here luckily but the smoke still lingers and is still coming from the fires in the region. Still scary
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 71, Uncrowned wrote:What game are you guys referencing, just so I can view this stuff for myself?
Uncr, if you remember: what inspired you to ask this/what was your takeaway from the old game?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

VIAPQS is back!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by the worst »

JACKSON VIRGO WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR.

i'm working thru this i'm sorry; i think i'm voting uncrowned ultimately aorn but i'm not quite there yet