billy pilgrim

not voting (4) ~
gyro zeppeli, bepwei, heavy anacona, karnage

with 7 alive it's 4 to lynch

deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-23 23:00:00)

mod notes:

-
Last edited by skitter30 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Yeah, I cant trust you in LYLO.

VOTE: Gyro
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

That's L-1
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Ill be posting some ‘reads’ but for now im voting Bb
VOTE: BBmolla
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

It feels like scum is gonna win here just down to apathy. Can some more folks try here so that we can get some content and try and make reads. D1 was garbage and D2 somehow feels worse.
bepwei
bepwei
Goon
bepwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:45 am

Post by bepwei »

In an attempt to get things going:

I think Micc’s reluctance to vote and sudden jump onto a policy lynch is suspect. When people started commenting he jumped onto a policy lynch that just killed discussion. @Billy if you want discussion, having your vote on a policy lynch isn’t going to help.

VOTE: Micc
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Micc »

Can you specify/quote what lines of discussion I killed with my vote? From my POV, Karnage had 24 hours to expand on a molla push and failed to take it. My conversation with Anaconda reached the point where I didn’t want to continue. Those were the only lines of discussion I was involved in, and I don’t see my vote as having killed them.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Micc »

this game needs more karnage in it.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 362, Karnage wrote:Looking back at his ISO I don't like his early sheeping on the jones vote. Then he makes a weird 180 at the end of the day on the jones/guilded slot. naked votes on billy and bep to start the day. the only reasoning he can give is "the same reason as karnage"

UNVOTE:
Not sure where I should "flesh out" the case on BBMolla. I think its pretty well summarized in what I've already posted. PLUS his read on Billy is flip flopping now followed by sheeping Micc again...
VOTE: BBMolla
In post 395, bepwei wrote:@Billy another reason could be straight confusion. To send us down a wild goose chase. I’m leaning toward that because there wasn’t a whole lot of information to begin with. A NK like you said gives info and it isn’t super obvious which one happened right now. Is there one option you think is more likely to have occurred.
this feels like scum bragging how they've confused town with their NK choice

I'm not wholeheartedly against lynch gyro but I don't like how the wagon has formed. feels artificial or something
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Micc »

what does scum molla have to gain by making naked votes at the start of the day or flipping his vote around?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 409, Micc wrote:what does scum molla have to gain by making naked votes at the start of the day or flipping his vote around?
so we should just accept him as town for "reasons"?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Karnage »

@Micc, Who are your top scumreads atm?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Who is everyone's top scumreads and top townreads?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Honestly, Karnage I'm feeling a little uneasy about you.

You seemed to position yourself weirdly wrt to Jones/Gilded yesterday. You were in a spot where he wasnt your preferred lynch (Bepwei was), but you made it clear that you thought the slot was scummy and ultimately hammered.

Now, in a game where people are getting scumread for pushing people that was maybe a risk, but maybe not. Although, I dont think you would have killed Arkias. I think that you probably would have killed Molla or one of the more active players. So your day play has me scumleaning you, but the nk makes me think it's not you.

And honestly, I'm lost in this game because I don't feel like we've got a good townblock.

Look if you think I'm town, come interact with me so we can get somewhere. If you think I'm scum interact with me and tell me why. Let me sort some people.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Micc »

In post 410, Karnage wrote:
In post 409, Micc wrote:what does scum molla have to gain by making naked votes at the start of the day or flipping his vote around?
so we should just accept him as town for "reasons"?
He’s given or at least implied reasons for the things he’s done. You can chose to believe them or not, but dismissing their existence isn’t helping here. I have a hard time believing youre arguing in good faith here when you choose not to explain what motivation scum molla has to make naked votes or flip his vote around, all while molla implies that as Town he has make naked votes to reaction test and that his vote is moving with his reads.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Micc »

In post 411, Karnage wrote:@Micc, Who are your top scumreads atm?
I could make a case for anyone being scum right now. I think I’ve settled on billy, molla as Town and gyro as the best lynch for today but confidence levels are low.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Micc »

Billy can I be in your town block?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

You have been trying to move the game forward and providing logical explanations for pushes. Yes, I'd be comfortable with you in the town block. I see that Gyro is your desire for a push, what do you think of Karnage at the moment?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 413, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Honestly, Karnage I'm feeling a little uneasy about you.

You seemed to position yourself weirdly wrt to Jones/Gilded yesterday. You were in a spot where he wasnt your preferred lynch (Bepwei was), but you made it clear that you thought the slot was scummy and ultimately hammered.

Now, in a game where people are getting scumread for pushing people that was maybe a risk, but maybe not. Although, I dont think you would have killed Arkias. I think that you probably would have killed Molla or one of the more active players. So your day play has me scumleaning you, but the nk makes me think it's not you.

And honestly, I'm lost in this game because I don't feel like we've got a good townblock.

Look if you think I'm town, come interact with me so we can get somewhere. If you think I'm scum interact with me and tell me why. Let me sort some people.
I have a scenario in my head where molla/micc are town and I feel like we will win easy but if I'm wrong I could be would be pushing mislynches and making it easy for them as a scum team. I flip flop in my head about whether I'm right because I see things from them that I think is scummy. As a result I think my play has been kind of erratic.

regarding jones/guilded, I was townreading the slot but when they unvoted/fos'd Micc I questioned my read. I didn't like anything from guildedsun once they replaced in so I felt good about lynching the slot. I was wrong.

my bepwie read is the inverse of molla/micc. If I accept molla/micc as town, bepwie is scum (with either anaconda or gyro)

So i'm finding myself in this quantum mechanical state of players existing as town/scum reads simultaneously
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 415, Micc wrote:
I could make a case for anyone being scum right now. I think I’ve settled on billy, molla as Town and gyro as the best lynch for today but confidence levels are low.
is gyro the best lynch just to keep him out of lylo?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Micc »

In post 417, Billy Pilgrim wrote:You have been trying to move the game forward and providing logical explanations for pushes. Yes, I'd be comfortable with you in the town block. I see that Gyro is your desire for a push, what do you think of Karnage at the moment?
My biggest problem with karnage is that I don't feel like hes done much for scumhunting and the pushes he has made have felt like they come in bad faith. it doesn't feel like he wants to have a conversation about his scum reads as shown by his unwillingness to further expand on molla scum, and to dismiss my follow up question in post 410. I think a townie who wants to lynch their scum read is a little more eager to entertain those who are willing to hear the case. Go back to day 1 and he spent a lot of time with his vote on bepwei without pushing that case either and eventually got over to Jones for the hammer. None of these pushes feel genuine to me.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Micc »

In post 419, Karnage wrote:
In post 415, Micc wrote:
is gyro the best lynch just to keep him out of lylo?
Its the tie breaker yeah. But there's reasons to scum read him too. I think the nightkill choice comes from inexperienced scum which is a group that would include gyro. I think that a lot of his ignorance for how this game works is feigned, as evidenced by his lack of asking questions. I think that the opposition to his lynch being "policy" comes from at least one player being his teammate. he has no business being on the jones or molla wagons given a lack of stated reads on either of them.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 418, Karnage wrote:
In post 413, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Honestly, Karnage I'm feeling a little uneasy about you.

I have a scenario in my head where molla/micc are town and I feel like we will win easy but if I'm wrong I could be would be pushing mislynches and making it easy for them as a scum team. I flip flop in my head about whether I'm right because I see things from them that I think is scummy. As a result I think my play has been kind of erratic.

regarding jones/guilded, I was townreading the slot but when they unvoted/fos'd Micc I questioned my read. I didn't like anything from guildedsun once they replaced in so I felt good about lynching the slot. I was wrong.

my bepwie read is the inverse of molla/micc. If I accept molla/micc as town, bepwie is scum (with either anaconda or gyro)

So i'm finding myself in this quantum mechanical state of players existing as town/scum reads simultaneously
This is interesting, because it's pretty close to my thoughts except I'm more on BBM/you than Micc. But I dont see scum motivation for BBM's soft. Do you? Because if you dont, then the suspicion is preventing a pretty easy PoE solve right now. Although how do you know its BEP? Why cant it be Anaconda and Gyro?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 420, Micc wrote:
In post 417, Billy Pilgrim wrote:You have been trying to move the game forward and providing logical explanations for pushes. Yes, I'd be comfortable with you in the town block. I see that Gyro is your desire for a push, what do you think of Karnage at the moment?
My biggest problem with karnage is that I don't feel like hes done much for scumhunting and the pushes he has made have felt like they come in bad faith. it doesn't feel like he wants to have a conversation about his scum reads as shown by his unwillingness to further expand on molla scum, and to dismiss my follow up question in post 410. I think a townie who wants to lynch their scum read is a little more eager to entertain those who are willing to hear the case. Go back to day 1 and he spent a lot of time with his vote on bepwei without pushing that case either and eventually got over to Jones for the hammer. None of these pushes feel genuine to me.
Do you think scum!Karnage makes the Arkias kill?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:10 am

Post by BBmolla »

I feel pretty good with this lynch after this whole last page tbqh

I’m at at L-1 don’t any of you fuckers hammer without a claim