Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 422, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 421, Jake The Wolfie wrote:We're in a thunderdome right now. Either I or Jocus is scum. And Jocus hasn't acted as a town would, only tunneling one person without reading others, even when others tell them to read others.
I don't have any evidence that you're competent enough that your thunderdomes are guaranteed to be TvS.
I have a ton of evidence that my D1 reads are good enough that if I'm townreading both of you you're probably both town and if I'm scumreading ETL she's probably scum.

If you think you're so good that your thunderdome's are by definition TvS I welcome you to provide me the site that you come from so I can verify that claim for myself.

Otherwise, I'm going to vote for the person that I think is scum and not the person that I think has played in a towny manner.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean, that's dumb. Not everyone is equally talented at catching scum and people's scumreads aren't equal. If NSG scumreads someone and ABR scumreads someone else and I have little engagement in the game to determine my own scumreads I am going to vote the person that NSG scumreads over the person that ABR scumreads.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:09 pm

And besides, isn't that the same argument that you're making on your own behalf when you state that I MUST respect your thunderdome with Jocus?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:12 pm

In post 426, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean, that's dumb. Not everyone is equally talented at catching scum and people's scumreads aren't equal. If NSG scumreads someone and ABR scumreads someone else and I have little engagement in the game to determine my own scumreads I am going to vote the person that NSG scumreads over the person that ABR scumreads.
You practically said "I am
Incredibly
good at finding scum, therefore I both cannot be scum and my scumreads are correct"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Also, I don't claim a perfect scumhunting record. I have never claimed that ETL is going to flip 100% of the time scum. I simply think as far as I know she is more likely to be scum than anyone else in this game. I'm not trying to say lol u should vote ETL because ur godking demands it as far as I'm aware.
You practically said "I am Incredibly good at finding scum, therefore I both cannot be scum and my scumreads are correct"
Where? I think that I said that I cannot be scum for sure because I know that I'm not scum. I don't recall ever asserting that ETL was flipping scum literally 100% of the time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Seriously, why is me saying that I think my reads are pretty good different than you telling me I gotta respect your thunderdome with Jocus?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:15 pm

In post 430, RadiantCowbells wrote:Seriously, why is me saying that I think my reads are pretty good different than you telling me I gotta respect your thunderdome with Jocus?
If you cannot see that Jocus has deathtunneled me since Page 1, then you need to re-read the entire game again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:16 pm

In post 431, Jake The Wolfie wrote:If you cannot see that Jocus has deathtunneled me since Page 1, then you need to re-read the entire game again.
What's the relevance of this though? Why can't town thunderdome another town? Why can't town thunderdome scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Like I don't care. I don't think that's good evidence one way or another for either of your alignments. I'm not scumreading either of you independently of that. I am interested in flipping scum.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:18 pm

In post 433, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I don't care. I don't think that's good evidence one way or another for either of your alignments. I'm not scumreading either of you independently of that. I am interested in flipping scum.
Then vote Jocus. Unless Deathtunneling without producing any meaningful content is a bad scumtell, Jocus is scum. They must be scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't agree with saying that Jocus death tunneled you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't agree with saying that Jocus death tunneled you
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:20 pm

In post 434, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Unless Deathtunneling without producing any meaningful content is a bad scumtell
It is an
extremely
bad scumtell. I would argue that it's a towntell except when applied to a certain category of player.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:21 pm

I wouldn't either, but even if we take it as a factual statement I don't think it's evidence of what he is claiming that it is evidence of.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:21 pm

In post 437, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 434, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Unless Deathtunneling without producing any meaningful content is a bad scumtell
It is an
extremely
bad scumtell. I would argue that it's a towntell except when applied to a certain category of player.
Quote me where Jocus has given any content other than "Jake is scum"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:23 pm

That's not the question we're asking: the question we're asking is whether that indicates that he is scum. I don't think it indicates he is scum. I have seen a shit ton of townies do nothing but push for individuals lynches. I would argue that the recipient individual being town actually points moreso to the original townie being town. Scum usually play a lot more politically, E.G. ETL.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Like I understand the position you're coming from because I've seen it before from a lot of newbies but this interaction is if anything convincing me more that you/Jocus is TvT.

Do you think that I'm scum defending Jocus?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:27 pm

In post 441, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I understand the position you're coming from because I've seen it before from a lot of newbies but this interaction is if anything convincing me more that you/Jocus is TvT.

Do you think that I'm scum defending Jocus?
You are defending a scum who has deathtunneled me because "Oh well town can deathtunnel and town mostly deathtunnels therefore Jocus is town"
No. That is now how this works. Jocus has found each and every word that I have typed here to be SAI.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Does that make him scum though? Like...
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:29 pm

In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:Does that make him scum though? Like...
Jocus is scum. They find scumtells in every word I have typed, every content I have made, every argument I have given, etc. Even when I flip scum, I wouldn't be surprised if they call it a moderror or a bastard game, even though it cannot be either.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:30 pm

It's not scummy to have wrong reads you know.

Regardless of your confidence in them
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:30 pm

In post 444, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Even when I flip scum,
owo what's this desu
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:33 pm

In post 446, RadiantCowbells wrote:
owo what's this desu
If you honestly think that I meant this the way it was typed, then you are delusional.

RadiantCowbells wrote:It's not scummy to have wrong reads you know.

It is scummy to not change your reads when the person you're scumreading gives you reason to doubt their scuminess.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Jake you're not obvtown. I have a lot of ways of generating townreads on people that other people don't have. I don't find scumreading you outright to be an unlikely town position. I am not going to end up voting Jocus at EOD because I don't think that he is scum and I think that ETL is. That's really the end: if you had a case that wasn't him calling you scum I'd take it seriously but that's all you've put forward so far.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:34 pm

In post 447, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 446, RadiantCowbells wrote:
owo what's this desu
If you honestly think that I meant this the way it was typed, then you are delusional.

RadiantCowbells wrote:It's not scummy to have wrong reads you know.

It is scummy to not change your reads when the person you're scumreading gives you reason to doubt their scuminess.
I don't agree that you've made yourself clear enough town that Jocus is scum for scumreading you.

I also would have responded very differently if I thought that was a scumslip.