Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

hi

how u doin
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Hey Radiant. Never played with you, but I hear good things. Gotta admit, this isnt what I had expected.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:40 pm

:(
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
bepwei
bepwei
Goon
bepwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by bepwei »

@Billy here are my thoughts on the last few pages. I had time to sit down at my computer tonight so enjoy a shit ton of quotes.

Spoiler:
In post 414, Micc wrote:
In post 410, Karnage wrote:
In post 409, Micc wrote:what does scum molla have to gain by making naked votes at the start of the day or flipping his vote around?
so we should just accept him as town for "reasons"?
He’s given or at least implied reasons for the things he’s done. You can chose to believe them or not, but dismissing their existence isn’t helping here. I have a hard time believing youre arguing in good faith here when you choose not to explain what motivation scum molla has to make naked votes or flip his vote around, all while molla implies that as Town he has make naked votes to reaction test and that his vote is moving with his reads.
This logic here is making me feel better about BB. Like you said the votes are a little off, but I can't find a scum motivation for them. I do not think this should even be in the question for a wagon today.
In post 418, Karnage wrote:
In post 413, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Honestly, Karnage I'm feeling a little uneasy about you.

You seemed to position yourself weirdly wrt to Jones/Gilded yesterday. You were in a spot where he wasnt your preferred lynch (Bepwei was), but you made it clear that you thought the slot was scummy and ultimately hammered.

Now, in a game where people are getting scumread for pushing people that was maybe a risk, but maybe not. Although, I dont think you would have killed Arkias. I think that you probably would have killed Molla or one of the more active players. So your day play has me scumleaning you, but the nk makes me think it's not you.

And honestly, I'm lost in this game because I don't feel like we've got a good townblock.

Look if you think I'm town, come interact with me so we can get somewhere. If you think I'm scum interact with me and tell me why. Let me sort some people.
I have a scenario in my head where molla/micc are town and I feel like we will win easy but if I'm wrong I could be would be pushing mislynches and making it easy for them as a scum team. I flip flop in my head about whether I'm right because I see things from them that I think is scummy. As a result I think my play has been kind of erratic.

regarding jones/guilded, I was townreading the slot but when they unvoted/fos'd Micc I questioned my read. I didn't like anything from guildedsun once they replaced in so I felt good about lynching the slot. I was wrong.

my bepwie read is the inverse of molla/micc. If I accept molla/micc as town, bepwie is scum (with either anaconda or gyro)

So i'm finding myself in this quantum mechanical state of players existing as town/scum reads simultaneously
Could you elaborate on my read? There is no way with these reads that BB and Micc are town that i am as well? For me I am leaning more toward Billy and BB being the townies here. I find the 'desperation' for info today a a strictly town play. Im still making up my mind on Karnage.
In post 419, Karnage wrote:
In post 415, Micc wrote:
In post 411, Karnage wrote:@Micc, Who are your top scumreads atm?
I could make a case for anyone being scum right now. I think I’ve settled on billy, molla as Town and gyro as the best lynch for today but confidence levels are low.
is gyro the best lynch just to keep him out of lylo?
imo no. I honestly dont think its worth voting gyro just to keep him out of lylo. I not suggesting anyone wants this, but should we find some genuine scum, they should be voted before gyro.
In post 420, Micc wrote:
In post 417, Billy Pilgrim wrote:You have been trying to move the game forward and providing logical explanations for pushes. Yes, I'd be comfortable with you in the town block. I see that Gyro is your desire for a push, what do you think of Karnage at the moment?
My biggest problem with karnage is that I don't feel like hes done much for scumhunting and the pushes he has made have felt like they come in bad faith. it doesn't feel like he wants to have a conversation about his scum reads as shown by his unwillingness to further expand on molla scum, and to dismiss my follow up question in post 410. I think a townie who wants to lynch their scum read is a little more eager to entertain those who are willing to hear the case. Go back to day 1 and he spent a lot of time with his vote on bepwei without pushing that case either and eventually got over to Jones for the hammer. None of these pushes feel genuine to me.
The way Karnage played EoD D1 was definetly weird. I definetly think he treated my slot weird. He did not push me super hard, but also soft attacked the Jones/Guilded slot. I realy dont know how to feel about this. I was scum leaning him D1, but now I almost feel better about him. My thoughts are really jumbled rn. Another read through might help this.
In post 423, Billy Pilgrim wrote: Do you think scum!Karnage makes the Arkias kill?
Nope. I really dont see him making that kill. I see karnage going for someone active and not really on the radar of many people. I see karnage going for a Billy or a honestly BB for the soft. Again I expressed my confusion for the NK earlier and I still do not know what to make of it.
In post 424, BBmolla wrote:I feel pretty good with this lynch after this whole last page tbqh

I’m at at L-1 don’t any of you fuckers hammer without a claim
Ok so we are not lynching this today. I think we can agree on that.

tl;dr

There aren't scum intentions in the BB slot. At this point can we call the BB claim a soft claim? Not lynching this today
The Gyro slot is not my first choice for a lynch if we can find a candidate for scum. There has started to be some people scum leaning gyro, but its still very much a policy lynch.
I like the block of town Billy/BBMolla/Karnage but I cant help but think there is at least one scum in that block. I am confident on BB and Billy being town. Karnage I lean town because i dont see him killing Arkias. Micc slot im still not sure how to feel. For now until we can read his replacement

UNVOTE:
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 442, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Well we're one mislynch away from LYLO. That's usually a good time for massclaim. What are people's thoughts on that?
i don't like exposing a PR for a NK tonight but I also don't want to be in the position where we have to decide between competing claims in LYLO. Its probably better to cross that bridge today so we either have A) at least one confirmed townie or B) a confirmed scum going into tomorrow

would we popcorn to decide who claims in what order?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:23 pm

I claim first

I am Jester
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 449, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm a barbie girl in a barbie world

life in plastic it's fantastic
I actually had that Aqua CD in college. It was a big hit at parties
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:25 pm

so am i baby
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:25 pm

so am i baby
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 454, bepwei wrote: There aren't scum intentions in the BB slot. At this point can we call the BB claim a soft claim? Not lynching this today
The Gyro slot is not my first choice for a lynch if we can find a candidate for scum. There has started to be some people scum leaning gyro, but its still very much a policy lynch.
I like the block of town Billy/BBMolla/Karnage but I cant help but think there is at least one scum in that block. I am confident on BB and Billy being town. Karnage I lean town because i dont see him killing Arkias. Micc slot im still not sure how to feel. For now until we can read his replacement

UNVOTE:
so by POE are you scum reading Anaconda?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:52 pm

I think that skitter's scum

I don't think she's given a single read as to who the scum are and she's flooded the thread with discussion of votes and such but never really gave anything meaningful
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:18 pm

ah yes without fail

"wow this person is obviously town when i'm catching up"

-this person has been lynched D1
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:22 pm

alright karnage you're my backup townread since you guys lynched LCPL jones ???????????????? (how do u lynch that lol)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:24 pm

lol

gildedsun is even more obviously town than lcpl jones was

guys why lol
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:25 pm

whyyuihjlksrfwdgjfasldik[
bnadfgbafd
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:26 pm

you bakas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:28 pm

jk

i think bepwei might be town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:30 pm

bepwei's really scummy in some ways but i think that he's town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:32 pm

btw here's a really cool thought on the nightkill

usually weird nightkills aren't made because of their scumreads, they're made because of their townreads
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:44 pm

In post 452, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Hey Radiant. Never played with you, but I hear good things. Gotta admit, this isnt what I had expected.
i will send you 5 hearts if you take this back
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:02 pm

if i end up with a confident scumread i'd rather we not massclaim so scum don't have a better option than just shooting me and getting a vt flip

if i don't it might not be a bad idea to do a massclaim but don't start claiming until i've decided whether i've confidently found scumz
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Karnage if you thought that Gilded was obvscum why would you say you're going to hammer later and stall the hammer so long?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:08 pm

In post 324, Karnage wrote:Gilded is caught scum. I will hammer tonight, approx 7 hours from now.
like this is weird? if you think someone's caught scum don't you, like, hammer?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:09 pm

wasn't aware that bbmolla was already outed pr; there's really no reason to give scum info on whether he's a safe kill or not by having him fullclaim atp