Jocus Aevorum
No Vote:
Arkias, Dunnstral
With 9 people it takes 5 to lynch

Day will end when the timer below hits zero:
(expired on 2019-11-24 18:50:36)

2 Day Extension Granted
Everything is Intentional - Newbie 1975: Zen has started... finally

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:02 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 523, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 500, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This is why you're scum RC. You are so forcefully deathtunneling but if you were actually town then you’d have the capacity to reevaluate.

All: Please let me know who you want to investigate with bold tags or something.
If you're really a cop then you're either dying or getting roleblocked, depending on the setup (you shouldn't have claimed)

UNVOTE:
In post 524, Dunnstral wrote:Like, it's an open setup, you didn't look at the grid before claiming?
Oh well. I forgot about roleblocker.

I'm useless now then. Go ahead and lynch me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:03 am

In post 522, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and I recommend not lynching Sausaurusrex or whatever his name is, so. Yeah. Yimmy/Dunnstral.
k

VOTE: dunn
Art is cool.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:46 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

Hi everybody, apologies for the radio silence. Family is doing thanksgiving a week early so thats been my life past few days. Catching up now.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:53 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

Okay, RCs case actually made me suspect ETL (don't know if thats because I'm gullible to exp. players or nah), but then the cop claim brought me back. Definitely think its possible that its a fake claim, but I think ETL saying she has no reason to claim early in a newb game is pretty valid.

RC I can see why you're scumreading Yimmy, but I don't really see the case for Dunn as scum? Hes definitely not town in my eyes, but all I really have on him is his absence. So my question to both you AND ETL is, why Dunn over Yimmy?

UNVOTE: RC
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:55 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

Edit: Realized that RC didn't actually vote Dunn, was just suggesting who to vote. So question above is mainly for ETL.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am

Post by LoserdudeOG »

@Jake, I'm starting to notice you are pretty focused on Jocus, who do you think his partner is? I haven't really seen anything other than making a case for Jocus, which is the reason you're accusing Jocus in the first place.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

@Saus, any comments to RCs case of ETL? Would be cool to hear a response since you were the one that pushed for the case. (looking at you too @Yimmy)
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 531, LoserdudeOG wrote:@Jake, I'm starting to notice you are pretty focused on Jocus, who do you think his partner is? I haven't really seen anything other than making a case for Jocus, which is the reason you're accusing Jocus in the first place.
Probably Radiant. Hell, they're so experienced that
they made the damn setup for this game.
Arkias
Arkias
Goon
Arkias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Arkias »

Holy, reading this thread is a mess.

It's either between ETL and Radiant just seeming to take the piss out of each other or Jake and Jocus fighting each other. And all of it just seems to be "I didn't like you in other games so I don't like you now." Heck, someone even made a claim already, and that's super cool.

Normally, I'd want to look at people's votes and see what's going on, but 4 of these votes just seem to be hate votes so I'm not sure what to Analyze.

But do you know what I think? Both RtC and ETL are town. They just both really, really don't like each other, like some type of "You're both neighbors, but you hate each other. We might as well call this a Home owners association."

Also, if ETL is towncop the other option for the open setup is... goon. Yeah, you're either dead or roleblocked, so that was an incredibly pointless claim.

I also finally caught up to what the heck is going on -- and before jake accuses of me being extremely low post count, I want to comment on the fact there's a vast majority of people who seem to want make every though and phrase into a new post rather than collecting it all at once. Hell, page 12 is almost literally one person posting. Hell, after page 14 everything kind of devolved into madness.

Now, with that out of the way

I think Jocus is Scum. His MUCH earlier posts within the first 10 pages are pretty evident of it, and while I do appreciate Jake for not getting a quick Lynch onto it, I think he's probably the highest person.

Etl, if for some reason you're not dead or useless, I think the next person you'd want to check is Yimmy. A lot of his collective posts are strange to me, but not in the contradiction sense, but more as a "Pushing a bandwagon". Biggest example I can give is the entire push on MC back on page 6.

With that out of the way,

VOTE: Jocus L-2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I don't think Jocus is scum and I'm pretty confident on that
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Arkias
Arkias
Goon
Arkias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Arkias »

In post 533, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 531, LoserdudeOG wrote:@Jake, I'm starting to notice you are pretty focused on Jocus, who do you think his partner is? I haven't really seen anything other than making a case for Jocus, which is the reason you're accusing Jocus in the first place.
Probably Radiant. Hell, they're so experienced that
they made the damn setup for this game.
Wait, they did? I wanna see where it says that.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

RC its a little unclear but at some point your reads reversed on Moonchild and Yimmy. Yimmy was a little more clear, but Moonchild was not so much? I assume it was because ETL auto confirmed her as town via her townslip, but I would think that might be reason to suspect her more no?
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 535, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think Jocus is scum and I'm pretty confident on that
Really need WHYs out of you. I know you stated a short why on your Jocus read,
In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote: Jocus's well I gotta be lynched today since I'm being scumread is town the vast majority of the time.
But I disagree and think that can be easily faked. I saw this more as a last ditch attempt to make us go, "hmm damn maybe we should rethink this" ESPECIALLY since he started prodging after this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:34 pm

I'll explain Moonchild later tonight

He wouldn't start prodging if he were scum he'd try to convince people that his willingness to be lynched was legit without doing that. Prodging is actual town and I don't think this is as common for scum to fake as people faced with it seem to think it is?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:34 pm

Like I legitimately can think of 0 examples of scum doing this ever.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 534, Arkias wrote:
But do you know what I think? Both RtC and ETL are town. They just both really, really don't like each other, like some type of "You're both neighbors, but you hate each other. We might as well call this a Home owners association."
This means that the only scumread you have is Jocus, who do you think his partner is?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:40 pm

Like you can make hypothetical he could and would arguments but I think that he is Towny by play and I don't think I've ever seen scum do what he's doing and I think if we want to flip scum we should vote in Dunn/Yimmy
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

I know you don't like making cases but can you please make one for Dunn? Right now he's null for me and if I voted for him it would only be because hes barely on here and because you're telling me to. For now I'll put my vote on Yimmy because I think I'm an easy target rn and thats why he voted me instead of ETL when you were presenting your case. This definitely makes me suspect that ETL is his scumbuddy as well, but we'll see what happens in the night phase, and if anyone CCs day 2.

VOTE: Yimmy
Yimmy
Yimmy
Goon
Yimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 480, RadiantCowbells wrote:I suck at making cases. Okay, I'll make a case.
like i still don't get why you didn't say this when first asked about the case. this and the case you presented make sense though so that alleviates the fear of being manipulated.
In post 489, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
What happens if ETL is just really good and you're scum reading them because of it?
Also, please make your posts more consice. You don't have to make each and every post you make a novel It's really hard and unfriendly when you use unnecessary words to make your posts longer.
are you like... reading the game? you seem awfully clueless everytime you come in to post. i don't think the way your playing is good or pro-town by any means, but i'd expect more from mafia because they want to do things besides lynch jocus. your posts just make more sense from town who's just really confident jocus is scum than from scum who wants a mislynch. if you were mafia pushing a mislynch you'd want something to hold onto after he flips town but you haven't put any effort into doing that thing even when asked. your disregard just shows no care for whether people think you're town and just a sole desire to say what you think and lynch who you think is scum. i suppose this is in contrast to how i've treated/read you prior and it is because a: i really hate letting people get away with playing badly and b: i've slept on it

a lil lost regarding the suspicion for me. from what i can tell it's that a: i thought someone was scummier than etl and b: i didn't trust that rc wasn't giving any explanation for
why
things were scummy. the first point hinges on association with etl but without a cc those are pretty moot, and i don't see the problem with the second one i guess.
but all that came from rc. loser, do you just agree with rc, or do you have more to contribute?

what does being an easy target mean beyond that you've done multiple things that could be suspected?
Yimmy
Yimmy
Goon
Yimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Yimmy »

clarification: the first point hinges on association with etl (as in a me/etl scumteam) for it to be scum indicative
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Have I made a St. Yimmy joke yet
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by Thespio »

Jocus has not replied, seeking a replacement.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:48 am

In post 547, Thespio wrote:
Are we getting the extension?
Art is cool.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 548, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 547, Thespio wrote:
Are we getting the extension?
Was already granted

-Friedrich Nietzsche