RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

we really can't afford to be lynching towny slots like jocus if (assuming ETL is town) the cop is outed.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:50 pm

like that wagon's just so dumb...
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:50 pm

like that wagon's just so dumb...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:01 pm

i'm just

trying to understand how at least 2 town are voting for him rn?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:03 pm

how to lose at mafia

1) lynch my townreads
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:03 pm

dunn calls someone out for information slipping that there's a doc in play, keeps his vote on the largest wagon
Arkias
Arkias
Goon
Arkias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Arkias »

Wouldn't the only way for someone to know if there's a doctor, at day one, is to be the doctor?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:19 pm

If I said yes would you hammer dunny boy for me :3
Arkias
Arkias
Goon
Arkias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Arkias »

No.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:22 pm

You really never explained why you're scumreading Menalque outside of a reference to "his posts on the first 10 pages" with no further explanation. Care to elaborate there?
Arkias
Arkias
Goon
Arkias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Arkias »

If I do, will you hammer Menal for me :3
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:23 pm

No, because he's town and it's a really fucking bad scumread.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:23 pm

No, because he's town and it's a really fucking bad scumread.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

When did Dunn say he knew there was a doc???
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:24 pm

If Yimmy hammers Menalque I'm just policy lynching down the wagon based on random numbers for the rest of the game, not reading anymore.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Like, you guys never gave Jocus the slightest bit of chance and you tunneled him till he subbed out. Still no reevaluation with a new player who has done tons of new stuff

Idgi. This is the kind of stuff I'm used to seeing from overconfident experienced players, not newbies. :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Arkias, with how closed off and narrow minded you've been with almost no meaningful contribution since repping in I just hope you're scum tbh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:40 pm

In post 534, Arkias wrote:I think Jocus is Scum. His MUCH earlier posts within the first 10 pages are pretty evident of it
this is literally all you've said
Arkias
Arkias
Goon
Arkias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Arkias »

Basically, all of page 3 with Jocus is what annoys me -- then ,

However, reading this over made me realize something, you're probably right. Jocus is just a weird death-tunneler who wanted Jake dead, and it's probably Yimmy/Dunn as the scum pair.

so, with that, I
intend
to hammer in a bit, but, first --

and .

I've come to hate the EC role. I'm not learning anything about the meta from any of the games I've been in, but at least the other EC I talked too kinda guided how the process was
supposed
to be done.

You, on the other hand, have done a complete page of spam and a fight with EtL that made them claim their power role, and I realize form that, its why the doctor role and roleblocker role can be infered.

Hell, your entire game method has been "Shut up, I'm good, follow my lead." Like, fuck you and fuck . What on earth are you hoping I contribute? After page 14 when I subbed in, a lot of the posting has been banality over nothing -- heck, page 15-17 is super egregious about it, and even annoys me, since it's the same thing. "I am so glad you can tell me what to do." You've never at any point actually said what you want as a contribution. None of anyone writing comes off as 'scum-reads', and even reading the mafia newbie page guiude on how to identify it doesn't come off as anything. People can reasonably assume, with ETL claiming to be the Cop, what the layout of the roll is, and if there is a RB, then its cop and doctor -- which is a safe assumption.

So, for now, I fully
intend
to hammer Dun, but I want to see a response from them first. Till then, and to prevent anyone from hammering Jocus,

VOTE: RC
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:44 pm

I just felt like you were a brick wall that I couldn't talk to and it was frustrating. I feel like everyone in this game are brick walls that I can't talk to and it's frustrating.

I tried to reach out to ETL, she blocked me out and called me scum. So on and so forth. Everyone doesn't have to do what I say but I wish people would actually talk to me about what I'm saying?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 743, Arkias wrote:Basically, all of page 3 with Jocus is what annoys me -- then ,

However, reading this over made me realize something, you're probably right. Jocus is just a weird death-tunneler who wanted Jake dead, and it's probably Yimmy/Dunn as the scum pair.

so, with that, I
intend
to hammer in a bit, but, first --

and .

I've come to hate the EC role. I'm not learning anything about the meta from any of the games I've been in, but at least the other EC I talked too kinda guided how the process was
supposed
to be done.

You, on the other hand, have done a complete page of spam and a fight with EtL that made them claim their power role, and I realize form that, its why the doctor role and roleblocker role can be infered.

Hell, your entire game method has been "Shut up, I'm good, follow my lead." Like, fuck you and fuck . What on earth are you hoping I contribute? After page 14 when I subbed in, a lot of the posting has been banality over nothing -- heck, page 15-17 is super egregious about it, and even annoys me, since it's the same thing. "I am so glad you can tell me what to do." You've never at any point actually said what you want as a contribution. None of anyone writing comes off as 'scum-reads', and even reading the mafia newbie page guiude on how to identify it doesn't come off as anything. People can reasonably assume, with ETL claiming to be the Cop, what the layout of the roll is, and if there is a RB, then its cop and doctor -- which is a safe assumption.

So, for now, I fully
intend
to hammer Dun, but I want to see a response from them first. Till then, and to prevent anyone from hammering Jocus,

VOTE: RC
You shouldn't hammer me

But if we can build this wagon for today, that would be great

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:48 pm

No reason given, I note.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

There isn't really a reason to be voting me, so I don't know what I'm supposed to say here
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Am I scum for voting you?
Arkias
Arkias
Goon
Arkias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Arkias »

Because you don't talk to people. You just irritate them and tell them what to fucking do. You're right I haven't contributed much, but I made an entry post when I got here about my view, and I looked it over.

However
, appearantly my 'argument' which you so neatly summed up in was actually met by this amazing, stunning counter-post of . Of course I didn't contribute much. I had my decision and I was sticking to it, since I made my reasoning. The death tunelling before he went replacement mode, alongside the whole "I want this scumread off me" was what piqued my interest. I can see the other view of him doing that because a death-tunnel at day 1 is incredibly stupid, but the way he acted and played came off as scum.

And, as much as you want to claim people would talk to you, when you talked with EtL, or better yet EtL talked to you, it was basically just bullshit from a past game that is so neatly summed up as . Your entire scum-reading comes from how people acted in a different game and so far I've only played in one game. I have no experience with what I'm supposed to be doing. I simply think you are/were wrong and I
really, really hate
how your entire method of telling people it is "I hope your scum when you flip." I mentioned my reasons, I've stated it 3 times -- and you're response has been, to each and every one, "Nope, I dont think so, lol."

I just want to learn to play and see what questions I'm supposed to be asking/answering, but so far, I'm under the impression the way to play Forum Mafia is just follow the most vocal player. And I do hope its not that.