Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Forum rules
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Severa »

Seriously you want to derail the game picking a shitty fight with me go ahead. You'll get lynched and I won't give a shit about it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 420, Severa wrote:Don't FoS me for stupid reasons then.
Well what
isn’t
a stupid reason to FoS you. I am pretty sure across the board you first response to me pushing you is to call me bad, stupid, anything to discredit me
How is that NOT scummy?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 425, Severa wrote:Seriously you want to derail the game picking a shitty fight with me go ahead. You'll get lynched and I won't give a shit about it.
My god your fucking ego.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Severa »

What's scummy about saying that a player who empirically scumreads me the vast majority of the time when I'm scum and has never correctly scumread me as scum can't read me?
When that player then decides to call me scum anyway for reasons that they objectively know are not scum indicative for me, I know that they don't believe what they're pushing.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Severa »

There's a reason this is my favorite alt :]
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 422, Severa wrote:If you're calling me scum for reads that aren't based on play, and when you call me scum for reasons that you know aren't scum indicative I know it's not based on play,
all I know is that you're not playing the game in good faith. I assume when people are pushing things they don't believe they're scum. I'm not going to make an exception for you.
I think “Severa is trying to dominate the game” is a pretty play based reason
And you have some nerve to act like you know what people believe. In fact I think the majority of your bad play revolves around that. You’re not fucking psychic so don’t act like it.
In post 423, Severa wrote:I am Severa. Your last game you were in with Severa...
I don’t think about in those terms unless there is a reason to divide games on one account from another
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Severa »

Like if you want to call me scum because I've pissed you off by stating demonstrably true things, then you can do it and you'll get lynched for it.
You're leaving it up to me to be the better person when you're trying to policy lynch me and I'm telling you no go fuck yourself I'll play this game if it's the one you want to play.

Civility and playing the game in good faith invite further civility and playing the game in good faith. Pushing people for things that you know they do as town does not.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Evenstar »

Hmmm. Is it just me, or does Severa feel less confident than in Magical Girls Mafia? They're always kind of overreact-y, but... I dunno, there's a note of actual hesitancy that wasn't there before. Gut read here, but...
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Severa »

In post 430, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think “Severa is trying to dominate the game” is a pretty play based reason
Did I or did I not attempt to dominate the game in literally every game when I've been town? Given that that is obviously true, how can it be a scumtell?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote: Why is Alch scummy
Just slightly below null for not paying enough attention earlier ( onwards). I have mixed feelings about him, seems to know what he's doing too much to overlook such details.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Severa »

Like you called me scum last game for trying to dominate the game. So it's clearly not a good reason to call me scum. Why are you still using a reason as town that over a sample size of over 100 games I do as town 90%+ of the time? That's not honest sorting
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Severa »

Last game here now using your parlance of Masquerade.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:15 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Gamma Emerald's catchup seems a bit contrived but still legitimate
time will end
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 397, Severa wrote:Ok, my hood and I have discussed this and I'm going to open this to the floor
My actual abilities are day desperado -> day vig and using combined abilities we can get me up to 100 MP today
I am going to therefore be using the desperado today but I would prefer to use it on someone who, if it fails, is going to actually be useful to town.

So, ignoring my reads momentarily and focusing on the people that I think have some utility as town leader

Evenstar
Farkran
Venus & Mars (Primarily aimed at ND39, but if she continues lurking we're going to lynch rather than desp this slot)
Kerset
Salamence20

How effectively do you think you perform as IC, what are your reads right now, do you have any shot recommendations
I think this is another bs claim but at least the claims have some purposes so i'll answer nonetheless

I am quite ineffective as an IC, i wouldn't take the town leader spot by choice unless i am scum, however i am very active and talkative so that often just happens. Already provided my reads, nothing significant to update since then, except possibly a higher position for GE

As for the shot:
1) i wouldn't shoot right now
2) if i had to shoot any player right now, on the threat of game loss if i don't, i'd probably shoot TL.
3) if i absolutely had to shoot one on that list, i'd shoot Evenstar or Venus by PoE, probably Evenstar.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Severa »

So like, no, your actual reason for scumreading me is not "because I'm trying to dominate the game." I'm not stupid and the other players in the game aren't stupid. The fact that in a year where I'm running around with a 70% town winrate as people complain about site town winrates falling and you still managed to be the first dude in site history to errantly vig me as town, then later commented that it was the "correct and pro-town play", says that your problem isn't with anything I'm doing in this game. It's with me. And that's not fair to me.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Kerset »

Hey Severa if you really want opinions on then you shouldn't distract yall from it.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 433, Severa wrote:
In post 430, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think “Severa is trying to dominate the game” is a pretty play based reason
Did I or did I not attempt to dominate the game in literally every game when I've been town? Given that that is obviously true, how can it be a scumtell?
... caught for the wrong reasons?

... Yeah, caught for the wrong reasons. You were nowhere near this touchy in Magical Girls Mafia, and given that you've had this meta for literally years I don't feel that you're likely to have gotten significantly more touchy about it over the last month or so. Either Tana was an incredible moderating influence on you, Severa is literally the worst gimmick alt ever, or you're scum. I'm willing to consider "Severa is literally the worst gimmick alt ever", but you're going to need to cough up a town game or two as her for comparison.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Why is anyone even giving SEVERA the time of day until she proves it with a shot.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 442, Salamence20 wrote:Why is anyone even giving SEVERA the time of day until she proves it with a shot.
... Says the guy who fullclaimed in response to one of Severa's earlier falseclaims. :igmeou:
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 442, Salamence20 wrote:Why is anyone even giving SEVERA the time of day until she proves it with a shot.
Hi Salamance qt. How are u? What are your thoughts on Evenstar?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Farkran »

I do not dislike Severa but the skill level displayed makes it less AI than it would be in a newbie game.

Also this is the first game where i have too many townleans. I usually scumread half of the town in d1. It's probably activity bias though, i'm not used to it.

Need more content from suji, chemist and venus. And pops. Especially pops.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Kerset »

Isn't that cool that both Fark and severa have same tactic but execute it differently. Even that they didn't know each other, sev quickly recognized what Fark opening was about. Also Fark instantly called first seve claim as bs. Interaction worth to be noted.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 446, Kerset wrote:Isn't that cool that both Fark and severa have same tactic but execute it differently. Even that they didn't know each other, sev quickly recognized what Fark opening was about. Also Fark instantly called first seve claim as bs. Interaction worth to be noted.
I like this, Kerset can be town.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 397, Severa wrote:Ok, my hood and I have discussed this and I'm going to open this to the floor
My actual abilities are day desperado -> day vig and using combined abilities we can get me up to 100 MP today
I am going to therefore be using the desperado today but I would prefer to use it on someone who, if it fails, is going to actually be useful to town.

So, ignoring my reads momentarily and focusing on the people that I think have some utility as town leader

Evenstar
Farkran
Venus & Mars (Primarily aimed at ND39, but if she continues lurking we're going to lynch rather than desp this slot)
Kerset
Salamence20

How effectively do you think you perform as IC, what are your reads right now, do you have any shot recommendations
... So Severa posts this at 3:45, gets into an argument with Gamma that lasts until 4:19, and then when I post suspecting her based on her differences in tone between this and Magical Girl Mafia she disappears. It's currently 4:55 and there's no sign of her.

When reading high-level players I tend to assume that everything is deliberate. From that perspective, this looks very, very bad. I've never seen Severa
flinch from a suspicion
before. I thought she might be going to fetch her towngames for me, but now it's been like half an hour; Ego Search ought to make it fast for her to just toss me one or two, and she was very definitely still in the thread when I posted my initial read of her.

I feel quite comfortable with this vote right now.

VOTE: Severa
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Severa »

The idea that scum me cares about your vote on me is stupid.