Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Forum rules
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 308, Salamence20 wrote:Im Back.

R I mean Severa really can press my buttons, and for that Im sorry.

I flinched when Severa was yelling her way to get a wagon and I saw people voting me. I felt the need to defend myself because I was worried I was going to get mislynched over some stupid gambit so Severa could get what she wants because she has done it before.

I was at L-8 at the time which equates to about L-3 in normal terms. I told her why this was dumb, I told her the claim was bullshit, and I warned her Im outting if she didnt retract. She didnt, so fuck it, I outted. Im wasnt taking any chances.

Severa has now indirectly and directly gotten 2 people to out prs now. Idk how I feel about it.

——————-
Bitmap wrote:A lot of you are trying to put players like RC in a very standard mold when he's done this shit over and over as town.
Look, Ive been gone for awhile.

Right before I left, she was a newcomer. People fucking hated her because she was playing really anti-town. I assume shes better now, I dont know the history and I dont care. Shes obviously a strongarm player who plays super aggressively. For that reason I claimed cause I know if I didnt she wasnt going to shut the fuck up about it for another 10 fucking pages. You know this.

———————

People not named RC need to tell me why TL is town, because its not good. Ill case him tomorrow.

Looks like everyone besides Shiro Drew is here and caught up. Pops 297 outside of the vote warrants a read. I think its good. Evenstar too, but I like when people call me an idiot because I like the pain and abuse.
Tbh this makes a fair amount of sense but the way you responded to the claim by Severa was like textbook scumplay. You did as much as you could to call the claim BS but also tried to turn it on TL at the same time.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 311, Severa wrote:Although you're playing a game with my gimmick alt specifically designed for playing up the anti-townness and tunneliness.
Whyyyyy would you create an account to play in a way that accentuates the worst parts of your play uggggh
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 463, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 448, Evenstar wrote:
In post 397, Severa wrote:Ok, my hood and I have discussed this and I'm going to open this to the floor
My actual abilities are day desperado -> day vig and using combined abilities we can get me up to 100 MP today
I am going to therefore be using the desperado today but I would prefer to use it on someone who, if it fails, is going to actually be useful to town.

So, ignoring my reads momentarily and focusing on the people that I think have some utility as town leader

Evenstar
Farkran
Venus & Mars (Primarily aimed at ND39, but if she continues lurking we're going to lynch rather than desp this slot)
Kerset
Salamence20

How effectively do you think you perform as IC, what are your reads right now, do you have any shot recommendations
... So Severa posts this at 3:45, gets into an argument with Gamma that lasts until 4:19, and then when I post suspecting her based on her differences in tone between this and Magical Girl Mafia she disappears. It's currently 4:55 and there's no sign of her.

When reading high-level players I tend to assume that everything is deliberate. From that perspective, this looks very, very bad. I've never seen Severa
flinch from a suspicion
before. I thought she might be going to fetch her towngames for me, but now it's been like half an hour; Ego Search ought to make it fast for her to just toss me one or two, and she was very definitely still in the thread when I posted my initial read of her.

I feel quite comfortable with this vote right now.

VOTE: Severa
Or Severa was engaging with me and not you and after making her point, left. I still don’t like Severa but this also looks bad.
Why?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what that’s reason enough to throw out my suspicions of Severa

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 478, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what that’s reason enough to throw out my suspicions of Severa
I don't buy this is a real thought.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 477, Evenstar wrote:
In post 463, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 448, Evenstar wrote:
In post 397, Severa wrote:Ok, my hood and I have discussed this and I'm going to open this to the floor
My actual abilities are day desperado -> day vig and using combined abilities we can get me up to 100 MP today
I am going to therefore be using the desperado today but I would prefer to use it on someone who, if it fails, is going to actually be useful to town.

So, ignoring my reads momentarily and focusing on the people that I think have some utility as town leader

Evenstar
Farkran
Venus & Mars (Primarily aimed at ND39, but if she continues lurking we're going to lynch rather than desp this slot)
Kerset
Salamence20

How effectively do you think you perform as IC, what are your reads right now, do you have any shot recommendations
... So Severa posts this at 3:45, gets into an argument with Gamma that lasts until 4:19, and then when I post suspecting her based on her differences in tone between this and Magical Girl Mafia she disappears. It's currently 4:55 and there's no sign of her.

When reading high-level players I tend to assume that everything is deliberate. From that perspective, this looks very, very bad. I've never seen Severa
flinch from a suspicion
before. I thought she might be going to fetch her towngames for me, but now it's been like half an hour; Ego Search ought to make it fast for her to just toss me one or two, and she was very definitely still in the thread when I posted my initial read of her.

I feel quite comfortable with this vote right now.

VOTE: Severa
Or Severa was engaging with me and not you and after making her point, left. I still don’t like Severa but this also looks bad.
Why?
I think your reason to vote Severa is a massive reach and she has a point when she says your vote doesn’t matter to her, your argument is weaksauce. So Severa disappeared when you made that point, I already stated it’s probably because she was engaging with me not you, but in addition what do you think your meta proves here? Even if it’s right which I think other people have stated is not the case there’s plenty of reason the play could be different.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Wait when did I try to turn suspicion to TL?

Ive scumread the slot before the fakeclaim and still do? It was not affected by the claim.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 479, Evenstar wrote:
In post 478, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what that’s reason enough to throw out my suspicions of Severa

Honest question: do scum really put as much effort to catch up as Gamma is?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have stated my reasons for suspecting Severa are tied to RC’s self expressed meta. Severa explaining that the alt is there to play a different way changes how I think about things involving her. Following that statement I realized my scumread really made no sense because why should I expect RC’s meta to apply to an alt explicitly stated to have a different method of play?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ok Gamma I see what youre saying about me going after TL post-claim.

However, Ive been after him before Severa claimed so I dont think its as scummy as you are suggesting.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 235, Salamence20 wrote:I still think TL flipped pretty easily on that.

Hes still a good vote, fuck the cop claim, its not real
In post 236, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 230, Bitmap wrote:Hot take: Severa and Salamance could be town together?
Unless you believe severa, that means TL is scum right?
@Salamence the first post is what mainly gives that impression, the way you push TL while also mentioning the claim. Also the second post is weird, because it looks like you made a typo but if you didn’t what are you getting at there?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 484, Salamence20 wrote:Ok Gamma I see what youre saying about me going after TL post-claim.

However, Ive been after him before Severa claimed so I dont think its as scummy as you are suggesting.
Idk if you saw what I saw but posting this at all is +town points, very rarely as scum do I respond like this and so I think generally it’s a towny response

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I was telling Bitmap if what she says in 230 is true and that she believes severa (because who the fuck who do this as town right? RIGHT?) that means TL is scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 323, popsofctown wrote:
Tempura lynch
you're making it very hard to not want to give you some code of hammurabi on that, considering you've been way scummier than Farkran.
But I think it'd be really bad for this game to cut off discussion. And I wanna hear from Shiro. Which reminds me.
I’m stealing the bolded sorry

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 487, Salamence20 wrote:I was telling Bitmap if what she says in 230 is true and that she believes severa (because who the fuck who do this as town right? RIGHT?) that means TL is scum.
Okay
I’m guessing you meant to write “if” rather than “unless” because what you wrote looked like you were saying if Bitmap believed Severa TL would have been town by some logic

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

Apparently, we are all going to out our roles before the day is over. I can't believe that this is a normal thing to do.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 482, Salamence20 wrote:

Honest question: do scum really put as much effort to catch up as Gamma is?
Yeah, they do. Don't know if Gamma is the breed, but I've seen it before.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 244, Farkran wrote:I think only the magia part of salamence claim is bs

The rest is true
Why would someone go to the trouble to fake only one part of their role while being truthful with the remainder of the claim?
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I have stated my reasons for suspecting Severa are tied to RC’s self expressed meta. Severa explaining that the alt is there to play a different way changes how I think about things involving her. Following that statement I realized my scumread really made no sense because why should I expect RC’s meta to apply to an alt explicitly stated to have a different method of play?
... because it's still the same person playing it? The underlying personality is still the same, just exaggerated and distorted.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 280, Farkran wrote:I... really disagree with this, it depends a lot on your abilites. From what i could garner from my skillset, accel is the least towny.
I also disagree with Evenstar.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 351, Salamence20 wrote:TL: I really can't fault the initial vote on Farkran in 73 because he beat me to it. The Chainsaw argument seems a tad reactive and a little too early to start attacking people who are against his scumread. The good points are that he was reading Farkran for about the same reasons I did. However his soft out of being a x2 neighborizer was again too reactive. Reactiveness is the theme here as he quickly buys into Severa guiltying me without a doubt. I do think he is overreacting.

Alchemist: Mr. Mustang's votes just seem like "going with the flow," he was able to back off Farkran when he found out she isn't new to being scum. Just seems like he's just here.

Farkran: Ah yes I remember my young days, she looks green (as in new, not town). Shes playing like noob town but this is the kind of stuff that lets scum get to endgame because we all brush it aside. Trust me, I know. Its something we should look for down the line.

Chemist: Honorable Mention. I dont get this guy. Chemistry was one of my favorite classes in High School.

Pops: I really really need her to come in and explain her reads. As I've been saying, the vote on Bitmap when she says TL is scum is just... odd? RVS is over, even if she is late.

Sailor Moons: Shiro is always scum.
I like this lead rist, thoughts are nuanced and it’s also got some levity

I’ll also do one of my own soon

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Severa »

None of my accounts are particularly representative of my IRL personality; all of them are playing a part.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 493, Evenstar wrote:
In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:

... because it's still the same person playing it? The underlying personality is still the same, just exaggerated and distorted.
Yes, and for that reason I can’t use the same approach. Plus aside from that one gripe, Severa’s balance was solidly in the town area.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 319, TemporalLich wrote:I'm slightly sure I'm effectively an effing
mason
right now
I'm uncertain as to how you are effectively a role that you are effectively not.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 364, Bitmap wrote:
In post 363, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 361, Bitmap wrote:
In post 358, Evenstar wrote:Hmmmmmmm.

VOTE: Bitmap

Gut feeling something's off here. Circumstantial things so far, but enough that it's worth prodding them.
Gut feeling you should not prod my slot or else we'll have a Magical Girls re-run and yes, this is a crumb.
Explain what you mean by MG rerun, kinda tuned that game out after I died
no
Btw not gonna poke this further rn

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!