Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 891, Jamelia wrote:
In post 887, Karnage wrote:
In post 882, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's more fun to play the game normally instead of doing what I'm doing now but I don't want to lose this game.
neither do I but I also wish I hadn't wasted my Sunday following your fake scum trail when I could have been focusing in on ACTUAL scum
Or you could have used your own judgment instead of blindly following someone who you then deemed scum.

You’re either scum or a bad townie, and either way it doesn’t help us.
what the fuck are you even talking about? I'm a "bad townie"? who are you?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

even with the BBMolla soft claim? I think karnage would have already killed BB
I mean. I have no clue why Arkias was shot. Maybe he read more PR than anyone else did at the time? He was townreading Town!Jamelia so that's also a raeson.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:17 pm

get fucking bad townied
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 900, Karnage wrote:
In post 891, Jamelia wrote:
In post 887, Karnage wrote:
In post 882, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's more fun to play the game normally instead of doing what I'm doing now but I don't want to lose this game.
neither do I but I also wish I hadn't wasted my Sunday following your fake scum trail when I could have been focusing in on ACTUAL scum
Or you could have used your own judgment instead of blindly following someone who you then deemed scum.

You’re either scum or a bad townie, and either way it doesn’t help us.
what the fuck are you even talking about? I'm a "bad townie"? who are you?
I’m Jamelia, and I’m trying not to lose instead of just blindly following people in hopes I finally get a mafia lynched. You’re being a bad townie. Just like you called my slot a LYLO risk. You are either trailing off wagons or trying to tunnel. It’s bad for the town, regardless of your intent.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Yeah, I'm around. I'm basically gonna sheep this so go ahead.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 894, Jamelia wrote:Also Karnage, I apologize for being so aggro towards you. I’m just trying to figure out scum the same way you are. I’ve just had less time and we cannot afford a mislynch.

Reading this game last night made me realize so many people are complacent. That’s why RC was able to waste so much of your time. Do I think hEs mafia? No, but I think everyone else should have been trying to figure it out
I've got a fifth of the total posts in this game so please don't try to call me complacent. I've been working to solve the game from page 1.

gotta say, its fucking RARE that somebody has legit gotten me pissed off here. congratulations

p-edit: my man you have no idea what you are talking about
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Jamelia »

My slot was SUCH an easy slot to lynch this round until I came in and actually gave a read from the slot. Now people cannot say my slot is a policy lynch. From that point, our goal should have been to find scum. Instead, we are running out of time and we have to forcefully choose between two lynches that not everyone is going to be happy with due to us avoiding a ML.

Do you see why this is ridiculously frustrating? Especially for me, someone who is trying to make something happen?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Jamelia »

PtE. But ok.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Jamelia »

There’s a difference between your quantity and quality of posts. As RC KEEPS POINTING OUT, your posts contradict themselves sometimes and then they just don’t help at all! Like, it’s so easy to explain yourself just a little further but you’re mad at RC for “acting scummy” while failing to accurately figure out who scum is.

If you think it’s Bep, fine. I want good reasons why, just like I stated before Bep came online.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:27 pm

In post 905, Karnage wrote:Also Karnage, I apologize for being so aggro towards you. I’m just trying to figure out scum the same way you are. I’ve just had less time and we cannot afford a mislynch.
Don't you think that he's scum?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 906, Jamelia wrote:My slot was SUCH an easy slot to lynch this round until I came in and actually gave a read from the slot. Now people cannot say my slot is a policy lynch. From that point, our goal should have been to find scum. Instead, we are running out of time and we have to forcefully choose between two lynches that not everyone is going to be happy with due to us avoiding a ML.

Do you see why this is ridiculously frustrating? Especially for me, someone who is trying to make something happen?
my man, I've been there, done that.

did you read any of my posts about RC's interaction with you? how he seemed to change his reads in what looked like an attempt to protect you? I didn't make a case for a RC/Jam team? nah, just keep telling yourself you townspewed and it was all just a "policy lynch"
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 909, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 905, Karnage wrote:Also Karnage, I apologize for being so aggro towards you. I’m just trying to figure out scum the same way you are. I’ve just had less time and we cannot afford a mislynch.
Don't you think that he's scum?
Yes, I apologized for being aggressive in my gameplay. I’m not an aggressive person in general. This is a game, I am just trying to figure out who was scum/town the same way he “is”. I’m doing it more aggressively because I prodded in and we have very little time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:30 pm

I'm doing final rumination, will make final decision promptly.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 910, Karnage wrote:
In post 906, Jamelia wrote:My slot was SUCH an easy slot to lynch this round until I came in and actually gave a read from the slot. Now people cannot say my slot is a policy lynch. From that point, our goal should have been to find scum. Instead, we are running out of time and we have to forcefully choose between two lynches that not everyone is going to be happy with due to us avoiding a ML.

my man, I've been there, done that.

did you read any of my posts about RC's interaction with you? how he seemed to change his reads in what looked like an attempt to protect you? I didn't make a case for a RC/Jam team? nah, just keep telling yourself you townspewed and it was all just a "policy lynch"
I read them, but I honestly thought that was you trying to quicklynch me and try not to have others even attempt to look at my thoughts at all.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:30 pm

I think that Karnage has played outside of his scum meta significantly. I don't know if that makes him scum given I'm on a long streak of scum players having the best games they've ever played.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 908, Jamelia wrote:There’s a difference between your quantity and quality of posts. As RC KEEPS POINTING OUT, your posts contradict themselves sometimes and then they just don’t help at all! Like, it’s so easy to explain yourself just a little further but you’re mad at RC for “acting scummy” while failing to accurately figure out who scum is.

If you think it’s Bep, fine. I want good reasons why, just like I stated before Bep came online.
yeah my bad, I scum read the guy that was intentionally trying to look scummy. Jokes on me lol
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:31 pm

I don't know what it is if it's not Bepwei/Karnage. There's a lot of evidence that it's that. There's no evidence that it isn't. I have absolutely no clue what I'd do if one flipped town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 pm

I'm going to vote whichever one makes more sense as an Anacondra partner. I will read for that quickly.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 914, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that Karnage has played outside of his scum meta significantly. I don't know if that makes him scum given I'm on a long streak of scum players having the best games they've ever played.
How many years has it been since we played in a game together? "meta" is such overrated bullshit
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:34 pm

How many years has it been since we played in a game together? "meta" is such overrated bullshit
This... isn't the best thing to be saying here when I'm saying your best defense is meta.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:35 pm

I'm not sure whether it's correct to lynch the most informative scumflip or the most informative townflip.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I’m lynching the one most likely to be scum at this point.

To me, we learn more about Karnage than we do about Bep. If Karnage flips scum, I think Bep is town. If Karnage flips town, I think it’s Bep & Anaconda.

I don’t believe if Karnage flips scum that Anaconda is scum. I’d be more inclined to believe it’s Moll/Bel at that point.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 913, Jamelia wrote:I read them, but I honestly thought that was you trying to quicklynch me and try not to have others even attempt to look at my thoughts at all.
bullshit. i didn't try to quicklynch anybody

p-edit: enough of the ego trip RC, just fucking vote somebody already
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:38 pm

My vote stays on Bepwei I guess. Let's go.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:40 pm

If Bepwei flips town I'm reasonably confident that it's correct that Anacondra is scum and then you guys will have to solve Karnage/Bbmolla.