Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Forum rules
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Kerset »

Chemist we can't talk with you, if you don't know what is going on around.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1823, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1803, Severa wrote:doesn't help my read on you that your read on me is all over the effing place
Youre town.
Bitmap isnt scum.
Theres a decent chance TL is.

Pretty sure I havent scumread you this entire game and Im not sure Id be able to scumread you even if you WERE scum.

Coming back to deal with kerset later
Wasn’t that post directed to Even?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Kerset »

Hey Mars do you townread severa?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Salamence20 »

PART 1:
Kerset wrote:Salame has scummy appearance so pops flip would solve that.
I don't think pops flip affects my alignment.

If shes scum then I look bad, if shes town everyone expects me to speedwagon severa, which Im not.
I'd deal with the hood aftermath D2 and still focus on Farkran. I dont expect to be alive past D2 at the most.
In post 1811, Kerset wrote:
In post 1422, Bitmap wrote:I'm also requesting Severa to list their reads before day ends because Severa has high chance of probably baiting the night kill.
I wonder why did bitmap post this here. They have neighborhood so it makes more sense to ask there. Also they were suggesting a lot so far that they exchange their real reads over there. If bitmap is worried about Severa being NK during night 1, then revealing readlist is only raising this chance.
This request is so odd.
Why even ask? That hood is madness.
In post 1813, Kerset wrote:I disagree with farkran reads but they are not scum indicative.
Sigh
In post 1813, Kerset wrote:Maybe i am just dumber that Eva but i don't see him to 'project his townplay'. Calling his push on gamma suspicious is typical read for biased person. The real thing is that Farkran panicked, when he was pushed. Looking at his meta this one is decent SI.
Thats what I'm saying. He cracked. He was legit pressured and it was scummy.
In post 1813, Kerset wrote: Fark and Alchemist are never scum together. Fark is kind of person that would be death tunneling his inactive+voted partner.
I too love gamblers fallacy :D

Theres no need for scumFark to push scumAlchemist because theres no pressure on Alchemist.
Evenstar wrote:Alchemist is uselless. Above being sheep he is not even trying to defend Farkran. If he only cares about killing wagonned SR but wagon on his town read is not relevant then his stance is pure survivalist.
BUt EveNStaR sAYs ThATs FaLSe
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1827, Kerset wrote:Hey Mars do you townread severa?
I think this looks like his towngame here.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1821, Kerset wrote:I change this read because he a lot of things happened. Do you think that my new read on Sal is based on events that happened before my previous read? I won't force view on pops just of sake of giving it. They might be SvS but it's mostly based on Sal swing, rather then pops actions.
Sorry if i insist but does this mean that you're still scumreading severa, however salamence is now your highest sr? Why? Do you think his swing and his death tunnel on me are scum-motivated?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Question: Is it really impossible to have more than one of the same kind of role here? In No Deadlines, there were sometimes 3 or 4 of the exact same role.

It’s my first time playing a TK game though.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1830, Farkran wrote:
In post 1821, Kerset wrote:I change this read because he a lot of things happened. Do you think that my new read on Sal is based on events that happened before my previous read? I won't force view on pops just of sake of giving it. They might be SvS but it's mostly based on Sal swing, rather then pops actions.
Sorry if i insist but does this mean that you're still scumreading severa, however salamence is now your highest sr? Why? Do you think his swing and his death tunnel on me are scum-motivated?
I gotta say, it’s kind of unusual to go this much out on a limb for the player that’s sr you.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Parte Dos:
In post 1815, Kerset wrote:Salmence has like 0 town concern. He is not afraid about mislynch.
I'm a bad guy..........DUH
*Catchy instrumental plays*

Please explain how I'm "Not Afraid about mislynch." Its fucking Day 1, unless we have 3 night kills town will recover if we miss and if we hit scum then we party.
He doesn't look at potential information received from flip.
Wheres this flip? Otherwise this is assumption. I'm not lynching people for association, I'm lynching for scum.
I don't see him to be kind of player that hides most of this thoughts.
Thats townplay. Theres no need for me to be doing this as scum. As I said earlier people should be townreading me for seperating from sheeping severa regardless of how pops flips.
I was sure that he was sheeping earlier in order to obtain information about people reactions but now he seems to be disengaged from this.
This is False. I was legit sheeping until I found something worth my while. Remember that I wanted to wagon TL and Alch/Chem and no one was willing to follow cause "ThIS Is ToWN MeTA"
Even if we believe him that from now on Fark is the only thing that he cares about I would expect him to start reading his previous games. Both me and Eva gave quite direct warning that Farkran is often misread on day 1 so anyone with town concern would check those for sake of clarity.
Fuck Meta unless I'm in the game with the person.

I've said it before Ill say it again, that is how newer players get away with being scum, because they look scummy town and attribute it to being new rather than scum.
VOTE: Salamence
This price for blasphemy, is death, Salamence.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1832, Venus and Mars wrote:
I gotta say, it’s kind of unusual to go this much out on a limb for the player that’s sr you.
Why are you so much more concerned with how people read Salamence then trying to convince him to unvote you?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Farkran »

What do you mean? I'm not scumreading salamence right now. I think he's null/town, and he's being superficial about his read on me ever since he profiled me as a newbie. Until he gets out of that mindset he's not going to read me as anything else than newb!scum who "cracked under pressure".

If anything, the weird part of his behavior is not his scumread on me but his absolute confidence in it - he basically stopped playing after he decided that i am his lynch for today and that's a dumb thing to do. Certainly antitown, but there's no trace of scum motivation in his push against me unless pops also flips scum - even then, salamence could just being bad at scumhunting. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Alchemist on the other hand did not make any sense with that read on the kerset/pops duo and i'm waiting for him to explain himself.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Salamence, what is your take on Fakran inexplicably white knighting you here?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1834, Venus and Mars wrote: Why are you so much more concerned with how people read Salamence then trying to convince him to unvote you?
Because i think me and salamence is TvT, just as me and you is TvT. Reading salamence as scummy because of his push is also superficial - i am not implying it is wrong, but that's not a scumtell coming from a player with salamence profile.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1835, Farkran wrote:
What do you mean? I'm not scumreading salamence right now. I think he's null/town, and he's being superficial about his read on me ever since he profiled me as a newbie. Until he gets out of that mindset he's not going to read me as anything else than newb!scum who "cracked under pressure".

If anything, the weird part of his behavior is not his scumread on me but his absolute confidence in it - he basically stopped playing after he decided that i am his lynch for today and that's a dumb thing to do. Certainly antitown, but there's no trace of scum motivation in his push against me unless pops also flips scum - even then, salamence could just being bad at scumhunting. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Alchemist on the other hand did not make any sense with that read on the kerset/pops duo and i'm waiting for him to explain himself.
That isn’t what I asked. You seem to be working overtime to convince everyone he’s town, which wouldn’t normally be odd, except that he’s hard sr you. Do you disagree that this is highly unusual behaviour - to go out on this kind of a limb for someone pretty much hellbent on your lynch?

Normal behaviour here, would be trying to convince him to unvote you, which you’re clearly not doing.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1836, Venus and Mars wrote:@Salamence, what is your take on Fakran inexplicably white knighting you here?
Careful about reporting what i said - i'm not wking him. I think he is probably town, but my degree of certainty is not high. I'm much more convinced that you are town, for instance.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1837, Farkran wrote:
In post 1834, Venus and Mars wrote: Why are you so much more concerned with how people read Salamence then trying to convince him to unvote you?
Because i think me and salamence is TvT, just as me and you is TvT. Reading salamence as scummy because of his push is also superficial - i am not implying it is wrong, but that's not a scumtell coming from a player with salamence profile.
That’s not what I’m saying here. It’s not suspicious that you’re NOT sr him for his push, what is, is your going out on such a limb to defend him.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I said yesterday I feel as if Farkran KNOWS im town.

Thats really the only way I can see him hard tr’ing like he has
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1838, Venus and Mars wrote:

That isn’t what I asked. You seem to be working overtime to convince everyone he’s town, which wouldn’t normally be odd, except that he’s hard sr you. Do you disagree that this is highly unusual behaviour - to go out on this kind of a limb for someone pretty much hellbent on your lynch?

Normal behaviour here, would be trying to convince him to unvote you, which you’re clearly not doing.
I'm not trying to convince anyone he is town, given that no one except kerset is voting him right now. I provided my read on him, and i'm concerned about learning why people would disagree with me. I already told him that he is wrong on me and therefore he should unvote me, but since he is not willing to listen i just gave up on trying.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1839, Farkran wrote:
In post 1836, Venus and Mars wrote:@Salamence, what is your take on Fakran inexplicably white knighting you here?
Careful about reporting what i said - i'm not wking him. I think he is probably town, but my degree of certainty is not high. I'm much more convinced that you are town, for instance.
But why aren’t you trying to convince him to unvote you? Fypov, if you’re town, shouldn’t you be doing that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1841, Salamence20 wrote:I said yesterday I feel as if Farkran KNOWS im town.

It looks like he’s trying to set you up as his buddy once he flips.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1842, Farkran wrote:
In post 1838, Venus and Mars wrote:

I'm not trying to convince anyone he is town, given that no one except kerset is voting him right now. I provided my read on him, and i'm concerned about learning why people would disagree with me. I already told him that he is wrong on me and therefore he should unvote me, but since he is not willing to listen i just gave up on trying.
You don’t sound too upset about this?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1843, Venus and Mars wrote:
But why aren’t you trying to convince him to unvote you? Fypov, if you’re town, shouldn’t you be doing that?
I mean what do you think i have been doing yesterday when we were arguing about my wagon? Did i, or did i not tell both of you that you're wrong on me?

The way you (V&M) reacted was a huge towntell, whereas salamence has just been superficial about it, no display of hard emotions except a very bad analysis of my slot. However, this analysis is based on a faulty premise that i am newb!scum in his eyes, and that MIGHT justify his push on me, but i'm not sorting him today because of that.

Town can be bad. This is a fact. I wouldn't defend him if a wagon forms against him, but i'd probably not vote him either - this is assuming nothing changes from here to his eventual wagon.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1844, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1841, Salamence20 wrote:I said yesterday I feel as if Farkran KNOWS im town.

It looks like he’s trying to set you up as his buddy once he flips.
He also had pops as town until she voted farkran
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Farkran »

This kind of push usually comes from town, for instance. He is consistent about his push on me, and it matches his profile of superficiality that i've been deducing ever since the beginning of this game. I don't KNOW he is town, i just assume he is.

I also haven't been defending him from any attack - rather, i've been asking about the motives behind votes against him (only kerset so far), and it was not so much because the vote was set on salamence specifically but because kerset refused to take a stance on the severa vs pops situation, which is kinda bad coming from the town!kerset i know. I would have thought he'd either maintain his death tunnel on severa, or turn against pops.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1846, Farkran wrote:
In post 1843, Venus and Mars wrote:
I mean what do you think i have been doing yesterday when we were arguing about my wagon? Did i, or did i not tell both of you that you're wrong on me?

The way you (V&M) reacted was a huge towntell, whereas salamence has just been superficial about it, no display of hard emotions except a very bad analysis of my slot. However, this analysis is based on a faulty premise that i am newb!scum in his eyes, and that MIGHT justify his push on me, but i'm not sorting him today because of that.

Town can be bad. This is a fact. I wouldn't defend him if a wagon forms against him, but i'd probably not vote him either - this is assuming nothing changes from here to his eventual wagon.
I don’t generally go out on a limb for anyone wrongly hardscum reading me, unless I have a hard inno on them or something. Fmpov, if I think someone is wrongly pushing me, I may not outright sr them for it but hard defending them for it, wouldn’t be the first of my concerns, unless of course I was in no real danger of being wagoned, which you clearly are.