gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 694, RadiantCowbells wrote:Username First Post Last Post Elapsed Time Posts V/LA Ends
RadiantCowbells Nov 22, 04:18pm Dec 02, 12:21am 0 days 0 hours 148
skitter30 Nov 23, 08:55pm Dec 02, 12:20am 0 days 0 hours 110
Of which ~30 came within the last hour when I put the pressure on.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 696, gobbledygook wrote:I’m just surprised that someone told me to “get fucked” when nothing I said rose to a level that would incite a “get fucked” response.

You refusing to vote obvscum after calling them scum when they weren't under threat of lynch then 180ing when they were then turning around and saying I'm scum not trying to read you is absolutely a get fucked response, just not in the way you are reading it. Read it instead as I have 0 regrets about it if you flip town. I'm not like mad at you or something on an out of game basis. But bye Felicia kind of deal.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:28 pm

In post 700, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 694, RadiantCowbells wrote:Username First Post Last Post Elapsed Time Posts V/LA Ends
RadiantCowbells Nov 22, 04:18pm Dec 02, 12:21am 0 days 0 hours 148
skitter30 Nov 23, 08:55pm Dec 02, 12:20am 0 days 0 hours 110
Of which ~30 came within the last hour when I put the pressure on.
"Put the pressure on"

I don't get out of bed in the morning as scum for you and on some level you gotta know that
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Oh I understand now. I think if you’re basing this read on me on bugspray that you would want to kill bugspray first, but you do you.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I think this is my new town pool:
{Skitter30, Bugspray, Karnage, George Bailey, Non}
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Skitters it's a really simple read

My top scumread at the time votes Bugspray who is at the time s general townread.

In response to this I reread bugspray and I'm like damn roosters got a point

I vote Bugspray as do others

Now that Bugspray is under actual threat of being lynched, Gobble unvotes in response to a post that even you agree isn't Towny at all

So I end up voting Gobbledy

NONE OF THAT is me wanting to lynch rooster all day. It's someone having uber awful associatives with my top scumread and scumreading me for a progression that's eminently logical and misrepping myself and you in the process.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:32 pm

In post 703, gobbledygook wrote:Oh I understand now. I think if you’re basing this read on me on bugspray that you would want to kill bugspray first, but you do you.
WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE I DID

THINKING EMOJI
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:33 pm

Gobbledygook: well if you were town you would do x instead
Me: did X
Gobbledygook: you're still not in my townpool because I'm arbitrarily calling you scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:33 pm

And you don't suck this fucking bad at reading as town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Also note that he's townpooling Skitter (who has recently expressed that his reason to scumread me made sense even though it didn't) and basically everyone not on the wagon
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 704, gobbledygook wrote:I think this is my new town pool:
I kinda feel like u shaded me for being vla last week, and when i pushed me you dropped a tr on me again
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:36 pm

He changed his mind on you because he thinks he can get you to paranoia vote me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Essentially he's saying you're worse than me

You should get mad and push him twice as hard
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 709, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also note that he's townpooling Skitter (who has recently expressed that his reason to scumread me made sense even though it didn't) and basically everyone not on the wagon
That's not actually what i said, but ok
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:37 pm

It's how I interpreted it. What did you mean?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

You were pushing back on him saying that you were angling to vote him for a while

I was saying he had a point there, in that you have been indicating you wanted to vote his slot for a while

I wasnt insinuating a tr on him or a scumread on you so much as acknowledging that he had actually made a legtimate point that you were denying
Show
Hiatus once more.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I mean I think RC you were more explicit about wanting Arkias dead, but you’ve been a little less explicit with wanting me specifically dead. Until now.

Spoiler: Arkias and Gobble comments
In post 183, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that tonally Arkias is highly likely to be scum but I'm somewhat reluctant to lead on them because I think if they're town it'll go badly.
In post 187, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 109, Arkias wrote:Anyways, my thoughts so far.

Naerys -- Has not made a post at all. Like, at all.

GeorgeBailey -- RVS. Null note.

Arkias -- Clearly scum. The scummiest of the bunch.

bugspray -- Town, probably. Also weird.

BigFatDonald -- I think I agree with skitter here that they are town. Just new, even if they're acting weird.

Sera Masumi-- I see them as town. A lot of it comes from the whole lack of agency moment, with nothing to go on at the moment.

PvtUrist (SE) -- Null. Also watch more anime.

skitter30 (SE) -- Probably town, to be honest.

RadiantCowbells (SE) -- I feel like Radiant isn't actually doing the whole progressing thing they're known for, but at the same time, it's fairly early.

The best way to finish the RVS, from the wiki, is to start trying to gather information. Out of all the people, the person I just want more from is Naerys, but I'm against policy votes on principle. So second best applies.

VOTE: PvtUrist.
I think giving a readslist at this point in the game with this many townreads in a game like this where everyone is lurking is extremely, extremely scum indicative
and I think that his vote on bugspray was also tonally very scum indicative
In post 189, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think you end up with 5 townreads on page 5 as town.
In post 192, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think having 5 townreads is a priori sketchy at this stage of the game and I'm surprised that you think differently?
In post 202, RadiantCowbells wrote:Arkias is not at all new to forum mafia.
In post 205, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have a relatively strong scumread on Arkias.
In post 212, RadiantCowbells wrote:Arkias is scum dudette.
In post 213, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Arkias
In post 215, RadiantCowbells wrote:Honestly I was already not too happy about your slot Skitter but you not seeing this makes me feel even worse and if I hadn't just errantly scumread you in dead threads 3 times in a row for not seeing a read when I thought that it was obvious that you should I would probably be calling you scum right now for it.

Arkias feels incredibly muted. There's a lot I can't say about this read because of site rules. But I am like 85-90% confident that this is scum.
In post 219, RadiantCowbells wrote:I do like in the context of this game think that we have a striking tendency to never catch the same scum so I'm not really passing judgement on it.

But I think that you should be able to understand where my read comes from and townreading them for calling themselves scum in the readslist seems really level 0.
In post 229, RadiantCowbells wrote:You know what else there's two of? Mafia. Ergo, Arkias is scum. QED.
In post 292, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't agree because bugspray is commenting on things whereas arkias is throwing out reads.
In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think arkias is really really obviously scum and i'm kinda just sitting here not able to say anything about it.
In post 294, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think arkias is really really obviously scum and i'm kinda just sitting here not able to say anything about it.
In post 295, RadiantCowbells wrote:so, uh, when i get nightkilled please quicklynch arkias the next day.
In post 329, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Arkias

I think that was a mistake by me

Naerys unvote yourself pls
In post 340, RadiantCowbells wrote:my top scumreads are georgebailey and arkias :v

i don't think us disagreeing on reads has to lead to personal conflict but i'm not going to derail a lynch that i want solely out of respect for you, is what i'm trying to say.
In post 377, RadiantCowbells wrote:that's a pretty dull replace in mr. chicken
In post 382, RadiantCowbells wrote:hey rooster do you like playing scum
In post 387, RadiantCowbells wrote:both people presently posting feel really really bad
In post 400, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think that your slot is obviously scum, i think that your play since replacing in is devoid of anything that gives me the slightest townfeels and is filled with stuff designed to look busy

i'm unable to cite my reasoning at this time so I'm just chilling and making sure that i don't say anything that dilutes that message for when I inevitably get nked and ppl rr my iso
In post 407, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not sure how that makes a lot of sense given that I hard townread you in masquerade because you provided useful content and brought some new meaningful takes to the game.

This game you've just blandly stated reads and asked milquetoast questions.
In post 410, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's not what's there, it's what isn't there.
In post 412, RadiantCowbells wrote:Something that felt like it wasn't something that scum would just replace in and say to look like they're doing something.
In post 414, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I can't say I want to see xyz or you're scum because that's not how the game works.

On reread I don't like Bugspray very much.
In post 417, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you're town gobbledygook it's probably like exactly bugspray/karnage atp
In post 605, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gobble is my third favorite vote atm
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:41 pm

I don't agree though

I think I very Hardline didn't want to vote his slot for most of the day
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 708, RadiantCowbells wrote:And you don't suck this fucking bad at reading as town.
This is not true. Historically I am very bad on Day 1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:42 pm

I changed my mind between 420.and 600 which is most of the day that you were here. Doesn't prove what you want it to.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:42 pm

In post 718, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 708, RadiantCowbells wrote:And you don't suck this fucking bad at reading as town.
This is not true. Historically I am very bad on Day 1.
Then get better
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Or listen to someone who IS good on D1.

But you're scum, so.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 715, skitter30 wrote:You were pushing back on him saying that you were angling to vote him for a while

I was saying he had a poin, in that you have been indicating you wanted to vote his slot for a while

I wasnt insinuating a tr on him or a scumread on you so much as acknowledging that he had actually made a legtimate point that you were denying
And i wasnt saying that i agreed with his overall read on u either
Show
Hiatus once more.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 710, skitter30 wrote:
In post 704, gobbledygook wrote:I think this is my new town pool:
I kinda feel like u shaded me for being vla last week, and when i pushed me you dropped a tr on me again
It’s more like you’re doing the things that I thought town you would be doing. Unfortunately with your VLA I guess you couldn’t do those town things or at least I did not see what you were doing as what you normally do as town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Idk looking back I posted very minimally for most of Masquerade and only ramped up the posting when I had to defend myself from G5 and G4. That aligns pretty hard with what you're seeing here. You trying to use masquerade against me is something that I consider outside the town range of someone who was 3/3 on scumreads when I was only 2/3