Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Forum rules
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 299, Bitmap wrote:pops did u roll scum again?
In post 851, Bitmap wrote:Sala did u roll scum?
VOTE: gamma
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Farkran »

...don't know why those two posts got quoted, ignore them
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2635, Farkran wrote:
In post 2606, Alchemist21 wrote:Somebody hit me with the Charm Status.
In post 2619, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2616, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2606, Alchemist21 wrote:Somebody hit me with the Charm Status.
What is charm status?
Prevents me from using memoria, magia/doppel, or Night actions (excluding factional kills).
Another soft-roleblocking ability? I don't think scum has access to this though. Bewitch has an ambiguous description and does not block magia, but if scum had Charm as you described, no way salamence would have said he was stunned over this.
I’m fairly sure Charm didn’t come from scum just because it explicitly says it doesn’t stop factional kills. I also think I have a pretty good idea of who charmed me.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2648, Alchemist21 wrote: I actually think Suji’s role is a little too stacked to be a vig. Town vigs don’t usually include protection like his role does; SK’s are the ones who usually get that kind of combo.
This might make sense but we'll take care of scum first, then if we don't get a town win we'll go after sks
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2649, Farkran wrote:Ok so far here's what i believe with a decent degree of certainty:
  • TL is a town neighborizer
  • Suji is a town vig
  • Kerset is town
  • Alchemist is town
I'm not entirely certain of bitmap's claim yet, but it's plausible until proven otherwise. Also i think i know Chemist's flavor, but it's NAI. Given that list, my PoE is {Gamma, Chemist}.

So, looking at Salamence +40mp night ability and people who -probably- picked an Accel disc d2: {gamma, alchemist, sujimichi} i think we have our 3rd scum in gamma who likely has a strongman ability embedded in her magia power, which allowed him to bypass bitmap's protection. Plus there's also VCA and plausible distancing from pops in d1 to back this up.

VOTE: chemist but i actually want to lynch gamma today, will vote gamma in my next post due to my ability
What is this “plausible distancing from pops”? And what is your VCA?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2653, Farkran wrote:
In post 2648, Alchemist21 wrote: I actually think Suji’s role is a little too stacked to be a vig. Town vigs don’t usually include protection like his role does; SK’s are the ones who usually get that kind of combo.
This might make sense but we'll take care of scum first, then if we don't get a town win we'll go after sks
Agreed. I’d rather hit the scum first too.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2650, Farkran wrote:
In post 299, Bitmap wrote:pops did u roll scum again?
In post 851, Bitmap wrote:Sala did u roll scum?
VOTE: gamma
This wil be hilarious if Bitmap is actually scum.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Farkran »

Yeah i was ISOing bitmap to see if her BG claim made sense with her progression and disc selection, and i'm not entirely sure it does but there's no reason to doubt him before we eliminate PoEd targets.

I probably hit the multiquote button on those two posts by accident
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Farkran »

Spoiler: pops on gamma
In post 881, popsofctown wrote:
I'm still not happy with Gamma's slot. Ontop of his sketchy read progression on Severa his tone just doesn't feel as townie as it usually does to me.
Farkran has a lot of scum equity, my hesitance to push their is paranoia about the popularity of the wagon (especially since he was L-1+intented in his first game as town) and a desire to play with him some more. He seems to care more about what people think about him or care more about being right rather than sorting and that gives me a feeling he might be scum.
The back up options are falling off a lot after that, because the rest of things I scumread tend to be mostly you.
In post 1546, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1476, Farkran wrote:
Show me where you are using your own thoughts as opposed to move people up and down your internal readlist because so far i have only seen general consensus reads coming from you, which MIGHT be ok but i would expect at least some concern when your instinct leads you to vote already populated wagons rather than doubt the town-motivation of any of those wagons.

TL;DR please produce a detailed readlist with only your own thoughts.
This is where you call V&M a sheepy slot? And I don't think it's the only time?
I'm surprised you're trying to walk it back rather than trying to justify it.

I'm not sure why you're voting me. I've read you correctly 0/1 times, a BoP that town!pops would never misread you is silly. Do you not understand my reasoning for disliking your slot?
I think Alchemist, Gamma, and TL are all better lynches than you, or at least I did think that, but if you're just going immediately scumlock me for voting you and start speculating associatives there's not much ability to work with you here. The progression's not making sense to me.
In post 1648, popsofctown wrote:
Would it make you happier if I played, Eva? You did mention that laziness makes you sad earlier.

I will play if it makes you happy.
I assure you it won't make a big difference, but I do like you. You gave me an award.

pedit: Hm. I think I would use it on Gamma. I don't think he would be the likeliest to flip scum, but I think he's the most dangerous as scum, because I'm worried about how consistent Severa reads people who have lunged at him. I think TL, Alchemist, Bitmap, and Farkran* are scummy but Severa and the town as a unit can course correct them more easily.

There's this whole theory discussion about using vigs based on consensus even when consensus is wrong because you conclude mislynches before they actually have to happen, I'm undecided about that and don't want to think about it.
In post 1666, popsofctown wrote:
I don't know if Severa is misreading me, I don't know Severa's alignment.

If Severa is town I think I've explained why Gamma is I think he'd get Gamma wrong here.

I don't understand how getting mislynched is supposed to make me see in high definition.
In post 1164, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1154, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1139, popsofctown wrote:
I was townreading Chemist and am willing to fight about it.

Alchemist is failing to meet low expectations here.

Who's scum besides TL, Alchemist?
I’d say it’s likely at least 1 scum is on my wagon right now.

Your vote is the least understandable to me. You’ve seen me be like this is Town before so why am I scummy to you for “failing to meet low expectations?”
I think my word choice is pretty clear that I'm indicating you're actually being even worse than starcraft.

I do actually like red!gamma better based on expectations vs. reality, but it's getting hard to deny that's a vanity wagon.

I mean pops' progression on gamma is pretty much shit-level, which makes a lot of sense coming from scumpartners. Pops sounded very determined to say that gamma was a better lynch than me and how much he was scummy but was never really committed to lynch him, instead choosing me as his main opportunistic/scapegoat target.

This could also true for TL, but i don't think TL is a scum neighborizer here.

Also:

Spoiler: salamence on gamma
In post 896, Salamence20 wrote:
popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Still avoiding TL I see.
In post 918, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:
In post 899, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:
In post 891, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
...er. That could also work, they currently have very good associative potential (yeah, i like to work with pre-flip associatives, idc if you guys think they're satan) but i think bitmap has more individual scum equity right now.
No.
What's your "no" referring to? Bitmap being scum? Gamma being scum? Gamma and bitmap having associative potential? Working with associatives at all? Pops being town?
I have no interest in Gamma getting lynched today.

Pops should be voting TL but just keeps avoiding it until she got pressured.

What's the meaning of this SvS exchange if not to make gamma look like a less "viable" wagon than i was, therefore allowing pops to deviate from him?

Finally, well, gamma was on neither scum wagon. I would have expected one busser but i kinda agree with RC that we should lynch outside the wagons first.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Bitmap »

RC said we should lynch Alchemist + Chemist today btw.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Bitmap »

I wanna sheep the dead guy who nailed 2 scum.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Farkran »

Why does no one ever give me any credit? :cry:

It's almost like i didn't immediately catch pops when she voted me, and i didn't push sala out of the window within 2 of his posts

But ok, this is not a competition, i also want to catch scum and chemist is in my PoE as well. Is there any reason to get chemist first besides sheeping RC?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Bitmap »

Do we need any other reason besides sheeping RC?

Lets be real here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Bitmap »

I don't want to be town leader btw.

Farkran is a strong town read of mine for now at least due to the Sala interactions.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

Prob Town:

me
TL - due to hood things
Farkran
Kerset - maybe??
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Farkran »

We have time anyways.

Why do you think you have been redirected, rather than strongmanned through, for instance?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 2665, Farkran wrote:We have time anyways.

Why do you think you have been redirected, rather than strongmanned through, for instance?
I would have died instead of RC? Like if they strongmanned, how am I still alive?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2666, Bitmap wrote:

I would have died instead of RC? Like if they strongmanned, how am I still alive?
Reading the strongman description in ms wiki, strongman against bodyguarded target acts like the bg is roleblocked
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In Normal games at least, a Bodyguard doesn’t stop a Strongman.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Bitmap you never answered if RC talked about using his abilities in the hood.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 2669, Alchemist21 wrote:Bitmap you never answered if RC talked about using his abilities in the hood.
Evenstar
Farkran wrote:

Reading the strongman description in ms wiki, strongman against bodyguarded target acts like the bg is roleblocked
I see. I didn't know that honestly.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2670, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2669, Alchemist21 wrote:Bitmap you never answered if RC talked about using his abilities in the hood.
Evenstar
Farkran wrote:

I see. I didn't know that honestly.
Just Evenstar? His ability copied one players actions onto a second player. That needs at least 2 names.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Bitmap »

He wanted to use it on himself.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm in no way sure that a strongman magia is what we are looking for though. Also i don't know if pops was altrady their strongman - did her unwavering light ability also apply to factional kills?

I just asked because you seemed convinced that your ability was redirected specifically, instead of thinking of other possibilities.

V&M had redirecting abilities too, i don't think it's likely to have more of those but i could be wrong
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2658, Farkran wrote:
Spoiler: pops on gamma
In post 881, popsofctown wrote:
I'm still not happy with Gamma's slot. Ontop of his sketchy read progression on Severa his tone just doesn't feel as townie as it usually does to me.
Farkran has a lot of scum equity, my hesitance to push their is paranoia about the popularity of the wagon (especially since he was L-1+intented in his first game as town) and a desire to play with him some more. He seems to care more about what people think about him or care more about being right rather than sorting and that gives me a feeling he might be scum.
The back up options are falling off a lot after that, because the rest of things I scumread tend to be mostly you.
In post 1546, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1476, Farkran wrote:
Show me where you are using your own thoughts as opposed to move people up and down your internal readlist because so far i have only seen general consensus reads coming from you, which MIGHT be ok but i would expect at least some concern when your instinct leads you to vote already populated wagons rather than doubt the town-motivation of any of those wagons.

TL;DR please produce a detailed readlist with only your own thoughts.
This is where you call V&M a sheepy slot? And I don't think it's the only time?
I'm surprised you're trying to walk it back rather than trying to justify it.

I'm not sure why you're voting me. I've read you correctly 0/1 times, a BoP that town!pops would never misread you is silly. Do you not understand my reasoning for disliking your slot?
I think Alchemist, Gamma, and TL are all better lynches than you, or at least I did think that, but if you're just going immediately scumlock me for voting you and start speculating associatives there's not much ability to work with you here. The progression's not making sense to me.
In post 1648, popsofctown wrote:
Would it make you happier if I played, Eva? You did mention that laziness makes you sad earlier.

I will play if it makes you happy.
I assure you it won't make a big difference, but I do like you. You gave me an award.

pedit: Hm. I think I would use it on Gamma. I don't think he would be the likeliest to flip scum, but I think he's the most dangerous as scum, because I'm worried about how consistent Severa reads people who have lunged at him. I think TL, Alchemist, Bitmap, and Farkran* are scummy but Severa and the town as a unit can course correct them more easily.

There's this whole theory discussion about using vigs based on consensus even when consensus is wrong because you conclude mislynches before they actually have to happen, I'm undecided about that and don't want to think about it.
In post 1666, popsofctown wrote:
I don't know if Severa is misreading me, I don't know Severa's alignment.

If Severa is town I think I've explained why Gamma is I think he'd get Gamma wrong here.

I don't understand how getting mislynched is supposed to make me see in high definition.
In post 1164, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1154, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1139, popsofctown wrote:
I was townreading Chemist and am willing to fight about it.

Alchemist is failing to meet low expectations here.

Who's scum besides TL, Alchemist?
I’d say it’s likely at least 1 scum is on my wagon right now.

Your vote is the least understandable to me. You’ve seen me be like this is Town before so why am I scummy to you for “failing to meet low expectations?”
I think my word choice is pretty clear that I'm indicating you're actually being even worse than starcraft.

I do actually like red!gamma better based on expectations vs. reality, but it's getting hard to deny that's a vanity wagon.

I mean pops' progression on gamma is pretty much shit-level, which makes a lot of sense coming from scumpartners. Pops sounded very determined to say that gamma was a better lynch than me and how much he was scummy but was never really committed to lynch him, instead choosing me as his main opportunistic/scapegoat target.

This could also true for TL, but i don't think TL is a scum neighborizer here.

Also:

Spoiler: salamence on gamma
In post 896, Salamence20 wrote:
popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Still avoiding TL I see.
In post 918, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:
In post 899, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:
In post 891, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
...er. That could also work, they currently have very good associative potential (yeah, i like to work with pre-flip associatives, idc if you guys think they're satan) but i think bitmap has more individual scum equity right now.
No.
What's your "no" referring to? Bitmap being scum? Gamma being scum? Gamma and bitmap having associative potential? Working with associatives at all? Pops being town?
I have no interest in Gamma getting lynched today.

Pops should be voting TL but just keeps avoiding it until she got pressured.

What's the meaning of this SvS exchange if not to make gamma look like a less "viable" wagon than i was, therefore allowing pops to deviate from him?

Finally, well, gamma was on neither scum wagon. I would have expected one busser but i kinda agree with RC that we should lynch outside the wagons first.
I can’t really refute the interactions but that VCA, holy fuck. YOU DO REALIZE I WAS VLA FOR THE FIRST WAGON, AND YOU GUYS DID THE SECOND ONE AT FULL SPEED? DO SOME FACT CHECKING DIPAHIT.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!