Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 269, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I dont think you're interacting with that slot in good faith at the moment.
I dont understand what's bad faith about uncrowned's comment about ggn's unvote, i actually agree that the unvote was p weird
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 272, skitter30 wrote:
In post 253, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Scum me probably not going to come in and vote you Skitt when I'm gonna be the only one there.
Like i said, i originally thought it was lowkey townie because i dont really know if this is how you choose to enter the game

But the flop from pushing me to pushing the person i'm pushing because he's pushing me is not exactly giving me warm and fuzzy feelings

So you think uncrowned is being oppurtunistic and taking the oppurtunity to hop on my wagon once you'd started it, and that changed your mind on the slot?
Yes. He hopped on almost immediately after I had started pushing your slot with a vote. The fact that it was so close in time made me think that he was soft pushing to see if it would stick. He came in immediately so to me it reeked of opportunism and made me think his slot was a problem, which changed the way I was thinking about how your slot was interacting with him. Your post right after this explained it.

Yes, in isolation my progression looks ridiculous, and I'm self-aware enough to not have done it as scum. But given the way that he interacted with your slot in response to my push it quickly changed my reads on both your slots. I dont think that's a townie move from him.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Also, I think the way you've been interacting with my slot is in good faith and for reasons probably town.
GayBabyJailor
GayBabyJailor
Goon
GayBabyJailor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:26 am

Post by GayBabyJailor »

i unvoted at L-2 because ive been very busy lately and i dont want a lynch to happen when im offline
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 238, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 229, skitter30 wrote:
In post 210, Billy Pilgrim wrote:B) I see what you're saying here, but I'm paranoid about you,
so you'll forgive me if I dont trust your self-report of your intentions.
[/b]
This is a great line for mafia lol

Kanna has a certain level of ~guilessness~ and her posts belie a ~lack of agenda~ that i find townie.

I think she's trying to scumhunt as she knows how, and her reasoning has become better as she articulates what she's thinking more

Do u scumread her?
In post 210, Billy Pilgrim wrote:D) I think my primary concern is that I dont see how you're townreading Kanna while you were pushing Lion. Lion felt line a solid townread to me, while Kanna is null-town at best. So your hard defense of Kanna felt a bit off.
I dont entirely understand what the gl read has to do with the kanna tr
Also does this basically boil down to you scumreading me for disliking my reads, or am i misunderstanding ...
Also just because you dont tr kanna doesnt mean that i dont or that i can't; i dont understand the problem you're having with me defending someone who i think is town
When you put it that way, now I feel like an idiot. It probably was the fact that my read on 2 specific slots wasnt lining up with yours and I started to get unsettled.
What about this pinged you as town @gbj
GayBabyJailor
GayBabyJailor
Goon
GayBabyJailor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:24 am

Post by GayBabyJailor »

people who admit they were wrong is town to me
Non lmh
Non lmh
Goon
Non lmh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Non lmh »

will reread and start playing along sometime today)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 265, Map Wolf wrote:In Newbie 1965, we ended up mislynching GL day 2 with him insisting on what would have also been a mislynch. So I was actually joking there, since lynching someone based solely off of a previous game doesn't really make sense.
to be faaaaair, the day
started
with me insisting even harder on what would have been a scum lynch, and then I pivoted only when the scum partner convinced all of us that the scum I was pushing was actually the PR (while the real PR said nothing because she was scumreading me the whole game) :P
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think Billy's flip flop isn't problematic at all, maybe that opinion is slightly biased because I still think Uncrowned is the best bet for scum but it totally makes sense to me to see that vote onto skitter and re-think his read the way he's explained.

and is right on the money IMO

Who do I need to convince to vote Uncrowned here? Non Imh/Map Wolf?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:48 am

Post by the worst »

vote count 1.08

Map Wolf (0) :
Kanna (0) :
GayBabyJailor (0) :
Uncrowned (3) : Kanna, GuiltyLion, Billy Pilgrim
Non lmh (0) :
Billy Pilgrim (2) : Menalque, skitter30
GuiltyLion (1) : Non lmh
Menalque (0) :
skitter30 (1) : Uncrowned

not voting: Map Wolf, GayBabyJailor

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

day one will end automatically in (expired on 2019-12-14 11:30:00) or sooner if a lynch is achieved by majority.

mod notes:
- skitter30 v/la weekends
- Non lmh v/la until tuesday
- quack
GayBabyJailor
GayBabyJailor
Goon
GayBabyJailor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:16 am

Post by GayBabyJailor »

non imh, do you like where your vote is right now?
GayBabyJailor
GayBabyJailor
Goon
GayBabyJailor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:16 am

Post by GayBabyJailor »

non imh, do you like where your vote is right now?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

GL you really want this lynch huh?

Gonna be a shame when you're wrong
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

GL Logic: "Let's convince the slot lurking the most in the game to vote one of the few people actively scum-hunting and reaction testing in this game."
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

^ That's a reference to Non Imh btw.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 288, Uncrowned wrote:GL Logic: "Let's convince the slot lurking the most in the game to vote one of the few people actively scum-hunting and reaction testing in this game."
Don't you think that it'd be informative for Non Imh to give a read on you?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

That wasn't what you said, you said you want to "convince" them to vote me.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 282, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 265, Map Wolf wrote:In Newbie 1965, we ended up mislynching GL day 2 with him insisting on what would have also been a mislynch. So I was actually joking there, since lynching someone based solely off of a previous game doesn't really make sense.
to be faaaaair, the day
started
with me insisting even harder on what would have been a scum lynch, and then I pivoted only when the scum partner convinced all of us that the scum I was pushing was actually the PR (while the real PR said nothing because she was scumreading me the whole game) :P
I think it's as I thought that these posts are (mostly) irrelevant banter.

However...it is kind of a weird joke because Guilty was town in that game. Wouldn't it be more natural to joke about lynching him if he were scum? I don't get this joke.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I specifically asked "who do I need to convince". That's an invitation for them to reply to me about whether or not they need convincing. If I wanted to convince them from the get-go, I'd just start off with that.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

If you can't see what I've been doing this game I'm gonna be disappointed, to say the least.

There's slots here who need a lot more focus than me.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 294, Uncrowned wrote:If you can't see what I've been doing this game I'm gonna be disappointed, to say the least.

There's slots here who need a lot more focus than me.
Like who? ~for some reason~ I don't think you'll say Map Wolf.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 274, skitter30 wrote:Mapwolf why are you thinking me/uncrowned?
If Map Wolf can answer this and give a
proper
opinion on Uncrowned, that would be great.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 294, Uncrowned wrote:If you can't see what I've been doing this game I'm gonna be disappointed, to say the least.
frankly, I don't, so maybe this is a good olive branch for you if you're town. I strongly disagreed with your push on Kanna and when you turned to Skitter it felt like you were trying to recycle the argument I had with her from the beginning of the game but turn it into scum-behavior when that was never how I felt about it.

Those two players are two of my more confident townreads right now so I'm fundamentally not gonna agree with you if those are your preferred lynches, and hence why I have been getting the impression that you're just poking around for a mislynch or scumread that you think you can stick with. Maybe you can try again to get me to see why you think anything in Kanna or skitter's play is more likely to come from scum than town? Especially if you could clarify why you thought Kanna seemed "threatened" in , that could go a long way. To me that stands out as the most-indicative misrep of the game so far.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I went in on Kanna to see if she would break. She didn't. I think she's town. I believe I already stated this. Her responses to my prodding were fine.

I've been reaction testing.

I also explained my reasoning on Skitter, which I feel like is being ignored. She stopped your push which was a one off, and then tried to intervene in mine. I don't think it's necessary. Not sure if that's something she does as town or if it's a potential scum trying to get towncred from the people she's defending.

Pretty sure the fact that I'm voting Skitter when I could've put the counter-wagon to my wagon (Billy) on L-1 at one stage in the game tells you all you need to know about my alignment.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

@Billy

Since you're so concerned about my change of vote to Skitter, read this post by me:

This post was made before your vote, and it's when I thought I changed my vote to her.