Mini Normal 2109 | Newbie Quotes II: Newb Boogaloo (Day 3)

Forum rules
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by alimdia »

I'm gonna give up on that point Billy, I must be dumb or sth,
In post 801, SausasaurusRex wrote: I’m not certain at the moment. I townread Wake and Jake. I don’t like how you refuse to answer questions, Joey, but it isn’t enough for a scumread. Aliminda I used to townread, but he’s more null now.
Interesting, what changed?
In post 807, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: wake up sheeple

For now i think wake is the best slot to put pressure on. Everyone should reread and make their minds about the table. RN theres so many replacements and afks that we don’t know who reads who how
In post 808, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: wake yeah sure sounds good
Any comments btw?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by alimdia »

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Join me on this Joey?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

Adorable replaces Arkias

VCs might be delayed for 6 hours.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 824, ofrhz wrote:
In post 819, Joey_ wrote:I am taking billy’s slot to lylo with me. If anyone has qualms about any either my slot or his, speak now c:
I do
Then speak up, irrc you said his tone was scummy, how so?

@alim will most likely join you
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 828, Joey_ wrote:
In post 819, Joey_ wrote:I am taking billy’s slot to lylo with me. If anyone has qualms about any either my slot or his, speak now c:
I do

Did you get around to reading some of his games
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Nope, i was busy tonight. I will check 797 later
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 822, Joey_ wrote:Billy, can you link me a scum and town game of yours so i can lock my read on you
My most recent scum game is open 769. Other than that I haven't completed a scum game. Replaced out of mini normal 2098. And the nonary game was a mini theme. All the other completed games are town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Adorable »

It took me a while to catch up. I'm now all caught up and this is where I am at right now.

Town/Joey - Looking at his posts it looks like he is sorting players and one of his recent posts I saw he asked Billy to link him his scum and town game and I don't think scum would say this and normally it comes from a townie who wants to make sure they got their reads right.

Town/Alimdia - He looks observant saying Invisibility and Jake are unlikely to be a scum team and his thought process does looks like it comes from a townie mindset.

Town/Sausasaurus Rex - On #347 his town read on Jake looks reasonable saying that Jake seems to be playing very similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town and I don't think scum would bring up a players previous game saying they seem to be playing similar to the last game they played as town.

Town/TrisOrfhz - I didn't really see anything from Tris that stood out as town and when Orfhz took over from that slot he votes Sausaurus Rex and then he switches his vote to Billy since he said he read through Sausausaurus Rex last two games and I don't think scum would read through a players previous games.

Neutral/Jake - On day 1 he has been defending himself alot and then he asks players to just quickhammer him and this is a really weird thing for a scum to say this though I have seen a scum say this only once. Looks like my predecessor has played with Jake before and mentions Jake was playing similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town. Only problem I had with this slot is I did not like his interaction with Dolly since his posts looked like he was taunting Dolly.

Neutral/Wake - He asks questions, says he will follow up on a reads list but he never did and that hammer was unexpected. Talks too much about his meta and says scum always keep him alive to get him lynched. I will need to understand him better since this is my first time playing with him.

Neutral/LUV - I didn't see much of him and I can't get a good read on him.

Scum/KcdBilly - Most of Kcd's posts were fluff and he votes Jake for defending himself and that is not a good vote reason. He town reads and scum reads players without explaining why they are town or scum. I recently finished a game with scum Billy and the posting looks similar to his scum game.

Scum/Invisibility - I did not like his interaction with Jake and I did not like the vote on Alimdia and he didn't even explain his vote. On day 2 all he's doing is sheeping.

VOTE: Invisibility
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by alimdia »

Sorry fellas can we not do meta lol? Talking about Billy's games
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

V/LA until 12/18/19.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by alimdia »

V/LA from 17th-18th of Dec
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 833, alimdia wrote:Sorry fellas can we not do meta lol? Talking about Billy's games
Hmm... why dont you want other people using meta in their cases?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Joey_ »

from reading billy's games i will retract my lylo statement
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 833, alimdia wrote:Sorry fellas can we not do meta lol? Talking about Billy's games
Why? I caught people d1 from reading their scum game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 829, ofrhz wrote:
In post 828, Joey_ wrote:
I do

Did you get around to reading some of his games
I read. If you disliked Billy going at Dolly for her duel thingy, what do you think of my post with about the same opinion?
In post 599, Joey_ wrote:Dolly you are fucking up the game and its a disservice for town
In light of Billy's s and t games, i am putting my read on hold. I think the points your brought up in 797 are fine
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 832, Adorable wrote:It took me a while to catch up. I'm now all caught up and this is where I am at right now.

Town/Joey - Looking at his posts it looks like he is sorting players and one of his recent posts I saw he asked Billy to link him his scum and town game and I don't think scum would say this and normally it comes from a townie who wants to make sure they got their reads right.

Town/Alimdia - He looks observant saying Invisibility and Jake are unlikely to be a scum team and his thought process does looks like it comes from a townie mindset.

Town/Sausasaurus Rex - On #347 his town read on Jake looks reasonable saying that Jake seems to be playing very similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town and I don't think scum would bring up a players previous game saying they seem to be playing similar to the last game they played as town.

Town/TrisOrfhz - I didn't really see anything from Tris that stood out as town and when Orfhz took over from that slot he votes Sausaurus Rex and then he switches his vote to Billy since he said he read through Sausausaurus Rex last two games and I don't think scum would read through a players previous games.

Neutral/Jake - On day 1 he has been defending himself alot and then he asks players to just quickhammer him and this is a really weird thing for a scum to say this though I have seen a scum say this only once. Looks like my predecessor has played with Jake before and mentions Jake was playing similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town. Only problem I had with this slot is I did not like his interaction with Dolly since his posts looked like he was taunting Dolly.

Neutral/Wake - He asks questions, says he will follow up on a reads list but he never did and that hammer was unexpected. Talks too much about his meta and says scum always keep him alive to get him lynched. I will need to understand him better since this is my first time playing with him.

Scum/KcdBilly - Most of Kcd's posts were fluff and he votes Jake for defending himself and that is not a good vote reason. He town reads and scum reads players without explaining why they are town or scum. I recently finished a game with scum Billy and the posting looks similar to his scum game.

Scum/Invisibility - I did not like his interaction with Jake and I did not like the vote on Alimdia and he didn't even explain his vote. On day 2 all he's doing is sheeping.

Jiggly puff's catching up post is pretty weak both in term of content and tone. Ex: saying I am town for asking billy to link me his past games.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:35 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 839, Joey_ wrote: I read. If you disliked Billy going at Dolly for her duel thingy, what do you think of my post with about the same opinion?
In post 599, Joey_ wrote:Dolly you are fucking up the game and its a disservice for town
In light of Billy's s and t games, i am putting my read on hold. I think the points your brought up in 797 are fine
I don’t think your reactions are similar

Ethos kinda did the same thing you did (and even wanted to PL dolly at some point before changing his mind) - you both townread dolly and were annoyed with their play. This makes sense since you essentially had to deal with this townie who was making the game difficult and likely getting mislynched for doing annoying things

Billy was scumreading dolly though, so the anger looks more fake
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:37 am

Post by ofrhz »

Adorbs - why did you vote Vizzy over Billy?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:39 am

Post by ofrhz »

Do you guys believe in the power of ellitell

Wake has been posting elsewhere VOTE: wake
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:43 am

Post by ofrhz »

Oh wait he’s v/la

I’m down to go back to billy and can be coaxed to do LUV I guess
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:43 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 832, Adorable wrote:It took me a while to catch up. I'm now all caught up and this is where I am at right now.

Lots of these reasons don't seem very good to me. Could you perhaps go a little more in-depth?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 842, ofrhz wrote:Adorbs - why did you vote Vizzy over Billy?
My list I made is towniest to scummiest. I voted Vizzy because he is on the bottom of my list.
In post 845, SausasaurusRex wrote:

Lots of these reasons don't seem very good to me. Could you perhaps go a little more in-depth?
The players I have been leaning town this was based on a post they made I thought looked townie and I didn't think scum would say something like this. Players I was leaning scum I didn't see a post from them that looked townie and the play from them looked suspicious. The neutral are the ones that are either I'm still not sure on them or they would be hard for me to get a read on. Is there a particular player you think I got my read on wrong like for example do you think one of the players I'm leaning town you're leaning scum on?
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 832, Adorable wrote:Scum/Invisibility - I did not like his interaction with Jake and I did not like the vote on Alimdia and he didn't even explain his vote. On day 2 all he's doing is sheeping.
what about them? also why didn't you like my vote on Alim and how did I not explain it?
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

VC 2.2
In post 7, bugspray wrote:Hey who wants to me my romantic partner for this thread? We can do stuff like post *kiss* and other cute stuff in the thread. I'm pan so anyone can qualify
In post 11, Sera Masumi wrote:
In post 7, bugspray wrote:Hey who wants to me my romantic partner for this thread? We can do stuff like post *kiss* and other cute stuff in the thread. I'm pan so anyone can qualify
We just met I'm really not ready to have that sort of commitment yet.
In post 17, bugspray wrote:
In post 15, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi how are you guys
single and ready to mingle ;)
In post 24, Sera Masumi wrote:
In post 17, bugspray wrote:
In post 15, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi how are you guys
single and ready to mingle ;)
Nice. I will have to decide you don't want to murder me before committing to anything tho. That's kind of a dealbreaker.

Wake88 (3) -
Joey_, Invisibility, ofrhz
Lil Uzi Vert (1) -
alimdia
Invisibility (1) -
Adorable

Not Voting (5) -
SausasaurusRex, Wake88, Jake The Wolfie, Billy Pilgrim, Lil Uzi Vert

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 2 ends in
(expired on 2019-12-25 18:22:39)

Game Notes

- Wake88 is V/LA until 18th of December.
- Alimdia is V/LA from the 17th to the 18th of December.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 846, Adorable wrote:
In post 842, ofrhz wrote:Adorbs - why did you vote Vizzy over Billy?
My list I made is towniest to scummiest. I voted Vizzy because he is on the bottom of my list.
What’s wrong with sheeping? I think it’s better to sheep townreads if you have no strong scumreads than to not vote at all and having your vote be wasted.

I saw that you also think billy is playing his scum meta. Can you go into that? Would you be interested in building a billy wagon?