Mini Normal 2109 | Newbie Quotes II: Newb Boogaloo (Day 3)

Forum rules
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 895, Adorable wrote:I did not like Billy's response to me. If he took the time to look at my read list he should know why I scum read his slot. I've pretty much said what Billy's play looked like when I played a game with scum Billy. My scum read on his slot was mostly how his predecessor played I did not like how it played.

VOTE: Billy Pilgrim
bruh
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 832, Adorable wrote:Neutral/Jake - On day 1 he has been defending himself alot and then he asks players to just quickhammer him and this is a really weird thing for a scum to say this though I have seen a scum say this only once. Looks like my predecessor has played with Jake before and mentions Jake was playing similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town. Only problem I had with this slot is I did not like his interaction with Dolly since his posts looked like he was taunting Dolly.
"both scummy"
"I've only seen scum do this once"
:|
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Invisibility »

ngl, I might just VOTE: adorable
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

stop voting randomly, billy/dorable/inv are not being lynched today
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I am currently rereading and so far

I have Sauce as town
Inv/Jake as very likely town

Wake as hard scum

Rest is still up to be read but i expect that i will townread Alim/ark/ofz, leaving billy/LUV. I dont really think billy is mefia but could be, will reread to confirm

Also, everyone should notice that Wake and LUV have been the biggest wagons, yet someone those wagons never went over 3 votes and after many days. Also, the wagon constitution of both are in the slots i trust the most, namely alim/ofhz and in a lesser extent, inv
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Joey_ »

IMO we should flip in LUV/wake. Wake's game is pretty crap and I completely rolled over them logic wise at the start of D2
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 895, Adorable wrote:I did not like Billy's response to me. If he took the time to look at my read list he should know why I scum read his slot. I've pretty much said what Billy's play looked like when I played a game with scum Billy. My scum read on his slot was mostly how his predecessor played I did not like how it played.

VOTE: Billy Pilgrim

Billy said he would reread the game and if he reread the game, he would have seen the reason why I scum read his slot by looking at my read list. His vote on me looked like I scum read his slot for asking questions, providing thoughts, and voting players he scum reads when that is not the reason why I am scum reading him for. I have been scum reading both Invisibility and Billy on day 2.
In post 832, Adorable wrote:Scum/KcdBilly - Most of Kcd's posts were fluff and he votes Jake for defending himself and that is not a good vote reason. He town reads and scum reads players without explaining why they are town or scum.
I recently finished a game with scum Billy and the posting looks similar to his scum game.
The bolded makes it seem like you’re at least partially scumreading billy for meta reasons
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 894, SausasaurusRex wrote:Town-leaning:
Wake, Alimdia, Jake, Ofrhz.
Null:
Lil Uzi Vert, Adorable, Billy Pilgrim
Scum-leaning:
Invisible, Joey

I had written a detailed post, but mafiascum decided to delete 30 minutes worth of work. If you would like any more information on any of these reads, just ask.
Why do you townread wake and alim?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:17 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 903, Joey_ wrote:stop voting randomly, billy/dorable/inv are not being lynched today
Why not invis?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:18 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 828, Joey_ wrote:
In post 824, ofrhz wrote:
In post 819, Joey_ wrote:I am taking billy’s slot to lylo with me. If anyone has qualms about any either my slot or his, speak now c:
I do
Then speak up, irrc you said his tone was scummy, how so?

@alim will most likely join you
Your vote is still on wake I think? LUV is bigger wagon
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:20 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 174, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 167, Dolly Parton wrote:Would have been cooler if you had rode this out with me though.
This heavily implies Dolly was lying. Why would Wake need to ride it out if she’d been telling the truth?

VOTE: Dolly Parton

I don’t like Invis’s slip either though. Perhaps a D2 lynch if the Dolly one doesn’t work.
Btw I just remembered why I revoked my TR on Sausaurus .

If we look through his ISO he was very focused on invis, then voted Dolly, then day 2 starts and he doens't mention invis at all.

If invis is town, this man is 100% scum. If invis is scum, I'm not so sure...
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:22 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 174, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 167, Dolly Parton wrote:Would have been cooler if you had rode this out with me though.
This heavily implies Dolly was lying. Why would Wake need to ride it out if she’d been telling the truth?

VOTE: Dolly Parton

I don’t like Invis’s slip either though. Perhaps a D2 lynch if the Dolly one doesn’t work.
In post 903, Joey_ wrote:stop voting randomly, billy/dorable/inv are not being lynched today
In post 904, Joey_ wrote:I am currently rereading and so far

I have Sauce as town

Wake as hard scum

Rest is still up to be read but i expect that i will townread Alim/ark/ofz, leaving billy/LUV. I dont really think billy is mefia but could be, will reread to confirm

Also, everyone should notice that Wake and LUV have been the biggest wagons, yet someone those wagons never went over 3 votes and after many days. Also, the wagon constitution of both are in the slots i trust the most, namely alim/ofhz and in a lesser extent, inv
Getting to airport. V/LA starts
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 886, Joey_ wrote:
In post 885, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 862, Joey_ wrote:
In post 757, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 613, Joey_ wrote:I am probably flipping rb at some point too with how hes been playing
This comes off even more strange now than it probably did initially. Can you talk about your experience with rb?
My experience is pretty limited. We played one game as scum together a few years ago. I think I read one or two of his t games while trying to replace in one his game a while ago but never actually replaced in. One old time friend of mine (Transcend) who I respect a lot as a player told me rb was very decent and an overall great player.

Thats about it. When i know someone should be above average, I expect above average reads
I think it’s quite clear that some players reads trend towards well above average when they’re allowed any room to maneuver and build their ways the way they go about it. We simply didn’t see enough from rb or had enough information to determine the strength of his reads at the time and you feeling his weren’t up to par looks like you have information that the rest of us aren’t privy too.
or the simpler explanation is that we had different reads, which shouldn't happens if both of us are town
No.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 888, Jake The Wolfie wrote:So why is Wake being voted again? I just kinda skimmed over the game.
I honestly have no idea other than him hammering Dolly.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 908, alimdia wrote:
Why not invis?
I saw no scum agenda, he asks decent questions and has some good posts
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 913, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 888, Jake The Wolfie wrote:So why is Wake being voted again? I just kinda skimmed over the game.
Obviously you haven’t been reading the game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 909, alimdia wrote:
In post 828, Joey_ wrote:
In post 824, ofrhz wrote:
In post 819, Joey_ wrote:I am taking billy’s slot to lylo with me. If anyone has qualms about any either my slot or his, speak now c:
I do
Then speak up, irrc you said his tone was scummy, how so?

@alim will most likely join you
Your vote is still on wake I think? LUV is bigger wagon
Also its pretty
fucking hilarious
trying to spin i am mafia for calling rb’s reads shit lmao, as if you need to know someone alignement to call their content bad, try harder
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Joey_ »

I misquoted #916, it should be @LUV
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have Sauce as town

Wake as hard scum

Wagons stalling is NAI. All they tell you is that scum are already on the wagon and said person who is wagoned is town, scum are on the wagon and are willing to bus said person who is being wagoned, or the person is not willing to fighting back because he or she believes the wagon will lose traction.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 488, rb wrote:if eth0s ever flips scum, kcda lockscum imo
In post 489, rb wrote:maybe arkias tho actually
In post 510, rb wrote:
In post 492, Joey_ wrote:rb, wanna flip wake with me?
not particularly tbh
In post 594, rb wrote:alright so

im okay with lynching: Dolly, Invisibility, Saus

i don't really have a clear direction on anyone yet unless i assume bad = scum

and yeah, it may well be
All of those posts IMO are pretty much dead wrong and why I sais rb might be scum. He is ignoring the scummy slots and giving way too much attention to inv/dolly/jake who i though were most likely all town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:58 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 918, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I have Sauce as town

Wake as hard scum

Wagons stalling is NAI. All they tell you is that scum are already on the wagon and said person who is wagoned is town, scum are on the wagon and are willing to bus said person who is being wagoned, or the person is not willing to fighting back because he or she believes the wagon will lose traction.
Wagon dynamics are def AI and idk why you are even bringing this up. Also this whole paragraph is a scum pov
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 915, Joey_ wrote:
If it’s about him stating he didn’t see who flipped and not caring either, then that’s pretty laughable.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 921, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 915, Joey_ wrote:
If it’s about him stating he didn’t see who flipped and not caring either, then that’s pretty laughable.
Hey, you have been reading! But did you read correctly ? The point I did bring is much beyond just not seeing the names and IMO is AI. Now feel free to explain to me why the rationale is incorrect and I will genuinely read you and try to consider your point.

Thats also one of the 2 points I outed against wake, the first one was D1 and ans was about the incoherence in his stated intentions and actual posting, which is also AI. Again, feel free to read up and counter argue

That being said, it is the only case ATM on the table that goes beyond disagreeing on content and bad tone.
-ofrz thinks billy is mefia for tone and disliked his agressive content. That case has merits but is not universally relatable especially by people who can’t read
-inv thinks jiggly is mefia; idk even why but irrc its def an OMGUs kind of read

I dont think anyone is pushing anyone else atm.

Me on wake;
-D1 incoherence, explained in length d1
-D1 hammer was sketchy, could easily come from mefia
-D2 defensiveness and his narrative when I asked ethos about his d1 pre-twilight post
-D2 him seeing two kills but not looking at the name, explained in length

@LUV there is still 3 mefias on the table and I haven’t seen you do anything else than trying to very badly spin my words and shading me. Even if I was mefia, then who are the others?

Do you even have any trs? Read your iso, you havent done jack shit
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

This gamestate feels dead. So I think it's more likely to be a lurker at this point. I think Wakes EoD play is concerning. Both in demanding time to put out his reads list, then refusing to do that when pressed, and instead quick hammering when Eth0s wanted more time. I also think that his Analysis Engagement post was more to look townie than actual thoughts. He didnt follow up with anyone when they answered his questions and his question to me was already answered.

I'm down for this. I know hes V/LA, but he had an opportunity to answer my question before he left and he didnt.

I didn't forget about Adorable. I dont see why Joey counted him out. Him including that piece about being consistent with my scum meta in his early case, then explaining that my scum game was me asking questions explaining thoughts and voting my scum read, and then complaining to me when I said that's a dumb reason, then acting like I was the one who made the read about me when it was more about my predecessor is pretty shady.

I'm feeling mostly lost in this game, but I'd be down for lynching either of those slots.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

@billy about jigglypuff, its mostly because i townread one or two posts from his pred. Also, its pretty obvious jiggly is not someone you can easily read via normal methods so i am being cautious in taking his content at face value which is why i give a lot of weight on my read on his pred.

I also think that wake/luv are very scummy in comparison to virtually all the other slots, so i dont really want to dive in that slot. He could be mefia but looks like lynchbaity to me, which is never a long run treath anyway