Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I've been weighing up between BP, Skitter and Kanna. My gut says do Billy today and then if that's incorrect, Skitter D3.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

This is
L-1.

VOTE: Billy
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

And you're right about Kanna but she has been very consistent with her trajectory on Map Wolf, so her pushing on that even late into the phase isn't as concerning to me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:36 am

Post by the worst »

vote count 2.05

Map Wolf (0) :
Kanna (0) :
Uncrowned (0) :
Micc (1) : Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim (3) : Map Wolf, skitter30, Uncrowned
Menalque (0) :
skitter30 (1) : Kanna

not voting: Micc, Menalque

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

day one will end automatically in (expired on 2019-12-23 12:00:00) or sooner if a lynch is achieved by majority.

mod notes:
- skitter30 v/la weekends
- Menalque v/la for holiday season
- quack
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Micc I was voting your slot, because I started the day thinking that Mena is most likely town. I've also got a townread on Kanna.

So I worked from the pool of (Map Wolf, Non imh (whose play was less than impressive yesterday), Uncrowned, and Skitter). I came into today mostly discounting Skitter because of how EoD went down. I dont think that GBJ would have claimed VT at deadline when it was basically set up to hammer your slot if GBJ claimed a pr. Theres been conversation about this today. Skitter not being around at deadline is the only thing that makes me think this is still possible. I also dont think a scum!Skitter would have let the day end without her on a wagon.

Either this page or last page I went through a reassessment of Map and dont think hes scum. So that leaves me with a pool of Skitt and your slot.

I'm starting to forget why I had uncrowned out of my pool though. Imma reread at some point today to check that out.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I'm mostly getting voted because of GBJ saying that I seem town in his first reads list when he had other people as town reads. So it's getting called a scumslip.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

At least that's why Map is voting me. I also said the push on GBJ felt weird because it felt like a nothing slot to be pushing. Clearly I was wrong.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Menalque »

nobody hammer

hammer is a scumclaim, Lynch tomorrow 100% of the time if it comes as a lolhammer
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Alright, I think I got my lynch pool now, so I'll out with it. I'm a mason. I didnt crumb, which Micc can confirm I dont. Micc I played this the same way that you and I had been playing with the exception that we got scum D1 this time. I told my partner in the pt not to claim until tomorrow, so that scum have to kill me tonight. If they hit my partner it default confirms me and if they dont my partner will confirm the both of us tomorrow.

I'm taking away the mislynch option with this claim, since that's sort of my only value at this point. I want to lynch Skitter, then uncrowned, then Micc. I honestly dont care about the order, because I'm pretty sure the other 3 people are town.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Micc »

In post 879, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Micc I was voting your slot, because I started the day thinking that Mena is most likely town. I've also got a townread on Kanna.

So I worked from the pool of (Map Wolf, Non imh (whose play was less than impressive yesterday), Uncrowned, and Skitter). I came into today mostly discounting Skitter because of how EoD went down. I dont think that GBJ would have claimed VT at deadline when it was basically set up to hammer your slot if GBJ claimed a pr. Theres been conversation about this today. Skitter not being around at deadline is the only thing that makes me think this is still possible. I also dont think a scum!Skitter would have let the day end without her on a wagon.

Either this page or last page I went through a reassessment of Map and dont think hes scum. So that leaves me with a pool of Skitt and your slot.

I'm starting to forget why I had uncrowned out of my pool though. Imma reread at some point today to check that out.
Menalque town and Kanna town enough not to consider today is a good starting point. I think dismissing skitter as scum for the end of day stuff doesn’t quite work since that’s not a great way for her to play it as Town either. She gave intent on a wagon and then as far as I could tell was never back to hammer it, which is potentially disastrous Town play. If these are the only things keeping your vote off skitter, maybe reconsider them? There’s also a really neat exchange starting at 480 where Menalque pegs GBJ as scum for meta reasons and skitter is uninterested in listening that I think is telling.

I lean skitter right now but am not voting there without a chance to interact.

Predit: yeah ok. No CC here. I thought your wagon was bad, sorry you had to claim.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Micc »

Billy is a mason rolling machine
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I claimed because at this point I'm pretty sure scum was on my wagon and I've pretty much cleared Map, so I cant see us losing with lynching in Skitt and Uncrowned.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 885, Micc wrote:Billy is a mason rolling machine

This is now the second time I replaced into a mason slot. Why in God's name would you leave the slot if you're a newbie?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Uncrowned »

UNVOTE: Billy

VOTE: Skitter
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 888, Uncrowned wrote:UNVOTE: Billy

You didnt wait to see if I got ccd?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Micc »

In post 830, skitter30 wrote:if i'm scum who sees that non is at l-1 when i check in on friday morning i just hammer after seeing he all but claimed vt

and then we're at night and there's still two scum the next day

that's like infinitely better than getting townpoints from billy day2 as lone scum when i'd have to carry the next three days to win
Skitter can you walk me through why Town you doesn’t just hammer l-1 non at this stage?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 889, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 888, Uncrowned wrote:UNVOTE: Billy

You didnt wait to see if I got ccd?
Why would I? If you get CCed, we lynch you and we win. I can go back if I need to.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I'm honestly less concerned about uncrowned and Skitter right now, because we can poe lynch them for a solve. I wanna hear whether theres someone else I should be suspecting.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Menalque »

stop voting in the meantime
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Menalque »

this does change things because I thought uncrowned was an investigative
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 887, Billy Pilgrim wrote:

This is now the second time I replaced into a mason slot. Why in God's name would you leave the slot if you're a newbie?
just ftr they never picked up the role PM, ducky confirmed that
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Map Wolf »

UNVOTE: Billy Pilgrim
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 895, Menalque wrote:
In post 887, Billy Pilgrim wrote:

just ftr they never picked up the role PM, ducky confirmed that
Fair, the other one that I replaced had, which is why I'm confused by how often it's happened recently.
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Map Wolf »

VOTE: Skitter30
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 301, Uncrowned wrote:Yes, I'm trying a style where I push more aggressively than I typically would to see if I can get any slips or at least get dialogue going. I know I've achieved the second one, at least. At worst for me she was a null since I saw a lot of passivity in her play that can translate to either alignment. After our interaction I decided to move on to Skit.

I'm only leaving the possibility open on her since I don't really know her town play. I think it would be a bit rash for me to jump in on her and peg that as a 100% scum move when I've never played a game with her and do't know what her scumrange is like. I bring it up as something that could become relevant in the game later, because to me it seems like somewhat pockety behavior. I don't think she really had a reason to jump in for either of those slots on their behalf. I let it slide the first time since I thought it would be a one-time thing. Turns out it wasn't. It's anti-town behavior at the very least imo.

As for being cared how I'm perceived? Not really. GBJ already tried this train of thought on me and it didn't work. If I'm the lynch today it doesn't really matter. If I'm lynched or NKed, D2 if I were you guys I'd be more concerned with getting something out of the less active slots (Non Imh) or those demonstrating passive play (GBJ) without really having a reason to do so.

The unvote on BP still pings me weirdly. It's like a "Oh shit I don't want to be involved in this" unvote to me, especially since the dude only had 3 votes on him. Not a big deal. The reasoning for it ("I don't want a lynch to happen while I'm away) is just... eh? Why does that matter? If you have a read on him, let the wagon develop and more info come out. Even if he got put to L-1, 9 times out of 10 he'd be given time to claim. In those 9 times the worse case scenario is you're lynching at VT, unless the slot for whatever reason decides not to claim.

Just interesting stuff all around that I think needs more attention than my prodding. Maybe it looks different to you guys because you don't know what role I am, but I'm not gonna bother trying to look good when I've got time to question other slots who, if you ask me, haven't really given good responses.
Anything about this post you want to edit?