Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 597, Amrun wrote:I literally have never read a post of Hectic’s, ever, that I don’t find to be scummy.
I thought Hectic was towny in Crown on the Ground (where he was town).

I don't think he's towny here, but I also think he intentionally decided to troll this game.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

I am intentionally deciding to scumread hectic here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Are you just mocking me or are you actually policy scumreading him?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I am actually actually scumreading him.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:47 pm

Okay, thanks.

I don't think he's posted enough serious content to be readable yet.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its a personality read.

He is scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In fact, I just checked my tote bag.

Ive got my nails, my hammer, and my cross. So Ima nail him to it.

VOTE: hectic
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Hectic
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Hectic

It’s the disconnectedness which seems out of character for him. Typical town!Hectic is usually friendly and engaging.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

DDL, what’s your read on me and why?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

Ok so ... skitter and I just had some serious conversation and we’re coming in hot with the spice vote.

VOTE: popsofctown

Your vote on Something_Smart and the timing of it and reasoning behind it is bad.

NaCl is on the short list too for a bad Eddie vote.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Amrun »

Skitter thinks the Hectic posts that pinged me is antitown but NAI for Hectic. I’d still like a better read on Hectic so I debated delaying this vote but y’know, fuck it. My vote should be on the slot I most think is scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Amrun, ank wants to know skitters specific thoughts on Pops please.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

She thinks S_S is super obvtown and that popsofctown should know that. Basically the entirety of it centers around post #534. She said she’d vote for that alone and ultimately I have decided to do just that.

534 pinged me but I don’t know pops very well so I was going to take a “wait and see” approach but skitter’s confidence gave me some of my own.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I like the idea of Hectic v pops wagons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Pine »

Stream of consciousness catch-up
In post 243, popsofctown wrote:Pine have you played with Hectic?

I agree about the "angle" of his particular gimmick this particular game
But if you've played with Hectic I don't think you'd expect him to revere even Team Mafia.
I'm pretty sure I have, but I'm not going to spend half an hour proving it to myself. I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with all the team stuff I need to do.
In post 256, Something_Smart wrote:I don't think scum-bob would have any difficulty making that post?
Especially with a team behind him. They may be branding themselves as newbies, but there's talent in there. Subsequent Bob posts on that page same reaction. Very 'meh' and/or constructed. Slightly suspicious.
In post 280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Auro doesn’t like Krazy’s opening.
Neither do I. My team has been frustratingly silent on this game, actually. Glass houses and stones, though, I'm struggling to manage the ~100 pages of the last ~two days.
In post 301, popsofctown wrote:Pine before I tell you what Ali's read is how well do you think e can read you?
Ali is
fucking awful at reading me
honestly e's usually just paranoid about me. E's never really caught my scumgame iirc, so eis scumdetector is turned up to 11 on me. Sup, Ali!

You, on the other hand, seem to be a lot more level-headed w/r/t me. You were a threat at times in AVP.
In post 309, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Titus claimed Hectic as her neighbour, so maybe she has inside info that can help us better sort him.
I would very much buy Titus/Hectic as T/S neighbors, and I'd love a Hectic!scumflip to give us an innocent Titus. She'd be dangerous as an IC. I feel like I've seen it once but can't remember when.
In post 323, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 320, DrDolittle wrote:vote elsa pisskop
Stop trying to drive a lynch on town.
In post 326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 325, Amrun wrote:
In post 324, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 322, Amrun wrote:I’m not pisskop but I’ll take that offer anyway.

VOTE: Elsa

Easily the most vote worthy so far
She’s town, trust me on this.
Why is she town?
It would be antitown for me to reveal my reasons.
Big warning signs. I almost
never
see this from Town this early without a mechanical reason, and it's an open setup with no mech clears yet. This looks like scum trying to drum up towncred by whiteknighting a Townie.
In post 442, OkaPoka wrote:i think krazy's posts reads as someone who is trying to but struggling to get a foothold into the game without potentially hurting himself

like up until pine he made a lot of empty posts that don't really lead anywhere but are like weird attempts at interacting with someone that avoids finding scum

and i think the pine push indicates what i suspected, he was just biding his time for something he could jump at
Gamesolving effort
In post 457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Krazy is also being really active and aggressive which is town indicative for him. I think he is just making a really bad vote because I think Oka is being obvtown here.
He's...kinda not doing either of those things.
In post 462, pisskop wrote:
In post 456, Elsa Jay wrote:He's obviously the Phone Operator.
I CC that
Can we not?
In post 479, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 472, OkaPoka wrote:krazy literally a paragon nom
Mastina is biased, so you really can’t put too much stock in that.
Please don't attack people where they can't defend themselves.
In post 481, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 479, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 472, OkaPoka wrote:krazy literally a paragon nom
Mastina is biased, so you really can’t put too much stock in that.
maybe krazy isn't the greatest town player ever to live but i think getting nominated for paragon indicates a level of competency as a town player
It doesn't. Krazy
is
competent, but using nominations as a basis for that opinion is just...not solid reasoning.
In post 482, popsofctown wrote:Krazy tried to coast Day 1 in the large normal I played with him and Magical Girls
He did elementally scummy things in AvP we shouldn't have ignored and thats probably a more reliable way to read him than activity, which is probably erratic from Schrodinger's sitequit also.

His okapoka omgus is legitimately unproductive and scummy, that's good reasoning
Bingo. Pops = Town, Krazy = scum
In post 523, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 519, Titus wrote:@Krazy, We aren't playing with who can beat us. Anyone can be lynched. If we were, we'd have to vote Nancy because her response is to belittle anyone who suspects her is toxic as fuck. We vote scum.

Pine is pretty surely town. So is Oka.

If I am wrong, I'll suck it up and deal with it then.
I was going to publically apologise to you because it was wrong of me to threaten to pl you but your push on me last night was disgustingly shitty but it’s obviously not against site rules for someone to bully people and be hurtful and tonedeaf.
Please
please
stop equating suspicion in the game with bullying or personal attacks. It is counter-productive.
In post 549, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm caught up. I have 3 town reads, 2 scum reads, and a bunch of nulls.
...maybe share them?

Bob seems to be trying very hard to be innocuous, saying as little as possible while remaining active. Like, I see a bunch of words but practically no content. Empty platitudes. I could say I'd solved the game, 10 Town and 3 scum reads, but without sharing it's kind of pointless.
In post 570, Titus wrote:I kinda see a pops and bob team.
Tell me more? I like Pops as Town, but I respect her scumgame enough to recognize that I could be misreading her.
In post 577, Hectic wrote:Hi, Nancy, are you related to Doctor Drew?

I'm V/LA until Monday in case you missed that; I was being serious when I said I've only read the first two pages.
I'll come and obvtown my slot real quick when I'm back so you don't need to worry.

Oh
whoops
, I just dropped my
stethoscope
, how clumsy of me! I guess I'll retreat into my
consulting room
, and consult my
Drew
(hint hint)
Yeah, Hectic is definitely the lynch today. Gut feeling, he's trying to draw out the real Doc.
In post 581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:UNVOTE:
Hectic is town. Get your votes off of him.
Uhhh, again, I see no reason to think that, nor any explanation of why you think so.
In post 600, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 597, Amrun wrote:I literally have never read a post of Hectic’s, ever, that I don’t find to be scummy.

I don't think he's towny here, but I also think he intentionally decided to troll this game.
Crown on the Ground was an unusual game, in that the scumteam was more or less caught D1. Easy to TR Townies in that environment.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Pine »

Reads in no particular order or degree of strength. Just c/ped my notes from the catchup readthrough

Scum
Krazy - Bad entrance and followups. Reminds me of AVP
Nancy - Unjustifiable certainty too early w/r/t several slots (Krazy, Elsa esp)
Hectic - Bad off-topic/trolling posts, counter-productivity
bob - Maybe? Weak vibes

Town
Pops - Positive read, making a lot of sense
Elsa - Interactions from Nancy
Titus - Positive read, counterpoint to Hectic
Amrun - Very positive read
OkaPoka - I don't see the setup spec coming from scum? Setup-solving, gamesolving
pisskop - Obvious scumhunting effort
NaCl - vague positive read

Insufficient information
DDL (Please stop calling him Eddie Murphy, very confusing)
Eddie
S_S

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

idk pine

I kinda liked krazy's recent spew (not really reminds me of enter :>) to mark him in the town bin for now
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

so should i be worried that mastina cant be assed to be following her paragon krazy :?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Amrun, my scumread on S_S is not based on S_S being classically scummy, and more based on him doing the things I'm used to seeing him doing but slightly different in a way that feels more like times I've seen him as scum rather than as town. I usually hesitate to use meta, but S_S is such a weird player it's close to required, otherwise you're either going to policy lynch him every single game for not using his vote or townlock him as both alignments for never ever pushing an agenda when those things are just how S_S plays. I feel like meta has generally been the best way to read him, I misread him to be scum our first game together but was one of few reading him right in AvP because he seemed to be matching that first game just right.

I feel paranoid about whether skitter's assistance was about grave concern that I kill lonely doctors and cup-of-sugar-borrowers every night rather than finding a stance for you that doesn't suck, because "I always scumread Hectic, and I know that. Oh cool a Hectic wagon sure I'll vote Hectic" is pungently bad. If it really is the former can you point out some S_S post's. The fact of reality is S_S is probably going to reach LyLo or LyLo -1, I've never seen him not do so
wait vigilante is a perverse mafia role
. So I wanted my concerns on record. "skitter says S_S is obvtown" is something for the record too but something more tangible would be even better.

pisskop seems really earnest in his approach to the game this game, I really think he's town. I'm not sure how to explain it, it's kind of a tone thing? I don't think he's fully explained his Hectic read but that's not incongruous with town!pisskop. But then both Amrun's and Nancy's involvement in the wagon have involved explanations that feel worse to me than no explanation at all
In post 615, Pine wrote:
In post 600, Something_Smart wrote:

Crown on the Ground was an unusual game, in that the scumteam was more or less caught D1. Easy to TR Townies in that environment.
You know what kind of environment makes it
really
easy to TR a towny, Pine, the environment where you have a cop innocent on the townie.

S_S was a "seeking Mason" in the game informed the game had at least 1 other seeking mason and Hectic crumbed his role clearly to S_S. Iirc S_S found the crumb before his first realpost, if I recall incorrectly he found it before Hectic was conftown to everyone at the end of day 1. I don't see why S_S didn't disclose that.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Pine »

I’d forgotten the Seeking Masons shenanigans. Yeah, that’d do it. Given my own lapse in recollection, I wouldn’t attribute it to anything more sinister. That’s prime confbias territory. Not saying you’re wrong, just saying I don’t see it yet.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@Nancy please ask your team's opinion of Pops and SS. Specifically NSG and RC.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

Nancy's teammates are Auro, volxen, and Aristophanes. A bird that carries you over a disproportionately small gap doesn't have a representative in this game.
Idk if that would constitute "relaying a message" or whatever, this is my first team mafia, but like do you have a teammate on your own team you wanna ask? I'm asking my teammates for opinions instead of shopping around the whole universe. Ali said Pine was town, btw. It's not the main basis of my read there at this point tho
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Hectic »

I'll be catching up later today.
@Nancy: What's up with suddenly declaring I'm town and then voting me straight after I'd garnered some votes? What changed your mind? The reason I've been unengaged is because I haven't read up yet. I don't believe I'm being any less friendly than I usually am.
@Pine: How am I drawing out a doctor claim when it's been confirmed that I'm a neighbour?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Hectic »

Remind me where have I played with you before, Amrun.