popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

anyway it's not the only post that establishes you don't think you have a sane cop guilty.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1716, OkaPoka wrote:dude i really think its pine/piss/pops agh
I like the alliteration.

VOTE: Pops
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1682, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't agree Nancy, but I don't think its productive to talk about atm.

Could I get a reads list from you please as a starting base?
I don’t really have an ordered readslist yet, so it wouldn’t really be helpful for me to post one until we see some flips or I come up with one organically. Whenever I post an ordered readslists before I’m actually confident on it. it’s not generally an accurate reflection of how I’m reading the game anyway.

I will say that I’m currently most suspicious of Pine/Pops in that order. I’m opposed to lynching (in no particular order) today, any of you, Amrun, Titus, Krazy, Oka, Elsa, Piss, Naci, SS, Hectic, probably not DDL either, so I’m obviously at least wrong on one of these.

Depending on flips, I would have to re-evaluate.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1687, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1626, popsofctown wrote:Please don't call me "kid" or any other noun that doesn't describe me.

I think my vote is on Amrun right now, it'd be about the same as if it was on Eddie. Moving it doesn't matter, people changing their minds would matter more than the integers next to the names.
Why is Amrun scum?
Amrun is willing to lynch basically anybody. I can't remember a time she's come to this thread and said anything in the vein of "X seems like the hot wagon right now, but Y has higher probability to flip scum and serves my wincon and we should move to it".

I've seen players like Titus have that attitude as town and that's probably the kind of Titus we have here, but my interpretation of her timings and justifications leans towards this being the scummy wine-in-front interest in wagons that well slide into hammer quickly and get the first mislynch before this game gets re-paradigmed to have some scum in the consensus scumreads.
Titus is definitely town, because I know Math and I know there’s no way she’s making any of that up.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1724, popsofctown wrote:jokes are relevant to mindset. Azuresky caught me page 1 of deathlist cause I made a joke that wasn't as funny if I was town.
That sounds amazing, why don't I remember that? I CTR-Fed "joke" and "funny" in her ISO and couldn't find anything.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1728, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Titus is definitely town, because I know Math and I know there’s no way she’s making any of that up.
Why can't Math have a legitimate townread on you with good reasons which he tells Titus? Knowing Titus is scum doesn't seem to matter there.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1726, Elsa Jay wrote:
I like the alliteration.

This would be a better wagon than Pops.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1695, popsofctown wrote:What is the point of casing someone who has picked "WIFOM openwolf" as the way to play, Oka? He's posted "what if I lied about being drunk?" in the game thread and clearly voted his second favorite "scumread" with only some high school salutatorian speech about "teamwork" as an explanation.
I think it's only going to reinforce confirmation biases and double down the majestic effect of "deadsheeping never happens" if I beat dead horses or reach for new reasons about how Eddie's playing a red pm this game. I would rather just be lynched. If you're not even close to coming around to Eddie!scum based on what's in this game thread I doubt the little things I notice every other page are going to be what makes the difference.

pedit: an additional person wants an Eddie case, so maybe I should consider it.

Krazy Oka and pk are my top townreads, with Oka a full tier above pk.
I agree with the Krazy push being bad but would his team really be stupid enough from a scum perspective to push Krazy out of everyone in the playerlist? Far more likely they’re just dead wrong about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1730, Hectic wrote:
In post 1728, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Titus is definitely town, because I know Math and I know there’s no way she’s making any of that up.
Why can't Math have a legitimate townread on you with good reasons which he tells Titus? Knowing Titus is scum doesn't seem to matter there.
How new of a player are you?

(you're right, this is leading to a compliment not discrediting your response)
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1726, Elsa Jay wrote:
I like the alliteration.

thank you for sheeping me

can you post real content please
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1733, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1730, Hectic wrote:
How new of a player are you?

(you're right, this is leading to a compliment not discrediting your response)
Not that new, 15 to 20 games rough estimate.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1696, popsofctown wrote:I never said Eddie lied about what his team's reads are and I don't think anyone would ever lie about their team's reads as scum
But those reads sound really townie to me. Are you suggesting they’re faked? I mean not from Eddie but from his team as a whole?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I hope you're town because you're posting good logicy things I barely ever see in town the last few years.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

pops ur making it very hard to not lynch you
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1737, Eddie Cane wrote:I hope you're town because you're posting good logicy things I barely ever see in town the last few years.
If you're trying to pocket me here, I think it's working lol.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

lets see that eddie case
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think this is honestly a pretty high quality game of mafia. No super billboard slots, few chronic lurkers, lots of discussion and reads changing.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1699, Krazy wrote:If I am one of your top townreads why did you naked vote me earlier?
And not only that, in her subsequent posts, she never even explains that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

See guys? See how you're all burying Pops now that I brought it up? This is why I don't need to case.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1741, Eddie Cane wrote:I think this is honestly a pretty high quality game of mafia. No super billboard slots, few chronic lurkers, lots of discussion and reads changing.
For sure, this has been a lot of fun so far.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1743, Eddie Cane wrote:See guys? See how you're all burying Pops now that I brought it up? This is why I don't need to case.
KRAZY CASE WYA
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1700, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1695, popsofctown wrote:Krazy Oka and pk are my top townreads, with Oka a full tier above pk.
Am I crazy or is this the first you're mentioning of a Krazy townread?
Nope, I can verify you’re definitely not crazy. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1703, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1701, Eddie Cane wrote:i can't be scum and have real teammate reads
Sure you can. You aren't required to tell your teammates your alignment.
But wouldn’t that be kind of counterproductive?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1729, Hectic wrote:
In post 1724, popsofctown wrote:jokes are relevant to mindset. Azuresky caught me page 1 of deathlist cause I made a joke that wasn't as funny if I was town.
That sounds amazing, why don't I remember that? I CTR-Fed "joke" and "funny" in her ISO and couldn't find anything.
It was absolutely beautiful

let me find it
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1708, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1682, Eddie Cane wrote:Could I get a reads list from you please as a starting base?
@Nancy
I’m not sure how much more I need to catch up but I think I’ve already answered this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly