Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1821, popsofctown wrote:I think Krazy is surprisingly scummy for how little he has been wagoned. He keeps disappearing and reappearing. I'm not very confident about reading him and haven't myself been pushing him because when I played town with him he was super bleh day 1 and obvtowned day 3. But I think that slot is really creepy. Ed asked me to think about the universe where Eddie is IC and I think in that universe it seems even weirder that Krazy is just always there.
DDL is like Krazy lite and has felt really off. Starting off sheeping me seemed like it could be both !hims but more like scum!him and nothing's really gotten super better. Similar to Krazy I trust him to be readable later. But he hasn't been great. I've taken note of how DDL hasn't really gotten teased for having a derpy contribution level to the game the way Elsa has when my gut likes Elsa more so far.
I really don't know whether Pine is scum, I lean town and I don't know if it's pocketing. I kind of don't hate the wagon in the sense that I think it has information and NaCl wagon does not, I don't know what silly person suggested wagoning Elsa, but that also definitely does not.
NaCl is like the definition of a boring wagon I've kind of gone into it about how I feel about that player.
I think that's all the wagons that have ever been popular

pedit: Pine flipped preferences this year, he's stated as such openly
pedit: I assumed everyone who rolled scum would say "I rolled scum but I'm not going to say who my partners are". I'm pretty sure that's what I would do. None of my partners rolled scum so that didn't give me any data.
Yeah, I guess that’s why none of this even occurred to me, because we all posted our role pms in our PT. But yeah, I think that would be a smart play for scum, depending on how experienced they were and who they’re teammates are.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if you take Pops as IC

then the team is something like {Krazy} + {DDL / Elsa} + {Amrun / Piss}
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1823, Hectic wrote:
In post 1819, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1802, Hectic wrote:Btw, who was saying Pine dislikes playing scum and that him being active is town-indicative?
He hasn't posted in a while since getting wagoned. :shifty:
No, I think you’ve got that backwards. Pine, I think prefers scum and no being active is NAI for him. What is unusual for town!him (unless Team Mafia is an exception to this and still could be?) is him pushing as hard as he was for lynches THIS early in the game. Him trying to ram through your lynch doesn’t sound like typical town!him but like I said, he could be taking TM more seriously but he made a point of specifically saying in one of the games I read that he generally isn’t too active on D1. I don’t recall him trying to drive any lynches in Vengeful Ghosts.
I see. Though I disagree him pushing for a flip 9 days early is indicative of him taking TM more seriously. Just sounds like outright bad play to me if he's town. Why quicklynch instead of using the extra time to: come to a better informed lynch, have more time to form reads, have more data to look for associations later on. Plus, he wanted to quicklynch me before I even came on to give reads or really start playing. I'd said I wasn't playing the prior day because I wasn't feeling it, and he tries to get me lynched before I even come back. I'm glad you've eminded me of some of the reasons for why I'm hard scumreading him.
I obviously could be wrong but his play here, reads to me more like driving lynches rather than sorting. Him mentioning discussing the game with Mastina but also her having not given any reads or either Krazy or me, also concerns me, because I cannot imagine Mastina not having an opinion on either of us, even if she has no opinion on the rest of the playerlist. He also said in VG, that a scumtell for him was looking obvtown, so take that with a grain of salt. I also found a scumgame of his, where he said, “X isn’t the lynch today”. And he said that you were “the lynch today”, iirc.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I haven't proved I'm not scum yet? Sad times. But I'm not getting wagoned yet for no reason, so that's good.

I like the speculation of me being scum though. Keep it up!.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

I was mobile posting for half the dayphase since the game started while I was out of town. Excuse me for having other things in my life after I quit this site. This game takes absurd amounts of time frankly

If you were unsatisfied with my content why didn't you say anything? I thought we were having a good conversation in the early game and was really surprised when suddenly you'd been having problems with me the whole dayphase.

also yeah, honestly I met up with dr easy bake the day before this game started and had a really nice in person session where I found it much more fun to actually play the social game as a social game, i.e. Try to get to know people more. i want(ed) to try doing that more here and I think that made my entrance. bit more rough and maybe pinged some people which is like, fine, whatever. If ank thinks that means my meta is off idc because I already quit the site and I came back for people not the game. that being said I didn't really want to present that as an "excuse" since I didn't really think I was that different and it's still possible ank's read wasn't even real. But Oka got pinged too and I'm like 70% sure he's town at this point so maybe people on this site just can't have conversations

That being the case I still think it feels really out of character for you to have a problem with my slot and just not do anything about it. Where is the pops that hero vigged nom?

also is there a world where you were backpedaling a townread on me because you know how to use commas
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1826, Eddie Cane wrote:if you take Pops as IC

then the team is something like {Krazy} + {DDL / Elsa} + {Amrun / Piss}
I don’t take anyone as IC pre-flips. I’m also not convinced on Pine town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

Elsa why did you lie about how much you like frozen 2?
vote conspiracy
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

dat comma BoP
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Krazy why would I want to "work with you" when I threw our last game by letting you pocket me?
I want to work with others to figure you out
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1832, popsofctown wrote:dat comma BoP
I'm gonna have to start "forgetting" commas, it's an ingenious strat when you think about it.
Pine OkaPoka Nancy Eddie are top town.
SS Titus DDL are scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1831, Krazy wrote:Elsa why did you lie about how much you like frozen 2?
should i watch frozen 1?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Micc Hectic and Krazy are bullying me
"Well, I..."
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1833, popsofctown wrote:Krazy why would I want to "work with you" when I threw our last game by letting you pocket me?
I want to work with others to figure you out
Yeah and we won the game before that by pushing reads everyone else fought us on

One scum win means we can't solve together again or what?
vote conspiracy
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

I am feeling sick and behind on other team mafia games. I'll catch up here tmo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1835, pisskop wrote:
In post 1831, Krazy wrote:Elsa why did you lie about how much you like frozen 2?
should i watch frozen 1?
I think you should sing the songs every time you shed
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1834, Hectic wrote:
I'm gonna have to start "forgetting" commas, it's an ingenious strat when you think about it.
SS Titus DDL are scum.
Pine is your top townread now? Why? And why are you completely ignoring my case on why Titus has to be town? And didn’t you say earlier you liked SS’ answer to you about being nervous?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Scumreading a town is something that happens a lot and it's whatever
Townreading a scum is really bad and traumatizing

I'd probably feel more comfortable after reading you right in a game but a secret alt game is kind of different to me so this feels like the second game in some ways

ftr "pushing reads people were fighting me on" is a grandiose way to describe me vigging someone and not bothering to convince anyone on it cause I didn't have to :shifty:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Nancy
you're one of my favorite posters sometimes
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1840, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1834, Hectic wrote:
SS Titus DDL are scum.
Pine is your top townread now? Why? And why are you completely ignoring my case on why Titus has to be town? And didn’t you say earlier you liked SS’ answer to you about being nervous?
Uhhh, it was a joke in line with the Pops comma debacle.
I'm TRing Oka, Nancy, Eddie, SS.
Spring Pine, DDL, Titus, and kinda Elsa Jay.
Titus I'm kinda undecided on because she really doesn't seem to care to want to interact with me in our neighbourhood, and that's giving me pause to wonder whether scum!Titus wouldn't use that hood more, while it would make sense for town!Titus to not use it if she's so certain I'm scum. But at the same time, she should be using it to sort my alignment, so there's that too. But there's the reason you gave. Oh, and she tried to quicklynch me too which was pretty scummy for the same reasons why it made Pine scummy.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1841, popsofctown wrote:Scumreading a town is something that happens a lot and it's whatever

I'd probably feel more comfortable after reading you right in a game but a secret alt game is kind of different to me so this feels like the second game in some ways

ftr "pushing reads people were fighting me on" is a grandiose way to describe me vigging someone and not bothering to convince anyone on it cause I didn't have to :shifty:
Who is the “you” in this post supposed to be referring to?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1841, popsofctown wrote:Scumreading a town is something that happens a lot and it's whatever

Who is the “you” in this post supposed to be referring to?
Krazy
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1842, popsofctown wrote:Nancy
Wow, really? Why is that? :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1836, popsofctown wrote:Micc Hectic and Krazy are bullying me
She's only gone and done it again. Which
is it
, pops?
Is Micc also bullying you in your scum PT, or did you
conveniently
forget a comma there?
Very suspicious.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1846, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1842, popsofctown wrote:Nancy
Wow, really? Why is that? :)
You're a very earnest poster.
I was having a little bit of fun to be fair.
But it is true I did also say that about you in Magia Record so you know this already
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

@Micc:
Am I allowed to copy-paste anything from our hood? I want to give an update on my journal entries.