Naerys
Naerys
Goon
Naerys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 670, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Assuming you as scum wouldn't be so unethical as to TR a scum!Saladman in bad faith, and he really is town here. Then maybe it really is Map Wolf with either Phoenix or Naerys.
Hmm any valid reason why you think i am scum?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Naery's. What is your read on Map Wolf?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can see scum!you trying to constantly sow suspicion between everyone, acting like nobody can be trusted etc... I've also noted how you thought my TR on you was not genuine, i feel like if you were actually town you would embrace this read. Instead there's this awkward reaction and atmosphere. I can't describe it well, just feels like it could be coming from scum.
Maybe my TR on you was a mistake.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A lot of your posts are a bunch of questions and not actually that much solving. Mostly commenting on what other people say. Have you even made a reads list? Like... ever?
Actually to hell with it.
VOTE: Naerys
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Datisi »

lmao wat
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Ph0enix »

Working on readslist.
Naerys
Naerys
Goon
Naerys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Naery's. What is your read on Map Wolf?

Well, Map is certainly less active than at D1. Idk if i can discuss it here, but Plotinus had intersting post about lurkers, that town actually might have more lurkers than scum.
I personally do not really know what to think about Map
Naerys
Naerys
Goon
Naerys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 679, Datisi wrote:lmao wat
"You do not vote with me, so i vote against you"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 681, Naerys wrote:that town actually might have more lurkers than scum.
Well that depends on the player usually.
I, for example. Hyperpost both as town and scum. Except sometimes i tend to lurk as scum if i know my team is in a good position and i don't want to say anything to mess that up.
Naerys
Naerys
Goon
Naerys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 678, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Have you even made a reads list? Like... ever?
Tbf i did not. Okay i have to admit my play is bad, looking back at my posts.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Map Wolf might be even more scummy tho.
VOTE: Map Wolf
If Phoenix got something juicy in his reads list i might reconsider again. But i'll stay here for now.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Ph0enix »

Readslist, as promised:

Datisi, Salad

I have to speak about these two in the same paragraph. As far as D1 goes I was fine with Datisi apart from some minor stuff. I disagree with Norway that Datisi's been townreading Salad from the start, it doesn't seem so. When she starts townreading him, though, her main argument is him often acting in a similar way as Town. I'll ignore the whole thing about if the Mason should have claimed or not because as I already said I think there are good points to both sides of the argument. The townread on Salad is the point that has to be addressed here - speaking from my point of view, if I ignore the fact that Salad's Town playstyle is similar to the one he's showing us in this game, I still have some things that bugged my about him from D1 that I have already addressed as well as the fact that he hasn't posted much on D2. Also, him ignoring some of the questions asked is pissing me off, honestly. The fact that he gave up defending himself is not alignment-indicative whatsoever. I could see Datisi giving him a null read, as there are some things about Salad on D1 that I liked, but also some things I didn't. But a townread, I'm not so sure.

Datisi -
null

Salad -
Leaning scum

Norway, Naerys

Also have to address these two together. No problem with him whatsoever on D1. On D2, him starting to suspect Datisi based on the sole fact that Datisi didn't want the Mason to claim I don't understand. The vote-unvote on Datisi I also didn't like. Let's proceed to the Naerys townread then, that's the key point here. Naerys had a bad start, imo. I particularly do not like. Overall, not impressed by her D1. D2: quick to suspect Datisi for no good reason, quick to vote Salad as well, based solely on the evidence from D1 instead of questioning him first. Proceeds to reconsider because... reasons, I guess? So, in general, does the Norway TR on Naerys make sense? No. Why did Norway proceed to vote Naerys after townreading her for so long? I don't know.

Norway -
null

Naerys -
Leaning Scum

Map Wolf

D1 was okay, except some stuff, such as his lingering vote on my slot or him voting my slot along with Non in the first place. D2, though, he's basically non-existent. Overall, not a lot to go off of but from what I have as information currently:

Map Wolf -
Leaning Scum

Non Imh

Town, solely because if she was not the Mason the real Mason should've claimed by now, I find. Her overall play I don't like.

Non Imh -
Town

To all three of my scumreads: What are your thoughts about the game right now? Reads, anything else you want to share? And given that we're 28 pages in I would like a more thorough answer, not shotgun reads or something. I think it's not much to ask.

The same goes for Non, now that I think about it. Look alive.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we go purely by activity as a scumtell then Map Wolf is the scummiest by far. I could see scum!him looking at the gamestate and deciding to hide in the shadows by saying absolutely nothing of value, hoping town will forget about him.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Non Imh's play is plain awful. But at least he's got the mason clear backing him up. Map Wolf i feel is a slot that can't be cleared unless he flips.
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 687, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we go purely by activity as a scumtell then Map Wolf is the scummiest by far. I could see scum!him looking at the gamestate and deciding to hide in the shadows by saying absolutely nothing of value, hoping town will forget about him.
It's kind of hard to say much of value if there isn't that much to comment on. To me there isn't anyone who appears scummy to me. It is also not the case that you can use the votes from D1 to deduce much, since there wasn't really a counterwagon on D1.
In post 686, Ph0enix wrote:Readslist, as promised
What's your reasoning behind having 3 scumreads with 2 scum being alive?
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 688, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Non Imh's play is plain awful. But at least he's got the mason clear backing him up. Map Wolf i feel
is a slot that can't be cleared unless he flips.
Thing is that this applies to most players alive. We don't need to "clear" a slot, we need to lynch scum in order to prevent LyLo.
-MapWolf
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 689, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 686, Ph0enix wrote:Readslist, as promised
What's your reasoning behind having 3 scumreads with 2 scum being alive?
Because I find 3 people scummy? That doesn't mean they all are, obviously.
Naerys
Naerys
Goon
Naerys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 686, Ph0enix wrote:What are your thoughts about the game right now?
That it is bit messed up-whole Norwegian/Datisi argument is kinda confusing. And that we should vote carefully, After all myslynch can get us in 3 towns vs 2 scum situation.
I personally made kinda lot of mistakes, and i am sorry for that, i hope it won´t cost town victory.

1) Your reads are very nice, they are very helpful and you are good with pointing ome things out. What bothers me are posts of the person you replaced - Virgo. But perhaps Virgo really did not have time to write more, i can´t say. But i am leaning towards you being town.

2) Non is mason, but i wish she/he had different style of playing.

3) Saladman kinda reminds me GBJ a bit. Does not write much, avoids some questions. Atleast he posted some readslist, but i wish he wrote his reasons. I can imagine him as both lurking scum and lurking town, so null for now.

4) Datisi is a tough one. There is really many posts for me to go through. Lets just say her argument with Norwegian kind of annoyed me. Although i admit both of them have some points about Saladman.
I can imagine that "triangle" Norwegian-Saladman-Datisi contains atleast one scum.
I have to ask, for whom aruments like this are more advantageous?

5)Norwegian - Well, this person TR me for some time. I honestly do not know what to think about that. Was it buddying or not? Honestly, i dislike being manipulated and sometimes it felt like u are trying that. But tbf, Datisi tried that too with her pocket post.
At some point it felt almost like Norway was pushing very hard for lynching Saladman. And then ur voting for me and Map Wolf. I am wary of you, i certainly do not trust you (tbf only person i could trust is Non).

6) Map Wolf - I do not really know what to write about him. Or what to think about him.

Rn i do not see any clear scum. As i said, possibly trio Datisi-Norwegian-Saladman contains scum.
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Map Wolf »

@Naerys could you elaborate on 4)? I mean, mathematically it is likely that any three people out of six contain at least one scum.
-MapWolf
Naerys
Naerys
Goon
Naerys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 693, Map Wolf wrote:@Naerys could you elaborate on 4)? I mean, mathematically it is likely that any three people out of six contain at least one scum.
Well, if Saladman is town, either Datisi or Norwegian is using him for hers/his purpose. If Norwegian is scum, he is using Saladman´s lurking to make us myslynch. Datisi would be either defending his scum buddy or trying to make Norwegian the bad one - so we would lynch Norwegian.

Or Saladman is scum, and hopes we will think he is townie, just like GBJ.
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Saladman27 »

Could someone post all the questions that I ignored, so I can answer them. I probably just skimmed through most of it and/or was too lazy/busy to answer them.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Prodding Non Imh.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Xtoxm »