popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah I think both!Eddies avoid using c/p so that's not something to really read into. Be sure if you use any of your teammate's stuff you also don't c/p
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2073, Krazy wrote:
In post 2066, Eddie Cane wrote:i haven't seen anyone calling hectic or bob town.
oh okay so as you're casing me you don't know my reads?
where have i cased you? you're exhausting
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2070, Hectic wrote:
In post 2068, popsofctown wrote:I think that's the sort of thing that's supposed to be modkill territory for team mafia D:
uhhhh... ignore me then please, I had no idea.
I personally dont, but I do think its getting a little tasteless.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2053, Krazy wrote:Basically, Nancy, Eddie is being you in MD2

Tell me he's not
How is he being like me in MD2? Have either of you possibly considered this could be a TvT?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2063, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2060, Krazy wrote:
In post 2035, Eddie Cane wrote:Though Ank and Tom have read all this and have him as their top scum now. The 1 hour thing, the posturing, etc is all bad to me though. Especially since Pops is calling him scummy, naked voted him, yet he votes with pops on me with no questions, after his last post about me has me leaning town. Seems like unnatural progression, especially without a qualifier voting that it is out of frustration or policy rather than scumminess.
Town writes this 0% of the time
Tom didn't write that?
So ready to try to discredit you can't be bothered to read a 7 word post?
vote conspiracy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2066, Eddie Cane wrote:idk i haven't seen anyone calling hectic or bob town.
Hi I've called both of those players town lol
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2053, Krazy wrote:Basically, Nancy, Eddie is being you in MD2

Tell me he's not
How is he being like me in MD2? Have either of you possibly considered this could be a TvT?
I have considered. He is posting, like, actual garbage though.

The wagon on me is not all town, and Oka is townier by a margin, so its Piss / Krazy / Pops and Piss is townier than the othe two. So vote Pops if you still think Krazy is town.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How is he being like me in MD2? Have either of you possibly considered this could be a TvT?
Overreactions within overreactions basically

You probably don't feel it because you weren't really reading you in MD2 :P
vote conspiracy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2079, Krazy wrote:
In post 2063, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2060, Krazy wrote:
In post 2035, Eddie Cane wrote:Though Ank and Tom have read all this and have him as their top scum now. The 1 hour thing, the posturing, etc is all bad to me though. Especially since Pops is calling him scummy, naked voted him, yet he votes with pops on me with no questions, after his last post about me has me leaning town. Seems like unnatural progression, especially without a qualifier voting that it is out of frustration or policy rather than scumminess.
Town writes this 0% of the time
Tom didn't write that?
So ready to try to discredit you can't be bothered to read a 7 word post?
lol oops
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2054, Krazy wrote:
In post 2049, Hectic wrote:a little overkill.
it's a little overkill because he got caught backpedaling a townread for no reason and now is overreacting
When did he do that? He never said he stopped tr Amrun. The entire kerfuffle was about him only mentioning Amrun in one post, then him saying she wasn’t the top tr. That’s not even close to being in the same ballpark as what you’re alleging.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I'm down with calling town Tom.

I agree with most of Eddie's Tomreads.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

I didn't like him suggesting Tom's tomreads were good by insinuating Tom was Tom though.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2082, Krazy wrote:
In post 2078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How is he being like me in MD2? Have either of you possibly considered this could be a TvT?
Overreactions within overreactions basically

You probably don't feel it because you weren't really reading you in MD2 :P
ISO me in MBoS and tell me I didn’t way overreact in that. You know that sort of thing is 100% NAI for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2049, Hectic wrote:@Eddie: The best thing for you to do here if you're town is to paraphrase Ank and Tom's cases on Krazy and post that here. I don't understand why you haven't already done that.
Remind me again why you aren't doing this? Is there any specific reason?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2065, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can anyone on your team link me to a Krazy scumgame where he did this sort of thing? My knowledge of scum!Krazy just extends to him wanting to lurk, coast and hide.
Ank just went to bed. Tom answer though:

- no
- he has never played this way as either alignment
- tom's self-checking
- its within his scumrange? fuck yes
- its townie? fuck no
- is krazy scum? appears that way
- krazy has shown self-awareness of meta and the range to tweak it so reading him as if its the same as a past game is unsatisfactory
- most similar game is AvP but different as well
- ignoring meta, his iso is (a) questions that only go somewhere when trying to undermine someone, (b) very surface level, overqualified, and slow-to-form reads, and (c) the only real classic Krazy posts are [idk how to paraphrase this part] pockety
- tom's not using meta, so he wants more input from ank before going all in, but he's generally just scum
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2084, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He never said he stopped tr Amrun. The entire kerfuffle was about him only mentioning Amrun in one post, then him saying she wasn’t the top tr. That’s not even close to being in the same ballpark as what you’re alleging.
I mean if not then he was equivocating and making it unclear what it meant that she wasn't his "top townread" and was vaguely combative for literally no reason other than to goad me. So either he's manipulative and equivocal or he was backpedaling a read and in neither scenario do I see a clear town rationale for approaching the game and our conversation like that

I did try to ask if he was just awkward and he made no real effort to clarify what was going on in good faith before trying to case me again, instead just instant defensiveness
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2089, Eddie Cane wrote:- he has never played this way as either alignment
but you don't mention this when saying that Ank is arguing I'm scum based on meta?
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2067, Hectic wrote:
In post 2028, Eddie Cane wrote:Tom gave me an updated reads list:

{Titus, Nancy}
{Oka}
{SS, Hectic, Amrun}
{Elsa, Piss, Pine, NaCl}
Pops - he doesn't know, bob - he needs my feedback, ddl - who
{Krazy}
In post 2031, Eddie Cane wrote:Ank's reads are here (removed myself again)

Titus/Okapoka/Amrun
Nancy Drew 39/Something_Smart/Pine/Hectic/bob3141
Elsa Jay/DrDolittle
popsofctown/pisskop
Krazy/NaCl
This is a longshot, but does anyone know if Tom usually uses curly brackets for reads, and Ank usually use forward slashes? Sounds dumb but might be worth looking into.
It’s a paraphrase, you’re not allowed to direct quote anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2088, Hectic wrote:
In post 2049, Hectic wrote:@Eddie: The best thing for you to do here if you're town is to paraphrase Ank and Tom's cases on Krazy and post that here. I don't understand why you haven't already done that.
Well I just did by accident because I asked Nancy's question in my discord and that's how Tom's answered

They didn't really write cases. Cases aren't really how actual reads work. I think the shortform answer is laziness. Ank's points against krazy, past just the many times i've said "is krazy still scum" "yes", was like a long thing citing like 10 different games i didn't play in. I do not want to spend an hour or two finding random games based on shortform acronyms (such as "sobs2" or something), paraphrasing very specific phrasing analayzing, and etc. Its a lot of work and its not fun work.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2091, Krazy wrote:
In post 2089, Eddie Cane wrote:- he has never played this way as either alignment
but you don't mention this when saying that Ank is arguing I'm scum based on meta?
In post 2089, Eddie Cane wrote:Tom answer
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2062, Amrun wrote:@Krazy: Why is Eddie being pedantic and cagey AI?

I do agree he’s being pedantic and cagey, FWIW, just not that it’s scummy.
Krazy, can you answer this?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Eddie, can you link me to a scumgame where Krazy played like this.
. Because my experience with scum!Krazy is for him to either lurk, coast and hide as much as possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2088, Hectic wrote:
+1

Yes, this is also bothering me since from what you’ve posted, their reads are strongly metabased.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2096, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@Eddie, can you link me to a scumgame where Krazy played like this.
. Because my experience with scum!Krazy is for him to either lurk, coast and hide as much as possible.
i just gave tom's answer nancy... i can go try and find an old ank answer if you want but she hasn't answered my @ yet
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

Yes, once again you make a surface level response to a question.

No shit it's tom's answer, but Tom and Ank are giving *different reasoning* in their arguments but apparently you don't clarify this with Ank before deciding to present an unrealistic "unbroken front" of reads?

Like, would Ank do that? To some extent, maybe, but I feel like you are forcing Tom to come up with reasons he scumreads me which is why his responses seem so 'blah.'
vote conspiracy