OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2147, Eddie Cane wrote:Oka I'm not not voting either krazy or pops, at this point. Even if 1 of the 2 is town.
thats fine by me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2145, OkaPoka wrote:this comment will make me a very evil person and called very mean things such as insensitive to real life

but pine is strategically lurking methinks
That is NAI for him. What bothers me more is where he mentions Mastina’s input but no Krazy or me read. I don’t know for sure but I am 100% sure I want nothing to do with Eddie wagon.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2149, Eddie Cane wrote:Are you still extremely confident krazy is town?
Less since reading that game but he does sound way more genuine in this one but I need him to answer my question about that post I referenced and what makes your reads’ posts different here. I cant even tr the anger because he did that there too, so all I’ve got basically is he sounds a lot more genuine here and isn’t being a lamisty tryhard.

Do you have any negative history with Krazy? I know he mentioned blacklisting FF in that game and I know for a fact, he was legit pissed at him in LNT?

This is a super important question. I’ll tell you why once you’ve answered it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I dont think I've ever interacted with him before this game, mafia or otherwise.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: DDL

Mathblade thinks the game is devolved into TvT nonsense. I don't think his scumteam is totally accurate (Nancy NaCL Pine). He said if he was wrong DDL is scum.

I want to flash wagon DDL because no one TRs him and see if the bickering is TvT.

Hectic, I'll read your hood soon but can you talk in plain English?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: ddl
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Pops
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

grumble grumble
I'm with Nancy here, I'm thinking town for both of them, but someone did make a good point earlier that Eddie's AtE game is very strong, I didn't realise it but I was townreading for AtE reasons a lot more than I thought. If one of them is scum, I
think
it's Eddie over Krazy.
Happy with a DDL flash wagon.

-Hectic
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2153, Eddie Cane wrote:I dont think I've ever interacted with him before this game, mafia or otherwise.
Okay, then him going off at you like that could possibly be town indicative then because I read his anger at you as genuine and if you guys had a negative history, then his reaction would read more NIA to me.

I didn’t check the results of AvP but he sounded super weird to me in that. I also think it’s possible that Ank and tw are paranoing him, because of that game but it’s so obvious you’re being genuine here and those reads aren’t fake but tbf if your team was wrongly sr me, I’m not really sure how objective I’d be able to be about that either.

I also think his tunelling may be town indicative as well. I think he knows he can’t budge me, so maybe we are seeing headstrong town!Krazy here?

Reading that game made me even more frustrated with Mastina failing to give input because she is better at reading Krazy than either Ank or tw.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2154, Titus wrote:Hectic, I'll read your hood soon but can you talk in plain English?
Were the hieroglyphics too cryptic for your liking?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Pine flips town

Nancy dies

Krazy Pops lead eddie mislynch

Bob dies

Oh well it was tvt what can you do
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

You mentioned he's contributing in other games though. Do you really think he'd prioritise that over his team mafia game unless there was some underlying reason for it? Either it's NAI and his enjoyment for this game dropped, or he's scum tactically lurking and/or doesn't know how to respond to the wagon on him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2152, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2149, Eddie Cane wrote:Are you still extremely confident krazy is town?
Less since reading that game but he does sound way more genuine in this one but I need him to answer my question about that post I referenced and what makes your reads’ posts different here. I cant even tr the anger because he did that there too, so all I’ve got basically is he sounds a lot more genuine here and isn’t being a lamisty tryhard.

Do you have any negative history with Krazy? I know he mentioned blacklisting FF in that game and I know for a fact, he was legit pissed at him in LNT?

This is a super important question. I’ll tell you why once you’ve answered it.
This is what that was in reply to.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Substitute DDL for pine and it still works. The caveat is if the lynch actually hits scum d1. However, I know I'm town and wouldnt be a part of it, so the odds lower.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2154, Titus wrote:VOTE: DDL

Mathblade thinks the game is devolved into TvT nonsense. I don't think his scumteam is totally accurate (Nancy NaCL Pine). He said if he was wrong DDL is scum.

I want to flash wagon DDL because no one TRs him and see if the bickering is TvT.

@Titus, seriously in what alternative universe do you ever think Math has a better read on me than tw/Ank? *eyes rolling out of their sockets - smdh* - Like what drugs is he on?

Please tell Math, I’m salivating at the thought of shoving my role pm down his throat post-game and making him eat it - figuratively speaking. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Nancy you really need to shutup about Math
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

Maths can be fun though. Combinatorics especially.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2160, Eddie Cane wrote:Pine flips town

Nancy dies

Krazy Pops lead eddie mislynch

Bob dies

Oh well it was tvt what can you do
???

Why do either I or Bob die?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2165, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy you really need to shutup about Math
Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

because nobody cares
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

You die because you're universal town and hard defending me

Bob dies because idk switch it out for whoever is utr at the time, apparently everyone has bob town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2169, OkaPoka wrote:because nobody cares
Fine then, feel free to ignore those posts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Nancy what if I just bullied you the rest of this game about your play in baton pass
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2166, Hectic wrote:Maths can be fun though. Combinatorics especially.
Chess > Math
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2164, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2154, Titus wrote:VOTE: DDL

@Titus, seriously in what alternative universe do you ever think Math has a better read on me than tw/Ank? *eyes rolling out of their sockets - smdh* - Like what drugs is he on?

Please tell Math, I’m salivating at the thought of shoving my role pm down his throat post-game and making him eat it - figuratively speaking. :]
My vote is because I think his scumteam is wrong. Literally, read the post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.