Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Krazy »

You've been positioning it as ank vs me rather than you vs me so yeah I think your modus operandi comes from scum that wants to ride their team through day 1 regardless of the fact that means playing proxy which is not something I can see town finding to be fun
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Krazy »

Calling you scum is not a personal attack
vote conspiracy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'd be careful though, last TM a player (who was scum) got banned for constantly personally insulting me (town) for pushing them.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Krazy »

In a world where you're town I'd say you owe me a massive apology but in reality I'd probably just block you
vote conspiracy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2376, Krazy wrote:Calling you scum is not a personal attack
Saying I'm scum or an asshole is a personal attack if I am town. If you are not considering the world I am town, you would not post that. If you are not considering the world where I am town, your entire perspective is inconsistent and more or less a flat our lie. If you are considering the world where I am town, then it is a personal attack.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2368, Krazy wrote:That's not a town mindset because you are making peesumptions about how my relationship with ank works. Like you don't know me. I don't know how well you know Ank but I feel like you spent this game trying to create conflict between me and people in your team rather than solve my fucking alignment

So are you scum or a colossal fucking asshole? I'm inclined to think scum because I don't think you're that much of a douche
This feels like an overreaction.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2378, Krazy wrote:In a world where you're town I'd say you owe me a massive apology but in reality I'd probably just block you
Lol bro I don't know why you're so insistent on making this game toxic. Regardless of your alignment. Its just irritating.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Like sure, you can block me. If you're town, you're a bad player and I don't really care about your existence anyways. If you're mafia, this is gross play and I wouldn't want to play with you again either. But why post stuff like that in game? Why say "you're scum or an asshole"? Why say how shit of a person I'm being constantly when you are the one who keeps insulting me? Its just making the thread space a more negative environment for no reason.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2364, Krazy wrote:
In post 2360, Eddie Cane wrote:When you first posted that, she said it was disingenuous. Are you telling me I should consider my teammate is lying? Like what
Town would have asked how often ank is right on me

You did not, instead you shut it down and accused me of being scum, which is an overreaction
Well tbf, I never actually asked Auro that question, so I don’t view that as in any way scum indicative. I’m not interested in an Eddie wagon. Nothing he’s posted is scummy and I don’t understand why you’re not even considering the possibility that he’s just wrong. The more you push this, the more I’m convinced Eddie is town and I know town!you could find much better wagons to push.

Because town!you tries to sniff out actual scummy behaviour and I think you’d be far more likely to berate him for his bad read on you then to keep pushing this angle. That’s what it looked to me you were doing earlier but sorry, I’m just not seeing Eddie scum here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Krazy »

This is a terrible format for a game tbh
vote conspiracy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm actually just gonna go AFK for a bit because I think the thread should breathe and I don't think further posting is going to productive, and Krazy is making it a bit unfun to play atm. I'm still reading so ask me if you want something.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

this is not dva i remember
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2368, Krazy wrote:
In post 2366, Eddie Cane wrote:you said "Ank's baseline is being wrong"
Ank said that is disingenuous

why would I need further questioning on that topic? its cut and dry
That's not a town mindset because you are making peesumptions about how my relationship with ank works. Like you don't know me. I don't know how well you know Ank but I feel like you spent this game trying to create conflict between me and people in your team rather than solve my fucking alignment

So are you scum or a colossal fucking asshole? I'm inclined to think scum because I don't think you're that much of a douche
Can you watch it with the personal attacks? I really wouldn’t want to see you get temp banned or anything.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2384, Krazy wrote:This is a terrible format for a game tbh
Forum mafia? Yea, video is way better. Check out twitch.tv/ryuzilla and look at a vod for example of what video mafia looks like. I'm Josh on there if you find a game with me in it. I do like MS more than MU and most other mafia sites, though.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2387, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can you watch it with the personal attacks? I really wouldn’t want to see you get temp banned or anything.
I don't plan on reporting anything, don't worry about that aspect. But yea, agree with the sentiment.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

Fine. I'm not playing with Eddie.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2372, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2368, Krazy wrote:trying to create conflict between me and
people in your team
you guys think this is a real town thought? like actually?
How would that even be the case @Krazy? We’re playing a game of mafia. I know your friendships with both Ank and duck are super strong and are not ever in serious danger of being tested by a game of mafia. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

VOTE: Eddie

Eh. From what I've read, I don't like Eddie much. So I'll recontribute again day 2 but for now I'm okay with your lynch.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2389, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2387, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can you watch it with the personal attacks? I really wouldn’t want to see you get temp banned or anything.
I don't plan on reporting anything, don't worry about that aspect. But yea, agree with the sentiment.
You really wouldn’t have too, not here because the mods are watching these games like hawks and no rule infringement will get past them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2392, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Eddie

Eh. From what I've read, I don't like Eddie much. So I'll recontribute again day 2 but for now I'm okay with your lynch.
What do you think is scummy about him?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Micc »

Krazy has requested replacement.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2395, Micc wrote:
Krazy has requested replacement.
:(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Yucky
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel really incentivized to read this...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Define "incentivized"
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"