She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2971, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2263, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2260, Hectic wrote:He stopped posting right around when his wagon formed. Now it's completely disintegrated with no further posts from him, I don't think that's normal.
In post 2261, Hectic wrote:
In post 2255, popsofctown wrote:I don't think there's any three person scumteam where I get to feel like I played this game well.
I don't think it's reasonable for anyone to find the three person scumteam on day 1?
Can confirm, he is definitely avoiding this game but that’s NAI for him but we have 6 days, so no harm in pressure voting this.

VOTE: Pine
i vote pops upto l-2 and your ever so eager to jump back on to pines wagon as soon as it gets another vote.

Then your votes only reappear on pops when it pushs him to l-2 again. Prime bussing spot.

Then you unvote before revoting him. Makes me think you hoped teh pops wagon would collapse. But when you saw the unvoting had no effect you hammered him for damage control.

As you dont vote with conviction.

You say should i revote as its gettign really confusing

"Should I revote? This is getting really confusing." exact words
Did you somehow miss the part about Oka wanting to wait with the hammer? It’s like you’re selectively reading the events surrounding it. And you’re not really trying to sort me, it looks like you’re far more interested in confibiasing me. Yes, I did think Pine could be scum, the fact he flipped town, just makes me wrong and I only had him as an outside solve before I even had any clue as to the NK, so if you’re town here, you need to look elsewhere because you’re dead wrong here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

@armum

Menal has asked me to point out that in the daed thread of tris mini normal game the two of you agreed that my nk were very good. So he asks why do you think i would start making poor choices here?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2973, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2613, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2583, Amrun wrote:
In post 2580, pisskop wrote:I think pops might be town tbh. Theyre reads are consistent.

I dont recall pops' scumgame. Anyone have an insight?
Do you think pops would be incapable of faking consistent reads as scum? I don’t.

@Nancy: I’d feel dirty killing that slot today after the emotional replace out, but I’m not really inclined to delay progressing a 100page game for unwind when he doesn’t believe in catch up reading. What are we waiting for, in that instance? It would be easier to get him into the game with a flip or two he can actually discuss.
I just think in a couple of days, we’ll have a much better read on him. Like I’m legit torn, if Krazy was town. I will feel like shit if we mislynch him but if he flips scum. I’m going to be pissed. we allowed him to manipulate us like that. So if we wait two days, we can actually get a clue to his alignment.

The only slots I can see voting rn are Pine/Pops but I would hate to miss out on his Mastina read, should he provide it. I’m null on Pops but if I can’t convince you guys to wait a couple of days to sort unwind, I dunno. :/

here you say your read on pops is null. Exactly when he is getting wagoned. Which makes me beleive you only switched your tune as you didnt want to be on the wrong side of a scum lynch. and we had 4 days to deadlien so town you would have pushed there scum read more or tried to sort pops more
I voted before that and only unvoted because Oka said he didn’t want a hammer yet and then revoted because I wasn’t sure if the lynch had gone through or not. I will flip town and that’s going to look very bad for you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So if you’re actually town here, then you’d be looking at two back to back mislynches.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2965, Hectic wrote:
In post 5, Something_Smart wrote:First?
In post 6, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: nancy drew

got a cop guilty here i promise you
In post 7, Pine wrote:So my neighbor is Town. Good stuff!
Crackpot theory, but Pine made this post after only Oka and SS had posted. When I read his post back then, I interpreted it to mean he was calling one of SS or Oka - the only two to have posted before him - his neighbour and town. I thought it was more likely in regards to Oka's post over SS'.

If scum knows for a fact that both SS and Oka are in neighbourhoods - because either they are scum or in neighbourhoods with one of the scum - they know Pine was lying. This also works if this only applies to Oka, since it looked more like Pine was talking about Oka's post rather than SS'.

Could be why he ate the NK, and would also make Oka scum or in a neighbourhood with scum. Am I still on the rails?
I mean, I see what you’re saying, but I think that’s a leap. I personally assumed that he was either a) joking or b) his townread was based off of something in the neighborhood, not in the thread, with b) being more likely.

Is that an odd assumption? If it is, I need to re-evaluate.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2911, bob3141 wrote:@nancy. From menal

Trying to self meta yourself does fuck all for me, as does trying to make me think I’m bad when I’m demonstrably not

Your progression was shit on pops, considering how much you went on about how she was town only to flip onto her once it looked like she was going through, and looks like a badly executed bus

I know because I read your ISO, all over 500 posts of it, which is another reason why you need to die today; so you stop breathing all the oxygen in the thread. In the case that I’m wrong, then it means that scum stop getting to hide behind your drowning out of other voices, which is still a win. However, I think you’re probably just flipping scum
Just FYI you're supposed to paraphrase if you weren't doing that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2979, Amrun wrote:I mean, I see what you’re saying, but I think that’s a leap. I personally assumed that he was either a) joking or b) his townread was based off of something in the neighborhood, not in the thread, with b) being more likely.

Is that an odd assumption? If it is, I need to re-evaluate.
I assumed he was non-joking implying Oka was his neighbour, but jokingly implying Oka was town for his post. I know it's a bit of a leap.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2976, bob3141 wrote:@armum

Menal has asked me to point out that in the daed thread of tris mini normal game the two of you agreed that my nk were very good. So he asks why do you think i would start making poor choices here?

I don’t think it would be a poor choice if you thought Pine was likely to turn on you. I don’t think your NK of me in tris’ game was poor, so that’s a valid question.

But I have very difficult time inventing any reason at all for anyone to NK Pine, and think I’m right that at least one scum is in {Krazy/salt/bob}. It is possible that the scum in that grouping isn’t you, bob. But for now I’m exploring the possibility that it is.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If your godawful read on me is any indication . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1901, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:One thing apparently no one is considering is that Pops has to know, almost no chance of either Eddie or Amrun being wagoned today, so to the people voting her, consider this. Pops is either town pushing vanity wagons or she’s scum falling on her sword for a teammate. In either case, she probably isn’t the best lynch today.

here you push pops inst teh best wagon
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1904, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1903, Krazy wrote:what do you see nancy?
Well, it looks like Pine was the lead wagon and it suddenly flipped to Pops. And Pops is a smart player, so that’s why I’m saying she’s either town pushing her own sr out of conviction or she’s scum trying to save her buddy, because her play makes really no sense here if neither.

here again your against teh pops wagon
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2982, Amrun wrote:

I don’t think it would be a poor choice if you thought Pine was likely to turn on you. I don’t think your NK of me in tris’ game was poor, so that’s a valid question.

But I have very difficult time inventing any reason at all for anyone to NK Pine, and think I’m right that at least one scum is in {Krazy/salt/bob}. It is possible that the scum in that grouping isn’t you, bob. But for now I’m exploring the possibility that it is.

Um actually Hectic should be in this list too. I kinda forgot about him because I TR him. Oops.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1905, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1904, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1903, Krazy wrote:what do you see nancy?
Well, it looks like Pine was the lead wagon and it suddenly flipped to Pops. And Pops is a smart player, so that’s why I’m saying she’s either town pushing her own sr out of conviction or she’s scum trying to save her buddy, because her play makes really no sense here if neither.
There is of course an outside possibility that she’s scum trying to set Pine up as her buddy but I think that is unlikely. Most scum don’t tend to sacrifice themselves just to get a frame.

here you say pine pops team is unlikely

Yet you still push pine. Thus sayign you dont think pops is scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2280, Pine wrote:
In post 2279, Krazy wrote:Why were you taking a break from this game?
Because I'd lost my cool and started to question a number of my reads. Hectic turning out Towny and the missteps surrounding nearly lynching him got me way off-balance. Eddie suggested I take a break from the game and I thought it was a good idea. I'm fresh and ready to catch up with a clear head.

My team has been keeping up to various degrees. Kuribo in particular wrote a page and a half, but I skimmed over it because I don't want it to influence me too much until I read myself.
Then I'll try to summarize kuribo, mastina, and xtoxm's thoughts.
Could this possibly be why? @Amrun. Mastina has a much better BoP on Krazy/unwind slot, so I could also see that as a possible reason if unwind is scum here. What only gives me pause is Krazy saying Eddie owed him a “massive apology” but I only have experience with lurk/coast/hide scum!Krazy not AvP scum!Krazy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

And also to be perfectly clear, most of Nancy’s interactions with pops were awkward, so bob isn’t factually wrong.

I’m not convinced that makes Nancy scum, though. I think most scum of a certain caliber would avoid such an obvious thing. I want to re-read that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2002, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1960, popsofctown wrote:Nancy what if my mystifying play all makes sense if I am seeing a player I think is very likely to be scum getting perceived as very unlikely to be by the town and I think that's so important I'm willing to risk my neck over it? I don't think that's actually confusing.
Well I did say if you were town, it was a conviction read and your wagon seemed to form with lightning speed. Well, that’s why I didn’t jump on it.

here you sayign how you dont liek how fast her wagon formed. You didnt want to eb aprt of pops wagon then
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@bob, if you’re town and you are down with a mislynch, then vote me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2952, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2946, OkaPoka wrote:Content of the post(s) before 10:04 Jan 2nd is what I mean
Just the first one about not revealing the hoods. The posts before that weren’t game reated.
Wait so the timeline is

Not revealing hoods post
10:04

Or
10:04 then
Not revealing hoods post

Elsa what am I doing that's got you all riled up
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2988, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2280, Pine wrote:
In post 2279, Krazy wrote:Why were you taking a break from this game?
Because I'd lost my cool and started to question a number of my reads. Hectic turning out Towny and the missteps surrounding nearly lynching him got me way off-balance. Eddie suggested I take a break from the game and I thought it was a good idea. I'm fresh and ready to catch up with a clear head.

My team has been keeping up to various degrees. Kuribo in particular wrote a page and a half, but I skimmed over it because I don't want it to influence me too much until I read myself.
Then I'll try to summarize kuribo, mastina, and xtoxm's thoughts.
Could this possibly be why? @Amrun. Mastina has a much better BoP on Krazy/unwind slot, so I could also see that as a possible reason if unwind is scum here. What only gives me pause is Krazy saying Eddie owed him a “massive apology” but I only have experience with lurk/coast/hide scum!Krazy not AvP scum!Krazy.
It could be. I’m not really familiar with any of these players. That’s why Krazy slot was on my list (not the meta, but the Pine read itself). There is really obvious equity for Krazy slot in NK Pine if they were afraid of a doc on Eddie.

Are you softening on your Krazy town stance?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2989, Amrun wrote:And also to be perfectly clear, most of Nancy’s interactions with pops were awkward, so bob isn’t factually wrong.

I’m not convinced that makes Nancy scum, though. I think most scum of a certain caliber would avoid such an obvious thing. I want to re-read that.

but certainly means there is case to be answered. When i questioned pops she first tried to just dismiss my line of questioning before she had to answer it. and she flipped scum

All were getting from nancy is ate. She isnt trying to talk us through her action as i expect a towny would do. scum dont like it as when pops finaly answered it showed sure signs she was scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2989, Amrun wrote:And also to be perfectly clear, most of Nancy’s interactions with pops were awkward, so bob isn’t factually wrong.

He is dead wrong about my alignment and if he’s town, he will probably follow me, should town have a collective lobotomy and mislynch me and I’d really hate us to lose because he can’t fucking read me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2994, bob3141 wrote:

but certainly means there is case to be answered. When i questioned pops she first tried to just dismiss my line of questioning before she had to answer it. and she flipped scum

All were getting from nancy is ate. She isnt trying to talk us through her action as i expect a towny would do. scum dont like it as when pops finaly answered it showed sure signs she was scum.
Nancy’s reaction is kind of what I expect regardless of her alignment. Maybe even town indicative.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2994, bob3141 wrote:

Nancy’s reaction is kind of what I expect regardless of her alignment. Maybe even town indicative.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2222, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2212, popsofctown wrote:It bothers me that 1966 has this teabagging assumption of reading everything I do as scum but doesn't actually canvas for votes, that might be what Ali means by saying it's a post like he's ahead.

It has been really interesting to see how Ali's approach to town (oh wait I don't have to backspace VT thanks Ed) VT is different and makes me wish maybe I hydra'ed more, though I'm pretty firmly against the unfair advantage element and want pure-hydra-games to come up
@Pops, any idea why this particular post comes across as super awkward?
In post 2223, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Pops

This is teh first post you mention a scum read of pops nancy. At this point what made you start scum reading pops
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2992, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2952, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2946, OkaPoka wrote:Content of the post(s) before 10:04 Jan 2nd is what I mean
Just the first one about not revealing the hoods. The posts before that weren’t game reated.
Wait so the timeline is

Not revealing hoods post
10:04

Or
10:04 then
Not revealing hoods post

Elsa what am I doing that's got you all riled up
Weird shit like that, and getting specific timestamps. If this game wasn't literally based off of neighborhoods it'd be Modkillable IMO to prove the existence of a hood like that.

But if you don't get MK'd I'm just gonna remember you did something like this, and do something about it then.