NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lol i bet you're getting a headache right about now Datisi.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Datisi »

please stop calling each other scum it accomplishes absolutely nothing if you're Town
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Datisi »

ok, similar question to norway
shotgun points why i should be voting flame birb over scandinavia

go
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, this post is something worth looking at:
In post 90, Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: Norwegian
Don't really like 67 and 75. I don't see how GBJ finding you suspicious makes him scum.
Sure he unvoted immediately, but that's definitely not something a scum partner would do.
There's also more i mentioned earlier today.

As for scumtells on Ph0enix it's a bit of a challenge since he has been playing very smartly by bussing his teammate with a vote when Map Wolf's wagon reached L-2. He also has managed to keep up a very good progression, honestly i'm impressed by it. He does play it safe though, as i pointed out when i first saw him. He's never done anything controversial that shows genuine resolve in solving the game, all his posts are presented very matter of factly and with some sprinkled in light questioning.
What i can say to my defense is, assuming i'm scum... why would scum!me immediately claim VT and go heads to toe with town!Phoenix over claiming mason and trying to convince town!Ph0enix to vote you Datisi (a much more mislynchable player)? I may play recklessly sometimes, but there's no reason why scum!me would make such a bad play. It's a situation scum!Ph0enix took advantage of to make me look bad.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VC 4.1
[1] Ph0enix:
NorwegianboyEE
[1] NorwegianboyEE:
Ph0enix

[1] Not Voting:
Datisi

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch

The Day 4 deadline is in
: (expired on 2020-01-22 10:52:36)

There was an error in VC 1.1 which has been corrected.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Datisi »

You claimed first though. There was no way for scum!you to know which one of us is the Mason.
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Which is why i would have waited if i was scum.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 978, NorwegianboyEE wrote: What i can say to my defense is, assuming i'm scum... why would scum!me immediately claim VT and go heads to toe with town!Phoenix over claiming mason and trying to convince town!Ph0enix to vote you Datisi (a much more mislynchable player)? I may play recklessly sometimes, but there's no reason why scum!me would make such a bad play.
I'm not following here, for some reason, can you rephrase that?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Assuming i am in fact scum... why would scum!me at the beginning of D4 immediately claim VT and argue with town!Phoenix whom would be the real VT in this scenario, rather than instead fake claim mason and try to convince town!Ph0enix to vote Datisi (whom is a much more mislynchable player). Theoretical scum!me is unlikely to make the play i did today, therefore it indicates i am town.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 978, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He does play it safe though, as i pointed out when i first saw him. He's never done anything controversial that shows genuine resolve in solving the game, all his posts are presented very matter of factly and with some sprinkled in light questioning.
Doesn't that have to do with playstyle, though?
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 983, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Assuming i am in fact scum... why would scum!me at the beginning of D4 immediately claim VT and argue with town!Phoenix whom would be the real VT in this scenario, rather than instead fake claim mason and try to convince town!Ph0enix to vote Datisi (whom is a much more mislynchable player). Theoretical scum!me is unlikely to make the play i did today, therefore it indicates i am town.
So if you fake claim Mason:

1) I'm the real Mason and we're in the same situation we're in now
2) Datisi is Mason and I have the last word

How is that AI?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Show me anything you've done this game which requires backbone.
Let's see, you voted GBJ to L-1. (a player i started the wagon on)
In post 388, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 384, Datisi wrote:can someone put them on L-1 so we can get a claim or sth?
It doesn't seem as if we're going to get information from him otherwise at this point. I gave him plenty of time to answer my questions.

VOTE: GBJ

This is L-1.
You voted Map Wolf to L-1 when it already seemed inevitable he would be lynched, a wagon which was already started by Datisi whom i joined immediately because i genuinely reflected on whether my reads were wrong.
In post 733, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 686, Ph0enix wrote: To all three of my scumreads: What are your thoughts about the game right now? Reads, anything else you want to share? And given that we're 28 pages in I would like
a more thorough answer
, not shotgun reads or something. I think it's not much to ask.
Map Wolf wrote: Sorry that
I don't have much to say
, but
I really don't know how to place people in this game beyond my earlier readlist
"(Non Imh), (Ph0enix), (NorwegianboyEE)
(
Datisi
), (Naerys)
(Saladman27)
" ---> Scumread? Hello?

Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: Datisi

For fuck's sake.

VOTE: Map Wolf

This is L-1.
And then you voted me because that was the only choice left for you at this point.
In post 869, Ph0enix wrote:VOTE: NorwegianBoyEE
Ignoring the last vote, you've been coasting the entire game and held few original opinions of your own. And you've never risked your neck. That is the play of someone that wants to go by unseen, not solve the game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And take a look at Jackson's ISO. that is one of the most awful ISO's i've ever seen. There's nothing more than fluff.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 986, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Ignoring the last vote, you've been coasting the entire game and held few original opinions of your own. And you've never risked your neck. That is the play of someone that wants to go by unseen, not solve the game.
If I vote someone, you can be damn sure there's a good reason for it. And how did you "risk your neck", as you say? If you're referring to your votes left and right in order to obtain information, I don't see how that's more effective than my method.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 987, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And take a look at Jackson's ISO. that is one of the most awful ISO's i've ever seen. There's nothing more than fluff.
It's not particularly good, I have to agree with that one.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 988, Ph0enix wrote:If you're referring to your votes left and right in order to obtain information,
And that isn't town indicative for you?
The mere fact that you're saying my votes were intended for information gathering suggests you know they were made with a town intention in mind. You're scumslipping.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Datisi »

Norway, I'm kinda skimming through parts of the game, you've been calling Ph0enix "unmistakingly Town" until like late Day 2. Did his play not ping you before?
~M
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 990, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 988, Ph0enix wrote:If you're referring to your votes left and right in order to obtain information,
The mere fact that you're saying my votes were intended for information gathering suggests you know they were made with a town intention in mind. You're scumslipping.
I'm saying what you are referring to, not what I think they were for.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 992, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 990, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I'm saying what you are referring to, not what I think they were for.
Cause one could easily defend himself by saying that they were made in order to obtain information.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 991, Datisi wrote:Norway, I'm kinda skimming through parts of the game, you've been calling Ph0enix "unmistakingly Town" until like late Day 2. Did his play not ping you before?
No, it didn't much. Until now where i'm actually analyzing him more deeply to figure out how he slipped past everyone's radar.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In your case, I, for example, don't know why you stopped pushing Datisi on D2. The argument went for a few days, but then he changes his vote to Map and you're like, yeah, he's more scummy, might as well.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i READ Datisi's behaviour and it seemed genuine, that's why i switched gears to Map Wolf who was, as i quote:
In post 673, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I keep thinking back on Map Wolf. No attempt at solving, just sheeping reads lists and opinions. I think Map Wolf could be a good alternative here.
In post 687, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we go purely by activity as a scumtell then Map Wolf is the scummiest by far. I could see scum!him looking at the gamestate and deciding to hide in the shadows by saying absolutely nothing of value, hoping town will forget about him.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Ph0enix »

You didn't answer . Although I may be missing your point here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 704, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Honestly i'd prefer Map Wolf today though, feels like he's been popping in only at convenient moments where he feels the need to defend himself, but not actually contribute much to the solving of the game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 997, Ph0enix wrote:You didn't answer . Although I may be missing your point here.
Because i would have waited until either one of you had claimed and then gauged my opinions. Because scum or town, anyone could figure out that there would be exactly 1 town, 1 mason and one scum. So if scum waits they can choose and pick who they'd go against.