Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Null Vote »

In post 220, Farkran wrote:@Nolynch are you willing to vote poyzin with me? I really don't like those kind of prodges
VOTE: poyzin
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Not A Korina Alt »

So let me get this straight No Lynch: I'm scum for RVSing you, forgetting I haven't changed my vote and re-voting you because I believe you're scum? That makes perfect sense!
Die.

My vote isn't changing.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:06 am

In post 211, Bingle wrote:I think no lynch is town (or at least not CL) because he clearly doesn't give a shit what people think about him. It's the same reason Hectic is probably cult. He cares too much what people think of him, or at least that's what his behavior looks like to me. I will acknowledge that I am a decent paranoia lynch, but that that makes me a better lynch later game when I'm likely to have been recruited, not least because I have enough strategic prowess that even assuming I'll be lynched on D2 I'd still be a solid addition to a cult team. :P
Bingle, you have the names mixed up. No Lynch does give a fuck about what others think, mostly because of this post:
In post 172, Null Vote wrote:Since Farkran is pushing me, I guess it's time to dive into people's ISOs and find if I can find something.
Hectic OTOH doesn't give a fuck.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:11 am

In post 208, Hectic wrote:
In post 206, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Also, I'm about to get off for the night before I start cursing some more and/or get banned for it.
Lul, people get away with far worse.

Let me know why you townread Kanna when you have the time.
In post 215, Kanna wrote:Would also like to hear why Korina TRs me
Mostly tone; content is a different story altogether. I could see a world where Kanna flips CL; however, I personally don't feel it's worthwhile to pursue it right now. I'd rather hound them down about it later, and start tracking it now, if that makes sense.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Kerset »

Vote Count 1.03With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

No łynch
(2): Kanna, Not A Korina Alt,
Bingle
(2): Poyzin, shos,
Poyzin
(2): Farkran, No łynch,
shos
(2): Bingle, Hectic,
Farkran
(1): Salamence20,
Salamence20
(0):
Hectic
(0):
Not A Korina Alt
(0):
Kanna
(0):

Not Voting
(0):

Spoiler: Votes since last votecount not reflected above
None

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-24 12:00:00).

Mod notes:
Not A Korina Alt has v/la on weekends
Last edited by Kerset on Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
giv me pagetop :(
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Poyzin »

I’m through page 8 and I’m liking Korina’s content. Personal reasons for voting for “no łynch” or no, it would not be wise for scum!Korina to show clear aggression towards another player. Admitting their bias and asking for time to calm down and reassess their reads wholisticly strikes me as passionate town that demonstrates self-awareness that they aren’t seeing the bigger picture at the time while making sure to return tomorrow with a clear head. Scum usually wouldn’t admit to having a personal bias for a lynch in my opinion, but not impossible.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Poyzin »

Oh wait, I made a mistake. The personal bias was for Bingle, and the evidence presented was for “no łynch”.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 182, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Also, no lynch, I designed this setup. I'm the creator. Ofc I'm going to discuss mechanics in a setup
I made

Fark, Kanna are both town.
I want Bingle dead for personal reasons.
No lynch is scum based on their readlist. If they're somehow town, they deserve it IMO.
This is where I got the Bingle bias from.
In post 185, Not A Korina Alt wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 149, Farkran wrote:@korina

What else don't you like besides bingle being third place?

Also, on a first glance (with zero experience for this setup) i would think that you're wrong when saying that a non-UT claim paints a target on your back, and it does not surpass the benefit of having town ICs, but apparently there are no UTs so it makes no real difference right now.
That Bingle is up there. Probably past d1 I'll calm down on wanting to lynch Bingle, but for rn, I want Bingle dead because of the last time this was played.
In post 153, shos wrote:
In post 151, Hectic wrote:I think we should move out of the setup spec. Anyone who hasn't already claimed not UT should do so now, otherwise, I'm seeing any UT claims on day 2 onward as scumclaims.
btw if anyone is a UT they should claim non-UT too, imo
No, this is bad, and you should feel bad.
In post 158, Null Vote wrote:
In post 157, Null Vote wrote:
In post 143, Not A Korina Alt wrote:BITCH, READ MY NAME AND READ MY FIRST POST
I wonder, where did you get the impression, that I am a female dog?
This post is helpful how?
In post 165, Bingle wrote: Cult missing a recruit isn't really a big deal to them. They win the long game anyway. And let's be clear here: If we don't lynch cult today, tomorrow is LYLO.
No, it's not. 5v3 tomorrow. We mislynch, it's a 4v3. Cult can't recruit past three.
In post 166, Bingle wrote:
In post 145, Not A Korina Alt wrote:The power of the UT is to prevent cult from recruiting for a night because the cult doesn't know they're unrecruitable. By claiming this early on "I'm not UT" you're painting a target on your back for cult. Cult knows you're not UT, therefore you're cultable.
LMAO. Which one of us made a balanced cult setup again?
I never claimed this was meant to be balanced? It was designed because chenn said "this is newd3, not cultd3."
In post 168, Bingle wrote:No lynch is townlean, everyone else is lynchable.
This is a fucking shit readlist, and you should feel bad.
In post 172, Null Vote wrote: Since Farkran is pushing me, I guess it's time to dive into people's ISOs and find if I can find something.
> since I'm being pushed, I should post content

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS TOWNIE
In post 173, Null Vote wrote:I missed shos. I know.
@shos, are you doing/ was doing a gambit you might want to reveal?
SAME WITH THIS POST
In post 178, Kanna wrote:Also, but don't you guys think the cult leader is probably trying to seem townie rn? Lurker/not advancing conversation more likely cultists
That's what the cult leader should optimally do. Cultists optimally would want to draw the lynch onto themselves/others, but not the cult leader.
In post 186, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I know I'm pissed off rn for reasons unrelated to the game, and that probably is affecting my judgement, but jfc, I want no lynch dead.
In post 187, Not A Korina Alt wrote:
In post 183, Hectic wrote:Nolly, does "Not Townread" equate to Null?

Korina, why do you consider it scummy for someone to not call you Korina? As far as I can tell, people were playing along with your gimmick of obviously not being Korina.
At this point, I have no idea. I'm pissed off for reasons unrelated to the game, and that's affecting my judgement. Ask again in like 12 hours.
However, Korina is still passionate about the “no łynch” lynch, so my point above still stands even if the only evidence of bias against “no łynch” is: “jfc, I want no lynch dead.” This is all while ignoring Korina’s personal reasons. I really don’t care about what they are. The significant thing is that the passion that was felt was brought into the game, which would more than likely be excluded if Korina was scum. They seem to deeply care about lynching scum, and are committed to helping this cause by lynching their top scumread.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Poyzin »

So in the end, I guess there is just general bias for either of the two. My second post out of these could be disregarded, as I doubted the information that I was posting so I had quote it to
make sure I wasn’t insane.

Also I’m not UT.
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:37 am

Yea, the personal reasons for voting are for Bingle. No Lynch I want dead because they were scummy when I was pissed off and reading the game, and now that I've calmed down, they're still scummy as fuck. Even more so now that I look at it, because of wonderful posts such as the following:

Spoiler:
In post 43, Null Vote wrote:Not_Cult Leader probably wants to instant hammer L-1 towns, right?
intent to put Farkran on L-1
In post 44, Null Vote wrote:Which means, that I can pressure
two
people at once.
VOTE: shos
In post 158, Null Vote wrote:
In post 172, Null Vote wrote:My reading is based on how much people are moving the conversation forward. That's why I simply don't have any reads early in the game. Since Farkran is pushing me, I guess it's time to dive into people's ISOs and find if I can find something.

- sniped the entire readlist; just go to the post if you wanna see his readlist of one townread, one townlean, and the rest scumreads-
In post 175, Null Vote wrote:*steals pagetop from the mod*
In post 190, Null Vote wrote:
In post 177, Kanna wrote:
What does this mean?
I admitted that I didn't publish my read on shos yet and asked him a question.
In post 193, Null Vote wrote:
In post 183, Hectic wrote:Nolly, does "Not Townread" equate to Null?
Yes. I am good in doing townreads, so I just do townreads and then lynch scum via POE.
In post 221, Null Vote wrote:
In post 185, Not A Korina Alt wrote:
This post is helpful how?
For certain reason you though I am samehow related to canines. Chances are, that you think that I am a different player who is someonehow related to canines. No of my alt is related to them but that misunderstanding could influence your reads on me. It's better to ask than then watch you scumread me because my play is off meta of a random player.
In post 224, Null Vote wrote:
In post 217, Kanna wrote:
In post 190, Null Vote wrote:
In post 177, Kanna wrote:
@shos, are you doing/
was doing a gambit you might want to reveal?
What does this mean?
I admitted that I didn't publish my read on shos yet and asked him a question.
very funny. But you know what I meant was what gave you the idea shos was gambiting?/why did you say this?
He doublevoted me. I was never L-1. If he did it intentionally, that would be a very towny behaviour, because he could catch cult member that way (I would get "hmmered") or find out that either a cult memebr is alrady on my wagoon or I am Cult Leader (I wasn't hammered).
He probably didn't do it intentionally, but since I wasn't put to L-1 and am town, one of people who voted me {Kanna, Not A Korina Alt, shos} is likely a cult memeber. Furthermore, I don't think that Cult Leader would want to be with the same wagoon as his Cult Member early game, which means that all of them are likely not Cult Leader.
Together with my reads, I believe that Cult Leader is in {Salamance, Poyzin, (Bingle)}.
In post 225, Null Vote wrote:
In post 220, Farkran wrote:@Nolynch are you willing to vote poyzin with me? I really don't like those kind of prodges
VOTE: poyzin

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:37 am

I will gladly case No lynch later, but not atm. Most likely Monday.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:39 am

Also, like, I want no lynch dead because their slot is blatently scummy IMO, and if they're town, they're very likely to be mislynched or force people to actively watch them, allowing cult to recruit others with no consequences.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 230, Poyzin wrote:I’m through page 8 and I’m liking Korina’s content. Personal reasons for voting for “no łynch” or no, it would not be wise for scum!Korina to show clear aggression towards another player. Admitting their bias and asking for time to calm down and reassess their reads wholisticly strikes me as passionate town that demonstrates self-awareness that they aren’t seeing the bigger picture at the time while making sure to return tomorrow with a clear head. Scum usually wouldn’t admit to having a personal bias for a lynch in my opinion, but not impossible.
So, we're now at page 10 and you chose to stop at page 8 to make this post, the only content in it being that you like korina for aggressively pushing a slot that you don't even consider scummy.

There are so many wrong things in this post...

1) why did you stop two pages short of a full catchup?
2) why are you applying your reasoning to korina only?
3) is your only read so far a minor tone-based townlean?
4) what do you make of the two people currently voting you?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Null Vote »

In post 226, Not A Korina Alt wrote:So let me get this straight No Lynch: I'm scum for RVSing you, forgetting I haven't changed my vote and re-voting you because I believe you're scum? That makes perfect sense!
Die.

My vote isn't changing.
You need to improve your eyeQ.
You are 33% scum just for RVSing me.
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Null Vote »

In post 235, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I will gladly case No lynch later, but not atm. Most likely Monday.
I am looking forward to see the case.
Just make sure to clearly type how you interpreted my posts.
Since what I write and what you read are two different things.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 237, Farkran wrote:
In post 230, Poyzin wrote:I’m through page 8 and I’m liking Korina’s content. Personal reasons for voting for “no łynch” or no, it would not be wise for scum!Korina to show clear aggression towards another player. Admitting their bias and asking for time to calm down and reassess their reads wholisticly strikes me as passionate town that demonstrates self-awareness that they aren’t seeing the bigger picture at the time while making sure to return tomorrow with a clear head. Scum usually wouldn’t admit to having a personal bias for a lynch in my opinion, but not impossible.
So, we're now at page 10 and you chose to stop at page 8 to make this post, the only content in it being that you like korina for aggressively pushing a slot that you don't even consider scummy.

There are so many wrong things in this post...

1) why did you stop two pages short of a full catchup?
2) why are you applying your reasoning to korina only?
3) is your only read so far a minor tone-based townlean?
4) what do you make of the two people currently voting you?
Alright, let’s see what is “wrong”:

1) I did not stop two pages short of a full catch up. I just made that post when I was on Page 8 of my catch up. After finally catching up, I realized that my interpretation of events was slightly off, because the admitted bias was against Bingle instead of no lynch, who was Korina’s passionate scumread. This much I outlined in my post, as I thought that the passion was genuine and Korina was clearly frustrated by “no łynch”s posts. I am not going to recap farther than that, as now I’m just reiterating which isn’t helpful.

2) I made my post addressing Korina because I wanted to get my thoughts of how I felt about Korina’s slot before I continued.

3) That is the only read I have thus far stated, yes. I don’t like talking about null reads, and the best argument I’ve read about a lynch candidate is Korina’s points on ”no łynch”.

4) Frankly, I’m not too concerned about the votes. Salamence and I are pretty easy to wagon right now due to our lack of overall content, and I guess you want to hear more from me, to which I can oblige.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 240, Poyzin wrote:3) That is the only read I have thus far stated, yes. I don’t like talking about null reads, and the best argument I’ve read about a lynch candidate is Korina’s points on ”no łynch”.
This is not an excuse, this is simply admitting that I haven’t been very helpful in terms of reads as I don’t have any posts talking about my own. Hectic and Kanna I feel are town, but that isn’t helpful in itself if I don’t provide any evidence for my reasoning, which I haven’t yet done.
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:55 am

In post 238, Null Vote wrote:
In post 226, Not A Korina Alt wrote:So let me get this straight No Lynch: I'm scum for RVSing you, forgetting I haven't changed my vote and re-voting you because I believe you're scum? That makes perfect sense!
Die.

My vote isn't changing.
THE FUCK IS THIS LOGIC?
I AM SCUM FOR RANDOMLY VOTING YOU?
THAT MAKES SENSE IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:01 am

If you do not see why I am scumreading No Lynch following that post, you are 100% cult in my eyes. I am apparently scum for
randomly voting him at the start of the game.
Like cult would plan in their PT "Hey, I'm gonna RVS this guy and then go into actually hardcore scumreading them"

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:31 am

Post by shos »

Fell asleep. will post at night or tomorrow.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Null Vote »

In post 242, Not A Korina Alt wrote:
In post 238, Null Vote wrote:
Die.

My vote isn't changing.
THE FUCK IS THIS LOGIC?
I AM SCUM FOR RANDOMLY VOTING YOU?
THAT MAKES SENSE IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD?
In this.
People though I was on L-1 & I was not hammered -> scum was on my wagoon.
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Null Vote »

By the way, Korina imposter, your caps lock is malfunctioning.
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:27 am

Ok, I'm going to try to explain this like you're five years old, since you don't understand this:
BEING ON L-1 DOES NOT EQUATE TO HAVING SCUM ON YOUR WAGON FOR A FACT. YOU CAN HAVE AN ALL-TOWN WAGON, OR A WAGON WITH SCUM BEING THE HAMMER VOTE. JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE ON L-1 AND NOT HAMMERED MEANS JACKSHIT.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:28 am

Scum could've not been on for example. One scum could've been on, and realized it wasn't L-1. Both scum could've been on, but decided against it because it makes both of them obvious, etc.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:29 am

Which, tf is your logic about not being hammered? If someone randomly hammers, they die tomorrow. Especially if there's a quickhammer, or something that looks like it.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B