Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3547, Hectic wrote:
In post 2469, popsofctown wrote:I want to marry post 2466, save up a 401k with it and retire in florida, then relax on the beach together while complaining about the condo association raising the prices and how culture needs to stop changing
I was gonna point out how I don't see anything Pops did before Pissy's flip on her to be considered as pocketing or a reason to change his mind, but then I noticed the above post...
Then why doesn't pops say Pisskop's name?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

because its a pocket, and not a false association?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3551, pisskop wrote:because its a pocket, and not a false association?
Nah, not feeling it. Also, it seems to be the kind of thing that would benefit scum to remove outside voices. It also feels to distant to be a pocket.

Join me on NaCl. I'm sure either you or Nancy are his partner. I have no interest in an Elsa Jay wagon. So if the NaCl wagon doesn't start, you know where I'll vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

k
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

oh look, NaCls not going anywhere.

Go get a discussion on salt going and then threaten me like you have control over the game
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3554, pisskop wrote:oh look, NaCls not going anywhere.

Go get a discussion on salt going and then threaten me like you have control over the game
No, it's pretty clear I'm not in charge. I wanted Nancy to sort her and got shot down.

I am shifting to my next most confident read.

It's just a fact though if I can't get the two things I want going, I'll compromise on the third.

That's not a statement of control. It's a statement of reality.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

Your move Pisskop. If you don't move in 24 hours, I'll likely vote you. I may shorten it at my discretion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

What was Elsa's town moment @titus?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3557, OkaPoka wrote:What was Elsa's town moment @titus?
The Vcs. Pops voted her early for her aggressive stance against outing the hectic hood. Scum tend not to be the second vote on the wagon in what is essentially RVS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:49 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Do you have a source?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3559, OkaPoka wrote:...

Do you have a source?
For?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:01 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Claim that scum tend to not second vote
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:01 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Like I need to know how you collected the data, because if you there are misleading ways to collect that info
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:02 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I dont know why if you snuck in there
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

? I do VCA based on my experience and what commonly occurs. It's strong enough to where I have no interest voting EJ today. Is it lock clear? Nope. I rarely have that type of confidence and if I do, I won't shut up about it.

If you're interested, you can grab a sample of completed games and check the data. I have no problem with that. I just use common sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

Maybe Chemist is familiar with my VCA tactics but I don't think anyone else on your team would be.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:09 am

Post by OkaPoka »

The problem is with a claim like that you need a large datasets because inherently there are less scum so looking at a couple games can be very misleading

I like vca but this is wack
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

its also weak.

scum tend to not be the second vote in rvs?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

think about that. really think
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

im absolutely positive ive done just that -on page 1- before.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3566, OkaPoka wrote:The problem is with a claim like that you need a large datasets because inherently there are less scum so looking at a couple games can be very misleading

I like vca but this is wack
My VCA has been a tactic I use for most of my time on this site. It's something that people nag for if I don't do it by D3 and 1 scumflip because that's when it's most reliable.

I like the hood claims because it let's me check my work. If I come back with an impossible scumteam, I messed up.

I eyeballed it because I don't have the time to color all VCs (ideal). Then VCA becomes a matter of determining what scum want and what they are likely to do.

It can be combined with behavior as well. One common flaw is that I tend to suspect someone who is a townbeard aka agency captured (townie unwittingly working for scum). I suspect that's Nancy here but I am uncertain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

It's much harder to fake as scum because I must welcome people to check it, and I have to have an agenda in doing it. That's why the pressure to do if said conditions are met.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 7#p6074047

The above link is an ideal example when not stressed and I have the time to put into it. It's also old, so you can see my theories are not based on a couple of games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:05 am

Post by OkaPoka »

im not contesting the value of vca or your ability to use it

im saying locking elsa as town because of pops voting her second in rvs based on unknown data is bad for the war effort and your nation needs you
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Micc »

"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo