Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 891, SausasaurusRex wrote:My apologies for the number of posts. I had intended to put it in a single post, but, due to me using a mobile, I could not get the formatting to work. I believe I covered the important bits, but if anyone thinks I missed something, please tell me and I will rectify it.
Currently, I don’t believe anyone is scummy enough for a vote.
Does this mean you have no scumreads at all or? What about the stuff you pointed out - was there no conclusion?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Kanna »

There's also only 3 days left; what is everyone thinking?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by joges »

In post 886, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 840, joges wrote:
In post 836, Kanna wrote:
In post 833, joges wrote:
In post 825, Kanna wrote:
In post 821, joges wrote:
In post 758, Kanna wrote:Agree Gjt's vote was bad but jojes vote was opportunistic uhhh
Which vote?
This one. Kinda ties into what I said earlier; I personally don’t agree with Gjt vote/logic at all but it could still be a genuine thought process. The fact you’re voting him cause he looked bad was kinda opportunistic
In post 739, joges wrote:
In post 734, Gjt wrote:I would've thought you would have already checked their ISO when you took over. It's not a stupid question, but then if your Scum you wouldn't need to I guess as you would know who is Town and can just call it your own reads
Here's a theory. This is a scum point of view. Why would a town player need to read what their replacement has done? I would think scum replacing in would want to see what kind of BS the previous player in their slot has posted or thought. People lying will care what their spot has said, people not lying will just start from their entrance and go.

Gjt asking this makes me think they have a scum point of view as I feel only scum would want to read the previous player said.

VOTE: Gjt
I don't see how starting a wagon on someone is opportunistic. Being the second vote, or putting someone on L1, is more of where I would check my "Is this opportunistic?" meter. I don't see how explaining my theory/reasoning behind my action can be deemed as opportunistic. I really feel like you're trying to say "scum hunting is opportunistic"...
You know I’m not saying “scumhunting is opportunistic”. What I’m saying is at that moment, Gjt looked kinda bad and nomnomnom could potentially be open to voting him so you jumped in first.
Well let me just sit back and wait for someone to get to L1 and I'll hammer them. I won't bother you with any more of my input or decision making.
This isn’t a great reply. Jones could have said anything that would have made him seem more towny: scum!Joges doesn’t want to be lynched, town!Jojes doesn’t want to be mislynched. It wasn’t good logic for Jojes to reply this way, as all it does is makes him seem angry and unable to listen to reason.
There was no reason given other than my theory was opportunistic. Essentially, based on Kanna's thought process with me, you now look scummy because you pointed it out after she said it looked bad.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by joges »

In post 902, Kanna wrote:There's also only 3 days left; what is everyone thinking?
This game right now reminds me of:

Has there even been a decent wagon yet?
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Nicholai »

Rex, if you had to vote someone, who would it be?

Kanna, I watched that happen earlier. i hope the norwegian chap doesn't take too many shots of that vodka. who are you thinking of lynching? i've got one primary suspect i'll make my case on tomorrow
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 884, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 805, nomnomnom wrote:Ank how do you feel about wagoning invis with me
In your iso at this point you have too little justification. Whilst you may have stated that you scumread him, you have little evidence he is scummy, and so to attempt to start a wagon without absolute certainty Invisibility is scum isn’t good.
?

We're day 1 if you have absolute certainty anyone is scum something is wrong. The wagon would be a wagon to put pressure on him because that's when most people shot their true colors and how they react to it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Vote Count 1.9
gjt (2):
looker, joges

looker (2):
nomnonom, nicholai

SausasaurusRex (1):
kanna

ankamius (1):
flavor leaf

nicholai (1):
thefuzzylogic

nomnomnom (1):
gjt

invisibility (1):
non imh

non imh (1):
bob3141

not voting (3) :
SausasaurusRex, ankamius, invisibility

With 13 alive, it takes seven to Lynch.

deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-20 06:30:00)

mod notes:

- joint mod iso
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 892, Gjt wrote:
In post 883, Looker wrote:
In post 860, Gjt wrote:
In post 855, Nicholai wrote:@Gjt: do you think omnon also overreacted in her exchange with Looker, or is justified there?
I feel Omnon is very defensive and seems to react easily. I have seen this a lot in the past from a frustrated Townie especially when turned out the had a power role and if Town it does get frustrating throughout the game when all you do is tell the truth but are accused of lying from both Town and Scum.

However I am sticking with my gut on this one and believe her to be Scum
In post 861, nomnomnom wrote:I have all the reasons to believe someone is town because how they're reacting to the game is townie and I've seen it a lot before but because I am stubborn and can't be assed to give other reads so I'll still vote them die scum

???
@TheFuzzylogic99/Flavor Leaf:
What's the likelihood of Gjt and nomnomnom being scum together? Gjt avoided my request for reads on Salamence20 and Joges in Post 488.
I actually missed that post and I apologise wasn't ignoring it and dunno why I missed, must have been whilst I was Skimming. I take it there is no way of getting notifications on this site if tagged or quoted? Only use mobile whether that makes a difference.

Anyways, I didn't really have much of an opinion on Joges. Nothing originally stood out and I was focusing on others. Just done a quick ISO and only just seen their post for voting me. I'm not ruling them out as Town or Scum, but currently not my highest priority. Some of their posts really don't sit well especially mention of just waiting and hammering. This could all well be just a frustrated post and not be an obvious thing they'd do and by saying it it looks very Scummy and supposedly meant to give off the opposite affect, because Scum would not wanna draw attention to thenselves by making comments like that, but again this can also be a Scum tactic to try and get people to just over look it.

I'm not 100% convinced by anyone currently and as I said before whether I have a strong feeling or not everyone is Scum until I believe otherwise maybe I just have trust issues
Missed this earlier but this post confuses me. Can you rephrase/elaborate?

Also why are you so unsure here when you seemed super sure about nomnomnom?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 905, Nicholai wrote:Rex, if you had to vote someone, who would it be?

Kanna, I watched that happen earlier. i hope the norwegian chap doesn't take too many shots of that vodka. who are you thinking of lynching? i've got one primary suspect i'll make my case on tomorrow
I think it's Razor you should look out for :c

As for lynching, maybe Rex/Gjt/Bob to POE further? + very much looking forward to your case tomorrow
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:06 am

Post by joges »

Less than three days before deadline and the biggest wagon is on "Not Voting"
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Gjt »

I mean for anyone being Town I'm nowhere near 100% concinved which is why I treat everyone as Scum until I feel differently
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

public service announcement: please send any pms to a mod to
both
me and espeonage, tyty
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

skitter's making fun of me

but really I deserved it so fair
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

will catch up when i can later today
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Nicholai »

not much of a case, but i dislike Gjt's "scumread" on nomo:
In post 730, Gjt wrote:@all replacements

I may not have got to any post about you saying this, but do you all stand by what has been said by people you've taken over? Are you happy with how they have potentially portrayed you?
strange question, but more newbie than scummy
In post 732, Gjt wrote:Of course you have your own reads, but do you agree with anything that SALAMENCE20 has said? You have taken over their role. You have your own opinions, but your both playing the same role
In post 734, Gjt wrote:I would've thought you would have already checked their ISO when you took over. It's not a stupid question, but then if your Scum you wouldn't need to I guess as you would know who is Town and can just call it your own reads
In post 735, Gjt wrote:In fact I've got a gut feeling

VOTE: Nomnomnom
scum have reason to check their predecessor's ISO when taking over to check for fakeclaims, town doesn't. hard for me to follow his thought process for why he would have a gut feeling this is scum
In post 740, Gjt wrote:Well that's just my way of thinking, I've honestly never replaced in as Town and I would still check the ISO. Have replaced Scum before and never bothered because had the Scum Chat and was no need to
this is illogical... if he's of such a strong opinion that you should be checking your predecessor's ISO upon replacement, there's
even
more reason to do it as scum, reading the scum PT isn't the same thing.
In post 851, Gjt wrote:My vote wasn't about not ISO ing, my question regarding replacements views on the person they took over was genuine, yes everyone has their own opinion, but end of the day the person they took over from they are playing the same role regardless of different ways of playing it. My vote was based on reaction. It stuck me as Scum, to me it was an over reaction. Whether anyone thinks it was stupid question or not the responce to me was not great and I'm not voting because of an insult am voting because I believe them to be Scum
when i call him out on scum having to ISO their predecessor more than town does, he changes his story for why he's voting nomo, now instead changing his narrative to "oh, i voted her because of her reaction."
In post 860, Gjt wrote:
In post 855, Nicholai wrote:@Gjt: do you think omnon also overreacted in her exchange with Looker, or is justified there?
I feel Omnon is very defensive and seems to react easily. I have seen this a lot in the past from a frustrated Townie especially when turned out the had a power role and if Town it does get frustrating throughout the game when all you do is tell the truth but are accused of lying from both Town and Scum.

However I am sticking with my gut on this one and believe her to be Scum
whole post is describing how nomo could be town for being frustrated, but then ends with him saying she's scum for his gut. it doesn't feel like he's really trying to convince anyone she's actually scum. looks like he's doing this for appearances
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Nicholai »

also, i checked his two other games, and he apologised and explained he was busy multiple times in his scum game, while not bringing it up once in his town game. he seems a lot more self-conscious about lack of activity as scum, and it follows the trend here.

this is the best i got, though i'm annoyed looker's been ignoring me. you there, looker?

VOTE: Gtj
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 916, Nicholai wrote:also, i checked his two other games, and he apologised and explained he was busy multiple times in his scum game, while not bringing it up once in his town game. he seems a lot more self-conscious about lack of activity as scum, and it follows the trend here.

this is the best i got, though i'm annoyed looker's been ignoring me. you there, looker?

VOTE: Gtj

So from your post im assuming you beleive him. But that you think the fact that he is raising it is in fact a sign that he is scum. As you think he is self conscious about teh lack of activity and as such is trying to make excuses. Is that right?

Also of gtj posts what do you read of him from that side of things?
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

As in do you feel there is self consciousness in his posts when he inst explainign about his bust times.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

busy times not bust times
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Nicholai »

In post 917, bob3141 wrote:So from your post im assuming you beleive him. But that you think the fact that he is raising it is in fact a sign that he is scum. As you think he is self conscious about teh lack of activity and as such is trying to make excuses. Is that right?

Also of gtj posts what do you read of him from that side of things?
he's probably telling the truth, but the important thing is he's bringing it up, yes.

and yes, in areas; like over justifying when he was talking about nomo and how the play could come from a frustrated townie in

who do you think we should be lynching today, bob, my brother?
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Looker »

Nom turned me off by the way she interacted with Gjt so I probably glazed over her most recent reads post when I saw her call Invis lolrandom. If lolrandom had her vote, what possible reads could she have had was most likely my assumption; however, clearly I'm prone to "terrible thinking". I was accurate regarding her lack of Gjt read, though.
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Looker »

Black and white avis
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Nicholai »

i see, fellow black and white avi. what do you think of my Gjt case?
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Looker »

The predecessor fake claim thing's kinda cool, but it's difficult to tell whether he's scummy or trying to save face (with the blaming nom for potentially not doing something he's never done himself). I don't want to fault his scumhunting skills if he legitimately doesn't have any. I'm faulting him for ignoring my reads request several pages ago on a player (Salamence20) I feel could be distancing from him recently (thus spurring what could be a bussing tactic). It's not much, but it's what I've got.