pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3694, Titus wrote:Threat's not veiled. It's either you or your buddy. Take your pick.
titus, youre being incredibly hard headed about this.

youre using weak trends in vca to justify your vote and when its wrong youll just shrug and say 'opps'.

its a bad habit as town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

Pisskop is at L minus 1
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3699, Titus wrote:
In post 3697, pisskop wrote:Like -full stop- you said scum wouldnt sheep in rvs
Onto their buddy, nope.
in rvs?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3698, pisskop wrote:
In post 3696, Elsa Jay wrote:I voted Eddie at that point because I was mad at him for making Krazy feel bad. The replacement just demotivated me.
still scum AtEing around about their feels
If You haven't realized at this point I'm an emotional player you've been reading me wrong since post 1. Don't just tell me my feeling are "lul fucking scummy AtE".
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3700, pisskop wrote:
In post 3694, Titus wrote:Threat's not veiled. It's either you or your buddy. Take your pick.
titus, youre being incredibly hard headed about this.

youre using weak trends in vca to justify your vote and when its wrong youll just shrug and say 'opps'.

its a bad habit as town.
Not weak trends. Discrediting my methods doesn't get me to change my mind.

The last part is accurate. It's what happens when a theory is proven incorrect. I stay strong to my theory when I develop it, but if it's proven wrong I reassess.

This comes across as discrediting and whining.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3702, pisskop wrote:
Onto their buddy, nope.
in rvs?
Yup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3703, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3696, Elsa Jay wrote:I voted Eddie at that point because I was mad at him for making Krazy feel bad. The replacement just demotivated me.
If You haven't realized at this point I'm an emotional player you've been reading me wrong since post 1. Don't just tell me my feeling are "lul fucking scummy AtE".
Highly unlikely he's reading you wrong. Pisskop's not taking the self interested answer and voting NaCl. He also won't say NaCl is town.

He knows that I'll recruit you too, weakening his wagon and supporting NaCl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3703, Elsa Jay wrote:
No, you disappearing and not contributing a fucking thing and coming back, promising to play and answer questions and then ateing around more
is
scummy
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

Instead, pisskop wants to discredit my methods and force the lynch onto you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3705, Titus wrote:
Onto their buddy, nope.
in rvs?
Yup.
I beg anyone here to say they would not sheepvote onto their partner in rvs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3708, Titus wrote:Instead, pisskop wants to discredit my methods and force the lynch onto you.
Im not doing this with you titus. Many scum might lack the balls to do it, but most experienced players would.

i would
off cuff players like saudade or bbt would. tse, nacho, any player who was coached to. if their partner did a funny little wink, like christ.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3709, pisskop wrote:
In post 3705, Titus wrote:
Onto their buddy, nope.
in rvs?
Yup.
I beg anyone here to say they would not sheepvote onto their partner in rvs.
Me. If you think it's wrong go to the last few completed opens. RVS. See how many scum vote their partner in the second slot. Double it if the slot is campaigning for the consensus opinion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3710, pisskop wrote:
In post 3708, Titus wrote:Instead, pisskop wants to discredit my methods and force the lynch onto you.
Im not doing this with you titus. Many scum might lack the balls to do it, but most experienced players would.

i would
off cuff players like saudade or bbt would. tse, nacho, any player who was coached to. if their partner did a funny little wink, like christ.
If you think my VCA is wrong, you're welcome to do your own. I'm not threatened by that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3711, Titus wrote:Me. If you think it's wrong go to the last few completed opens. RVS. See how many scum vote their partner in the second slot. Double it if the slot is campaigning for the consensus opinion.
How many opportunities did those slots have to sheep?

saying that left handed blondes dont go to the big E and order a chowder on tuesdays is kind of ridiculous with a small sample size
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3712, Titus wrote:If you think my VCA is wrong, you're welcome to do your own. I'm not threatened by that.
I didnt, but ive just watched you and nancy waste oddles of pages on it. theres no reason to vca.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3713, pisskop wrote:
In post 3711, Titus wrote:Me. If you think it's wrong go to the last few completed opens. RVS. See how many scum vote their partner in the second slot. Double it if the slot is campaigning for the consensus opinion.
How many opportunities did those slots have to sheep?

saying that left handed blondes dont go to the big E and order a chowder on tuesdays is kind of ridiculous with a small sample size
Years of experience is not a small sample size.

You're welcome to do your own if you disagree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I dont intend to hammer but I also won't be upset if somebody does.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

again, not doing this. the more you insist youre only doing this because vca made you the more im just going to get suspicious of you. youre wrong
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3714, pisskop wrote:
In post 3712, Titus wrote:If you think my VCA is wrong, you're welcome to do your own. I'm not threatened by that.
I didnt, but ive just watched you and nancy waste oddles of pages on it. theres no reason to vca.
Wow. There's no reason to do it right, but you're doing it wrong.

The fight with Nancy wasn't exclusively about VCA. It was more about trying to work together.

Your NaCl read please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3711, Titus wrote:If you think it's wrong go to the last few completed opens. RVS. See how many scum vote their partner in the second slot.
Literally the first open I checked had scum-NaCl putting what was essentially the second vote (ignoring his self-vote) onto scum-Vorkuta in RVS.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

LOL
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 25, Baezu wrote:
Votecount 1.01With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Vorkuta (5) L-2 ~
, , ,
Hoptic (1) ~

benhalkum (1) ~

Not Voting (6) ~
Unstuck in time, Platinum Phoenix, tris, NorwegianboyEE, Beta Sapphire, ceejayvinoya

Mod Notes
NaCl is V/LA on 8/31 and 9/1

The day will end in (expired on 2019-09-13 07:03:00)

It was the third vote. Scum don't do the second vote. Changing facts doesn't work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3713, pisskop wrote:saying that left handed blondes dont go to the big E and order a chowder on tuesdays is kind of ridiculous
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

Who is scum Pisskop? What is your read on NaCl?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3721, Titus wrote:It was the third vote. Scum don't do the second vote. Changing facts doesn't work.
Okay, this better?

Scum-Sirfetchd voted scum-skitter as the bona fide second vote in RVS.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &