Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

If they prefer evens then they'd know with deduction who the 5 lynches would probs be. Unless they already pocketed you it's suicide.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4047, OkaPoka wrote:of course i dont get the lynches i want and i ended up hammering unwnd for other reasons but soft bussing isnt exactly out of the realm of possibility here
you disagree with my auto 5 killpool at all?

i agree soft bussing is a potential thing, hence bob and nacl not being town clears. SS did not feel like bussing to me though, you disagree?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4050, Elsa Jay wrote:If they prefer evens then they'd know with deduction who the 5 lynches would probs be. Unless they already pocketed you it's suicide.
Yea but its still 5 lynches with 11 alive my friend. 11 -> 9 -> 7 -> 5 -> 3 ->
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4049, OkaPoka wrote:and that if he was town i needed him to push pine with me
he did push pine

off a cliff
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

then for the rest of the phase i just told him how he was dead

pedit: idk i dont feel like SS is doing uh anything of note other than being a vote past day

i like your killpool but seeing as this is potentially the only phase with 3 ics we should boogie down
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i also left in the pt that i thought pops was very aligned with both pine and piss and had reasonings for it which makes the nk even weirder

occams razor imo is that he thought killing pine would make me tr him? which i guess kinda happened for parts of the day
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

maybe im going down a rabbit hole but iirc s_s did kinda soft defend krazy when i pushed him early?

it was like s_s and nancy defending krazy while i pushed krazy and

pops/pine/piss soft supporting me
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

maybe its possible that krazy asked to be bussed and if I didn't back off krazy early we would've had pine/piss hard pocket me and I would've been a pocketed ic assuming d1 krazzy lynch which could be a possibility of a scum plan
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

since after all, my backing off krazy couldn't really be expected because usually i double down on pushing people who are being toxic but i decided it fit dva (krazy's alt) to be toxic as town so I backed off
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Well uh reading into scum's mind is weird my take is

1) I vocally town read Pine and scum read Krazy
2) Pine was not town reading Krazy and Mastina / Xtoxm / Kuribo is a strong team with good Krazy reads
3) Combining me!IC townreading town!Pine who is jointly scumreading scum!Krazy... probably always leads to dead!unwnd day 2 regardless of Pine being alive, which then spews Pine as town

don't think its a wild kill :shrug:

SS was useless d2 agree but he also voted scum yesterday if you're bussing to win in f3 do you really do it that nonchalantly?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4059, Eddie Cane wrote:Well uh reading into scum's mind is weird my take is

2) Pine was not town reading Krazy and Mastina / Xtoxm / Kuribo is a strong team with good Krazy reads
3) Combining me!IC townreading town!Pine who is jointly scumreading scum!Krazy... probably always leads to dead!unwnd day 2 regardless of Pine being alive, which then spews Pine as town

SS was useless d2 agree but he also voted scum yesterday if you're bussing to win in f3 do you really do it that nonchalantly?
SS has shown he's willing to kill both his scumbuddies on day 1 in a 4 person scumteam in baton pass

he sheeped RC

you are RC in this situation

: ^ )
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4060, OkaPoka wrote:you are RC
watch it
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4059, Eddie Cane wrote:Well uh reading into scum's mind is weird my take is

yeah what I'm saying is unwnd had a written reason why he shouldn't kill pine, he could've left me to do that for him and made me look very bad

unless of course he didn't believe i thought pine was scum which is also possible since i was being a wildcard and evasive and a liar d1
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we should probably go through every slot and make sure we don't end up marking them town for random reasons and then auto kill the lhfs

we have 3 ics so one of us can play devils advocate wo everyone wanting our heads
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 841, Eddie Cane wrote:All 3 of these people have votes, but I would like to propose a town bloc of Titus, Oka, SS.
I just want this to be right :(

but uh, I think I hard town read him day 1 independent of pushes. His presence has been 0 lately which isn't helping confidence. I haven't played with him!scum fwiw.

you thinking he's kill today maybe or just something to consider after scummier slots are purged if games still going
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4063, OkaPoka wrote:we should probably go through every slot and make sure we don't end up marking them town for random reasons and then auto kill the lhfs

we have 3 ics so one of us can play devils advocate wo everyone wanting our heads
I've uh been doing this extensively with Ank Tom and Dann because we all agree this is the funnest TM game but down to do it again

start with Titus Amrun Nancy?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4064, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 841, Eddie Cane wrote:All 3 of these people have votes, but I would like to propose a town bloc of Titus, Oka, SS.
I just want this to be right :(

but uh, I think I hard town read him day 1 independent of pushes. His presence has been 0 lately which isn't helping confidence. I haven't played with him!scum fwiw.

you thinking he's kill today maybe or just something to consider after scummier slots are purged if games still going
i have a higher list of priorities

its not today and i am very sure that if s-s ends up being scum he'll only survive if its him,titus,nancy in lylo 3
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Titus: I think I literally locked her town for her hood outting idea? Then every other post she made I kinda just accepted shes misguided town
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I need to conceive a world where Titus decided that outting hoods is something she would do as scum since I doubt pops/krazy would coach her to do that

Since I do believe she thinks its the optimal play as town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1387, Titus wrote:
In post 1350, Eddie Cane wrote:Titus yo

I need reads on Nancy, Krazy, Piss, Pops. With reasons please
Weak town, weak scum, moderate town, moderate scum

Should be in my iso
lol i think this one post is enough to town bloc Titus
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

brb
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

amrun tr because of her whole pops fight that happened kinda randomly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 4034, Eddie Cane wrote:https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74684
Last TM, we killed scum d1 and d2, and then d3 Ginngie faked a guilty on a townie so we did not have a perfect game. Shall we break that record?

Elsa: Ank thinks this is her town game.
Piss: Dann thinks Piss is not with Pops (d1 read). Ank thinks Piss is town.
Hectic: has some super partnery posts, also has some super not partnery posts.
Bob: buried his partner, still robotic, if there's a bus vote probably here maybe??
NaCl: Just seems... town. Has not posted a lot, another potential light busser to look at.

Does anybody in these 5 have a great argument for why they're town?
My piss town read has only strengthened. His play as scum is agenda driven and it’s just ... not that, here.

Frankly, A50 thought Elsa was PO, so I’ll have to see what he thinks now that we know she isn’t.

Hectic I thought was town for his reaction to Nancy’s “tow slip” day 1, but I mean, it’s nothing to hang a hat on. I kind of have a hard time seeing scum going that far out on the limb for pops as well.

NaCl feels pretty towny for me but no solid reasoning, similar to you.

Of note, skitter and I have dropped our SS town reads. He’s kinda coasting. But I’ve literally mislynched him before saying the same shit SoOoOoOo....
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Oka I spent a lot of the night phase vetting my town circle with my team so I think its actually easier if I let you come to the same conclusions and we discuss the disagreements (hopefully only SS)

and DDL whenever he's free
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4072, Amrun wrote:My piss town read has only strengthened. His play as scum is agenda driven and it’s just ... not that, here.
I am going to be honest, I think these 3 posts mean I can't let Piss live this game even if there are townie points

In post 2782, pisskop wrote:because the core town here is

- ND
- oka
- piss
- amrun
- unwnd
- SS

- eddie

leaving

- hecktic
- bob
- nacl
- elsa
- doodles
- titus
In post 3381, pisskop wrote:unwnd is justa shitty comprise
In post 3424, pisskop wrote:unwnd is in any case a counter to a counter wagon at this point. I think Ive underestimated the methodology oka has employed here and he's gathering reads, but the wagon itself is a compromise.