Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1298, Ankamius wrote:I really don't think you bussing or not actually matters in the grand scheme of things

when you place so much emphasis on the fact that you bussed a mafia PR, that really makes me wonder how town indicative it really is

:thonk:
You have avoided the question at least thrice now.

I’m not asking you if it’s town or scum indicative.

I’m asking you the purpose.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm a lot more interested in why I keep getting the impression that you're trying to dance circles around me like you care about my opinion of you

when you think I'm scum, as you entered the day with

and then when I challenged you on that, you suddenly think I'm town because of it

and yet you keep deflecting back to that same point when I engage you on other things???
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1298, Ankamius wrote:I really don't think you bussing or not actually matters in the grand scheme of things

when you place so much emphasis on the fact that you bussed a mafia PR, that really makes me wonder how town indicative it really is

You’ll see how wrong this is post game, I guess.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1301, Ankamius wrote:I'm a lot more interested in why I keep getting the impression that you're trying to dance circles around me like you care about my opinion of you

and then when I challenged you on that, you suddenly think I'm town because of it

and yet you keep deflecting back to that same point when I engage you on other things???
I’m picking your brain. I’m not deflecting back to it, I’ve never left it. You’re the one deflecting to other things by actively avoiding the questions.

The same thing you did Day 1.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1300, Flavor Leaf wrote:

You have avoided the question at least thrice now.

I’m not asking you if it’s town or scum indicative.

I’m asking you the purpose.
I think you're straight up not afraid of this playerlist and think it would be simple to take over the game completely

the PR in that case doesn't matter outside of edge cases, and the gain from being able to say that it's a stupid move for scum to do has a lot of value in establishing dominance over the playerlist.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1301, Ankamius wrote:I'm a lot more interested in why I keep getting the impression that you're trying to dance circles around me like you care about my opinion of you

now address this
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You are the one actively avoiding questions and deflecting it away, I will gladly talk about every single focal point in every single one of your posts. I feel like I am, but if I am not, highlight where I am not, and I will do so.

After YOU quit deflecting.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1304, Ankamius wrote:I think you're straight up not afraid of this playerlist and think it would be simple to take over the game completely
So I choose to not go for a perfect scum victory?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1305, Ankamius wrote:

now address this
I did in the post before you answered
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

you literally didn't

I asked about your trajectory on ME specifically
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1307, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1304, Ankamius wrote:I think you're straight up not afraid of this playerlist and think it would be simple to take over the game completely
how does this not fit that frame
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1303, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I’m picking your brain. I’m not deflecting back to it, I’ve never left it. You’re the one deflecting to other things by actively avoiding the questions.

The same thing you did Day 1.
I also don’t suddenly think you’re town off of it. I have the same read I have had on you.

I think you’re scum, and because of that I think you’re town.

I’m not insane, I think it’s more likely I nailed 2/3 scum than nailed 3/3 scum. I chose to lynch Nomnom over you yesterday for a reason. I chose to vote Invisibility over you today for a reason. And those reasons are, I think they have a much higher chance of my read on them being correct than my read on you being correct.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

you're so constantly hyperaware of your own playstyle as both alignments and put so much emphasis on the social aspect of the game

it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if you suddenly turned the tables solely to get an advantage during the day

all you really need is get universally townread and suddenly nothing actually matters anymore lol
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1311, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m not insane, I think it’s more likely I nailed 2/3 scum than nailed 3/3 scum. I chose to lynch Nomnom over you yesterday for a reason. I chose to vote Invisibility over you today for a reason. And those reasons are, I think they have a much higher chance of my read on them being correct than my read on you being correct.
and you only acknowledged this after I challenged you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1310, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1307, Flavor Leaf wrote:
how does this not fit that frame
Because Nomnom’s dead.

I’m a puppet master type.

What about my trajectory aren’t you getting?

I actively have been not voting you, i actively have stated I want other people and not you. What doesn’t line up? I saw connections and potential scum plays you could have been making. I called them out. I didn’t push you for it. I pushed Nomnom, and now Invisibility. Nomnom flipped ScumJOAT, and you have some insane idea that I just did that for the lulls, for the clout.

Look at what Skitter said at end of my Don Corleone Nom. I actively help newer scum players.

I played a newbie game at the end of the year with a new scum player, and I went to town protecting him.

You act like I’m pushing you as hard lock scum when that was never the case. I haven’t even voted you once this entire game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1312, Ankamius wrote:you're so constantly hyperaware of your own playstyle as both alignments and put so much emphasis on the social aspect of the game

it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if you suddenly turned the tables solely to get an advantage during the day

all you really need is get universally townread and suddenly nothing actually matters anymore lol
Then you just have Flavor Fever. Paranoia of me being scum so bad you have to scum read me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1313, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1311, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m not insane, I think it’s more likely I nailed 2/3 scum than nailed 3/3 scum. I chose to lynch Nomnom over you yesterday for a reason. I chose to vote Invisibility over you today for a reason. And those reasons are, I think they have a much higher chance of my read on them being correct than my read on you being correct.
and you only acknowledged this after I challenged you.
So? It’s in my play, i don’t need to acknowledge it.

I’ve literally never voted you this game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

no

I have the impression that you're trying to pull the wool over my eyes because your trajectory on me makes no fucking sense under a microscope

and you keep pulling the conversation back towards shit that doesn't matter to that frame because I don't give a shit whether you bus or not, that's not where my impression of you is coming from

my entire reason for this engagement is to decipher whether you're scum trying to manipulate me
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

and the fact that you're constantly emphasizing that you wouldn't ever bus and that I shouldn't scumread you because you never voted for me really isn't helping me townread you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re not my top town read by any means. You’re “a” town read.

At least before all this. I just don’t feel like you’re actually putting thought into this rather than just causing a 1v1 for the sake of doing something, which is why I read you as scum in the first place.

Something tells me you’re just town doing all this, but bah
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1317, Ankamius wrote:no

I have the impression that you're trying to pull the wool over my eyes because your trajectory on me makes no fucking sense under a microscope

and you keep pulling the conversation back towards shit that doesn't matter to that frame because I don't give a shit whether you bus or not, that's not where my impression of you is coming from

my entire reason for this engagement is to decipher whether you're scum trying to manipulate me
How would I be manipulating you here? I’m literally saying I’m scum reading you. You’re incredibly scummy this game, and I’m still giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

lmao this is exactly the same shit you outright admitted to doing after that mini normal

I saw you doing similar things in restless spirits

I saw you doing similar things in that one krazy game you played in

and I never saw you doing this in vengeful ghosts, gameshow, or really any other game we were TvT in

what the fuck is the deal FL
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1320, Flavor Leaf wrote:How would I be manipulating you here? I’m literally saying I’m scum reading you. You’re incredibly scummy this game, and I’m still giving you the benefit of the doubt.
yet you're still acting like my opinion matters when I haven't done anything???
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1318, Ankamius wrote:and the fact that you're constantly emphasizing that you wouldn't ever bus and that I shouldn't scumread you because you never voted for me really isn't helping me townread you
I literally have a hydra account named Self Meta because of how hard I self meta as town. (I do it at a lesser degree as scum because it gets me scum read when I’m town, but I have to do it as scum because I do it as town)

Just ignore that then.

Like I said, meta is complimentary at best. I’m just being honest.

All my self meta all the time no matter what alignment I am is always honest. It’s just extra information being thrown out there, people can do with it what they please.

I caught Nomnom scum, and I feel you’re taking it away from me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1322, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1320, Flavor Leaf wrote:How would I be manipulating you here? I’m literally saying I’m scum reading you. You’re incredibly scummy this game, and I’m still giving you the benefit of the doubt.
yet you're still acting like my opinion matters when I haven't done anything???
In post 1321, Ankamius wrote:lmao this is exactly the same shit you outright admitted to doing after that mini normal

I saw you doing similar things in restless spirits

I saw you doing similar things in that one krazy game you played in

and I never saw you doing this in vengeful ghosts, gameshow, or really any other game we were TvT in

what the fuck is the deal FL
I didn’t really play in gameshow, I was a lurk sack.

And here’s where I think you are wrong.

This game is actually similar to Vengeful Ghosts, look at Day 1 in that game.

I was the ONLY one who defended DEB. I hard hard hard defended DEB. I was wrong on his alignment there, but it’s essentially the exact same thing I did to GJT here.