Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You have done stuff, though.

I pushed a you, Nomnom, and one of Invis/Kanna scum team, as soon as i push Nomnom, Nom goes invisibility you go Kanna. That makes sense to scum read you there, or at least see it as a possibly deflect. If you’re town, I’m wrong on it, but it’s okay to be wrong in mafia, especially early game. Just gotta make sure you get to the right one.

I also thought your vote on me yesterday was scummy. I think that’s fair too.

I am actively trying to help you see that I am town here. What can I do to help you see it?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1326, Ankamius wrote:I think I've gotten all I'm going to get from this engagement

I'll be back later
You need to reply about my DEB comments in Vengeful Ghosts, because that completely contradicted what you were saying.

I don’t think it was purposeful, i think it might have been an oversight. You say i was way different, and that DEB comment is almost exactly what happened in this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That’s another scummy play for you to make an exit RIGHT after I had proof from your own statements.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

All logic states that you are just scum here, and I am ACTIVELY trying to town read you, because I want to believe that you are town just completely out of it here, because you’re right, I don’t believe that you make these types of plays as scum based on how I think of you as a player. I just don’t see you actively 1v1ing me like this as scum so blatantly off.

But on a surface level, you are by far the scummiest player to me in this game, and I don’t believe you are a surface level scum player.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1328, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1326, Ankamius wrote:I think I've gotten all I'm going to get from this engagement

I'll be back later
You need to reply about my DEB comments in Vengeful Ghosts, because that completely contradicted what you were saying.

I don’t think it was purposeful, i think it might have been an oversight. You say i was way different, and that DEB comment is almost exactly what happened in this game.
...........no???

I just checked your entire ISO for your Gjt mentions and saw that you flipflopped on Gjt for literally the entire game and there were several points where DEB was a straight up scumread or the very bottom of your null list

you were hard-against DEB entirely for the entirety of day one in vengeful

those aren't even close to the same
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1327, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also thought your vote on me yesterday was scummy. I think that’s fair too.
I'd like to know what's scummy about a vote that pretty blatantly has no teeth and is a joke
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1332, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1327, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also thought your vote on me yesterday was scummy. I think that’s fair too.
I'd like to know what's scummy about a vote that pretty blatantly has no teeth and is a joke
I didn’t see it was a joke, which changes things.

And you deflected away from the DEB thing....

I feel like scum you wouldn’t deflect from these things, though. :shrug:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1330, Flavor Leaf wrote:All logic states that you are just scum here, and I am ACTIVELY trying to town read you, because I want to believe that you are town just completely out of it here, because you’re right, I don’t believe that you make these types of plays as scum based on how I think of you as a player. I just don’t see you actively 1v1ing me like this as scum so blatantly off.

But on a surface level, you are by far the scummiest player to me in this game
, and I don’t believe you are a surface level scum player.
like what the fuck is this LOL

either I'm the scummiest player in the game, or I'm midrange scum, or you think I'm town because you think I'm scum

pick one and stick with it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1331, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1328, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I'll be back later

...........no???

I just checked your entire ISO for your Gjt mentions and saw that you flipflopped on Gjt for literally the entire game and there were several points where DEB was a straight up scumread or the very bottom of your null list

you were hard-against DEB entirely for the entirety of day one in vengeful

those aren't even close to the same
Oh you did answer.

You seriously don’t think I hard defended GJT here...?

I guess we can stop this conversation, because at this point, it’s just a perspective issue.

We’re looking at a sheet on the ground, and it looks purple to me, but maybe it’s actually blue, and the lights hitting it differently for you. We’ll see later.

I don’t think there’s anything else I can say to you right now.

You are either scum or have a hard case of the Flavor Fever.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1334, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1330, Flavor Leaf wrote:All logic states that you are just scum here, and I am ACTIVELY trying to town read you, because I want to believe that you are town just completely out of it here, because you’re right, I don’t believe that you make these types of plays as scum based on how I think of you as a player. I just don’t see you actively 1v1ing me like this as scum so blatantly off.

either I'm the scummiest player in the game, or I'm midrange scum, or you think I'm town because you think I'm scum

I guess we really just don’t have that much experience with each other. That’s not how I play Mafia at all.

I don’t pick one or stick with anything when reading people. My reads don’t work like that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s a spectrum, a constantly moving and evolving spectrum.

It is what it is at this point. I’ve done all I can to try and convince you, post game you’ll see this was all earnest.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1259, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ankamius is a solid scum pick right now, I feel, but I don’t think she’s my top scum read. It just seems too easy to me if Ank is scum, and they were probably freaking out Day 1.

I’m down to case her more, though.
In post 1262, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1261, Ankamius wrote:oh I missed FL calling me scum

ok lemme know when something interesting happens
What, you were like my #4 what you talking about.

Your GJT’s scum reads.

the one thing preventing me from just townreading you off of principle that you making absolutely no sense is town-indicative is the fact that it took so much to get to that point from a situation where that wasn't the case that I can't see that as genuine

I think I've hit the point where it's easier to just assume you live in a different dimension I can't understand because my head hurts every time I try
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1336, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I guess we really just don’t have that much experience with each other. That’s not how I play Mafia at all.

I don’t pick one or stick with anything when reading people. My reads don’t work like that.
if you're town, you really don't understand the perspective I have here

if you're scum, you understand and are trying to undermine the perspective

I can't even tell the difference anymore
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1338, Ankamius wrote:I think I've hit the point where it's easier to just assume you live in a different dimension I can't understand because my head hurts every time I try
Damn, I wish I knew how to search better for people explaining what it’s like listening to townMe, because this is like just another reiteration of what most people say about me when I’m town.

This doesn’t happen every game, like in the Creature game I posted (where I also did a Day 2 result claim, btw)

I dont fake claim, I just state things that I’m not. There’s a difference.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1339, Ankamius wrote:

That’s what my ex gf said to me too.

I think we just have different perspectives.

I feel like your perspective on me is my trajectory on you specifically, and I’ve described that as well as I can.

I think you on a surface level is incredibly scummy, which is why I’m scum reading you. However, I don’t think you’re scum, because I don’t believe that I would scum read you based on surface level reasons if you were actually scum. I have not voted you, I have put many other people in front of the lynch priority list of you, such as Nom Nom and Invisibility. Your puzzle piece is red, but you might be a cherry instead of a tomato. I just haven’t found enough puzzle pieces to know if there are cherry trees here, but I think it’s likely based on the garden being near an orchard.

If that makes sense.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 970, Ankamius wrote:I can already tell this is going to be one of those games where I'm going to incorrectly scumread someone and incorrectly townread someone for the same reason

this really feels like one of those games
lmao

I think this was nom/nicholai
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1341, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1339, Ankamius wrote:

That’s what my ex gf said to me too.

I think we just have different perspectives.

I feel like your perspective on me is my trajectory on you specifically, and I’ve described that as well as I can.

I think you on a surface level is incredibly scummy, which is why I’m scum reading you. However, I don’t think you’re scum, because I don’t believe that I would scum read you based on surface level reasons if you were actually scum. I have not voted you, I have put many other people in front of the lynch priority list of you, such as Nom Nom and Invisibility. Your puzzle piece is red, but you might be a cherry instead of a tomato. I just haven’t found enough puzzle pieces to know if there are cherry trees here, but I think it’s likely based on the garden being near an orchard.

If that makes sense.
I don't care about your read on me

I'm confident enough in my ability to not be lynched to not care about it

what I care about is whether you're town or scum because you have a decisive advantage as scum if you're not discovered and your credibility removed before the end of the day

and the impression that you've been specifically tailoring things to me when I first entered the thread today and slightly before that makes me really paranoid about your intentions
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I correctly town read Flubbernugget once because I hard scum read him. I knew I always town read scumFlubber naturally, and I have a feeling that can be similar to with you based on my limited experience with you.

I wouldn’t even really say we played much with each other in Gameshow or Vengeful because I tend to not pay attention when I hydra, which I believe I did in Gameshow? And Vengeful I died Night 1, i believe? And don’t remember us really talking.

We didn’t really talk much at all in any of our games.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m town, though. What do you want me to do so you can see that then?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

you were forcereplaced early in gameshow and lynched d2 because krazy got triggered and brute forced it
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

idfk, the only other answer to that is to get enough confident reads to read you by proxy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think you’re town who’s got Flavor Fever.

If you’re scum, you’re playing me decently well, and probably are like “Flavor’s real easy to work”, but i don’t think that’s what’s happening?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1346, Ankamius wrote:you were forcereplaced early in gameshow and lynched d2 because krazy got triggered and brute forced it
Ah, I was with Nancy, huh? Then RC complained.