Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1347, Ankamius wrote:idfk, the only other answer to that is to get enough confident reads to read you by proxy
I do really well when I can get a strong townblock going.

Jingle and RCEnigma say easy mode is when they can confidently town read me, and just sheep to victory.

They’re really good slingshotters.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1350, Ankamius wrote:oh that's who you were hydraing with?

that wasn't ever revealed
I think so, I’m not confident.

It could have been Auro or Menalque.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s 4am for me, and we just took the last 4 pages.

Imma try and hop off
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1348, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think you’re town who’s got Flavor Fever.

If you’re scum, you’re playing me decently well, and probably are like “Flavor’s real easy to work”, but i don’t think that’s what’s happening?
I don't even know what flavor fever is
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1315, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1312, Ankamius wrote:you're so constantly hyperaware of your own playstyle as both alignments and put so much emphasis on the social aspect of the game

it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if you suddenly turned the tables solely to get an advantage during the day

all you really need is get universally townread and suddenly nothing actually matters anymore lol
Then you just have Flavor Fever. Paranoia of me being scum so bad you have to scum read me.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Gjt »

Anyone else have anything?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:11 am

Post by joges »

VOTE: invis
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:15 am

Post by joges »

In post 1294, Looker wrote:
In post 1221, joges wrote:
In post 1213, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1212, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:do not like
town
full claiming unless they have to
This is where you are misreading
Yoooooo, you aren't suspicious about Fuzzy (i mean i know you're voting but you haven't mentioned this little tidbit) that they just spoke in a definite?
VOTE: joges Do you think that bob3141 is town?

I don't remember anyone doing anything D1 singlehandedly.

@bob3141
: Do you believe that joges is town?

Spoiler:
(2) invisibility
- flavor leaf, thefuzzylogic99
(1) joges
- looker
(1) flavor leaf
- gjt

not voting (7) - invisibility, ankamius, SausasaurusRex, kanna, joges, bob3141, non lmh

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Why are you voting me? Only Bob's stands out to me from his posts. I think others are more likely scum before Bob though. Like invis, because obviously FL is smarter than me so I'm just going to do what he wants.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1355, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1315, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1312, Ankamius wrote:you're so constantly hyperaware of your own playstyle as both alignments and put so much emphasis on the social aspect of the game

it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if you suddenly turned the tables solely to get an advantage during the day

all you really need is get universally townread and suddenly nothing actually matters anymore lol
Then you just have Flavor Fever. Paranoia of me being scum so bad you have to scum read me.
That's not actually what's happening but if it makes sense to you then go ahead
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

I really don't think I'm in the wrong for questioning your alignment when:

1. You're heavily insistent on being town because of a scumflip to any challenge I throw at you
2. Two of the biggest three scumreads you have entering the day is me and another player I still think is town
3. Your read on me does a ballet number based on me trying to reconcile the way you entered the game as your alignment
4. This playerlist being mostly either green players or unproven players, which are less likely to confidently see through your bullshit when you're scum
5. Knowing from past games that you've successfully pulled the wool over stronger playerlists in recent memory and have a strong scum win%
6. All past experience between us indicating I'm really not willing to put up with the bullshit that your playstyle generates when it disrupts the game

Reconciling that as paranoia is bizarre to me since I know you're aware of me at least on some level despite not having as much direct contact with each other

I'd still expect you to have at least some idea of how I play scum since I masterminded the neighborhood manipulation in your sorc game, so the idea that you think I could be scum with Nom3 and invisibility and make such a piss poor effort in my entrance to the game is... idk. This exact situation happened when I replaced into jazz mafia and I put up a lot more of a fight than I'm doing here

I can believe that you legitimately don't remember either of those instances, but it still isn't congruent with your general view of how I play
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

But in the end I don't really see any strong possibilities for your partners except for gjt, so there isn't much point in harping on that right now

I'll just try to find more town I guess
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1293, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1291, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1287, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re the player I am most familiar with and I can’t even say I’m that familiar with you as a player.
Ok

Then I hope that you know why I find that even more weird with your bizarre stance on me since I joined the game and that you keep changing it based on how I'm acting towards you
I don’t base my reads off meta. I use it as complimentary. I read people’s potential agendas, and paint thousands of pictures and see which one looks correct. Then I dive deep into that picture, and I go forward like I’m correct, knowing I might not be, and when things start not to add up, I look into why, and usually that makes me reevaluate.

You are still ignoring multiple of my questions, like what purpose does me as a Hate Bus strong team scum player, ever force a lynch on ScumJOAT Nom on Day 1?

Like what scum purpose does that have? My scum game relies on gamestate control, something that doesn’t work unless partners are doing stuff.
So are you saying that you would never bus because you hate bussing. Or that you wouldnt bus your scum partner if they had a pr to use.

As i have seen you sort of bus although in that game your scum partners bussed you rather than you bussing them. Are you saying in that game you wouldnt of actualy bussed them although you were pushing scum reads. But be fine with them bussing you.

As i remeber in the other game where you were scum I dont realy remember you pushing your scum partners once. With you mostly just pushing town while trading on your fake doc claim.

So far i cant see why you would push a lynch on player you would know was a scum joat. As although you once had you team once do 2 no kills and day one fake claimed doc. I cant see the advantage for you to lead the lynch of one your team mates.

in addition to you feeling different this game to those 2 scum games of yours. Where you appeared to all be tryign to do misdirection in many directions. you do feel more linear in this game
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1266, Ankamius wrote:FL's posting today isn't as town as it looks

Fuzzy idk, probably town
So what do you feel is in FL posting that were missing. As he appears towny to me but you appear to see something that you beleive teh rest of us are missing.

What in your opinion has lead you to the conclusion that flav is scum. And what do you think his motivation for killing a player he would naturaly know is a town joat would be.

As it appear to me as flav pushs you more, you push back more. But im not sure yet if your scum trying to push back against the logic of player you feel is threat or more like skitter in her interactions with flav in plums game. Where she was scum reading flav day one but was unsure on him. And didnt risk want to risk lynching town flav. As i remember that game i was sure allot that pret was scum but was reluctant to lynch him until day 3. Although his partner bussed him first.

So ank do you feel pret is generally scum this day or do you think it is flav scum that has found a new gambit. And how has this progressed through out the day
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1206, Looker wrote:VOTE: TheFuzzylogic99

I see at this point you town read fuzzy. How has this changed as you voted him with your first vote of day 2. I see that you asked him few questions in day one after this point as well as mentioned in your last post that you think fuzzy could be trying to preserve his vca.

what did you mean by this last bit and what did you think of replies to your questions. As you have clearly changed from town read of him to being prepared to vote for him. Even if you did move of later to joges. How strong was your original town read on fuzzy. was it full town read or somewhere inbetween that and null town lean.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1294, Looker wrote:
town
Yoooooo, you aren't suspicious about Fuzzy (i mean i know you're voting but you haven't mentioned this little tidbit) that they just spoke in a definite?
VOTE: joges Do you think that bob3141 is town?

I don't remember anyone doing anything D1 singlehandedly.

@bob3141
: Do you believe that joges is town?

Spoiler:
(2) invisibility
- flavor leaf, thefuzzylogic99
(1) joges
- looker
(1) flavor leaf
- gjt

not voting (7) - invisibility, ankamius, SausasaurusRex, kanna, joges, bob3141, non lmh

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

As it stands he is largley still a null read for me at the moment along with quiet a few players so far this game. Quite rare for me to get strong reads day one. I often find your rigid hard reads are often wrong while ones soft reads that are often in flux are often right. With it often being better to leave a worm dangling to see if you can get scum to take a bite. As you can tell just as much by when and how if that fish pullign at the string is town or scum. Why i always like to hear back from quite series of questions as the more you can get to talk in response to there questiosn teh easier it is to read them.

I do hope nonI starts serously posting as its going to be impossible to read him with so few posts. Every time i thought they were goign to get proded. They would prod dodge and that continued until the town ended up mislynching him in both games.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

kanna you never answered my question on why you were so happy to lynch a potential pr claim yesterday. You only voted nom after you pushed for gjt lynch even after gtj claimed pr. When lynching pr claim on day one is never good for town as there is so much risk of actualy lynching a town pr.

What persuaded you in last day that nom was scum. Did you vote for him simply because you saw you couldnt get gjt and her lynch was the only alternative to your prefered lynch of gjt the claimed town pr. Or did the position of gjt and nom change. After a majority of players said they were not interested in risking lynching a pr claiment that day.

What do you now think of gjt full claim.

And how did you nom read progressed as at time you were still saying get gjt and that nom should be lycnhed tommorrow.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

town

So what about fuzzy do you think flav shoudl find suspect. As clearly you must see something or you wouldnt be asking why flav isnt suspicous.

If you think flav isnt suspicous of fuzzy what do you read on what was behind flav vote of him
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

nonImh what do you generaly think of everythign so far. as you have not answered any of my questions and have prety much not contributed much.

Be as verbose as you can
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Bob - I just really don’t see the point of bussing Nomnom there if I were scum. Sure, “that’s the point!!” But there are just much more I could have done. Scum theatre I do, as I did with Ben in the game you’re referring to, but they were never going to go down, I made sure Ben would be able to end game from him bussing me, which is something that I’m always for if necessary. If I’m the first scum down, my team usually wins. I’m a team player through and through.

Bob’s latest posts are extremely townie.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I think the Nicholai kill is an attempt to stop town communication. Nicholai was one of the most active players, and whilst Flavor Leaf and Ankiamus have posted a lot recently, I’m certain much more communication would have been made were Nicholai alive.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1370, SausasaurusRex wrote:I think the Nicholai kill is an attempt to stop town communication. Nicholai was one of the most active players, and whilst Flavor Leaf and Ankiamus have posted a lot recently, I’m certain much more communication would have been made were Nicholai alive.
Yeah, I miss Nicholai. He was the town leader, not me. I was that cool outlaw bandit type in the back the saloon that met up with him, and helped him get rid of his problem, i was expecting to get paid.

Now I’ll do it for free.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1363, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1266, Ankamius wrote:FL's posting today isn't as town as it looks

Fuzzy idk, probably town
So what do you feel is in FL posting that were missing. As he appears towny to me but you appear to see something that you beleive teh rest of us are missing.

What in your opinion has lead you to the conclusion that flav is scum. And what do you think his motivation for killing a player he would naturaly know is a town joat would be.

As it appear to me as flav pushs you more, you push back more. But im not sure yet if your scum trying to push back against the logic of player you feel is threat or more like skitter in her interactions with flav in plums game. Where she was scum reading flav day one but was unsure on him. And didnt risk want to risk lynching town flav. As i remember that game i was sure allot that pret was scum but was reluctant to lynch him until day 3. Although his partner bussed him first.

So ank do you feel pret is generally scum this day or do you think it is flav scum that has found a new gambit. And how has this progressed through out the day
no

it's me doing my job of checking for lose conditions, because I'm seeing the conditions met for a town loss in the case that FL is scum.

I don't think I understand how he thinks well enough to decipher his alignment accurately just from that one engagement, honestly it's probably just easier to assume he's town because the game's already over if he's not
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1228, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:like I said if yall want to lynch me to help the POE then I am okay with that
ew
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Invisibility »

flavor is always town
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells