shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by shos »

Alright I don't wanna work cuz I feel like shit and I have a pagetop here so I'll use it to get the message across

@everyone: please answer
Why would rolecop-shos counterclaim poyzin on D1, when bingles was at L-1 and you know he flipped town?

Shos was not a viable wagon.
Bingles was not his cult leader.

Rolecop-shos would coast under the radar; CL would cult poyzin the rolestopper; 3 cult undisturbed continuing the game. Rolecop-shos can then play some suicide move to get lynched, and korina will be recruited as well. 100% profit.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:00 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 943, shos wrote:
In post 941, Farkran wrote:
In post 938, shos wrote:So ah
It appears everyone is convinced that I am cult, but not cult leader, meaning I'm a rolecop.

Why does rolecop-shos counterclaim poyzin? When bingles is 1 second away from mislynch?
Attempt to remove poyzin first so you could recruit korina. Worst case scenario, you get lynched but you don't care.
How does that help me?
Rolecop me could have just shut up. Town lynches bingles, leader recruits poyzin. Easy.
No more fear of korina because there are no more recruiting being done. If one cultist dies, korina is recruited.
Even better, I rolecop random townies so that korina tracks me, town thinks I am CL and lynches me, win-win for cult.

There is absolutely no reason for cult-shos to CC there.
You prevent korina from getting his one try and you have nothing to lose.

But most importantly, there's absolutely no way town!shos refuses to FN and waits for korina to speak first in order to make sure he wasn't checked.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:19 am

Post by shos »

I WAS ASLEEP DUDE
and it in no way prevents korina from tracking anyone, so I don't see your point

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:28 am

Post by shos »

And seriously check the clock in Israel, check my sitewide acticity..
This post was posted in 2am MS time.
In post 844, shos wrote:There's no point in waiting for Korina, my assumption is that he's been culted tonight by default
The previous was posted in Jan 26, 2020 3:21 pm MS time. Guess where the hours between those went

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:33 am

Post by shos »

Sorry we're talking about the next post. That's 2am-8am, not before. The gap before is me kungfuing on Sunday

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Kerset »

Vote Count 2.01With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Farkran
(2): ObviousScum, Not A Korina Alt,
Blatant Scum
(2): Hectic, Farkran,
Poyzin
(1): shos,
shos
(0):
Kanna
(0):
ObviousScum
(0):
Hectic
(0):
Not A Korina Alt
(0):

Not Voting
(3): Poyzin, Kanna, Blatant Scum,

Spoiler: Votes since last votecount not reflected above
Hectic: ObviousScum,
Blatant Scum: Not A Korina Alt,
Poyzin: Farkran,

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-02-05 11:00:00).

Mod notes:
Not A Korina Alt has v/la on weekends
giv me pagetop :(
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Kanna »

OS is so town
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 950, shos wrote:Alright I don't wanna work cuz I feel like shit and I have a pagetop here so I'll use it to get the message across

@everyone: please answer
Why would rolecop-shos counterclaim poyzin on D1, when bingles was at L-1 and you know he flipped town?

Shos was not a viable wagon.
Bingles was not his cult leader.

Rolecop-shos would coast under the radar; CL would cult poyzin the rolestopper; 3 cult undisturbed continuing the game. Rolecop-shos can then play some suicide move to get lynched, and korina will be recruited as well. 100% profit.
Even though shos is 90% cult with his entry + not being able to confirm himself, this is true actually.

That’s why the solution that makes the most sense is: shos was the FN, Poyzin is the rolecop > shos got recruited last night. Why shos over Korina is a bit harder to say but i think it’s either because they thought they could persuade everyone Korina is unreliable today (unlikely, since no one has) or to spread WIFOM about the role stopper being real.

We really should looking for Poyzin partners at this point and imo, Farkran still fits the best
>the tunnel on Poyzin D1
>tunneled to him to the point where “he had to claim”. No one was on Poyz as much as Farkran.
>Poy makes sure to TR Farkran

VOTE: Farkran
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Kanna »

I am also very very strongly people voting Poyzin because the chance that he is cult but not CL is so high and we’ll absolutely lose if we go that way.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:51 am

Post by shos »

Sorry to disappoint, but still town. Makes sense, who wouldn't recruit a Tracker.

ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:55 am

Post by ObviousScum »

@mod
~3 hours from poyzin prod right? I know he's like 99% cult but I'd still like to see his brand of lolcatting
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Farkran »

@OS and Kanna, i really don't believe you are cult together, so you are just not reading the game and suffering from a large problem of agreement bias.

For instance, kanna, i am pretty sure you are townreading OS just because he's scumreading me. You have to realize this does not make any sense, and everyone among you who is not cult is literally throwing the game based on poor logic, poor memory and/or poor ability to read and summarize past events. If you are not willing to reread and actually put effort in FINDING a scumcase rather than building it from the bottom up, there's nothing i can do about you. There are, in particular, three things you have to realize:

1) While in d1 it would make sense that the CL forces cultist!poyzin to claim to lure out the PRs, in d2 this is no longer true. If the cult has 3 members, there are no more threats to them. There is no need to bus anyone. Their ONE AND ONLY concern is to let the CL survive. Nothing else matters at this point. I was voting poyzin because, before shos was confirmed cultist, poyzin had CL equity. I really, really, really do not get how you are not understanding this.
2) If i am CL and poyzin was my original partner, you are now assuming shos is town. A town friendly neighbor who chose not to visit anyone, and waited for korina to claim first. This is nonsense.
3) Point 2 also implies korina is cult, because there was no rolestopper to begin with. Cult!korina doesn't play like that, and recruiting anyone else does not make sense. It's not even worth gambiting over it, because as long as the CL remains hidden they can refill their ranks every day. Wifom has no benefits over canceling even a minor threat such as korina n1 investigation. In case i didn't made my point clear: their only concern is that the CL survives. Everything else is irrelevant.

This is about why your reasons to scumread me are based on a wrong premise. Next post is about who could be CL in this gamestate.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Farkran »

People that now have zero or next to zero CL equity: Poyzin, Korina, Kanna, and shos (this last one being most likely the original cultist).

Remaining people: Hectic, BS, OS, Farkran.

Reading from a perspective of who could be aligned with shos, it makes sense that BS is the best guess at CL. Read nolynch+BS+shos ISO together. Notice posts /, , , .

Also notice how BS maintained a nullish-scumlean read about shos around post but ended up never voting there, subsequently they stopped interacting with each other. Notice how EXACTLY those two slots took the longest time speaking after poyzin claim, which we now know it was true - very likely a sign that they were discussing together what and when to claim.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:48 am

Post by shos »

Farkran, you're literally ignoring the point I made. Perhaps you'll see that Kanna is already in agreement with me there. Get out of your tunnel.

ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

UNVOTE:
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:49 am

Post by shos »

It's.....global almost-prod time!
When you ask a question nobody wants to answer you know you're doing well.

Vote poyzin guys.

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Kerset »

Poyzin has been prodded
giv me pagetop :(
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Hectic »

For some reason, I'm a little low on motivation right now, but I did a quick skimread of Nolly/Bla, and I like him for CL still. He started the game off with the claiming CL and offering to recruit people thing, but he's lessened that over the game as it grows more risky. Also, a small wagon formed on him and he reacted with a reads list which I've never seen from the likes of Bla before. He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise. Being paranoid of Farkran and then sheeping him was also odd, and he went afk yesterday as soon as I asked him for some CL-reads. Haven't reread Farkran but will do that later today.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Hectic »

Oh yeah, sh0s is still confirmed cultist, and I'm still strongly of the opinion that he was the cult rolecop yesterday You shouldn't take anything he says too seriously. It's all WIFOM.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 968, Hectic wrote:Oh yeah, sh0s is still confirmed cultist, and I'm still strongly of the opinion that he was the cult rolecop yesterday You shouldn't take anything he says too seriously. It's all WIFOM.
Please answer the question.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 950, shos wrote:@everyone: please answer
-So that you can make this argument now to throw us off. Aka WIFOM.
-To make us think you were protecting Bingle, so as to ensure our mislynch on him.
-You're a CL that could've been lynched the next day, so you fakeclaimed in a very unusual/unnecessary situation to project regular cultist.

I haven't disregarded the third point, but there's never any reason to lynch you today rather than tomorrow, since a sh0s!regular cultist flip tells us absolutely nothing, since we know he's confirmed cult. That's to think about tomorrow. You prompting us with your question so much is weird if you're CL, but everything you do right now is random and we're aware you could be trying to throw us off, so I'm not really using how you're acting now to base my read.

It'd be more fun if you openculted and started trolling us tbh.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 908, shos wrote:sorry for the delay i'll be phoneposting soon. targeted nobody tonight
?
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 967, Hectic wrote:For some reason, I'm a little low on motivation right now, but I did a quick skimread of Nolly/Bla, and I like him for CL still. He started the game off with the claiming CL and offering to recruit people thing, but he's lessened that over the game as it grows more risky. Also, a small wagon formed on him and he reacted with a reads list which I've never seen from the likes of Bla before. He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise. Being paranoid of Farkran and then sheeping him was also odd, and he went afk yesterday as soon as I asked him for some CL-reads. Haven't reread Farkran but will do that later today.
ISO Voted, I did reads.
I joined the game with Voted (since I wanted to have a game where I make reads), then decided to troll the mod and join as Nolly instead.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Possible CLs: {Farkran, ObviousScum, Hectic, Kanna, Poyzin, shos}
Farkran goes out because I don't think he would like to push my mislynch as CL.
Poyzin goes out because he claimed when Bingle was the leading wagoon. Also, his claim was risky.
Leaving {ObviousScum, Hectic, Kanna, shos}
If we lynch shos and he turns into rolecop, we know Kanna is town. Yes, Kanna could stay at home, but the chances are small.
VOTE: shos
-Hectic
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 970, Hectic wrote:
In post 950, shos wrote:@everyone: please answer
-So that you can make this argument now to throw us off. Aka WIFOM.
-To make us think you were protecting Bingle, so as to ensure our mislynch on him.
-You're a CL that could've been lynched the next day, so you fakeclaimed in a very unusual/unnecessary situation to project regular cultist.

I haven't disregarded the third point, but there's never any reason to lynch you today rather than tomorrow, since a sh0s!regular cultist flip tells us absolutely nothing, since we know he's confirmed cult. That's to think about tomorrow. You prompting us with your question so much is weird if you're CL, but everything you do right now is random and we're aware you could be trying to throw us off, so I'm not really using how you're acting now to base my read.

It'd be more fun if you openculted and started trolling us tbh.
I literally could just hammer bingle.
To throw you off me by making you focus on me? Have you been reading the same thread? Seriously?
And-- fakeclaim unprovoked in order to prevent a Lynch THE NEXT DAY? Like, I could really just mislynch bingle and recruit poyzin, korina would never track me ever, dude.

Also 'confirmed' - you keep using that word but I don't think you know what it means me. You cannot answer my question logically and thus you simply disregard my posts as random spam. I call BS.