Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Shos, why target nobody?
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 974, shos wrote:I call BS.
Communication outside of the game is illegal.
You can't make a phone call with me.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 973, Blatant Scum wrote:Farkran goes out because I don't think he would like to push my mislynch as CL.
Why not? And aren't I pushing for your lynch too?

@sh0s: Lul, you're confirmed, m8. You "forgot" to submit an action, and your opening posts today were scummy on their own anyway.
In post 829, shos wrote:VOTE: poyzin
I don't think I need to talk today at all
In what world do you think you don't need to "talk today at all" after forgetting to submit your action?
I said we shouldn't pay much mind to what you're saying... and here I am arguing with you. Well played tbh.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 973, Blatant Scum wrote:Possible CLs: {Farkran, ObviousScum, Hectic, Kanna, Poyzin, shos}
Farkran goes out because I don't think he would like to push my mislynch as CL.
Poyzin goes out because he claimed when Bingle was the leading wagoon. Also, his claim was risky.
Leaving {ObviousScum, Hectic, Kanna, shos}
If we lynch shos and he turns into rolecop, we know Kanna is town. Yes, Kanna could stay at home, but the chances are small.
VOTE: shos
The same thing can be said about me, and you voted me.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Farkran »

Interactions between shos and BS do not make sense, really... BS, why is shos CL? Why am i not? Who do i push as mislynch if i am CL?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:38 am

Post by shos »

Hectic stay online ill brb

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 am

Post by shos »

In post 975, Blatant Scum wrote:Shos, why target nobody?
In post 977, Hectic wrote: @sh0s: Lul, you're confirmed, m8. You "forgot" to submit an action, and your opening posts today were scummy on their own anyway.
In post 829, shos wrote:VOTE: poyzin
I don't think I need to talk today at all
In what world do you think you don't need to "talk today at all"
Answers immediately, I'ma grab something to eat and do some stuff I need to - stay online you two

ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:46 am

Post by ObviousScum »

In post 431, Blatant Scum wrote:Leaving {Farkran, ObviousScum, Blatant Scum, Bingle, Poyzin, shos} as potential CLs.
Where {Farkran, Bingle, ObviousScum} will be pretty much unreadable. Amazing.
real talk tho what was this post again bs?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:07 am

Post by shos »

Egh shit. I wrote a really long post with analysis of all the cases but I simply made a mistake, in that I get conftowned even if I don't use my ability because of the PR.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:15 am

Post by shos »

I guess it doesn't matter much though, we'll have to lynch either me or poyzin eventually, and since of the two of us poyzin is the only one who can actually be CL, that has to be the lynch today.

From your POV:
if he flips cultist (leader) autowin
if he flips cultist (normal) then you know he just got recruited and that I am cult rolecop, meaning that Korina's result is true and I am to be forever ignored.
if he flips cultist (rolecop) then you know korina just got recruited and that I am conftown (for now) and the CL is in the pool of the others.
if he flips town RS then I'm cult rolecop and....CL is ballsy? and Korina's result is true again because poyzin was supposed to target Korina.

I don't think there are any more theoretical options from your POV.
on the other hand if you lynch me right now:
if I flip cultist (rolecop) then Korina's result is true
if I flip FN then we're extremely fucked because Korina is cult, her result is bullshit, and you STILL don't know if poyzin is CL or not

Poyzin simply has to go, and the sooner the better

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

You're funny, sh0s.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by shos »

Stop fucking ignoring me that pisses me off

ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

shos if you paraphrase the cult pt from monday the 20th I'll vote poy with you for a full 24 hours
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by shos »

In post 950, shos wrote:Alright I don't wanna work cuz I feel like shit and I have a pagetop here so I'll use it to get the message across

@everyone: please answer
Why would rolecop-shos counterclaim poyzin on D1, when bingles was at L-1 and you know he flipped town?

Shos was not a viable wagon.
Bingles was not his cult leader.

Rolecop-shos would coast under the radar; CL would cult poyzin the rolestopper; 3 cult undisturbed continuing the game. Rolecop-shos can then play some suicide move to get lynched, and korina will be recruited as well. 100% profit.
@obvscum
Answer appreciated

ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

poyz is CL or rolecop in my mind, I don't think you were scum when you cc'd so it's kinda a non-issue
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Kanna »

@everyone, but do you really think CL!Poy gambles on RS with a 33% of getting autolynched and ending the game?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Kanna »

I really really doubt Poy is CL and I really don't wanna lynch him.
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

shh don't tell shos that we're not lynching him I want her to tell me about the cult pt
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Kanna »

Oh uh...carry on then
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 961, Farkran wrote:@OS and Kanna, i really don't believe you are cult together, so you are just not reading the game and suffering from a large problem of agreement bias.

For instance, kanna, i am pretty sure you are townreading OS just because he's scumreading me. You have to realize this does not make any sense, and everyone among you who is not cult is literally throwing the game based on poor logic, poor memory and/or poor ability to read and summarize past events. If you are not willing to reread and actually put effort in FINDING a scumcase rather than building it from the bottom up, there's nothing i can do about you. There are, in particular, three things you have to realize:

1) While in d1 it would make sense that the CL forces cultist!poyzin to claim to lure out the PRs, in d2 this is no longer true. If the cult has 3 members, there are no more threats to them. There is no need to bus anyone. Their ONE AND ONLY concern is to let the CL survive. Nothing else matters at this point. I was voting poyzin because, before shos was confirmed cultist, poyzin had CL equity. I really, really, really do not get how you are not understanding this.
2) If i am CL and poyzin was my original partner, you are now assuming shos is town. A town friendly neighbor who chose not to visit anyone, and waited for korina to claim first. This is nonsense.
3) Point 2 also implies korina is cult, because there was no rolestopper to begin with. Cult!korina doesn't play like that, and recruiting anyone else does not make sense. It's not even worth gambiting over it, because as long as the CL remains hidden they can refill their ranks every day. Wifom has no benefits over canceling even a minor threat such as korina n1 investigation. In case i didn't made my point clear: their only concern is that the CL survives. Everything else is irrelevant.

This is about why your reasons to scumread me are based on a wrong premise. Next post is about who could be CL in this gamestate.
Don't know if this is still relevant, but I'll answer anyway:

1) Sure, there isn't a *need* to bus their partners, but is there any reason not to? Lynching one of the cultists is basically a mislynch because the cult can get that +1 back. It also ensures their CL is safe. Not addressing CL!Poy because obv reasons
2) no I'm not; I said in my prev post I think shos got recruited. We agree here.
3) This is exactly what I was talking about with the "WIFOM that the RS is real" thing. I'm p sure someone said this last game day, but it's possible for Poy to be a fake RS by the cult leader simply not recruiting him yesterday. With this, you can push the narrative that shos was the original cultist all along
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Kanna »

*edit: (3 isnt clear)

3) This is exactly what I was talking about with the "WIFOM that the RS is real" thing. I'm p sure someone said this last game day, but it's possible for Poy to be a functional-yet-fake!RS by the cult leader simply not recruiting Korina yesterday. With this, you can push the narrative that shos was the original cultist all along
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Kanna »

Basically, shos' play yesterday with the knowledge Bingle isn't CL is really agendaless so he is probably the real FN. He scumclaimed today, pretty sure. The rest is up in the air but IMO it's still Farkran.
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

Kanna what do you think of ?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Kanna »

ahhh i really can't make sense today sorry i think I'm just going to go to bed but my opinion still stands
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

VOTE: fark