Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 1023, Kerset wrote:
Poyzin requested to be replaced.
Not A Korina Alt has been prodded.
Cultist & cultee.

Poyzin slot has to go. Korina slot will stay an openwolf forever.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:26 am

Post by shos »

Hectic did I wrong you somehow, you've been practically attacking me the ENTIRE GAME.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 45, Hectic wrote:
In post 43, Null Vote wrote:Not_Cult Leader probably wants to instant hammer L-1 towns, right?
intent to put Farkran on L-1
that's... a VERY good point actually

NO LYNCH IS EITHER TOWN OR CULT LEADER
In post 74, Hectic wrote:SH0S
In post 82, Hectic wrote:THIS IS ACCEPTABLE

Kanna's a very slight townlean so far. Poyzin's entrance seems to be NAI for
reasons
, but I WANNA HEAR MORE FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING, POYZIN

I haven't liked what "Korina" chose to comment on when there were other more interesting things, but I agree his tone is very different to last time I played with him where he actually rolled cult

Bingle... i need to see more

SH0S

VOTE: sh0s
Practically against me since my fifth post

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:30 am

Post by shos »

Sorry ignore 45

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1026, shos wrote:Hectic did I wrong you somehow, you've been practically attacking me the ENTIRE GAME.
Nah, I love you, sh0s, that's why I have to be hard on you when you're scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 970, Hectic wrote:
In post 950, shos wrote:@everyone: please answer
Why would rolecop-shos counterclaim poyzin on D1, when bingles was at L-1 and you know he flipped town?
-So that you can make this argument now to throw us off. Aka WIFOM.
-To make us think you were protecting Bingle, so as to ensure our mislynch on him.
-You're a CL that could've been lynched the next day, so you fakeclaimed in a very unusual/unnecessary situation to project regular cultist.

I haven't disregarded the third point, but there's never any reason to lynch you today rather than tomorrow, since a sh0s!regular cultist flip tells us absolutely nothing, since we know he's confirmed cult. That's to think about tomorrow. You prompting us with your question so much is weird if you're CL, but everything you do right now is random and we're aware you could be trying to throw us off, so I'm not really using how you're acting now to base my read.

It'd be more fun if you openculted and started trolling us tbh.
And you seriously believe yourself here. for realz.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1024, Hectic wrote:
In post 1022, Farkran wrote:
In post 1021, Hectic wrote:So Farkran, were you trying to bait someone into putting you on L-1?
I was expecting to see a vote, yes. On the account of "verifying if i was being honest", to be specific. I had hoped it would come from hidden cult, because i honestly think my wagon is currently full town.
But does that not let confirmed-cult!sh0s hammer you if you're town? Why would you risk the possibility of town voting you since they found that statement scummy and wanted to test it, which allows sh0s to sweep in?
Because i wouldn't care. I think the wagon is already full town, so the person putting me at L-1, unless it was poyzin or shos themselves, was likely going to be the hidden scum. It could have been you or BS.

Besides, i just realized that pozyin and shos could have quickhammered without help from anyone when i was L-3... hmmm...
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Farkran »

This... doesn't really change anything from a solve standpoint, but there is the possibility that cult dodged the poyzin recruit in favor of obvious scum.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1031, Farkran wrote:
In post 1021, Hectic wrote:So Farkran, were you trying to bait someone into putting you on L-1?
I was expecting to see a vote, yes. On the account of "verifying if i was being honest", to be specific. I had hoped it would come from hidden cult, because i honestly think my wagon is currently full town.
But does that not let confirmed-cult!sh0s hammer you if you're town? Why would you risk the possibility of town voting you since they found that statement scummy and wanted to test it, which allows sh0s to sweep in?
Because i wouldn't care. I think the wagon is already full town, so the person putting me at L-1, unless it was poyzin or shos themselves, was likely going to be the hidden scum. It could have been you or BS.

Besides, i just realized that pozyin and shos could have quickhammered without help from anyone when i was L-3... hmmm...
I mean L-2, aka 3 votes
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:41 am

Post by shos »

I mean really I'll try
Theory 1shos is a rolecop
Bingle is at L-1. Deadline is in less than 20 hours. No other wagon is viable, nobody even talks about shos. Shos CCs a claimed town PR in order to make people think he is protecting Bingle so that town will mislynch him.
Last D1 VC before the lynch:
In post 776, Kerset wrote:
Vote Count 1.09With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Bingle
(3): Farkran, Poyzin, Not A Korina Alt,
Poyzin
(2): shos, Kanna,
Kanna
(2): Bingle, Blatant Scum,
Farkran
(1): ObviousScum,
shos
(0):
Blatant Scum
(0):
ObviousScum
(0):
Hectic
(0):
Not A Korina Alt
(0):

Not Voting
(1): Hectic,

Spoiler: Votes since last votecount not reflected above
ObviousScum.

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-24 12:00:00).

Mod notes:
Not A Korina Alt has v/la on weekends
Less then 24 hours left. Lynches are COMPULSIVE, which means that after (expired on 2020-01-24 12:00:00) person with the highest number of votes will be lynched, even if majority is not achieved.
Shos is really in danger, because Bingle, Kanna and Poyzin are leading wagons

I'm convinced

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1030, shos wrote:And you seriously believe yourself here. for realz.
Well, yeah. Are you trying to make us look like buddies or something with these interactions?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:43 am

Post by shos »

In post 1033, Farkran wrote:
In post 1031, Farkran wrote:

I mean L-2, aka 3 votes
I mean it *is* possible we're not cult together, right? like I've been saying a zillion times

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1032, Farkran wrote:This... doesn't really change anything from a solve standpoint, but there is the possibility that cult dodged the poyzin recruit in favor of obvious scum.
That's a good point; we should actually be avoiding L-2 until we're sure about who we want to lynch.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:46 am

Post by shos »

Theory 2shos is a rolecop
Bingle is at L-1. Deadline is in less than 20 hours. No other wagon is viable, nobody even talks about shos. Shos CCs a claimed town PR in order to be able to later say that cult-shos wouldn't CC poyzin.

Honestly I don't even know what to say. In hebrew there's s phrase that says literally "on top of the thief, the hat burns". sort of like liar liar pants on fire. Do you even understand how ridiculous this argument is

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:46 am

Post by shos »

In post 1037, Hectic wrote:
In post 1032, Farkran wrote:This... doesn't really change anything from a solve standpoint, but there is the possibility that cult dodged the poyzin recruit in favor of obvious scum.
That's a good point; we should actually be avoiding L-2 until we're sure about who we want to lynch.
not L-3?

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Hectic »

Lul, I'd love for all 3 scum to quickhammer town on L-3, but that's not gonna happen. We know you and Poyzin, we don't know the third.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:53 am

Post by shos »

Theory 3shos is a CL that could've been lynched the next day, so shos fakeclaims in a very unusual/unnecessary situation to project regular cultist.

Take a look at the D1 votecounts. You were on me the entire game until you moved to the mislynched Bingle. Apart from you, there was only Bingle, who late in his days had a strong, firm townread on me, based on his amazing cheat thing about the daytalk proof trick.

Also, for the record, if you think I am CL you should be voting me. So I'm pretty sure you don't believe this.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 1040, Hectic wrote:Lul, I'd love for all 3 scum to quickhammer town on L-3, but that's not gonna happen. We know you and Poyzin, we don't know the third.
If cult quicklynch we get to 4-3, do you realize this
if you have no idea who the cult leader is, why wouldn't cult do that

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1041, shos wrote:Also, for the record, if you think I am CL you should be voting me. So I'm pretty sure you don't believe this.
I haven't discounted it, but like I said before, there's no point lynching you today rather than tomorrow. A townflip would be better info than a rolecop!you flip.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1042, shos wrote:If cult quicklynch we get to 4-3, do you realize this
Because the 3rd person would unnecessarily confirm themselves as a cultist? And then we just have to pick right in you 3 after being able to examine interactions between you for the whole game.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 1043, Hectic wrote:
In post 1041, shos wrote:Also, for the record, if you think I am CL you should be voting me. So I'm pretty sure you don't believe this.
I haven't discounted it, but like I said before, there's no point lynching you today rather than tomorrow. A townflip would be better info than a rolecop!you flip.
Of course, but your theory only holds if I'm CL, if I am not mistaken? you literally said this.
In post 1044, Hectic wrote:
In post 1042, shos wrote:If cult quicklynch we get to 4-3, do you realize this
Because the 3rd person would unnecessarily confirm themselves as a cultist? And then we just have to pick right in you 3 after being able to examine interactions between you for the whole game.
lol based on the stupid bingle lynch I wouldn't be worried as CL lol

ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:37 am

Post by ObviousScum »

VOTE: bs
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:37 am

Post by ObviousScum »

Bingle lynch was cash money
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Hectic »

UNVOTE: Bla

Would rather not risk L-2s until we've decided.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Kerset »

mine