Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Boon if you really want I'll reread wimpy but I took one look at that slot and it just read like it was screaming town at the top of its lungs
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it I had maybe 2 or 3 reasons only for thinking Ank could be scum, fine, I’d reconsider or wait it out a bit longer, but there’s so many different events that all add up to a scum agenda. It’s not one single thing, it’s the combination of them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1851, Detective Pikachu wrote:Boon if you really want I'll reread wimpy but I took one look at that slot and it just read like it was screaming town at the top of its lungs
Why? ScumPersivul is aggro. I believe you to be town reading NAI reasons, tbh. A lot of people do that with aggro players.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 407, SausasaurusRex wrote:The first non-rvs vote occurs in post 16, where Invisibility accuses theFuzzyLogic99 of being scum. He does this because Fuzzy voted himself during rvs. I think that for Invisible to vote because of that during rvs is unreasonable.
Anyone
can be voted in rvs, it’s just jokes which will eventually create discussion. This forces me to come to the conclusion that further discussion was exactly why Invisibility voted Fuzzy here. Scum!Invisibility should know this is an inviable option, and town!Invisibility has no reason yet to believe Fuzzy is scum.
In the next post, Fuzzy calls it scummy to want to lynch the town potato. I find this strange, as, by this point, nobody has established themselves as anything, much less a “town potato”, which (correct me if I’m wrong), means people have good reason to believe he is town, and is being needlessly voted. For Fuzzy to simultaneously vote himself and call himself a “town potato” seems contradictory.
In , Kanna asks Fuzzy why he called himself the town potato. Fuzzy answers about 40 posts later, saying:
“Why did you self vote.....

because it was a funny response, at least in my opinion. TBF though I am easily entertained.

Why did call yourself the town potato?.....
see above statement”
I don’t see this as an appropriate justification, but, due to it being rvs and Fuzzy not appearing to do anything scummy later, I will let it pass. For now.

It is now that I make my first dispute with Nicholai. I voted him for what I felt was biased treatment against people, and not necessarily because I thought that he was scum. If someone has no votes on them, a vote can be used not only to indicate you think they’re scum, but also just to get their attention and show you didn’t like a comment. This was my intention during this post. This will cause the other player to write a defence, which Nicholai did, as I expected. However, this post was based around meta, and, having no meta experience with Kanna, I was unable to accept it fully. However, I could partially accept it, which helped shift Nicholai from scum to null. I know I wrote in that I thought it was scummy, but upon further consideration I don’t think it was.

In , Salemence calls Fuzzy town, I would like him to elaborate on that.

In , Nicholai calls Non Ihm town, but I believe this to be sarcasm.

In , Nicholai says Kanna has obvtowned, but I’m not seeing where she did that by that point. The only thing that comes close is , but that’s not enough for a guaranteed town.

Near this point, a Salamence wagon forms, reaching L-3. I disagree with this wagon, at this point Salamence hasn’t done anything scummy.

Will be continued later.

Also this is townie
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

VOTE: Ank

@Dp
Yeah i hated the interaction between FL and Wimpy.... I thought it muddied the water instead of clarifying if Wimpy was town or scum. I know that Fl insists it was a good push but i thought it was just terrible.

Also i am sad now as I miss FL scum reading me for bad reasons
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 507, Kanna wrote:
In post 487, Looker wrote:I'm a girl, but VOTE: Wimpy.

You've had the most interaction, and, even if you're town...
In post 206, Wimpy wrote:Mislynch day 1 is actually preferable
Here we go again
In post 545, Kanna wrote:You called?

Anyways my opinion is I think Wimpy’s being genuine rn. I can also understand the frustration because this initial reasoning of voting him because of the mislynch thing is baaaad + I’m not sure I understand these latest jumps on him either.
In post 576, Kanna wrote:tbf though, I'm wondering if I was wrong about it being a scummy push because a lot of people have been bringing it up that way so maybe it's a misunderstanding. It's still a bad push though and with how much you guys are targeting Wimpy, he's probably town.

Possible Ankamius/Kanna Scum/Scum associations.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1855, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:VOTE: Ank

@Dp
Yeah i hated the interaction between FL and Wimpy.... I thought it muddied the water instead of clarifying if Wimpy was town or scum. I know that Fl insists it was a good push but i thought it was just terrible.

Also i am sad now as I miss FL scum reading me for bad reasons
That’s why scum get in those 1v1’s. It happens a lot because it comes across as TvT.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 663, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Flavor
I am just trying to deescalate the situation. Hope you are able to see that

Yes I am very much like this IRL , I am being sincere as well
This was extremely townie, actually
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:13 pm

In post 28, Wimpy wrote:Voting for yourself makes zero sense so I guess we’ve got something in common
the fact he's not voting fuz in this post is +1 town wimpy points
In post 31, Wimpy wrote:
In post 29, Salamence20 wrote:
Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m Boonskiies.
I’m Salamence20
I am Batman
sillier than I expect from wimpy but I haven't been in rvs with him much iirc but I'll call it -1 wimpy town points

In post 54, Wimpy wrote:
In post 52, Nicholai wrote:what does this mean?
it means he is the backup mod for this game and he is making a post so it appears in his post list.
Getting skitter's gender wrong is -1 town wimpy points even though this isn't really game related
In post 72, Wimpy wrote:Well kanna has only 1 completed game and a skim of that game, I don't see early obv towning. i can't comment on ongoing games so I don't believe you.
+5 town wimpy
In post 206, Wimpy wrote:Mislynch day 1 is actually preferable
+5 town; this is a very townbeard fight to pick for no reason
In post 300, Wimpy wrote:
In post 290, Salamence20 wrote:Wimpy youre pretty cool when youre not a petty sumbitch
Gee thanks Wally. I think you’re pretty swell yourself.
I'm just marveling that Wimpy said thanks this isn't AI
In post 387, Wimpy wrote:But skitter. She’s the worst. Do something;)
pocketing the mod is scummy -2 town points
In post 396, Wimpy wrote:joges and rex both logged on since their last posts and nothing here. tinfoil hat, what if they were talking in their scum chat
+2 town points, most scum don't push on shit like this (most the time anyway)
In post 590, Wimpy wrote:Ok boomer
pretty sure this is why FL is tunneling the shit out of this slot
In post 606, Wimpy wrote:I’m not even picking a fight with anyone. Why do you think that?
+5 town wimpy
In post 622, Wimpy wrote:
In post 615, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve also done more than the majority of players in this game, and have been a focus even when I’m not playing, so that’s another false narrative you’re pushing, which is the exact point of pushing a surface level lurker play.
This is a lie.
+2 town wimpy for directness and clarity
In post 623, Wimpy wrote:You’ve done absolutely nothing.
+1 town wimpy
In post 516, Wimpy wrote:
In post 508, Kanna wrote:Still think that’s a bad reason but maybe it’s common to take it that way?^
It is a bad reason. Everyone who used it is an idiot. So that’s like half the game. So I’m fine being the mislynch. This is supposed to be a team game but there’s like 4/5 people who I won’t be able to work with so me dying is better than me being frustrated.

I at least called it. Flavor did exactly what I said he was going to do. At first he didn’t but that was for show since I called him out on it.

@flavor. I didn’t try to discredit you btw. I merely spoke the truth. Truth hurts sometimes but that’s your own fault.

Joges or Rex are who I think are scum. I’m vt.

Good luck town.
a little earlier in the iso than I remembered it honestly but still reads pretty town to me

RULING:

TOWN AF
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:13 pm

Stop tunneling his slot just because he called you a Booner :P
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Looker »

This is becoming slightly annoying.
In post 1748, SausasaurusRex wrote:Expect an answer to this - and every other question asked of me - in about 10 hours. I would also like to apologise for my inactivity. I’ve been incredibly busy this week, and will be until Friday. After that, however, I’ll be fully active again.
That's what joges said.
  • If Ankamius is not scum, then theFuzzyLogic is.
@bob1341
: Do you post only from a phone?
In post 1814, Ankamius wrote:FL

you have to realize

I'm literally burnt out on mafia and don't care enough to fight my own lynch in a playerlist that is not going to be receptive to it
and I've been working overtime on the most stressful shift this past week and am going to be continuing this week for the same thing

I really do not feel the need to try very hard to stop it
It does go from feeling like you're talking into a void to arguing with a brick wall.
VOTE: Ankamius
I feel your reaction to nomnomnom's AtE attempt was a little overdrawn. Sal's early vote on Wimpy is also coincidental.

Spoiler:
sausasaurus rex (3)
~ detective pikachu, invisibility, kanna
ankamius (4)
~ flavor leaf, gjt, thefuzzylogic99, looker
looker (1)
~ pine
kanna (1)
~ ankamius

not voting (2) ~ SausasaurusRex, bob3141

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 708, nomnomnom wrote:Skimmed the thread heavily. First read gave me the impression FL is town. Wimpy reads frustrated town.

I don't know why but that early wagon on Salamance stood out for me for some reason. joges' vote really sucked but what I found more awful is Nicholai and Invisibility joining in so I think there's scum in that trio?

I'd say it's more likely to be in the follow up votes so Invis/Nicholai would be my guess although joges' post history isn't brilliant either.

invis are you always this lolrandom or
In post 710, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 709, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Nom can you explain your reasoning behind your reads
FL's just playing his usual town game. Wimpy reads genuine frustrated town because I've rarely seen scum out a VT claim like that unless they're gambitting and the replacing out sounds town too to me. Think the other 3 are clear tho

If you mix in Kanna’s posts from earlier spewing me as town based on Sala/Nomnom commenting towards me mixed in with my hard push on Nomnom, then this even makes sense as town spewing the Wimpy slot.

I think my Nomnom/Ank/Kanna slot might be correct, but I’m still not positive on Kanna.

@DP - Persivul comes off super townie early like that as scum. Don’t just look at Wimpy, look around him.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:16 pm

Spoiler: for those who don't realize this one was a joke
In post 1859, Detective Pikachu wrote:pocketing the mod is scummy -2 town points
In post 1652, Detective Pikachu wrote:I think skitter30 should replace in for joges. She'd solve this game in no time :giggle:
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:16 pm

Wait is wimpy persivul? I feel like he isn't but maybe I missed something

is that a theory or something you know?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:17 pm

Wimpy is like way easier to read than Persivul imo
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

looooool
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 72, Wimpy wrote:Well kanna has only 1 completed game and a skim of that game, I don't see early obv towning. i can't comment on ongoing games so I don't believe you.
You called this townie, but this looks like Classic ScumPersivul to me.

When I was scum with him, he discredited me a lot early. That’s how he interacts with other scum, and the entire basis of this is him discrediting a town read on someone, so the fact you just put this at +5 townie points merits your entire system incorrect.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm disengaging

cya
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1864, Detective Pikachu wrote:Wait is wimpy persivul? I feel like he isn't but maybe I missed something

is that a theory or something you know?
Yeah. If it’s not Persivul, it’s Robbvna or Rb, but someone here said he outed as Persivul.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:19 pm

it's clearly not rb, rb isn't that coherent

I don't really think it's persivul either but I at least have doubts on that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 735, Gjt wrote:In fact I've got a gut feeling

VOTE: Nomnomnom
In post 737, nomnomnom wrote:???

I'm honestly really confused by your posts and your logic
In post 739, joges wrote:
In post 734, Gjt wrote:I would've thought you would have already checked their ISO when you took over. It's not a stupid question, but then if your Scum you wouldn't need to I guess as you would know who is Town and can just call it your own reads
Here's a theory. This is a scum point of view. Why would a town player need to read what their replacement has done? I would think scum replacing in would want to see what kind of BS the previous player in their slot has posted or thought. People lying will care what their spot has said, people not lying will just start from their entrance and go.

Gjt asking this makes me think they have a scum point of view as I feel only scum would want to read the previous player said.

VOTE: Gjt

This chain is interesting.

Looker/Joges have some out of the box scum appeal after my reread, but they’re 3rd wolf if anything.

Gjt/Myself spewed town through Nomnom.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:21 pm

In post 1867, Flavor Leaf wrote:When I was scum with him, he discredited me a lot early. That’s how he interacts with other scum, and the entire basis of this is him discrediting a town read on someone, so the fact you just put this at +5 townie points merits your entire system incorrect.
Is your entire meta case based on the presupposition that this is persivul?

I have never incorrectly towncased Persivul; my issue is usually not having a read on him because he's so loaded with AtE

Wimpy has AtE but it's like, different
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1870, Detective Pikachu wrote:it's clearly not rb, rb isn't that coherent

I don't really think it's persivul either but I at least have doubts on that
Nah, I had that exact same argument with Rb multiple times tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1872, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1867, Flavor Leaf wrote:When I was scum with him, he discredited me a lot early. That’s how he interacts with other scum, and the entire basis of this is him discrediting a town read on someone, so the fact you just put this at +5 townie points merits your entire system incorrect.
Is your entire meta case based on the presupposition that this is persivul?

I have never incorrectly towncased Persivul; my issue is usually not having a read on him because he's so loaded with AtE

Wimpy has AtE but it's like, different
I actually don’t care who it is tbh.

I’m just countering your bad town reasonings with meta.

I’m pushing on more of an aggro personality base rather than meta.