Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

legit

this looks almost exactly what happens when I go into tunnel mode on shit that isn't actually scum, except I'm not willing to put up with it and make the game completely unreadable on the offchance that people get their shit together after they realize I'm town and start realizing that maybe people are just looking at the game the wrong way

just realize, I have the highest BoP on reading Detective Pikachu here, and it's pretty obvious he's town. I expect FL to go along with his fucking crusade and try to lynch him, but I guarantee you town will straight up lose by lynching him after me.

Gjt is just fucking scum. Straight up. His logic for thinking I'm scum is horrifically bad and the fact that he's endlessly doubling down on it despite having to realize by now that something is straight up wrong with it really is not ever a town thought process.

Kanna-slot, Joges-slot, or FL are the most likely partners. Fuzzy I guess can be a partner if somehow all 3 aren't, but I expect all scum are within those four slots. I don't think it's impossible FL is just scum trying to brute force this lynch through while I don't give a shit about the game so that I don't have the opportunity to drag people to the correct answer later on, but who the hell knows honestly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

get this shit over with

VOTE: Ankamius
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Sounds good, if Ank is town, I won’t go after DP.

Someone hammer. This is likely a LAMIST attempt.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

For the record, any protectives should always be on Det Pikachu. Period.

No exceptions.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:19 am

Post by Gjt »

Even the self vote is scummy. I'm not Scum, I'll make everyone a deal, if I flip Scum I will never play here again. That's how much truth there is in my claim
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Gjt »

Final act of desperation in order to get beleived as Town
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1956, Gjt wrote:Even the self vote is scummy. I'm not Scum, I'll make everyone a deal, if I flip Scum I will never play here again. That's how much truth there is in my claim
This is against site rules.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1921, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 1647, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1507, Detective Pikachu wrote:Not sure who in gjt - bob - fuzzy - rex gets moved out of poe but at least two names are town

Who wants to sell me town on one of those 4?
In post 1546, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 891, SausasaurusRex wrote:My apologies for the number of posts. I had intended to put it in a single post, but, due to me using a mobile, I could not get the formatting to work. I believe I covered the important bits, but if anyone thinks I missed something, please tell me and I will rectify it.
Currently, I don’t believe anyone is scummy enough for a vote.
In post 1052, SausasaurusRex wrote:VOTE: Nomnomnom
sausage rex can you expand on what you thought made nom scummy enough to vote between 891 and 1052?
@rex these 2 would be nice for me thxxxxxx
I can sell you town on me. I’ve consistently provided justification for both my opinion and my reads, which, whilst it may have occasionally been somewhat far-reaching (as I realise in hindsight), a slightly far-reaching read is better than no read. In addition, I have answered (or will do so very shortly) every question that has been asked of me. This is always more towny than not doing so.
Every time someone has said my justification was not understandable, I have always written a more clear one.
If you wish to look at wagon composition, you will note that if there were 7 scum on the wagon, we would have lost. This may seem a trivial statement, but it is necessary fo further expansion. For if not everyone on the wagon is scum, we have determined there were town on the wagon. Again, trivial. We can also say there was at least one scum slot not on the wagon: the nomnom slot itself. Therefore, we can gather there was likely a maximum of 2 scum on the wagon. This means we can’t call anyone scum just for being on the wagon, as at least 5 of them were not. We can, perhaps, look at their wagon status in relation to their posts, but simply being on the wagon is not good enough justification for them being scum. As a result of that, any wagon - only justification against me - or anyone else - is unfounded.
Of course, after the second lynch, we have more information, and can therefore begin to judge people purely from wagon composition, but at this stage, we may not.

PEdit: my original post deleted, please wait a few minutes and I’ll have every other question answered.
thats happened to me few times. nothing worse then losing a long posts havign spent time writing it. Often when that happens i reduce what woudl have been something liek 10 sentances to one short one.

I still dont get why people are scum reading rex. All i can see is a blank vote for nom that had roots. So wasnt a true blank vote as not many posts before you had indications that rex was going that way. So it inst vote out of the blue.

I cant see how the current rex wagon isnt scum driven. Just like how that first wagon on rex looked scummy. I cant see atleast one being scum being on that first one and sicne we have allot of the same players push a lynch on rex who to me looks towny to me.

Invisibility, kanna, Non lmh, Ankamius <first tiem round

detective pikachu, invisibility, looker, kanna <second time round

Of those on rex i think teh least liekly to be that scum is dp. As although nom was in his slot during the first wagon. He is on second time round and unlike nom has pleanty of posts to read. His overall push on rex looks wrong but i cant really see scummy vibe to it. It just seems to me a flawed case that has been influenced by his read of those who were on rex at the time. As i cant see how some could come to the concussion that rex is scum otehrwise. Without having the flawed reasoning that the wagon is all town so rex can only be anything but scum.

Now most wagons that reach 4 scum do often have atleast one scum but thats not always the case. So even if DP read was right that wouldnt automatically mean rex must be scum. As to me he just reads a new town. With a general newness to these types of games.

After 2/3 of wagons tend to have atleast one scum but at the end of the there are always that 1/3.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

Ank i dont get your current push against flav. To me flav is looking very much like town. As he doesnt appear to be giving off the same vib as he did in those games. His play style in both although different from each other dont resemble his current play. In both of those both times during day one i got a scummy feeling from him. But alas in the large it was a doc or scum sort of feeling but alas he ended up claiming doc and bought it :-( And when he changed his claim to indecisive doc i thoght he was just the doc gambiting.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1953, Ankamius wrote:get this shit over with

last time ive seen you do this is when you were scum. Your last few posts is just making me feel liek your trying to soem ate that you tried that game
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't think fl is scum

He's in my scum list because gjt is scum
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1961, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1953, Ankamius wrote:get this shit over with

last time ive seen you do this is when you were scum. Your last few posts is just making me feel liek your trying to soem ate that you tried that game
I specifically suicided in that game to manipulate the gamestate.

I'm doing the same thing here, just as town this time.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Annk unvote

Bob wtf are you talking about a push on boon?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:27 am

In post 1958, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1956, Gjt wrote:Even the self vote is scummy. I'm not Scum, I'll make everyone a deal, if I flip Scum I will never play here again. That's how much truth there is in my claim
Only if there was any xpectation he would plausibly keep the deal, then it would be, instead this is like hyperbolic ate
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:30 am

I can't believe I asked sausage for a townread in my poe and sausage wall towncased himself and skipped bob and gjt

Anyway, I feel like I should vote pine as encouragement to catch up here but I'm still trying to decide if anything in those posts was townreadable

ank what did u think of sausage there?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

I barely read his posts
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

I thought it was townposting
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1802, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1800, Flavor Leaf wrote:Plus the Ank/FL reads are just super awkward to be coming from scum, I feel he genuinely feels that way, and in fact, Ank flips scum, he’s right.
this is like

aggressively bad FL

AGGRESSIVELY bad

That little side push. If she was town i would of thought she woudl said somethign around teh lines of bad town push. Maybe somethign got lost in translation of the net

I was suprised to see ank make such a sujestion even if it was just passing remark
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1799, Ankamius wrote:FL are you scum
In post 1800, Flavor Leaf wrote:Plus the Ank/FL reads are just super awkward to be coming from scum, I feel he genuinely feels that way, and in fact, Ank flips scum, he’s right.
this is like

aggressively bad FL

AGGRESSIVELY bad
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

just comes across to me as ank trying to shade flav.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

I've been very adamant for a while now that FLs reads are bad

And he radicalized his scumread on me over time and consistently called my townreads scum and my scumreads town

Fuck yeah its going to piss me off and shock therapy is a lot more likely to snap him out of it than trying to reason with him is

I'm sure as fuck not going to get anywhere endlessly arguing nonsense with him for dozens of pages on end
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1969, bob3141 wrote:
this is like

aggressively bad FL

AGGRESSIVELY bad

That little side push. If she was town i would of thought she woudl said somethign around teh lines of bad town push. Maybe somethign got lost in translation of the net

I was suprised to see ank make such a sujestion even if it was just passing remark
Ftr this post is really town
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1958, Ankamius wrote:
Which part? If I've done something against site rules then I apologise