Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 2220, Flavor Leaf wrote:Anyone wanna flash wagon Looker.
Nope
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, this is actually one of those games that scum is in the people who aren’t town reading me.

I haven’t been this blatantly town even when I was an IC.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m masons with Bob. Move on
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Wait, but by boon logic does that mean you're claiming a guilty?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

No, I’ve only done that once.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2022, Invisibility wrote:
In post 2018, Detective Pikachu wrote:Why vote ank vissy?

Anyway I still have no problem with scum bob here

VOTE: bob
I agreed with fl's recent posts about her play
You my boy.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:12 pm

where did you end up on fuzzy?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1985, insomnia wrote:Read the case

Bob and vizzy are probably scum together, their questions aren’t meant to sort anyone, it’s more like...they’re making people accuse other people, if that makes sense. They don’t have an actual stance on anything.

Bob’s questions are typical scum that wants to contribute without actually taking a stance on anything. I didn’t like how he tried to save Sala out of the dirt he placed himself. Mafia is a game of what people do, as much as what people don’t do. He didn’t hop on sala and even tried to help him by expounding on his read even though he made a terrible vote on Wimpy at some point.

I can probably make a case at some time where I pick each post apart, but I don’t think it’s necessary. Try and skim through Bob’s questions and vizzy’s and you’ll probably come to the same conclusion. Their questions aren’t really meant to sort anyone, they both have “leading questions” meaning, they are guiding someone to an answer, which scum use a lot more than town.

Bob has asked 10000 questions but didn’t manage to form any reads based off them. He keeps asking questions that he doesn’t follow up on, because he knows everyone’s alignment and doesn’t care to truly sort them. There’s no real, organic progression to anything in bob’s reads. Granted I stopped at like page 20 but still.

And ank, I can’t believe you actually scum read gtj there lol. If he comes back, is 5-5 leading wagons with his scum buddy, why does he unvote and rethink it all instead of aiming for an anti-spew here?
In post 1976, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:UNVOTE: Ank
I need to think about this...cause right now Ank is pinging town a little bit .
In post 1979, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE:
Ugh. The LAMIST worked.

Looks like I’m gonna have to bring up the trajectories of her posts again
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Invisibility, SausasaurusRex, TheFuzzylogic99, bob3141, Gjt, Pine/joges

Who out of this list would you Bet 1000 Boon Bucks on being town, not from mech bullshit or pre-flip associatives but just on play?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fuzzy’s town, Ank scum.

Invisibility/Kanna slot can be scum with Ank, but idk if they make sense without. Maybe 1 not both
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2233, Detective Pikachu wrote:Invisibility, SausasaurusRex, TheFuzzylogic99, bob3141, Gjt, Pine/joges

Who out of this list would you Bet 1000 Boon Bucks on being town, not from mech bullshit or pre-flip associatives but just on play?
Rex, Bob, Gjt.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 1876, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 745, Ankamius wrote:lmao nomnomnom is town

nice
In post 1879, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 797, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 796, Nicholai wrote:alright i'm done here, that's more than enough effort for one day.

omnom rex gjt invis are potential scum for me right now

let me know who you're townreading omnom, and please elaborate your scumread on me if it still there outside of the salsa vote

@gjt: what's your opinion of rex so far this game?
I think what you posted reads more town. Wimpy's slot is town imo so Ank must be town. I read FL as town. I don't recognize Bob's posts as belonging to his scumgame, he's much more assertive here, so slight town lean.

I'm not sold on your Gjt scumlean.

I think joges or invis is where it's at, despite invis being lolrandom because if there's any day to deal with this, it's day 1 imo.
Looking back, I don’t think Nomnom bussed indirectly here. It’s unnecessary. I reread her conversation with Nicholai, and they were trying to work Nicholai. Invisibility mixed in with genuineness and being at the wrong place at the wrong time looks like they were setup to look scummy. I think Invis is town.

Joges was also town read by Nich in a good way, so I think I’m good with it. Nomnom wants to get sold on Gjt, so it happens then a wagon forms.

Bob/Wimpy slot look like where Nomnom would mention scum partners, tbh.

So Ank must be town and insistence that Wimpy looks townie looks really bad in hindsight too.
In post 1881, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 804, Ankamius wrote:
In post 778, Nicholai wrote:
In post 725, Looker wrote:Do you TR ankamius like you TR wimpy?
i townread the slot, slight town pings from Ank calling omnom town in the way she did it but otherwise nothing on her
In post 745, Ankamius wrote:lmao nomnomnom is town

nice
i know it's slightly contradictory to read this post as town and then question it, but i'm TRing it's tone(?) rather than the read itself. why did you call omnom town after her interaction with gjt? can her frustration not come from scum?
Nom tends to struggle keeping her tone and thought processes consistent with each other as scum

She's already showing consistency
Another.
In post 1891, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ank, who am I sheeping?
In post 931, Ankamius wrote:
In post 927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ank, who am I sheeping?
why are you asking me this
In post 932, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why no answer rather than the question of you being asked?

Bear in mind, I thought your predecessor was scum.
In post 933, Ankamius wrote:because that came out of left field and the way I answer it changes based on context???

that can be interpreted as you pushing me saying you sheeped someone, but I never did
that can be interpreted as you asking me who you should sheep, but I never indicated being that into the game yet
that can be interpreted as you asking me to go into my townreads... I guess? but that's still a weird interpretation when it comes out of nowhere

all three of those give very different answers and depending on my mood I can interpret it in any of those three ways
In post 934, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why is it out of left field?
Maybe that’s just where I’ve been lurking around while you all play baseball, a dying sport.
In post 935, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s a fair question to ask of the player who replaced the slot I was pushing
In post 939, Ankamius wrote:and yes the fact that you're scumreading my slot makes it even more ??? to me
In post 940, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, I don’t plan on explaining to you the context prior to your answer. That’s essentially the entire point of asking you.
In post 941, nomnomnom wrote:As much as I dislike it VOTE: Gjt

Not much time and there's a chance this push on me is scummy with the really bad reasoning so it's worth pursuing. Invis is never going to pick off so yeah.
In post 942, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 939, Ankamius wrote:and yes the fact that you're scumreading my slot makes it even more ??? to me
Why? I’m a giant reactionary player, and I both A) create gamestate wide reactions, and B) elicit reactions from specific players.

I’m helpful to the core engine of a game to progress, even whilst barely attending.

Still hated this exchange from Ank. Also, Nomnom tried to distract right in the middle of it by pushing to Gjt.
In post 1894, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 964, Ankamius wrote:oh hey salamence was town too
In post 965, Ankamius wrote:
In post 204, Gjt wrote:I will purely be judging everyone on their actions on this game because I'm too lazy nor have the time to go check up on the history of everyone. Maybe its something I can pick up after a few more games here.

I will probably be playing in a way which you won't like and will observe a lot more before posting as a lot of what I see is basing current posts from previous games.

From what I've seen if Nicolai is Town probably won't last long because from experience Scum tend to hate active Townies. Chances are we will mislynch D1 unless someone seriously slips which is why scum often stay quiet D1 (not helping myself there) they'll spread their votes across Town. Not sure how many you usually get on a team here, but one I expect to vote/push one of their team mates. A lot of this phase is keeping track of the votes and who people chop and change too.

I don't have any strong leads yet, maybe a couple now leaning a little towards Town, but as said previously in my mind you are all Scum until you have convinced me otherwise
this is one of the most political things I've ever seen in a mafia game
In post 966, Ankamius wrote:
In post 0, Espeonage wrote:Flavor Leaf
Jacku replaced by Salamence20* nomnomnom

Invisibility

Wimpy Ankamius

SausasaurusRex

TheFuzzylogic99

Kanna

Nicholai

joges

bob3141

pisskop replaced by Looker
Non lmh

Gjt*
p10 reads
In post 973, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

this is always the funniest answer to any situation
What another incredibly rough trajectory from Ankamius. Played the me vote as a joke, but it came right after I voted for Nomnom, and I’m nulled on the list.

Also the Gjt political post in hindsight’s rough.

If Nomnom didn’t get flipped this wouldn’t have looked bad yet either, but even the Salamence was town is poor.
In post 1897, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 975, Ankamius wrote:now you see why I would call invisibility lynchbaity
In post 979, Nicholai wrote:
those two games are almost a year apart though, and the scum one was 2 months after he joined the site. i wouldn't put much stock into that.
In post 983, Invisibility wrote:oh wow one day VOTE: gtj
In post 984, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 977, Invisibility wrote:
In post 953, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 925, Invisibility wrote:ok honestly
VOTE: rex
What caused you to change your stance on me? You townread me earlier and didn't explain what changed your mind.
not that many days and no one I really strongly scumread more
In post 983, Invisibility wrote:oh wow one day VOTE: gtj
These don't match up. If I was your top scumread, why would you vote Gjt?
In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gjt’s town. Obv mislynch is obv. He’s a compromise wagon because deadline
In post 993, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum is on that wagon
In post 996, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum doesn’t gain anything from bussing a partner here, and by no means should that ever go through if he is actually scum in that case.

People are voting him because they don’t know who to vote. We don’t have a lot of info in the game yet, so it shows that the Gjt lynch is something that scum are 100% okay with happening.

He’s not scum.

I can’t recall a single on of their posts. This is entirely based on the sociological gamestate
In post 997, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 995, Non lmh wrote:what's happening
This could be scum.

With Nomnom/Invisibility.
In post 998, Flavor Leaf wrote:On the fence with Ankamius.
In post 999, Flavor Leaf wrote:My invisibility scum read relies on NomnomScum, which I’m about 90% sure of. Positioning, general stance on the game.

I feel they have a grasp on more of the game than they are letting off.

Oooooo, yes.

Ankamius saving Invisibility possibly whom Nicholai was going after 2nd. Then the Gjt wagon pops up.

It’s likely Ankamius and Invisibility then.

@DP - you said Nom’s instinct is to bus? Then I’m 100% correct here. They bussed Invisibility once they started going down.
In post 1904, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1005, Flavor Leaf wrote:Looker
Nicholai
Fuzzy
Rex

Non
Joges
Bob
Gjt

Invisibility
Kanna
Ankamius

Nomnom

My way too early prediction is actually Nomnom/Ankamius/Kanna, with Kanna being able to be replaced with one my Tier 3’s or Invisibility.

Ankamius is chainsawing me and avoiding questions, and I actually think I can bring her down a tier in between Nom and the others.

Wimpy was scum.
Bring GJT up to the top one and Looker to the bottom of the top one, and this is essentially where I’m at.
In post 1910, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1028, Flavor Leaf wrote:Now, my friends, my enemies, my yet to be acquainted, my comrades of the town of Mini Normal 2114, I ask of you, nay, I beg of you, to bring this amalgamation onto the head of which is to be eating like an Attack on some large, behemoth of a creature, or a Titan if you will, and band together with me as we execute the scummy Nomnomnom. I know I have yet to gain your complete trust, but allow me to lead this town into the dragon’s pit. I will slice the head off myself, I will die for you, and if luck y’all may have it, I would even
live
for you.

Put aside these petty differences, and let’s make today, January 18th of the year two thousand and twenty, a day you shan’t forget!

Execute Nomnomnom.
In post 1029, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:umm, no.....

even if you are town I do not trust your reads. I have no idea what you are which makes me trust you even less
In post 1031, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1029, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:umm, no.....

even if you are town I do not trust your reads. I have no idea what you are which makes me trust you even less
Bring this down a tier.

If you’d rather push the soft claimed PR rather than likely scum, this is 100% a distraction rn for the sake of distracting
In post 1035, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1030, skitter30 wrote:nomnomnom (4): gjt, looker, flavor leaf, nicholai
This is an obvious all town wagon...sure, you can take me out of the equation here in that sense, but if I were scum here, I’d have scum partners to join this wagon. And also, Gjt sifted PR. Unless GJT and I are scum together, it makes zero sense for me to not let him get lynched.

Lynch.

Nomnomnom.
In post 1042, nomnomnom wrote:How to avoid a lynch: just say you're a PR and town will inevitably change their perspective lol

If we aren't lynching Gjt I'm going on Invis.
In post 1045, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Kanna
In post 1047, nomnomnom wrote:I wonder how FL would react if my vote went on Invis right now
In post 1048, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1047, nomnomnom wrote:I wonder how FL would react if my vote went on Invis right now
I was already assuming you were setting up distancing from your partner before I pushed you tbh

One of invisib/Kanna is likely scum

She’s scum dude, get over it
In post 1913, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1081, nomnomnom wrote:You want scum games of mine to read? To see if it looks like anything here? There's a reason why Ank townreads me here. Just saying.
Spoiler:
In post 1088, Looker wrote:
In post 1084, Looker wrote:Maybe you should quit?
In post 1091, Ankamius wrote:really looker
In post 1094, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Gjt

I'm over the day, let's just end it
In post 1095, Nicholai wrote:Jeez Louise Finch, Looker, that was completely unnecessary. you don't fight toxicity with more toxicity.

@DP - Come on now...look at this exchange. :lol: this Gjt vote is scum.
In post 1915, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1155, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 1149, Ankamius wrote:if it helps

I'm blake
oh hey
Explain why gbt is scum so I'll have a valid reason to vote my counter wagon
Oh my freaking god.

DP, you just want Ankamius to be town, and you have nothing.

Oi...

It’s Ankamius and Invisibility.

Looker is still a possibility, but I don’t really think so.
In post 1919, Flavor Leaf wrote:

This. Is NOT town.

This is absolutely trash timing and had the potential to save Nomnom.

The fact you even consider this a townie vote completely nullfies any credit you can have with it.
In post 1924, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1162, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1155, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 1149, Ankamius wrote:if it helps

I'm blake
oh hey
Explain why gbt is scum so I'll have a valid reason to vote my counter wagon
In post 1110, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1109, bob3141 wrote:

What leaves you certain enough that gjt is scum that you are happy to risk lynching a potential town pr. Do you beleive his pr claim or think that its fiction?

Or is it more of case you rather have lynch on another player. As you were voting kanna before you vote. A player on the same wagon as you now that you highlighted in red along side gjt and Nicholai.
1. general scumread
2. a lot of the game is a townread
3. the way he softed looks like scum trying to save themselves rather than a town pr trying to save themselves
Oozing scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1971, bob3141 wrote:just comes across to me as ank trying to shade flav.
It was. It was indeed. Idk how anyone sees Bob’s post as scum tbh. He’s so townie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1973, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1969, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1802, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1800, Flavor Leaf wrote:Plus the Ank/FL reads are just super awkward to be coming from scum, I feel he genuinely feels that way, and in fact, Ank flips scum, he’s right.
this is like

aggressively bad FL

AGGRESSIVELY bad

That little side push. If she was town i would of thought she woudl said somethign around teh lines of bad town push. Maybe somethign got lost in translation of the net

I was suprised to see ank make such a sujestion even if it was just passing remark
Ftr this post is really town

Then they go ahead and vote Bob.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1976, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:UNVOTE: Ank
I need to think about this...cause right now Ank is pinging town a little bit .
I mean, I actually feel like there’s some Ank/Fuzzy scum team merit
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:25 pm

In post 2234, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fuzzy’s town, Ank scum.

Invisibility/Kanna slot can be scum with Ank, but idk if they make sense without. Maybe 1 not both
Insomnia took Kanna's slot, not Invisibility
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2005, insomnia wrote:
In post 2003, bob3141 wrote:I migth not be one to spell out my read list
yeah you don't have to, my point is that you never have an organic progression on anything, you just ask questions for the gist of it. The only stances that you take are on specific posts, like FL's, but your questions aren't leading you to make a read.

aight be back later peeps

FL vote bob stop tunneling Ank let's go

Bob and I have like the exact same reads, and he explains them far better than even I do.

He’s town.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:26 pm

In post 2234, Flavor Leaf wrote:Invisibility/Kanna slot can be scum with Ank
in a world where boon wasn't already IC in my mind, this would be strongly anti-associative for boon+invis/kanna
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2240, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 2234, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fuzzy’s town, Ank scum.

Insomnia took Kanna's slot, not Invisibility
I meant it like

Invisibility/Insomnia can be scum with Ank. One of em
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2056, bob3141 wrote:insomnia read on me is almost as bad but at least it has more effort. Which is something scum tend to do when pushing their cases. When there really isn't anything behind it.

It amounts to bob asks questions. Bob in no game he has ever played has provided his reads unless asked or in day 4-5 solve. Thus he must of been scum in all his games. At Least insomnia has never played with me before so it could easily be him simply scum reading my play style in general.

Oh bob bounces all over the place. Look at my first game on this site and you will see how much I can bounce around.
Yeah, actually this looks like that one time I rolled scum with Insomnia, not gonna lie.

It’s Ankamius and Insomnia.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Insomnia’s hard protecting scumAnkamius in day thread in a gamestate fashion.

It’s similar to how I played when I was scum protecting Insomnia. (That game actually got Ras’d up, Insomnia) even though I was double guiltied i still didn’t get killed until that Ras guy showed up.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:31 pm

I feel like from what you're saying Vissy is like the only read I'd consider compromising on and even then I wouldn't really feel great about it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2069, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2058, insomnia wrote:No, you are misinterpreting everything. My point is that you are not interested in discerning anyone's alignment from your questions.

I love riling up scum, they don't understand the method that I'm using here because nobody ever uses it. They always say my case is weak and trash, but they don't even know what my case is trying to say.

Which also makes them even more scummy, because they post from the mentality of "I'm scum but your reasoning sucks" rather than the town mentality of "I'm town why the fuck are you being so dumb"

So what your sayign is you genuinely cant see how my methods work. If you are town it wouldnt be first time a player has misread how i play.

If you are genuine then clear you have reads on all players and i would be very interested to see them. As it will help be determine which of the two you are

Hot damn. This is exactly the type of posts Bob makes as town, specifically in Mafia A La Mode, and I put my all into arguing and twisting the game state through him.

Insomnia has a FL style scum game based on that early scum game he had with me, mixed in with similar playstyle in general.

The Bob interaction is actually incredibly scum indicative because that’s exactly what I did on Pretentious to Bob.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:33 pm

I guess you have fuzzy moving in and out too but I get the sense you just have no idea what his alignment is and are focusing on people you actively scumread
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2246, Detective Pikachu wrote:I feel like from what you're saying Vissy is like the only read I'd consider compromising on and even then I wouldn't really feel great about it
I wouldn’t be 1k Boob Bucks on Invisibility, but he’s the only other of those slots I’d put some Boon Bucks on, so i don’t really want Invisibility.

The team is either Ankamius/Insomnia or Ankamius/Fuzzy, leaning through former.