Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 367, DkKoba wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 305, Plotinus wrote:
Aloratom replaces Chuck Shurley! Please welcome him!
In post 231, volxen wrote:
In post 204, TrueSoulEnergy wrote::twisted:
In post 203, GeorgeBailey wrote:Imagine
not
having 10 town reads rn.
I feel that out of you 3 who voted me I think your the most Town and Bugs is the most Scum.
Who out of the people who voted me do you think is scum?
TBH I’m not entirely sure myself.
Why do you find George the most towny out of the three people that were on your wagon (George, Bugs, Luca)? You previously said that you thought that George had the most believable reasons for scumreading you (), and his reasons for scumreading you are centered around him not liking how you responded to your wagon because he thought that you were overly defensive (, ). Whereas Luca and Bugs mainly voted you over your claim. You claimed Mason in a semi-open newbie game. As Luca already pointed out, it’s highly questionable that mason!you would make that claim that early on (even jokingly) given that it… doesn’t really benefit mason!you to do so (if anything it would benefit you more if you were a VT trying to bait the nightkill via WIFOM). I think it’s natural for people to be suspicious of an SE claiming mason that early on, so I’m not seeing why George saying that you were overly defensive in how you responded to your wagon is a better or more believable reason to be scumreading you.

Also, consider the setup. If you are town and the setup is something from column A or column C, then scum has to consider the possibility that you are actually a mason since scum only knows what column the setup is but not which row. In that scenario I think that it’s highly unlikely that both scum would be bold enough to jump on you (meaning Luca and Bugs) in response to your mason claim, as you could always confirm yourself via your mason buddy, and they would potentially look bad for jumping on you back-to-back. Even in the scenario where you are town and the setup is something from column B and scum thus knows that you aren’t really a mason, I still think that it’s unlikely that both scum would jump on you back-to-back for the exact same reason (your mason claim).

With respect to your wagon I think that is highly indicative of at least one of {Luca, Bugs} being town. I think that it’s natural for town to be suspicious of your claim, and if you are town I think that scum would be cautious of how they play around your slot in response to your mason claim, even if they knew for a fact that you weren’t really a mason (i.e. if the setup is something from column B). From your wagon I’m townreading Luca in particular based on his overall play, and the fact that a lot of the points that he brought up with respect to your slot/claim are points that I would have brought up myself if I had been in the game at the time. What are your thoughts on Luca? You’ve mainly focused on George and Bugs from your wagon.

imma be a bit weird here but this entrance post after subbing in gives me weird vibes, like I see defusal here + with the lack of interaction with bare mentions of bugspray, and bugspray's similar avoidance of interacting with you + your slot having voted bugspray right away(not rly that big but small coincidences add up), I am semi confident about this, at the very least I think u 2 are the same alignment
I don't see how you came to the conclusion that if they're not scum then they are both Town?

And it feels weird in general how quickly you've come to this Bugs/Volxen team with such little evidence. I think most players haven't interacted with Volxen much yet as he hasn't had an awful lot of content, and from my perspective there have been bigger fish to fry.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This is turning into one of those frustrating games where I SR half the playerlist.

It's telling how TSE has disappeared since the attention turned elsewhere. My gut is telling me he is scum, the only thing that's making me doubt it is the fact there are 3/4 other scummy slots also in this game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm home from work and can respond to stuff now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: TSE

That's L-2
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 403, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: TSE

That's L-2
What do I have to do to get you to realize I’m Town and for you to stop pushing me so hard.
Gamethrow and Give you my Rolecard?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Well my Rolecard is VT so that’s not saying much LOL.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You're doing nothing to make me think you're Town.

What are your reads?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Dang I thought I was gonna be able to play a proper game with TSE but they're just gonna die r.i.p
Maybe next game TSE

If it gets to L-1 I can hammer it because I see why people are scum-reading them and their flip will teach us a lot but like they're gonna flip town 90% of the time.
Tactical Lurker
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 393, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 390, bugspray wrote:compromise mislynch
Who else was Scumreading JV before me? I'm not trying to compromise with people's top scumreads. If I was, i'd be pushing TSE.
Do you not find it odd I’m like being the biggest scum read this game?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 407, JacksonVirgo wrote:Dang I thought I was gonna be able to play a proper game with TSE but they're just gonna die r.i.p
Maybe next game TSE

If it gets to L-1 I can hammer it because I see why people are scum-reading them and their flip will teach us a lot but like they're gonna flip town 90% of the time.
Don’t hammer me.
I don’t want to die over this shit Day 1.
My flip solves nothing.
Or dose it solve nothing

BEFORE SOME JACKASS HAMMERS ME, TELL ME LUCA, WHAT DOES MY FLIP SOLVE?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 401, Luca Blight wrote:This is turning into one of those frustrating games where I SR half the playerlist.

It's telling how TSE has disappeared since the attention turned elsewhere. My gut is telling me he is scum, the only thing that's making me doubt it is the fact there are 3/4 other scummy slots also in this game.
Was at work and hanging with friends.
Please don’t use my inactivity as a reason to scum read me.
K Thx.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I pushed others like you wanted, and what have you done in the meantime? Literally nothing, until I called you out on it.

Your flip solves a lot if you're scum. If you happen to be Town then it's still not the end of the world as you're a VT and a highly dubious slot.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh im sorry i got so distracted, i can ACTUALLY respond now. Sorry I'm not so aggressive rn like I'd like to be, got hit with a bout of mild depression, but I'll try my best. The read I gave was sorta like a "gun to your head, which 2 would you choose to be scum" kinda thing based on what I read. It was by no means a gamesolve, merely an attempt at showcasing my thoughts.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 410, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 401, Luca Blight wrote:This is turning into one of those frustrating games where I SR half the playerlist.

Was at work and hanging with friends.
Please don’t use my inactivity as a reason to scum read me.
K Thx.
I'm not scumreading you for your activity, but you have clearly been active on the site and yet only pop your head in when I vote you again.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 373, bugspray wrote:Koba my pronouns are they/them please stop calling me he.
I'm so sorry, I thought someone else used he/him towards you and I keep forgetting to look at the infobox. I'll keep that in mind
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 376, Aloratom wrote:With regard to your critique of volxen's post, I'd say that I understand your point, but I also see from volxen's POV it's difficult to comment on everyone when you're subbing in. This is the second time I've repped in here, and both times it's been a chore going back and reviewing everything. You're probably running into the same thing. You've got to read everything three times and then three more times later on to make sure you got the context right the first time. I'm not as confident as you are in saying that volxen and bugspray are of the same alignment. Why do you think this?

I agree with you that TSE made a terrible play by claiming mason (and JV made it worse for both of them by tying them together) but I'm leaning more scum on TSE than town. TSE is drawing too much attention to himself and playing a lot of defense.

@TSE: who are your scum reads right now?
As for the same allignment read, I don't see those 2 on a team with anyone else as of right now, that is why. subbing in as town, I see a lot of activity and wanted to view it from a fresh angle looking for teamtells that could help push towards gamesolving.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is a bit frustrating bc i dont want to waste d1 on TSE bc I genuinely read them as of right now as dumb town, their play makes little sense from a scum pov. although theyve just given nooby vibes in general. TSE I want you to reexplain why you have done what you have done so far. Give us some insight into your intentions.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 412, DkKoba wrote:oh im sorry i got so distracted, i can ACTUALLY respond now. Sorry I'm not so aggressive rn like I'd like to be, got hit with a bout of mild depression, but I'll try my best. The read I gave was sorta like a "gun to your head, which 2 would you choose to be scum" kinda thing based on what I read. It was by no means a gamesolve, merely an attempt at showcasing my thoughts.
But why if they're not scum partners do you think they are T/T?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 416, DkKoba wrote:this is a bit frustrating bc i dont want to waste d1 on TSE bc I genuinely read them as of right now as dumb town, their play makes little sense from a scum pov. although theyve just given nooby vibes in general. TSE I want you to reexplain why you have done what you have done so far. Give us some insight into your intentions.
Why does it make little sense from a scum pov?

TSE is a SE btw, not a noob.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 407, JacksonVirgo wrote:Dang I thought I was gonna be able to play a proper game with TSE but they're just gonna die r.i.p
Maybe next game TSE

So why not push another lynch if you're so sure they're flipping Town?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 411, Luca Blight wrote:I pushed others like you wanted, and what have you done in the meantime? Literally nothing, until I called you out on it.

Your flip solves a lot if you're scum. If you happen to be Town then it's still not the end of the world as you're a VT and a highly dubious slot.
Ok, explain how is solves allot if I’m scum.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 419, Luca Blight wrote:
Maybe next game TSE

So why not push another lynch if you're so sure they're flipping Town?
I’m still salty I might get miss lynched because I started with a joke Mason Claim.
I’ma dare you to say it next game you play and we shall see if you have 3 votes on you or not.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

For the last time, I'm not voting you for your Mason claim.

What are your reads?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 418, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 416, DkKoba wrote:this is a bit frustrating bc i dont want to waste d1 on TSE bc I genuinely read them as of right now as dumb town, their play makes little sense from a scum pov. although theyve just given nooby vibes in general. TSE I want you to reexplain why you have done what you have done so far. Give us some insight into your intentions.
Why does it make little sense from a scum pov?

TSE is a SE btw, not a noob.
From my experience, not everyone learns the game at the same pace in mafia. Obviously i dont mean nooby as in brand new, but nooby as in, they dont undesrstand why thats a really bad play
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flygon you completely ignored the prompt I gave you, please reread