Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 566, DkKoba wrote:
In post 562, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 450, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 449, DkKoba wrote:I didn't like bugs' tone + volxen has been an inactive slot who I wanted to get more of a read on especially.
And TSE has just been consistently anti-town, I just can't deal with that. It's annoying and doesn't help us.
TSE's tone reads towny
but just I cant ignore how much their actions scream scum
Can you elaborate on this?
This question was asked at the start of page 19 during a real-time conversation with Koba. They suddenly went offline, which could be a coincidence, but have since completely evaded this question and tried to deflect from it by making out I'm the one ignoring their question.

The implication here is that Koba's reasons for SR'ing TSE weren't genuine to begin with. If they were then Koba would have simply answered my question.
you have read the game. you were more focused on how scum TSE was. stop with your dishonest as fuck intentions. Between the mason claim, the dodgy explanation, and then finally the wolfy vote onto me, and probably more that im forgetting, TSE has consistently shown scummy actions throughout the game. And yet now suddenly you are making an excuse to back off of them. You are hard focused on trying to get me as a "gotcha" for a stupid question like this. meanwhile you have STILL YET TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN why TSE is townier to you despite hard pushing them as scum.
How many times do I have to say that TSE is
NOT
townier to me.

My read on TSE is irrelevant to my read on you.

You cannot answer why TSE's actions scream scum - which makes your whole shift in stance look contrived. Therefore, I think you are scum and my vote will remain on you.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 449, DkKoba wrote:I didn't like bugs' tone + volxen has been an inactive slot who I wanted to get more of a read on especially.
And TSE has just been consistently anti-town, I just can't deal with that. It's annoying and doesn't help us.
TSE's tone reads towny
This question was asked at the start of page 19 during a real-time conversation with Koba. They suddenly went offline, which could be a coincidence, but have since completely evaded this question and tried to deflect from it by making out I'm the one ignoring their question.

The implication here is that Koba's reasons for SR'ing TSE weren't genuine to begin with. If they were then Koba would have simply answered my question.
you have read the game. you were more focused on how scum TSE was. stop with your dishonest as fuck intentions. Between the mason claim, the dodgy explanation, and then finally the wolfy vote onto me, and probably more that im forgetting, TSE has consistently shown scummy actions throughout the game. And yet now suddenly you are making an excuse to back off of them. You are hard focused on trying to get me as a "gotcha" for a stupid question like this. meanwhile you have STILL YET TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN why TSE is townier to you despite hard pushing them as scum.
Well it’s I guess you can say “it’s kinda hard to Town read a Wobbefett” *Flashbacks from Masquerade FM*
But you know what. Jackson is Jessie. He understands.
Meowth is scum though. I don’t trust him.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 574, DkKoba wrote:dude shut the fuck up and focus on something else because your question is fucking stupid as shit considering your fucking read on TSE. You deadass just look like you are looking for an excuse to push off of TSE and its showing.
No I'm not going to 'shut the fuck up' when you're ignoring everything against you.
So calm your shit, and if you're actually Town fucking act like it
Tactical Lurker
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 574, DkKoba wrote:dude shut the fuck up and focus on something else because your question is fucking stupid as shit considering your fucking read on TSE. You deadass just look like you are looking for an excuse to push off of TSE and its showing.

I can’t tell if this is flailing or you actually believe me and Jackson are W/W.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 577, JacksonVirgo wrote:
No I'm not going to 'shut the fuck up' when you're ignoring everything against you.
Respond to the post or I'm claiming
Tactical Lurker
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

^
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 579, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Respond to the post or I'm claiming
The second bit was a joke, I'm not claiming shit. But respond to the post
Tactical Lurker
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

jackson what are you trying to accomplish? your posts added nothing really. I dont have anything to say other than you are playing badly.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

was talking to luca not you
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

How is my question '
fucking stupid
' when it's questioning the reason behind your change in stance?

That is as pertinent as any question you'll find in this game - scum invent such reasons, Town don't. The fact you can't answer the question to save your life means I don't believe your change in stance is genuine. If you want to convince me otherwise then answer my question.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 575, Luca Blight wrote:
TSE's tone reads towny

How many times do I have to say that TSE is
NOT
townier to me.

My read on TSE is irrelevant to my read on you.

You cannot answer why TSE's actions scream scum - which makes your whole shift in stance look contrived. Therefore, I think you are scum and my vote will remain on you.
if TSE is not townier then why won't you lynch them? why did you unvote them? I'm scum only because I did a strategy that involved playing a "good cop" to my scum read to get them to relax to out better reads?
I did finally answer and now YOU are ignoring it. It was a stupid as fuck question and you know it. Now how about you answer why I am scum here over TSE? Why are you voting me specifically here over TSE, if as you claim, they are not townier? don't you want to lynch your top scumread?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

THERE WAS NO CHANGE IN STANCE YOU DUNCE I EXPLAINED IT WAS A FAKE READ TO GET THEM TO BE MORE COMFORTABLE TO MAKE THEM OUT MORE INFORMATION TO HELP GAMESOLVE
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 586, DkKoba wrote:THERE WAS NO CHANGE IN STANCE YOU DUNCE I EXPLAINED IT WAS A FAKE READ TO GET THEM TO BE MORE COMFORTABLE TO MAKE THEM OUT MORE INFORMATION TO HELP GAMESOLVE
What an idiot you're making yourself look.

A stance is a position you take, whether fake or not it is still a stance. I'm questioning whether you are telling the truth or not, but the fact you can't answer the very simple question I asked pages ago shows that you are lying about it, and are therefore scum. There's no other explanation.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Ima redirect this for a moment.
Cause ima be honest. I don’t wanna be miss lynched day 1.
But don’t you guys think Volxen or Bugs is a better lynch here?
You both claim to have those 2 as a possible wolf team.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

I’m case I haven’t already
VOTE: Koba
If you guys are both Town here, I suggest looking into Bugs and Volxen together as I feel that we should look into all our options here. :P
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In case*
FUCK AUTO CORRECT!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

if TSE is not townier then why won't you lynch them? why did you unvote them?

Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? I've answered this five times already. I unvoted them because I don't want the day to end yet - I want to assess you and Volxen further. I won't say this again.

I did finally answer and now YOU are ignoring it.

Show me where you answered it?

Now how about you answer why I am scum here over TSE? Why are you voting me specifically here over TSE, if as you claim, they are not townier?

I SR you both, but right now you have been caught unable to explain the reasons for your actions, and are a bigger SR. When you said Townier I assumed you meant townier than they were before, which is not the case. Are they townier than you right now? Less scummy is the term I'd use.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Luca stop dodging my question and trying to focus in on shit like that. You are looking extremely wolfy right now and I hope everyone else sees that. I explained already. ISO me. Maybe some reading comprehension can help. Look at the part where I said I did it to fucking get reactions based on what I said. I don't really think that's hard to understand unless youre really still a complete noob. I said why I scumread TSE too. I'm not playing your stupid word games. Read the game. I have been consistent in my intentions. I am looking to create discussion, and interpret it. You are still dodging me yet accusing me of dodging you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I HAVE EXPLAINED MY ACTIONS YOU ARE LYING
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 591, Luca Blight wrote:
if TSE is not townier then why won't you lynch them? why did you unvote them?

Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? I've answered this five times already. I unvoted them because I don't want the day to end yet - I want to assess you and Volxen further. I won't say this again.

I did finally answer and now YOU are ignoring it.

Show me where you answered it?

Now how about you answer why I am scum here over TSE? Why are you voting me specifically here over TSE, if as you claim, they are not townier?

I SR you both, but right now you have been caught unable to explain the reasons for your actions, and are a bigger SR. When you said Townier I assumed you meant townier than they were before, which is not the case. Are they townier than you right now? Less scummy is the term I'd use.
He said he explained it.
What didn’t he explain?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

You guys are both calling each other lairs.

You guys can’t be W/W. if In some fucked up world you are then you both deserve the “Best Scum Theatre” Scummy.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Ok, I'm done trying to interact with you. You're incapable of answering the question, and are trying to accuse me of doing the same as what you're doing, even when I've proven I haven't dodged any of your questions. You're also being toxic.

My vote is locked in place.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by bugspray »

Holy shit it's like I've read two pages of four wimpys bashing their heads together.
Gonna reply now but fucking hell
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 594, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: He said he explained it.
What didn’t he explain?
Koba never explained why your actions screamed scum.

I've asked them to show me where they explained it, but they can't, because it never happened. I'm done with this argument.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Luca I like you