Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.16

Rule 107

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

volxen
(3): Luca Blight, TrueSoulEnergy, bugspray
GeorgeBailey
(1): volxen
DkKoba
(1): JacksonVirgo
TrueSoulEnergy
(1): chazary

Not Voting
(3): DkKoba, GeorgeBailey, Aloratom

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-02-07 18:00:00).

Mod notes:
:][/area]
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:22 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 649, GeorgeBailey wrote:Welp, time to mop floors for 8 hours.
unionize!
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:25 am

Post by volxen »

I hardclaim Jailkeeper

@Bugs, why did you put me up to L-1, but you never voted for Koba when his wagon was a thing? You said before that you had me at nulltown, whereas I don't recall you ever townreading/townleaning Koba.

@Koba, what content from me did you find towny? My most recent content has been me explaining why I scumread George, and you have George as one of your strongest townreads. So I'm curious what content from me specifically led you to have me at nulltown.

I'll be back tonight after work.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:56 am

Post by bugspray »

I knew nobody would hammer. Everyone is plat so scared and I'm trying to sow discomfort because a towny with a little discomfort is fine but scum will be screaming in pain

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:58 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: lucaVOTE:

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:59 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: luca

Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 233, bugspray wrote:I'd love to put tse at l-1 but I want at least a few days of posting with all the players before we do that. People really love to be like oh no l1 but if you're confident in your read the worst case scenario is a bus lulhammer but in newbie I think the l1 fear is more justified
In post 299, bugspray wrote:
In post 293, chazary wrote: I don't understand the point of this. So you're confident about your read on TSE but don't want to L-1 him yet. And then you try and convince the rest of us why we shouldn't be afraid of L-1ing if we're confident in our reads. Like, yeah but who says any of us are confident in our reads. And we're probably all thinking the same thing as far as waiting for more activity from other players. So why feel the need to urge others to L-1 someone?
Putting someone at l-1 even if they flip scum and getting an early night is still not an optimal situation for town. We have a lot of quiet slots who we should want to hear more from before the deadline ends.
In post 293, chazary wrote: Also, on top of everything you just seem very combative in almost all of your responses to people.
Almost all of my responses to people are because one of us scumreads another and thats just sort of how it goes a lot of the time. Maybe other people do it differently but my personality works this way.
In post 631, bugspray wrote:VOTE: volx real l-1
I don't mind policy lynching an inactive slot like this, although I think we get better vca from lynching someone else
Bugspray's view on putting people at L-1 seems to change with the direction the wind is blowing. And the way they're cutesy playing games that give them chuckles are not help Town at all. Their play is erratic and seemingly only benefiting themself. I'm leaning toward lynching this slot or TSE today.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:48 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 656, Aloratom wrote:
In post 233, bugspray wrote:I'd love to put tse at l-1 but I want at least a few days of posting with all the players before we do that. People really love to be like oh no l1 but if you're confident in your read the worst case scenario is a bus lulhammer but in newbie I think the l1 fear is more justified
In post 299, bugspray wrote:
In post 293, chazary wrote: I don't understand the point of this. So you're confident about your read on TSE but don't want to L-1 him yet. And then you try and convince the rest of us why we shouldn't be afraid of L-1ing if we're confident in our reads. Like, yeah but who says any of us are confident in our reads. And we're probably all thinking the same thing as far as waiting for more activity from other players. So why feel the need to urge others to L-1 someone?
Putting someone at l-1 even if they flip scum and getting an early night is still not an optimal situation for town. We have a lot of quiet slots who we should want to hear more from before the deadline ends.
In post 293, chazary wrote: Also, on top of everything you just seem very combative in almost all of your responses to people.
Almost all of my responses to people are because one of us scumreads another and thats just sort of how it goes a lot of the time. Maybe other people do it differently but my personality works this way.
In post 631, bugspray wrote:VOTE: volx real l-1
I don't mind policy lynching an inactive slot like this, although I think we get better vca from lynching someone else
Bugspray's view on putting people at L-1 seems to change with the direction the wind is blowing. And the way they're cutesy playing games that give them chuckles are not help Town at all. Their play is erratic and seemingly only benefiting themself. I'm leaning toward lynching this slot or TSE today.
My pronouns are they them

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:56 am

Post by bugspray »

I was anti l1 before when we had m any slots that have barely posted and were in prod. Now that everyone is participating and we've generated a lot of content im really pro l1
And I've only put one person at l1 the other one was a fake.
It forces fence sitters to dance or be impaled

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:56 am

Post by bugspray »

If town activity is how the wind blows then I guess you're correct about that

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:57 am

Post by bugspray »

When you think something in an iso is sus you should check context because if it is sus you'll get even more juice and if it isn't you'll have better reads

Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 657, bugspray wrote:
I believe those are the pronouns that were used.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 650, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.16

Rule 107

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

volxen
(3): Luca Blight, TrueSoulEnergy, bugspray
GeorgeBailey
(1): volxen
DkKoba
(1): JacksonVirgo
TrueSoulEnergy
(1): chazary

Not Voting
(3): DkKoba, GeorgeBailey, Aloratom

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-02-07 18:00:00).

Mod notes:
:][/area]
In post 652, volxen wrote:
I hardclaim Jailkeeper

@Bugs, why did you put me up to L-1, but you never voted for Koba when his wagon was a thing? You said before that you had me at nulltown, whereas I don't recall you ever townreading/townleaning Koba.

@Koba, what content from me did you find towny? My most recent content has been me explaining why I scumread George, and you have George as one of your strongest townreads. So I'm curious what content from me specifically led you to have me at nulltown.

I'll be back tonight after work.
Imma be honest i moreso pr read you..which ended up beint true i wanted to keep pressure off of you. I thought u were town for how you explained things, and your tone seemed like a clear pov, which is hard to hide when you're not experienced.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also, with the reveal that volx is pr, im going to go ahead and VOTE: Luca. Why the flip onto volx? I have a thought on why but i want to hear your reason luca.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:33 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

On break. Volx did you crumb your role at all? It just makes the claim a little more believable.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Just want to remind people we are approaching deadline for D1 and we should choose a lynch soon so people arent stuck not being around. I'd like either TSE or Luca right now TSE because honestly they should be policy lynched at this point still but luca bc of how they threw the lynch off and have been wolfy a lot of the game (although lowkey)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

The longer we wait, the more likely it is mafia who controls the lynch
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Aloratom »

If they are VT as they claim it was a sloppy thing to claim Mason out of the box, and if they are VT it hurts worse because we're going to be down a PR and a VT start of D2 with Mafia knowing the setup. Their play has been overly defensive and self-centered. Nothing to help Town's win condition. Not a fan of compromise lynches, but this slot's going nowhere.

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Bugs, why are you voting me?

Volxen’s claim was unnecessary, I just wanted to probe him into some relevant content.

@Koba: I switched the focus to Volxen because he’s the only one that hasn’t been under the spotlight today, and I had a gut scumread on him based on his distant play.

If anyone has a cc then claim. Otherwise, I think TSE is the best lynch given the circumstances.

VOTE: TSE
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 661, Aloratom wrote:
In post 657, bugspray wrote:
I believe those are the pronouns that were used.
I’ve noticed a pattern - every time someone says something negative about Bugs they respond with complaints about their pronouns, and in this case even when they were used perfectly.

Is this some sort of defence mechanism?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Aloratom »

It seems to be a knee jerk reaction, like they expect pronouns to be wrong, and in their head that's what they see. I'm not even sure they're reading the posts.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Aloratom »

I should say reading the posts fully.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Yikes guys, come on. People get Bug's pronoun wrong all the time. It's obvious they take it seriously so it makes sense that it bugs them.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

VOTE: TSE

TSE is at L-1 btw.

Please state intent to hammer before doing so.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Yeah sorry. If its between Luca and Ts