Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

UNVOTE:

no idea who's scum anymore, probably annoyed at too many slots in this game right now to critically evaluate
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

Spy, it's in 3 of those 7 posts. My point was that you don't see any of that in all of his posts in his other completed game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 344, ROUND ONE wrote:i dont remember pog
i think round 1 is pretty much just playing scummy day 1 because they are numb to caring about day 1.....i have them as my number 2 town read.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by IMASPY »

3. Normally a weird post like this would be considered scummy, listing everyone like you're so smart and not even giving justification? But then again I can't work out if you're scum or just making a bad play.
I dont see this as calling anyones play bad. I believe this is him stating that he believes that strat to be scummy and that he is not a fan of it as a town play.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 347, dsjstr wrote:Luca: Null - He was interactive in his scum game and distant in his town game, he is being a different kind of interactive this game... but he knows I know that(I know what you're trying to do)

Pikachu: Null - I don't see scum targeting each other like that

72o: Town - Was paranoid in his town game but I'd say it is more likely that he just feels more confident that his first game(I know I did)

Hectic/Natsu: Scum - Early on I saw them as a pair. I didn't see real attempts at trying to lynch each other, they then tried to distance themselves.

R1: Town - good boy

Arthur: Town - Just playing the odds; he seemed like he really wanted to be able to solve the game but we were too silly for him

Koba: Null - Sure
i dont know why but i trust em B
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 478, IMASPY wrote:
3. Normally a weird post like this would be considered scummy, listing everyone like you're so smart and not even giving justification? But then again I can't work out if you're scum or just making a bad play.
I dont see this as calling anyones play bad. I believe this is him stating that he believes that strat to be scummy and that he is not a fan of it as a town play.
It's not just the "bad play" thing, it's the overall tone. Like the "listing everyone like you're so smart and not even giving justification" bit. Show we where you see that in his other game.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 478, IMASPY wrote:
all while trying to say DP is a scumread of mine
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 480, Hectic wrote:Show we where you see that in his other game.
I respect your choice for using previous games, but i dont see that as reliable. We have a long game here so i would not like to mucky my view of a person in this game based on another. Especially when i dont plan on reading a whole game. Just an iso dive on a game in which i know nothing about doesnt seem like it will be great info.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Gonna go back for some more now. Trying to get to realtime play with all context available.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I have to say that I see Spy as more of a mature player than the last newbie game I played with him. They will be another Null read for me, once again I feel like I can see past what they are doing but then again I just see them as improving like anyone should. Based on a purely meta read they are Nul, for the record that is also how I judged Luca and 72o.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Deferentially don't think my reads are 100% accurate
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 364, ROUND ONE wrote:
In post 363, dsjstr wrote:
In post 361, ROUND ONE wrote:
In post 347, dsjstr wrote:Luca: Null - He was interactive in his scum game and distant in his town game, he is being a different kind of interactive this game... but he knows I know that(I know what you're trying to do)

Pikachu: Null - I don't see scum targeting each other like that

72o: Town - Was paranoid in his town game but I'd say it is more likely that he just feels more confident that his first game(I know I did)

Hectic/Natsu: Scum - Early on I saw them as a pair. I didn't see real attempts at trying to lynch each other, they then tried to distance themselves.

R1: Town - good boy

Arthur: Town - Just playing the odds; he seemed like he really wanted to be able to solve the game but we were too silly for him

Koba: Null - Sure
"R1: Town - good boy"
dont
R1: Town - Good girl
ok thats better in one way but not in the other way
this furthered my town read on round one
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Hectic »

Lul, in what way does that warrant a townread?

It's strictly tone and confidence I'm talking about regarding Arthur. Skimming his ISO in that other game to see that took me less than 5 min.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 372, Hectic wrote:Btw, I think the replace-out is pretty scum-indicative in this case.
At first i seen this as scummy, but then i checked by bias against this game and remembered you posted that you have only 4 games of forum type mafia. In my games here so far tell me that is NAI.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 487, Hectic wrote:Lul, in what way does that warrant a townread?

It's strictly tone and confidence I'm talking about regarding Arthur. Skimming his ISO in that other game to see that took me less than 5 min.
In post 387, Hectic wrote:I get what you mean. I'm townreading their tone and scumreading their actions.

+1 Lemon and Lime Bagel
I have already posted i think round one is playing scummy on purpose as town. I could be wrong but that is just my read as of now. So this is townreading their tone, and i have already posted about townreading their actions. Hence town read.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

I have more like 20 completed forum games. I disagree it's not scummy in that context, but Jaiden's probably right in that it's angleshooty so I'll avoid talking more about it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 469, Hectic wrote:I don't really get how what you're showing indicates that though. Could you explain why those posts indicate that?
Could you help me out here?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Spoiler:
In post 332, Luca Blight wrote:
@Hectic/72

I notice you both TR Koba for being irritated with Pikachu’s gimmick. Could you explain why this is Town-indicative?
In post 391, Luca Blight wrote:Pikachu, you have seemingly ignored my catch-up despite your apparent desire for it earlier.

From lucas perspective it was not 9 minutes. These post are 7 hours apart. You posted many times throughout those 7 hours without bringing it up. So it was really over 7 hours to respond. Im not saying that is bad since based on your post during this time it makes since it would be from a phone at work. I think you two are likely TvT for this 1v1. Im not sold on PD as town yet though.

Spoiler:
Why is that?[/quote]
In post 392, Detective Pikachu wrote:I have a life
In post 394, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 319, Luca Blight wrote:your other reason is also BS given I had made 4 RVS posts at that point
ellitells are hit or miss but they aren't always miss
In post 322, Hectic wrote:I like Luca's catchup, this is better to pursue: VOTE: Arthur
what do you like about it? he only commits to a townread on you 0.o
In post 324, Natsu wrote:Excuse me but I intentionally helped get Hectic to L-1 in order to have a wagon to analyze. I believe it was Pikachu who said that wagon analysis is overrated (another reason I'm suspect of him, I could have easily lost my last game as scum if people just stared at the L-1 wagons long enough).
I didn't say wagon analysis is overrated; I said wagon analysis pre-flip is kinda pointless
In post 324, Natsu wrote:~Moving onto other players. I still feel like Hectic is a townlean. The tunneling on Arthur could be a scum move.
?
In post 324, Natsu wrote:Even though the bickering you two had seemed manufactured, Pikachu is doing that with everyone he scumreads.
doing what? bickering or having confidence in my reads?
In post 347, dsjstr wrote:Hectic/Natsu: Scum - Early on I saw them as a pair. I didn't see real attempts at trying to lynch each other, they then tried to distance themselves.
can you identify which posts make you feel this way?
In post 357, DkKoba wrote:I come back and see 3 votes on Artur but still not Artur, I feel scammed.
Also, I'm moving Luca into a townlean here.
which posts specifically did you like?
In post 386, DkKoba wrote:R1 sounds very innocent idk how to explain it but their tone is so pure i cant ever vote them here
sure but they look like they're kinda making me lose interest in this game so
In post 374, Detective Pikachu wrote:Jaiden vanishing rn is making me doubt her place in the townblock even more than her vote did lol
In post 338, Detective Pikachu wrote:R1 can you expand on why you see hectic scum?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by IMASPY »

aww damn i messed up that spoiler tag
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 490, Hectic wrote:I have more like 20 completed forum games. I disagree it's not scummy in that context, but Jaiden's probably right in that it's angleshooty so I'll avoid talking more about it.
Nice dude +1 to town for that reaction to an obvious trap.
I was thinking scum would try to scum push on me for misrepping your 20 post by quoting or something.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by IMASPY »

only +1 tho... you still on the rope buddy!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

Lul, what, but you were saying I was scummy if not for the fact I'd only have played in 4 games. So it was a misrep to say something I did was NAI instead of scummy. Why would I assume that was intentional and try and push you for it?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

I like you, Spy. It's a shame I suspect your alignment may not be as wholesome.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Hectic »

+1 what btw? You need to quantify it. Like what I'd give your trap there is:

+1 Raised Eyebrow
IMASPY
IMASPY